Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 15 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 14 15
B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B
if you think you are on the verge of being overrun by the heathen, then you need to beg god to send help & support. ya know?

Thank goodness we're not receiving all the gov't we are paying for....quote attributed to Will Rogers.
BP-B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by cumminscowboy

again no one responded to the substance of my claims. If you don't think God matters to this country you have thrown off the very founding itself and the source of your rights as founded by the country.

Of course, God matters to this country. But it isn't up to politicians to tell us what we should do about it.

...you know I really don't care what you guys say, I actually accomplished what I wanted, when everything hits the fan I am bringing this thread back as an example that when the republic was at stake you mocked a good and decent man, that being Ted Cruz.

I know you're not speaking to me, because I never mocked him. Neither did I mock Trump. The republic being at stake though is exactly the point. Putting the best Christian you can find in office is not the answer. The answer lies much closer to home - but so many Christians just don't want to face that.

...you chose a godless man over a god fearing man, thats ok choices have consequences.

What you don't seem to understand is that the Christian community can't even agree on dogma within our own congregations - so why should we (again, using our heads rather than simply following the more strident of our group) throw all-in to some politician who claims Christianity, when the likelihood is that he will embarrass us in the end - or worse.

...BTW I also came back to something else, several of you took the time to personally message me and tell me thank you for standing up to this BS, They also agreed how nasty its gotten here. There are still people out there that hope like hell the lord still blesses this country I take heart in knowing that. go ahead and be anti religion and try to claim I think I am better than anyone else. I try to live my life as a person of character and virtue. I try to teach my family the same these things are important to me.

Look its ok if you like trump the problem for me is when confronted with evidence you attack the messenger.

When it comes to politics, I will allow you to label me thus. The problem with being "pro-religion" is that religion is many things to many people - much of it, pure hogwash. And I say that as a Brother in Christ.

I think the time is now for letting differences drop and stopping the Hillary train.

Lunatic fringe....we all know you're out there.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
I had a boss that spoke like CC once. Good ole Georgia boy that loved the lord and was a proud Baptist. He looked down on us unfortunate Catholics because we were not born again so we never knew the lord.

Caught him in his office one day with a briefcase full of hustler magazines. Hustler magazines of all things . I also found out he was boinking a separated woman from Georgia that was working in our dept.

Most likely this dimwit voted for Cruz

Enough of your boss being a hypocrite, we expect that outta wackos.
On to the good stuff.
Was she smokin'?
Not the tool , you filthy republican....
smokin' lookin'?

P.S. got any pics?

Have Dog

Will Travel

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
You had a lot of substantive replies, you just don't want to hear from everyone that disagrees with you. As a Christian I'll vote how my brain tells me and prefer to leave God and church out of politics. Bible thumping, in-your-face, pious SOBs have gotten tired. You judging another man and denying his beliefs doesn't make you look like a righteous man....it makes you look like a hypocrite.

The primary is over and we have to beat Hilary. We have to come together if for nothing else the SCOTUS appointments upcoming. Trump has stated many times that he'll appoint strict Constitutionalists....Hilary not so much.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
All I want is to take this country back from the Democrat and Liberals. I personally don't care if it was Cruz or Trump in the White House. I think Cruz would have done much better if he hadn't come off as a TV Evangelist and damning everyone to hell who didn't vote for him, plus him being a naturalized citizen would have surely helped him. Cruz is done and now it is time to keep Hillary out of the Oval Office .

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by FreeMe

again no one responded to the substance of my claims. If you don't think God matters to this country you have thrown off the very founding itself and the source of your rights as founded by the country.

Of course, God matters to this country. But it isn't up to politicians to tell us what we should do about it.

...you know I really don't care what you guys say, I actually accomplished what I wanted, when everything hits the fan I am bringing this thread back as an example that when the republic was at stake you mocked a good and decent man, that being Ted Cruz.

I know you're not speaking to me, because I never mocked him. Neither did I mock Trump. The republic being at stake though is exactly the point. Putting the best Christian you can find in office is not the answer. The answer lies much closer to home - but so many Christians just don't want to face that.

...you chose a godless man over a god fearing man, thats ok choices have consequences.

What you don't seem to understand is that the Christian community can't even agree on dogma within our own congregations - so why should we (again, using our heads rather than simply following the more strident of our group) throw all-in to some politician who claims Christianity, when the likelihood is that he will embarrass us in the end - or worse.

...BTW I also came back to something else, several of you took the time to personally message me and tell me thank you for standing up to this BS, They also agreed how nasty its gotten here. There are still people out there that hope like hell the lord still blesses this country I take heart in knowing that. go ahead and be anti religion and try to claim I think I am better than anyone else. I try to live my life as a person of character and virtue. I try to teach my family the same these things are important to me.

Look its ok if you like trump the problem for me is when confronted with evidence you attack the messenger.

When it comes to politics, I will allow you to label me thus. The problem with being "pro-religion" is that religion is many things to many people - much of it, pure hogwash. And I say that as a Brother in Christ.

I think the time is now for letting differences drop and stopping the Hillary train.

hey at least a guy willing to debate the substance, thanks

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
so its gone just like i said it months ago. trump wins,cruz was unelectable. now i've also been saying from the start that hillary will be indicted. we'll see.

trump/rubio was my pick also.

