Page 1 of 2 1 2
T
TomT Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
T
Hi all,

Hopefully, none of you have had the same bad experience with a company called Delta Team Tactical (Utah). I received emails rather regularly from this company, and a bit over a week ago, they had what I thought was a good deal on a AR15 complete upper, so I ordered one on their website, and used my Discover card. I thought it was such a good buy, I recommended it to a friend later that evening, and he ordered the same part online (about 10 hours later). The next day, he messages me, "hey that upper shipped" (he received an email). I waited till the end of that business day, and no email. The next day, I e-mailed the person (Christina) listed on my original purchase email, and relayed the story I wrote above. NO RESPONSE. Two days after that, I called the company, and was told I'd hear back from them (crickets). My buddy received his part 2 days ago (he lives one town over) and I haven't even received a return phone call or email from Delta Team Tactical.

I expect "no joy" from this company, and I'm refuting the charge (which is on my account) with Discover.

I hope none of you have experienced like this, but I'm going to pass on discount AR parts from now on, and stick with reputable companies like RRA & White Oak.

Thanks. -TomT

"I'm from the government, and I'm here to help"
GB1

U
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
U
Where in UT are they located? Perhaps one of us could go buy and add a personal touch.

T
TomT Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
T
Delta Team Tactical
1800 South State St.
Orem, UT 84097

I was hoping someone would chime in with: "used them lots, never had a problem", or the like. I'm a mellow guy & hate conflict, so I can't imagine what I did to them to not even get a return e-mail or call. If they just emailed and said: hey, your order will ship in a _____ (day, week), I would have been cool. The lack of customer service from the CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPT. is somewhat shocking. -TomT

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I placed an order with them in January, and it took two weeks for them to ship it out. The good news is that I got everything I ordered, and the products were as described.

I can PM you an email address for you to try to get a response.

T
TomT Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
T
That's very nice of you to offer, thanks! But, as luck would have it, my wife succeeded (just a bit ago), where I had no luck. She got through to their customer service dept. They said they were having problems with a new order process, and my part should ship sometime next week. Fingers crossed.

Thanks for letting me vent all! I hope everyone has a great weekend & gets some hunting or shooting in. -TomT

IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Delta Team Tactical is a no go for me, thanks for the heads up.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
With a name like "Delta Team Tactical" I would have not ordered in the first place.

John 8:12 "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life."
T
TomT Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
T
Just an update:

It took 5 weeks to get the upper, when it arrived I unwrapped it, and it seemed ,"ok". At $204 shipped, I wasn't expecting a hi-end upper. It was a week ago, when I got my RRA bolt/carrier group. went to drop it in for a test fit...... No goa! It binds. Tried 2 others from other ARs, no go. That's when I realized the gas tube was WAY off center. I guess it was a "Friday afternoon" build. Looks like I'll be rebuilding a new upper.

[bleep] parts from a [bleep] company. DELTA TEAM TACTICAL, avoid them like the plague!

Funny, the rightfully horrible review (1star) never made it to their web site, which is full of 5 star (I'm guessing fraudulent) reviews.

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
There chit is junk.....my son ordered 4 uppers from them and they were all pure China Junk....He sent them all back.

“When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Sorry to hear about your bad experience. I will not do any business with this company.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Yall remember this the next time somebody says, "They're like Legos!!!!"

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
the 204 bucks would have been a big clue to me.

If all it will take is line up the tube, it'll be worth the 204 though....

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux
Yall remember this the next time somebody says, "They're like Legos!!!!"

LOL one of the best quotes I've heard lately!

J
J
All of my experiences and purchases from Delta Team Tactical products are pleasantly awesome, Christina Burke even was the Web-Chat person when I was combing through the website for my 2nd purchase.. Also Dave @ Technical Support makes sure that I have orders expedited,I really can't find anything to complain about.. They're taking good care of me!! grin

Last edited by JohnnyBoy64; 01/17/17.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
first post and you sound like you work for them.

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Gotta love the bluntness of the fire.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I have no experience with them, but I do have several purchases through Palmetto State Armory without a hiccup. Smokey Mountain Firearms is another one I've had good dealings with, and I know my son't ordered AR assemblies through Joe Bob Outfitters with no issues.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I bought 2 sopmod style stocks from them, and had no issues.
I'm fixing to get a 3 pound single stage trigger pdq from them.
I've not had a problem........yet.....
By the sounds of things !

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Funny chit!!!!!! crazy

It's a little too late to fix your reputation...

These are the same names of the people that refused to return calls.

They were great the 1st order I made!!! after that it went down hill fast...

Originally Posted by JohnnyBoy64
All of my experiences and purchases from Delta Team Tactical products are pleasantly awesome, Christina Burke even was the Web-Chat person when I was combing through the website for my 2nd purchase.. Also Dave @ Technical Support makes sure that I have orders expedited,I really can't find anything to complain about.. They're taking good care of me!! grin

Last edited by KentuckyMountainMan; 01/19/17.

“When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.”
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
As has been said previously, I would avoid them based on the "delta team tactical" name alone. Heck, if they just would append a few more catchy names like "Delta team tactical MARSOC-SOG-SOF-MEUSOC" I might buy from them!

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

601 members (06hunter59, 1eyedmule, 12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 21, 222ND, 75 invisible), 2,449 guests, and 1,272 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,678
Posts18,456,284
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.