Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 15 1 2 3 4 14 15
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I believe I heard Trump say "It will be ok once again to say the word Christmas".

CC stop being a judgemental prick because a supposed christian like yourself should know not to judge but you are probably a CINO.

Matthew 7:1

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Lots of folks are taken in and follow false prophets.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If somebody decides that they want a non-politician to be POTUS, and Trump was the best one running, then I'll shrug & say that's their choice. Heck, if he really does what he says he will do, and doesn't suddenly melt down, or swing left, then he could be a heck of a lot better than Obama.

I do believe Trump is sincere about wanting the country to do well. Hillary only cares about herself, and Obama looks like he only cares about weakening the country, and the rest of Western Civilization.

I don't get people here mocking & demeaning Cruz, when they agree with him on most issues. Cruz really did take a lot of flak from the GOP about his positions, and Cruz stuck to his principles enough to convince me he fundamentally is an honest guy. He ain't perfect, and didn't run a perfect campaign, but to revile him like Boehner is just plain silly, IMO.

"...the designer of the .270 Ingwe cartridge!..."

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by cv540
And so we are faced with a contest between a man utterly contemptible as a human being vs a woman utterly contemptible as a human being.

Conniving and manipulative bitch vs conniving and manipulative baffoon.

Con-man vs criminal.

Mindless Hillary mob voters vs mindless Trump mob voters.

Pretty well sums it up...

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
To the OP, put in a fresh tampon and take a aspirin, you will feel better tomorrow.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by muffin
CC, The 'right' words do not immediately come to mind. But often things do not make much sense.

I, like you, am a GOD fearing man. I believe in 'the BOOK'.

I also believe the words spoken by King Nebuchadnezzar after he spent some time .... '...as a cow...'!?!?!?

He said that he now understood that "wisdom and power are HIS. It is He who changes the times and the epochs; He removes kings and establishes kings; He gives wisdom to wise men And knowledge to men of understanding."

A brief look through history will make you scratch your head at the men that have been 'established and removed'.....

It does not change how they came to be....

thanks for your words and YES I am greatful that there is still people out there who respect god and values.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I voted for Cruz, and he carried this state handily. But I have long since given up on believing anything any politician says about his faith or anyone else's lack of it. Too many times, it has proven to be false or not entirely Bible-based. I only know Cruz, Trump, and Hitlery FTM in the context of the realm of politics, and that is how I decide my vote. I have serious doubts about any faithful Christian ever rising to the level of presidential contender anymore, the way the system works. I even have doubts about such a person even seriously thinking about trying, and I don't care for being pandered to. While I would have preferred Cruz based on his political record, you can bet that I will not hesitate to vote against Hitlery.

Lunatic fringe....we all know you're out there.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
WWKHD

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
You come across as more than a little self-righteous.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
D
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by cumminscowboy
I just want to say how disgusted I am about some of the people around here. I considered most people around here as people who vote the right way and are better than the commie libs like so many out there. When history is written I want it to say how many of you acted

- you chose a man who has never asked god for forgiveness
- you chose a man who glorified and bragged about infidelity
- you chose a man who said his battle with venereal disease was his own Vietnam
- you chose a man that at the same time bragged about infidelity took off an ran with a false story about his opponent having affairs
- you chose a man who bullied and insulted women
- you chose a man who bore false witness about his opponents
- you chose a man who accused Ted cruz's dad of being involved with the JFK assassination
-you chose a man who donated several times to hillary clinton
-you chose a man who gave 25 grand to terry mcauliff to legalize felons to vote
-you chose a man that never speaks of the constitution over one that talks about it in almost every speech
-you chose a man who supports single payer healthcare
-you chose a man who supports planned parenthood
-you chose a man who told the new york times he doesn't mean what he says about controlling immigration
-you chose a man who would not ban partial birth abortion
-I could go on.

-you mocked ted cruz's religion, you mocked his dad and his family. Yes the people on this very board did all this.
-you bought into the mob mentality
-you ignored all evidence to the contrary, you ignored math, video etc. It didn't matter trump really could have shot someone and you would still support him.

I just want those to know that did this here I will not forget who you are, your frankly disgusting and let history so write it.
-

Time to give it a rest the battles done,milk is spilt leave it lay or clean it up but no sense gnashing teeth over it and getting an ulcer.

Trumps the best that's left so you better get used to him or its Hillary

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

IC B3

pal Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by deflave
I sent a prayer up for the whiny f a g s last night.

Hope it helps.

Dave

Glad to see you're back to normal. smile

CC--GFY. smile

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Sorry you're so butthurt that your bobo didn't make it. I'd vote third party before I'd vote for Cruz.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by 338Rem
Breath deep, in through the nose, out through the mouth.

You will be alright.
He will and he is. But those his post if for, not so much.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by RickyD
Originally Posted by 338Rem
Breath deep, in through the nose, out through the mouth.

You will be alright.
He will and he is. But those his post if for, not so much.

Say hey to Kenny when you reach hell, k?

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by cumminscowboy
I just want to say how disgusted I am about some of the people around here. I considered most people around here as people who vote the right way and are better than the commie libs like so many out there. When history is written I want it to say how many of you acted

- you chose a man who has never asked god for forgiveness
- you chose a man who glorified and bragged about infidelity
- you chose a man who said his battle with venereal disease was his own Vietnam
- you chose a man that at the same time bragged about infidelity took off an ran with a false story about his opponent having affairs
- you chose a man who bullied and insulted women
- you chose a man who bore false witness about his opponents
- you chose a man who accused Ted cruz's dad of being involved with the JFK assassination
-you chose a man who donated several times to hillary clinton
-you chose a man who gave 25 grand to terry mcauliff to legalize felons to vote
-you chose a man that never speaks of the constitution over one that talks about it in almost every speech
-you chose a man who supports single payer healthcare
-you chose a man who supports planned parenthood
-you chose a man who told the new york times he doesn't mean what he says about controlling immigration
-you chose a man who would not ban partial birth abortion
-I could go on.

-you mocked ted cruz's religion, you mocked his dad and his family. Yes the people on this very board did all this.
-you bought into the mob mentality
-you ignored all evidence to the contrary, you ignored math, video etc. It didn't matter trump really could have shot someone and you would still support him.

I just want those to know that did this here I will not forget who you are, your frankly disgusting and let history so write it.
-

Sweet Jesus, what a puzzy /\ /\ /\

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The people ran the best candidates off early, we got stuck with the last two. This country doesn't want a God-fearing person in charge. They want what they want, period. Now we will all have to live with the consequences. Like when Israel said give us a king, they got Saul, we will get who we get, and suffer accordingly. JMHO

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Sweet Jesus, 'Christians' scare me more than Muslims.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by jorgeI
GOD, has nothing to do with this, sir. Besides he said the Bible was his favorite book.
Want to see some of his other lies, too?

http://www.dailywire.com/news/4834/trumps-101-lies-hank-berrien

I believe we will soon find out, God has everything to do with this.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Sweet Jesus,

Bonus points for juxtaposition.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Sweet Jesus, 'Christians' scare me more than Muslims.
Said one who would rather lose his head than his sin.

Page 2 of 15 1 2 3 4 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

601 members (17CalFan, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 10ring1, 1337Fungi, 1941USMC, 52 invisible), 2,630 guests, and 1,100 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,312
Posts18,468,262
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.