Campfire Regular
T

GB1

B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
All I can say is that he sure beat the snot out of the guys who apparently have better favorables. Kinda makes you wonder about the credibility of the rating.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Klikitarik
CNN/ORC Poll April 28-May 1 - Hillary 54%, Trump 41%

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...key-states-republican-election/83863926/

LMAO... CNN.... Geez - youse guys sure grasping at straws..

Mebbe, since ya seem to be gettin' a might short, I could arrange a delivery of this:

[Linked Image]

Had quite a demand for this little item lately... laugh

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RobJordan
Gee, what a shock. shocked Who knew?

Brilliant. Nominate the least liked presidential candidate in modern history to be your party's nominee. crazy blush

https://www.conservativereview.com/commentary/2016/01/trump-has-highest-unfavorability-ever-recorded

"The butthurt is strong in this one"

[Linked Image]

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Rob

Your only job now liek the rest of us is get behind our candidate and do all we need to get him elected.

Thats the ONLY job you have in this race at this point.

Jeff

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
IC B2

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Rob, you should listen to Rost495. Trump sure wasn't my first choice but I'm supporting him now. I guess I could understand you posting this stuff when you thought there was a chance that some other GOP candidate could be nominated, but by continuing to do it, it looks like you're trying to help Hillary. Is that true?

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
Hmm, I wonder what would make this thread more interesting

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

I need to go to the Angeles Shooting Range on a different day, when I go its only old guys smile

Ted
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
For someone with the " highest unfavorable ratings " he sure made short work of his 16 competitors didn't he? And with the MSM and RNC doing their part to stymie him!

Go back to licking the windows on the short bus!!!

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
In the beginning, there were 22. 5 never showed up. 5 withdrew or suspended before the primaries. 11 Withdrew or suspended during the primaries. 22! Schlonged by the "least liked presidential candidate in modern history" who spent no money doing it.

I have no doubt that my unfavorability rating is the highest ever recorded if you were to ask my teenagers. You'd probably get a different answer if you asked my employees or customers.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by rlott
In the beginning, there were 22. 5 never showed up. 5 withdrew or suspended before the primaries. 11 Withdrew or suspended during the primaries. 22! Schlonged by the "least liked presidential candidate in modern history" who spent no money doing it.

I have no doubt that my unfavorability rating is the highest ever recorded if you were to ask my teenagers. You'd probably get a different answer if you asked my employees or customers.

Correction and some additions.

He did spend money, but it was a fraction of what the others spent.
He used the media and the internet to spread his message. Mostly free meme magic.
Highest unfavorable rating AND record number of votes!

IC B3

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
You found it please continue.
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
Hmm, I wonder what would make this thread more interesting

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

There are no problems that cannot be resolved by the suitable application of high explosive.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Seems you and Trump have a lot in common.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by Shodd
Rob Jordan,

For quite some time you feverishly insisted Cruz was kicking Trumps ass. I've got a bit of a news flash for you buddy! You proved to be ignorant and uninformed. Your super hero lyed to you and said he was kicking Trumps ass so you swallowed cock till Ted's balls dangled from your earlobes.

And here you are again just begging for a Ted Cruz cochsuckers deep throat. At this point your feverish girgling indicates that your so full of Ted cock you'll go to any length to get Teddy to take you to the next level. My advice would be to wipe the stain off your chin and move on to another forum because most here don't identify.

Shod

What an erudite comment!

Australopithecus walks amongst us.

You can always tell an uneducated low-life because they can't spell "gurgling" correctly.

It's harder to tell if they're bragging about shoddy upbringing, though. You have to infer this from the content of their posts.

With Trump supporters like this, we don't need enemies.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
R for SCOTUS! It's that simple.

"A Republic, if you can keep it." ~ B. Franklin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Brilliant. Nominate the least liked presidential candidate in modern history to be your party's nominee. crazy blush

https://www.conservativereview.com/commentary/2016/01/trump-has-highest-unfavorability-ever-recorded

==================================================================
Your data is very old. About 4 months!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Savage_99
Your data is very old. About 4 months!

Recent data from Gallup, less than a week old.

[Linked Image]

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Strong leaders are polarizing.

Remember how Europe went into spasms over Reagan when he put Pershing 2 missiles in West Germany? He was very popular abot 1990 when the Wall fell.

We can argue about Trump's true ability, but he is portraying himself as a strong leader. Some will love it, some will loath it.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by old_willys

[Linked Image]

Time to get "behind" the movement.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Interesting that I can't find any favorability ratings for Hillary, except on Huffington (which I won't link to since I don't trust anything they put out).

Must be really low.

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That is because she is a shrill and vindictive bitch and her own people hate her. The Dems have a bigger "hold your nose and vote" problem than does the GOP.

Originally Posted by Calhoun
Interesting that I can't find any favorability ratings for Hillary, except on Huffington (which I won't link to since I don't trust anything they put out).

Must be really low.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

630 members (1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 06hunter59, 1Akshooter, 007FJ, 61 invisible), 2,378 guests, and 1,160 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,255
Posts18,467,016
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.