Hop To
Page 7 of 15 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 14 15
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by cumminscowboy
Originally Posted by jorgeI
GOD, has nothing to do with this, sir. Besides he said the Bible was his favorite book.

just like 2 Corinthians right, I tell this to every atheist when this topic comes up. a god fearing people are a good thing to you. religion and Christianity teaches honesty, virtue, and values. would you rather be around people who don't have those qualities?

look talk all the crap you want, call me a whiner, call me whatever you want. I frankly don't care I don't even care if the last 1/4 of people turn against me. I am who I am and am comfortable with that. When the republic was at stake you followed the mob,

since this is gun forum we are one vote away from losing the second amendment. you don't care, trump, trump trump, do the math, do the math.

I knew I would never change any of your minds just the opposite, I want you to comment so the world knows who you are.

One can be god fearing without having to drop his name in hopes of the crowd screaming hallelujah every chance he gets

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Seems like God chose Trump to me.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I just want to say how disgusted I am about some of the people around here. I considered most people around here as people who vote the right way and are better than the commie libs like so many out there. When history is written I want it to say how many of you acted

- you chose a man who has never asked god for forgiveness
- you chose a man who glorified and bragged about infidelity
- you chose a man who said his battle with venereal disease was his own Vietnam
- you chose a man that at the same time bragged about infidelity took off an ran with a false story about his opponent having affairs
- you chose a man who bullied and insulted women
- you chose a man who bore false witness about his opponents
- you chose a man who accused Ted cruz's dad of being involved with the JFK assassination
-you chose a man who donated several times to hillary clinton
-you chose a man who gave 25 grand to terry mcauliff to legalize felons to vote
-you chose a man that never speaks of the constitution over one that talks about it in almost every speech
-you chose a man who supports single payer healthcare
-you chose a man who supports planned parenthood
-you chose a man who told the new york times he doesn't mean what he says about controlling immigration
-you chose a man who would not ban partial birth abortion
-I could go on.

-you mocked ted cruz's religion, you mocked his dad and his family. Yes the people on this very board did all this.
-you bought into the mob mentality
-you ignored all evidence to the contrary, you ignored math, video etc. It didn't matter trump really could have shot someone and you would still support him.

I just want those to know that did this here I will not forget who you are, your frankly disgusting and let history so write it.
-

Ted Cruz is just like a TV Preacher, using Religion and ignorance to achieve power and money and could give a chit about the Bible and what it represents. Your post just proved what a fool you have been and still are. People who think like you is the reason why Religion and Politics should stay separated.

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JMR40
Getting religion out of politics is the 1st step to making this country great again. The church crowd decided during the Carter administration to try to take control of the country by outlawing sin and putting religious nutcases in office.

All this accomplished was turning sinners into criminals and putting nutcases in political offices. It did nothing to improve the country and lowered the church to the level of politicians. This strategy has proven to be a huge failure and needs to end.

So-called "religious leaders" should put their money where their mouths are and GIVE UP their IRS 501(c)(3) tax exemption and free themselves to preach from the pulpit and tell their congregation how to vote. That would end the current mess of their prohibition against directly campaigning for/against political candidates. I don't respect any religious leader/pastor/preacher who passes around the offering plate and exhorts his congregation to "pray for our leaders!". Screw those idiots, they're holding hands with the devil as long as they have that deal with the IRS.

http://hushmoney.org/501c3-problems.htm

http://hushmoney.org/501c3-facts.htm

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by ingwe
Originally Posted by smokepole

I agree but please admit that you had to look up "quintessential" in the thesaurus.

NEVER!

I'm a Professor Emeritus! laugh

( so you don't have to google it or look it up, Emeritus is latin for 'has been' grin )

You don't even own a thesaurus, you had to look it up in the dictionary!!

A wise man is frequently humbled.

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Didnt a review of Ted's finances show that he tithed $0 to his Church?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by smokepole
Didnt a review of Ted's finances show that he tithed $0 to his Church?

10% x 0 = ?

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Would seem so.Tell the people to go forward.
Originally Posted by KFWA
Seems like God chose Trump to me.

Last edited by jdm953; 05/04/16.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

“If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be one nation gone under.”

