Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10
T
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
T
Originally Posted by fredIII
He will get a pass on this one as well. 75,000$ to the RMEF. Not to mention at least 50,000$ a year to fish and game. Not to mention the nearly 1,000,000$ worth of tags he has bought in the last 25 years I think he might know someone or something. And you never mentioned what your great generous donations have been to big game hunting. Let's hear what makes you so holy. Or why you have the right to out a guy that has not been convicted based on hear say at a race track and a bar. You Tacoma guys are a joke of the least funny order.

I don't have a dog in this fight but I am getting a little tired of your continual references to how much this guy has donated. Did I miss something new the regulations that if you donate a certain amount then the rules/laws no longer apply to you?

You guys all need to let this rest, the proof will be in the proverbial pudding.

GB1

J
JDHasty Offline OP
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
J
Hunt Area: For elk, any 300 or 500 series GMU EXCEPT those GMUs closed to elk hunting and those GMUs not open to branch antlered bull elk hunting by the fish and wildlife commission.

This is how that statement is interpreted:

Hunt Area: For elk, any 300 or 500 series GMU
EXCEPT those GMUs closed to elk hunting and EXCEPT those GMUs not open to branch antlered bull elk hunting by the fish and wildlife commission.

Not:

Hunt Area: For elk, any 300 or 500 series GMU EXCEPT those GMUs closed to elk hunting as well as not open to branch antlered bull elk hunting.

That little trick has already been tried and has been found wanting by the Courts. "Closed to elk hunting" already makes those areas "not open to branch antlered elk hunting."

Last edited by JDHasty; 05/10/16.
J
JDHasty Offline OP
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
J
Originally Posted by ToddNEWY
He will get a pass on this one as well. 75,000$ to the RMEF. Not to mention at least 50,000$ a year to fish and game. Not to mention the nearly 1,000,000$ worth of tags he has bought in the last 25 years I think he might know someone or something. And you never mentioned what your great generous donations have been to big game hunting. Let's hear what makes you so holy. Or why you have the right to out a guy that has not been convicted based on hear say at a race track and a bar. You Tacoma guys are a joke of the least funny order.

I don't have a dog in this fight but I am getting a little tired of your continual references to how much this guy has donated. Did I miss something new the regulations that if you donate a certain amount then the rules/laws no longer apply to you?

You guys all need to let this rest, the proof will be in the proverbial pudding.

At the end of the day that is all they have and so you just have to accept that they will continue to circle back to it. It gets redundant, but just to warn you, they will be back there sooner rather than later.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Looks like 334 is open to bull hunting, albeit muzzleloader and early spike BULL, with permission from wdfw, you don't want me on that jury!! Laffin

J
JDHasty Offline OP
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
J
How many winning Raffle chances for this South Central Big Game Raffle did Todd Reichert purchase?

He bought one winning ticket and only one winning ticket.

That means he paid $17 for the Raffle chance and that is all he paid for this winning ticket.

The Law doesn't care how many loosing chances he purchased and as a matter of fact he has no more right than would somebody's grandmother who had only spent $17 on WDFW Raffle opportunities in her lifetime and for that $17 had bought a single ticket and he has no more right than her to go outside or beyond what is allowed in for in WAC 232-28-283 Big game and wild turkey auction, raffle, and special incentive permit winners.

Nor do any of his past, present or future contributions factor in. They may factor in if and when it comes time to consider a just penalty, but they do not influence guilt or innocence in this case.

IC B2

J
JDHasty Offline OP
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
J
Originally Posted by Judman
Looks like 334 is open to bull hunting, albeit muzzleloader and early spike BULL, with permission from wdfw, you don't want me on that jury!! Laffin

The prosecution would not even need to "burn a peremptory" to excuse the likes of you from any jury pool involving game law violation. You would be tossed for cause.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Lots of grey, or is it gray?? Laffin

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
What pississ you off more the fact that todd killed the elk or you did not have the chops to become a game warden. just imagine if you would have made the cut and could bust the big bad poacher your self. Tell your wife I said she's welcome.