Last edited by srwshooter; 05/04/16.
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by RobJordan
Originally Posted by jorgeI
A. I did not call you a whiner
B. One can teach ALL the values you speak of without religion.
C. Why should I fear God?

With all due respect, no you can't. Without a lawgiver all moral judgments are ultimately subjective.

Who said COCK?

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I like how the OP complains how no one addresses his complaints while he ignores everyone that responded to him

seems pretty typical of the self righteous

Last edited by KFWA; 05/04/16.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

BTW I also came back to something else, several of you took the time to personally message me and tell me thank you for standing up to this BS, They also agreed how nasty its gotten here. There are still people out there that hope like hell the lord still blesses this country I take heart in knowing that. go ahead and be anti religion and try to claim I think I am better than anyone else. I try to live my life as a person of character and virtue. I try to teach my family the same these things are important to me.

Cool this thread was lacking the super secret support via PM and now it has it all.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I like where you are goin' with this....

If SM came back as "strokincowboy" we would have the good truck engines covered.

Have Dog

Will Travel

pal Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by heavywalker
Cool this thread was lacking the super secret support via PM and now it has it all.

Getting to be more like a safariman thread. smile

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I read your post and do not have a disagreement with it.

I just wished that folks running for any office would keep their religion to themselves.

I was out cutting the wheat hay and this question came to me:Has anyone made a decision when they were mad/pissed off?

Ever regret that decision?

Might be one of those types that hurt more later.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by plainsman456

I was out cutting the wheat hay and this question came to me:Has anyone made a decision when they were mad/pissed off?

Ever regret that decision?

Might be one of those types that hurt more later.

I generally avoid making decisions based on anger. But when I find myself weary of beating my head against the wall - that usually is a good time to be decisive.

Lunatic fringe....we all know you're out there.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Ever had a lawyer say he didn't want to go a certain direction?

You make a decision based on anger.

Every had an insurance agent say "no."

You make a decision based on anger.

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by George_De_Vries_3rd
Originally Posted by jorgeI
A. I did not call you a whiner
B. One can teach ALL the values you speak of without religion.
C. Why should I fear God?

A) I would call it a rather angry expression of his opinion. Sometimes those are completely justified.
B) Perhaps, but consider where those values that I think you believe in originated.
C) Because sir, some day soon you will stand before Him and there is nothing in the whole universe you will have to say that will excuse you. And there IS only "one thing" that will.

Odin promised to rid the world of Frost Giants.......when's the last time you saw one?

I'm fairly certain I just need to meet my end in battle and I'm good-to-go.

Or something...... It's been a while since I attended Mass.

George

PS......Odin originally backed Cruz, but he's pulling for Trump now.

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I just want to say how disgusted I am about some of the people around here. I considered most people around here as people who vote the right way and are better than the commie libs like so many out there. When history is written I want it to say how many of you acted

- you chose a man who has never asked god for forgiveness
- you chose a man who glorified and bragged about infidelity
- you chose a man who said his battle with venereal disease was his own Vietnam
- you chose a man that at the same time bragged about infidelity took off an ran with a false story about his opponent having affairs
- you chose a man who bullied and insulted women
- you chose a man who bore false witness about his opponents
- you chose a man who accused Ted cruz's dad of being involved with the JFK assassination
-you chose a man who donated several times to hillary clinton
-you chose a man who gave 25 grand to terry mcauliff to legalize felons to vote
-you chose a man that never speaks of the constitution over one that talks about it in almost every speech
-you chose a man who supports single payer healthcare
-you chose a man who supports planned parenthood
-you chose a man who told the new york times he doesn't mean what he says about controlling immigration
-you chose a man who would not ban partial birth abortion
-I could go on.

-you mocked ted cruz's religion, you mocked his dad and his family. Yes the people on this very board did all this.
-you bought into the mob mentality
-you ignored all evidence to the contrary, you ignored math, video etc. It didn't matter trump really could have shot someone and you would still support him.

I just want those to know that did this here I will not forget who you are, your frankly disgusting and let history so write it.
-

Anyone who speaks of God in a godless land will receive the same treatment.

I'll vote not-Hillary, but Trump will hurt the nation and the party. God help us or at least kill us quickly so we don't suffer too long.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
notice how there is not a word, not a single trumpest who argued with any of the charges I made in the first post. no one will say that any of that is wrong. trumpest maintaining true to form. don't respond to anything specific just impune everyone else. trump would be proud your good students.

I don't agree with all you wrote, or copy/pasted.

I just don't have any interest in engaging in argument about it. Too bitchy, not my style.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

you know I really don't care what you guys say, I actually accomplished what I wanted, when everything hits the fan I am bringing this thread back as an example that when the republic was at stake you mocked a good and decent man, that being Ted Cruz.

That's the problem with your type.

You're so ate up with hate you'd rather see failure than swallow some pride.

In other words; you're an idiot.

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I think 'ole Ted is wandering the desert asking God why he has forsaken him.....God will eventually answer...,"Because you're an azzhole Ted".

Page 8 of 15 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
230 members (257 mag, 2UP, 12344mag, 300jimmy, 10Glocks, 300_savage, 26 invisible), 1,623 guests, and 896 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,592
Posts18,397,926
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.