― Ronald Reagan

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by WV_Airedale
The people ran the best candidates off early, we got stuck with the last two. This country doesn't want a God-fearing person in charge. They want what they want, period. Now we will all have to live with the consequences. Like when Israel said give us a king, they got Saul, we will get who we get, and suffer accordingly. JMHO

I wonder how many here and across the nation got down on their knees and prayed about the options or instead followed the crowd [ pied piper]

It supprised me when Carson and Huckabee supported Trump Whom I believe is a deciever.

norm

There is not enough darkness in all the world to put out the light of even one small candle----Robert Alden .
If it wern't entertaining, I wouldn't keep coming back.------the BigSky

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Jimmy Carter was the Bible Thumping Christian President and look where he took the country

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B
Originally Posted by bea175
Jimmy Carter was the Bible Thumping Christian President and look where he took the country

well, yeah. and johnson and his unholy alliance with folks who wanted to exact "justice" from vietnam being overrun by the True vietnamese. i mean, when fighting on God's side becomes critical, one better be ready to face defeat, just in case.

i like cruz and his disciples. they mostly want what i want. but moving forward is the only game in town that is left to us now.

Thank goodness we're not receiving all the gov't we are paying for....quote attributed to Will Rogers.
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by JMR40
Getting religion out of politics is the 1st step to making this country great again. The church crowd decided during the Carter administration to try to take control of the country by outlawing sin and putting religious nutcases in office.

All this accomplished was turning sinners into criminals and putting nutcases in political offices. It did nothing to improve the country and lowered the church to the level of politicians. This strategy has proven to be a huge failure and needs to end.

Trump is no bigger sinner than any other president in history, a better man than most that have been in the Whitehouse. At least he doesn't pretend to be something he is not to get votes.

For the record, I don't much like him. But he can't possibly be worse than what we've had for 7+ years and is much better than the alternative.

This^^

I never mocked Cruz, if he were the nominee I'd gladly vote for him.

Religion is the #1 qualifier for about 10% of the population, unfortunately 10% percent can't get a president elected, you have to have at least a good part of the rest on board. Like it or not, constant preaching is a major turn off to a large portion of the population. Cruz went over the top and lost a lot of votes that way. Obviously not CC, but he's one vote in a sea of 300+ million.

You can run for office, be a christian, and not constantly preach to people. You can be against abortion and actually talk about other things. A large portion of the electorate of the U.S., voters that are needed to actually win an election, don't want to hear someone preach to them and will tune you out if you start.

If the republicans want to start winning elections they need to STFU with the constant talk of religion. It costs them elections and if you don't win the the democrats get to set policy, pretty simple eh?

Cruz stood no chance of beating Hillary, Trump might stand a chance but it'll be an uphill battle. Beating Hillary is all that matters, if she gets in we're completely screwed.

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
holy crap I was busy all day then I come back to this. its like a bunch of howling wolves. just when I couldn't think it could actually get any worse.

again no one responded to the substance of my claims. If you don't think God matters to this country you have thrown off the very founding itself and the source of your rights as founded by the country.

you know I really don't care what you guys say, I actually accomplished what I wanted, when everything hits the fan I am bringing this thread back as an example that when the republic was at stake you mocked a good and decent man, that being Ted Cruz.

you chose a godless man over a god fearing man, thats ok choices have consequences.

BTW I also came back to something else, several of you took the time to personally message me and tell me thank you for standing up to this BS, They also agreed how nasty its gotten here. There are still people out there that hope like hell the lord still blesses this country I take heart in knowing that. go ahead and be anti religion and try to claim I think I am better than anyone else. I try to live my life as a person of character and virtue. I try to teach my family the same these things are important to me.

Look its ok if you like trump the problem for me is when confronted with evidence you attack the messenger.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
You dont seem to understand that your complaint is with God.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
pal Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
...I try to live my life as a holier-than-thou person of character and virtue...

Clarified it.

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Butt

hurt

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
keep em coming, keep up the attacks put yourself on record.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Yer a zero with diaper rash.

You friggen earned it.

Congrats.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
keep em coming, keep up the attacks put yourself on record.

I don't know if they make a Vagisil-like product for your ass, but you might want to look into it.

Book it!

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Page 7 of 15 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

69 members (Akhutr, 10gaugemag, 808outdoors, 264mag, 14 invisible), 1,050 guests, and 726 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,220
Posts18,447,487
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.