Last edited by fredIII; 05/10/16.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

That bull was a few miles from my house and I have pics of him
On game cams. Moss's crew are dbags

Shame that bull was taken using unethical methods

Originally Posted by JDHasty
So says the poacher's buddy. Yes I do have issues with people who are serial game law violators and I also have issues with those who defend them.

And funny the spider bull should come up, the characters who were involved in this BS had some of Doyle Moss' crew in EBurg scouting this very bull until they were told to knock it off.
So says the poacher's buddy. Yes I do have issues with people who are serial game law violators and I also have issues with those who defend them.

And funny the spider bull should come up, the characters who were involved in this BS had some of Doyle Moss' crew in EBurg scouting this very bull until they were told to knock it off.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
I know very little about the hunt in question. My response to the op is based on the pugettroplis pukes that have done everything possible to screw up hunting in this state. The liberal BS and laws they have pushed pissmeoff. you can bet a years wages the op voted for obummer, Inslee, goldmark,he has attended at least two gay weddings and hates assault weapons. Its the MO up north and this POS fits the bill to a T. He is the kinda prick that calls the cops if you have music playing past 9 and mows his lawn at 6 in the am.

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
You guys should get a room.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

J
JDHasty Offline OP
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
J
I know very little about the hunt in question. My response to the op is based on the pugettroplis pukes that have done everything possible to screw up hunting in this state. The liberal BS and laws they have pushed pissmeoff. you can bet a years wages the op voted for obummer, Inslee, goldmark,he has attended at least two gay weddings and hates assault weapons. Its the MO up north and this POS fits the bill to a T. He is the kinda prick that calls the cops if you have music playing past 9 and mows his lawn at 6 in the am.

It is rather interesting how the little brown-noser suckups come out of the woodwork to defend these serial game law violators so long as they are high net income individuals or celebrities.

There a small percentage of regular participants in these Auctions and "flood" game Tag Raffles with mass buys who I refer to the "usual suspects."

It seems that when they are involved, all too often controversy raises it's ugly head. And when they are once again in trouble w/the law - by God here comes a whole contingent of crackpots ready to defend them.

The violation in this case is so obvious that at best extremely poor judgement was used. It is either that or there was a deliberate and systematic effort that set out from the beginning to poach one of these monster bulls that reside in GMU 334 and only rarely do they leave GMU 334.

Those who are defending this act are defending the indefensible.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
And nobody gives a sh** about it except you three.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
ToddNEWY,

Did I miss something new the regulations that if you donate a certain amount then the rules/laws no longer apply to you?

You think some are not above the law? Look at Hillary. In fact almost any Democrat.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
J
JDHasty Offline OP
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
J
Originally Posted by smokepole

And you. You obviously GAS or you would not keep coming here to post how much you don't GAS.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
You guys should get a room.

Once again,smokepole re to cock talk....

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
JDHasty Offline OP
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
J
Not only unethical, totally taken well within a unit that was closed and off limits to that Tag. That makes it poached.

Originally Posted by ribka

That bull was a few miles from my house and I have pics of him
On game cams. Moss's crew are dbags

Shame that bull was taken using unethical methods

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

And you. You obviously GAS or you would not keep coming here to post how much you don't GAS.

No, I'd just like you to STFU. This forum is not your personal place to grind your axe.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Oh, OK!! Laffin

Looks like someone else is doin the grinding but in your usual fashion, you got get right in the middle of it...

keep the cock talk to a minimum please.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
JDHasty Offline OP
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
J

No, I'd just like you to STFU. This forum is not your personal place to grind your axe.

Oh woe is me... .. . woe is me. You came here of your own volition and you keep coming back and it is making you uncomfortable to visit this thread.

Here's a suggestion: Go pound sand.

Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

376 members (160user, 222ND, 1Longbow, 17CalFan, 1lesfox, 12344mag, 34 invisible), 1,658 guests, and 1,053 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,226
Posts18,447,692
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.