Page 2 of 33 1 2 3 4 32 33
K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by APDDSN0864
I am, too! It's a different hair each time so I have a different excuse. grin

Seriously, I really miss you guys and this Gathering.

I am going to send my Howell rifles and some ammo so y'all can enjoy them, even if I'm not there to see it.

Ed

Well DARBY misses you... says you're the only one that will taste his food to see if I spit in it.

Kent

BP-B2

CCCC Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Ed - just saw your frowns. This is not good - don't like it - sure will miss you.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Well my smiling deadpan will be there.... unless the Creeks rise etc...

Don't know if the wife can make it.... the hospital is putting in some software system, and her dept is a pivot point.... and some Einstein upper Level Management has screwed up the implementation and they are behind 60 days or more...so there may be a freeze on all vacations because of it...

She really really enjoyed herself there last year.... even moreso with the Grand Canyon excursion on the way home...

Let me know if I can bring anything beside my old Sad Sack Face...

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Seafire
Well my smiling deadpan will be there.... unless the Creeks rise etc...

Don't know if the wife can make it.... the hospital is putting in some software system, and her dept is a pivot point.... and some Einstein upper Level Management has screwed up the implementation and they are behind 60 days or more...so there may be a freeze on all vacations because of it...

She really really enjoyed herself there last year.... even moreso with the Grand Canyon excursion on the way home...

Let me know if I can bring anything beside my old Sad Sack Face...

I hope we both can make it. A really great venue, well worth the trip for you and I had a great time meeting those who stayed late!

Norman Solberg
International lawyer, lately for 25 years in Japan, now working on trusts in the US, the 3rd greatest tax haven. NRA Life Member for over 50 years, NRA Endowment (2014), Patron (2016).
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
My plans are to be there. It will take a lot to change them. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
IC B2

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Bump

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by krp
Well DARBY misses you... says you're the only one that will taste his food to see if I spit in it.
Kent

You know I taste test Darby's food, I know I taste test Darby's food, Darby knows I taste test his food and you and I know that you would never tamper with it.

Darby does NOT know that I wouldn't... wink

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
SHHHHHH....

Kent

Owl Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Hello All.

I'll be there again this year. Not sure if the wife will be attending this time. I might need to buy a trailer to entice her.

Paul, I'm going to try to get there a few days early. Maybe Tuesday, and for sure by Wednesday. I'll help with whatever tasks need taken care of.

Ed. We understand. Sure wish that you could be there. You will be sorely missed.

Kent- Any food assignments? Let me know. Maybe send me a PM. I'm glad to help out.

John. I might need to sit down with you and talk Blue Dot and .223 I have a bottle sitting around here that needs to get used up.

As for the rest of you, I'm looking forward to renewing our friendship.

Jeff

Last edited by Owl; 05/10/16.

James Pepper: There's no law west of Dodge and no God west of the Pecos. Right, Mr. Chisum? John Chisum: Wrong, Mr. Pepper. Because no matter where people go, sooner or later there's the law. And sooner or later they find God's already been there.
E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Unfortunately this one will likely never work for me as I head to Idaho for the summer. It sounds like a great trip.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
IC B3

CCCC Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
C'mon Ed - you haven't even seen the "shoot" descriptions yet and it's not far. You'll probably need a break from ID by then and feel sure you would enjoy this unusual commotion.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'll be there. Likely just me and the kids or just me. Those thunderstorms last year played hell with Brandy's migraines. She loves it up there though so there is a chance she'll come.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Can't make it. I'll be in AK with the better half fishing for salmon on the Kenai River.

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Originally Posted by THOMASMAGNUM
I'll be there. Likely just me and the kids or just me. Those thunderstorms last year played hell with Brandy's migraines. She loves it up there though so there is a chance she'll come.

We had thunderstorms last year???!!!???!!!

Wow, that shine Alan brought was potent!!!!

It's some good stuff! Smeuuuth as "Guzzler's Gin"!

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
bump

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by krp
Originally Posted by Oldman03
Paul, thanks for the post. Alan, a friend (Mike), and I are planning on being there.

Randy, if young Mr. Alan comes and can get possession of some more homemade shine. I'd send him some money to bring enough... if it ain't breaking some inner'state hooch law.

Kent

Kent, it's against the law to make hooch, so I dont know what you are talking about. Must have us mixed up with some hooligans from somewhere in your past.

But, if we find anymore of them quart jars, laying around, we'll try and bring a few. whistle

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21
K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Spring water... I don't know where I got the term hooch... spring water.

Kent

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by krp
Spring water... I don't know where I got the term hooch... spring water.

Kent
From the bayou. Yeah, that's it. Bayou Spring Water. Must be like that Hot Springs Soda Water I tried last May. Outstanding stuff..

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by EdM
Unfortunately this one will likely never work for me as I head to Idaho for the summer. It sounds like a great trip.

It is about 1350 mile for me but we are going. We plan to get there a couple of days early and may stay a day late. Probably stay a day or two in Caldwell then head south. You can follow us if you want. It is worth tube trip.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by APDDSN0864
No, they are not.

My presence is required at a training conference in Seattle, WA that week and it begins on Friday. frown This is one I am pretty much required to be at.

Ed

Got a good friend lives down your way. Big guy, real big guy. How about I ask him to go see you and maybe break both legs. Then you will ha e an excuse not to go to Seattle and someone could bring you up to Quemado in a wheel chair.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
Page 2 of 33 1 2 3 4 32 33

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
120 members (16penny, 257_X_50, 338Rules, 444Matt, 32_20fan, 16 invisible), 1,794 guests, and 839 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,726
Posts18,400,684
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.