Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
I have always, always been a proponent of nationalism and the "Three P's" strategy, and that is, the protection, preservation and projection of the national interest, which is an anathema to what RP stood for, an almost complete withdrawal of US power projection. That is why I am so amused in a way, that a huge portion of the Trump base are former RP supporters.

Trump needs to get busy though with SPECIFICS on what he plans to do. Hope and Change Make America Great Again sells to the masses, but symbolism over substance doesn't work if one has a modicum of intelligence.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
BP-B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by fats
RAS, you're not alone in thinking Trump is a KOOK. He is! It's a shame America has got to this point. If Hillary wins so be it.

For you Trump followers...

Would you be okay with your children growing up like him?

Or you daughter marrying someone like him?

I know, I know, he's gonna build a wall.

Yeah he is a Kook who spent 900K on his campaign in Indiana while Cruz spent millions. Have you looked at Cruz's fathers background before you typed what you typed? The old man is certifiable, the old man and his son made a lot of really stupid commentary this whole while and no one called them on it , they sure fooled a lot of bible thumpers for sure. A kook does not raise kids like Trump has first of all. There are 2 sides to him Showman and real person. We never get to see the real person.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by jorgeI
The nuclear code issue and Trump is a Red Herring. Even if it were true that Trump was unhinged, there are just too many safeguards to prevent ONE person from initiating a nuclear strike.

Yup!

It's not like he can lock himself in a bathroom somewhere and start flinging nukes...

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by fats

For you Trump followers...

Would you be okay with your children growing up like him?

Or you daughter marrying someone like him?

These have to be the two stupidest questions I've ever read.

Clark

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by AJ300MAG
Yup!

It's not like he can lock himself in a bathroom somewhere and start flinging nukes...

I have locked myself in a bathroom and flung a few nukes.

Not a big deal really.

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by AJ300MAG
Yup!

I have locked myself in a bathroom and flung a few nukes.

Not a big deal really.

Dave

I'm reading this from the bathroom and at Defcon 4 as we speak.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I have always, always been a proponent of nationalism and the "Three P's" strategy, and that is, the protection, preservation and projection of the national interest, which is an anathema to what RP stood for, an almost complete withdrawal of US power projection. That is why I am so amused in a way, that a huge portion of the Trump base are former RP supporters.

Trump needs to get busy though with SPECIFICS on what he plans to do. Hope and Change Make America Great Again sells to the masses, but symbolism over substance doesn't work if one has a modicum of intelligence.

Jorge has it right. Trump better get his act together if he wants to win against Hillary. He will have to appear to have some real understanding of policy if he wants to win in the general election with a very different group of voters. Just pushing the anger button won't work. I'm not a Trump fan but he's still better than Hillary. As usual, this presidential election is about choosing the lesser of evils.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Since his father is Cuban it is possible, but who really knows. I believe Cruz Father was the other shooter on the Grassy Knoll

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

that's because you're more concerned with making generic statements to show how superior you think you are than actually thinking about what you type.

Its not even worth getting into it you're so off base on this but suffice to say, RP was very border centric and preached national interest before anything else.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
He preached HIS version of the national interest which was, naïve and idiotic. "we don't need overseas bases and a big military when a few nuclear armed subs will do" or words to that effect. His domestic and fiscal policies were sound, but his Foreign Policy was downright stupid and dangerous, but even that is irrelevant. Trump's speech yesterday was completely opposite of what RP's vision of Foreign and the Military was. Border-centric? wow, another spin on isolationism.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I don't give a phug the differences of what he said

He promoted national interest and was border centric. RP preached protecting our own borders every chance he got.

Its pretty easy for anyone that doesn't spout horseshit about the unwashed masses to understand how RP supporters can be attracted to Trumps message.

There is actually quite a few of them that hate Trump as well.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I believe it. I saw the photo that proves it.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
hell i think he was on the grassy knoll with a xp100 in 221 fireball.

My diploma is a DD214
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by RAS
[quote=bigsqueeze]No.....And let's assume that he was with Oswald handing out fliers on a sidewalk somewhere...1963 was a few years BEFORE Ted Cruz was even born.

