Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
kcih, I have absolutely no idea what your comment means. But Bristoe hasn't answered the question because he's too busy littering the neighborhood with new "GOP Base" signs. How does your voting record compare to Mr. Trump's? laugh

GB1

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
It's over.

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.
Thomas Jefferson

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
If you're facing a fighter with a cracked right rib, where you gonna hit him?

Last edited by Steelhead; 05/03/16.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Is that a racist remark?? laugh

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Typing during your first cup of coffee is always a mistake.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
No harm Scott, what's the difference between an r and a d.... Wow, sounds like our political party choices these days! Have a great morning bus run today, sir...

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
No, I stopped doing that 18 months ago

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Trump doesn't really care if it is true or not. Rafael Cruze Sr was going around saying something to the effect that Cruze was God's candidate. Trump used the story to cast light on the fact that Cruze Sr actually had been a Castro supporter and it is very possible that it is Cruze Sr in the picture with Oswalt. He hoped it would cast dispersions and would set Cruze off and get him ranting like crazed idiot...and it worked smile.
GO TRUMP !

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RAS
I find it amazing that you find no pause in this. Absolutely amazing.

Why "pause"?
He commented on a "news" story.

He was asked specifically about Cruz's father's comments against him

You're overreacting.

If you don't like Trump, let Clinton win.

That's your choice, but don't claim it's because he's a "kook".

That's just parroting what Cruz said:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...k-assassin-cruz-goes-ballistic/83874972/

One shot, one kill........ It saves a lot of ammo!
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
No.....And let's assume that he was with Oswald handing out fliers on a sidewalk somewhere...1963 was a few years BEFORE Ted Cruz was even born.

Trump is a loose cannon and shoots from the hip. No doubt there.

However! He is no kook....

So all of you GOP anti-Trumpsters have a choice.

You will either vote for Trump in order to deny as best as possible a Hillary presidency,,,,,,or,,,,,,,,you will stay home on election day which will help assure a DISASTROUS Hillary presidency...

Swallow your damned prides and vote Trump!

That is the bottom line.

I cant imagine anyone who embraces their second amendment rights voting for Hitlary or Bernie. Makes absolutely no sense to me.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
You can be the entire GOP and not just it's base, if you want to be. I have never sent them a dime, and never will. I have supported candidates that happened to be republican.

If I am reading this correctly, you send no money to the GOP party but have sent some to GOP candidates on occasion. This is what I now do, but I have sent to the party long ago before I figured out what they were doing. If you do not help a candidate that you believe in, how do you expect things to get better? miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
I think it's 'possible' but not likely.

I'm a Kookista I've been told.

Go Trump!

That is an understatement...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Bristoe
We're the GOP base now.

Now I know how my dad felt in January of 1959 when Castro rolled into Havana and the next week the "base" was sacking our neighbor's house after they fled the country.. Oh, and nice dodge and not answering what I know to be a rhetorical question..

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RAS

My follow up question later on is, "How many of you believe a kook should have the nuclear codes?"

You're several months late to the party, pal. The question is no longer whether you want Trump having the codes. The question now is whether you want Hilary having them and everything else that comes with the whitehouse.

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I doubt it was him, but it was someone and most likely a Cuban. I'm not going to dig up the Warren Commision report, but I think everyone in that photo has been identified except for that person.

That seems unlikely on its face. If the others in the photo were identified you show them the photo and say, "Who is that guy?" I find it hard to believe that none of them knew who he was. I suspect that it is known but hidden for some reason.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The nuclear code issue and Trump is a Red Herring. Even if it were true that Trump was unhinged, there are just too many safeguards to prevent ONE person from initiating a nuclear strike.

I've said this before, I don't think anyone knows what Trump's true political philosophies are, I can opine he is not a conservative but he is a WINNER and yes, I do worry about what he might do, but the "might" is a lot better than the "for sure" Hillary and the democrats WILL DO and that is enough for me. At least he said he was going to rebuild the military and use it in OUR National Interest and that was good to hear.

I am amazed though at all of you who harped about being "paleo-conservatives" and are now Trump supporters, when he is clearly anything but.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
After 8 years of Obama and with Hillary looming on the horizon I would be absolutely pumped about practically anyone. But a little nationalism is what we need right now and Trump is uniquely situated to deliver it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
With him? Hell, he was on the grassy knoll.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
After nearly a year of being the target of Trump and Trumpkins, who could blame him for getting out?

Nothing was out of bounds in this election. Not family. not lies, not anything.

Being a pawn in one of the biggest reality shows in history just doesn't register to many.

Trump and Hillary are in the same boat. Half of the conservatives hate Trump. Half of the liberals hate Hillary.

Problem is, we are all on the same boat...

The name of the boat is the Titanic.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
RAS, you're not alone in thinking Trump is a KOOK. He is! It's a shame America has got to this point. If Hillary wins so be it.

For you Trump followers...

Would you be okay with your children growing up like him?

Or you daughter marrying someone like him?

I know, I know, he's gonna build a wall.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

384 members (1Longbow, 17CalFan, 260madman, 1lesfox, 2500HD, 160user, 38 invisible), 1,803 guests, and 981 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,064
Posts18,463,379
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.