Trump is a loose cannon and shoots from the hip. No doubt there.

However! He is no kook....

So all of you GOP anti-Trumpsters have a choice.

You will either vote for Trump in order to deny as best as possible a Hillary presidency,,,,,,or,,,,,,,,you will stay home on election day which will help assure a DISASTROUS Hillary presidency...

Swallow your damned prides and vote Trump!

That is the bottom line.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
""Trump is a loose cannon that shoots from the hip, No doubt there .""

I'm going to end reading this thread right here ..

Too dang funny O-M-G Trumps going to have nuclear codes and he shoots from the hip -run for the hills everybody Trump is going to nuke someone today - I just feel it !!

It's known around the world he's a psycho/whack job who is 100% unreasonable -anything is possible with a known nut-case like Trump ......

24 hour campfire comedy gold .

Last edited by ol_mike; 05/04/16.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by RAS
[quote=bigsqueeze]No.....And let's assume that he was with Oswald handing out fliers on a sidewalk somewhere...1963 was a few years BEFORE Ted Cruz was even born.

You will either vote for Trump in order to deny as best as possible a Hillary presidency,,,,,,or,,,,,,,,you will stay home on election day which will help assure a DISASTROUS Hillary presidency...

That is the bottom line.

Too dang funny O-M-G Trumps going to have nuclear codes and he shoots from the hip -run for the hills everybody Trump is going to nuke someone today - I just feel it !!

It's known around the world he's a psycho/whack job who is 100% unreasonable -anything is possible with a known nut-case like Trump ......

........Oh bullschitt!....Many made that very same damned and stupid argument against Ronald Reagan. (Itchy finger on the nuclear button).

Trump shoots his mouth off,,,,from the hip. Equating that with shooting off nuclear warheads is moronic and idiotic on your part.

Of course idiots like you will always try to justify comparing the two....

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Originally Posted by RAS

That is the bottom line.

........Oh bullschitt!....Many made that very same damned and stupid argument against Ronald Reagan. (Itchy finger on the nuclear button).

Trump shoots his mouth off,,,,from the hip. Equating that with shooting off nuclear warheads is moronic and idiotic on your part.

Holy Jesus, die again please.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Originally Posted by RAS

That is the bottom line.

Holy Jesus, die again please.
........LOL!!!....Well feel free to make that happen Steely. Otherwise, your request is denied!...LOL

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
Trump doesn't really care if it is true or not. Rafael Cruze Sr was going around saying something to the effect that Cruze was God's candidate. Trump used the story to cast light on the fact that Cruze Sr actually had been a Castro supporter and it is very possible that it is Cruze Sr in the picture with Oswalt. He hoped it would cast dispersions and would set Cruze off and get him ranting like crazed idiot...and it worked smile.
GO TRUMP !

Could be.

I implore, I exhort every member of the body of Christ to vote according to the word of God and vote for the candidate that stands on the word of God and on the Constitution of the United States of America,” Rafael Cruz said in a video clip aired by Fox News. “And I am convinced that man is my son, Ted Cruz. The alternative could be the destruction of America.

How does one respond to that? I wouldn't do it the way Trump did, but if you're going to invoke "God's anointed" status you should be expecting just about anything in response.

Lunatic fringe....we all know you're out there.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Bristo's new slogan:As it is written so let it be done.

Heard it on the radio and he almost told where he read it.
Must have been some colluding going on there methinks.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by Tim_in_Nv
Bristoe, how does your voting record compare with Mr. Trump? You seem to spend a fair amount of time supporting him here on the fire. Who did you vote for in 2000, 2004, 2008, and 2012? Who did Mr. Trump vote for in 2000, 2004, 2008, and 2012? Just curious, as you two seem to go way back. laugh

We're the GOP base now. If you don't want to be a part of it it's your business.

thank you

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
733 members (10gaugemag, 222ND, 222Sako, 16penny, 160user, 12344mag, 80 invisible), 2,709 guests, and 1,370 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,626
Posts18,398,690
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.