OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
J

GB1

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Wouldn't call him a hunter. Fines clearly won't deter a wealthy poacher, wish jail time were on the table. Maybe the possibility of getting cornholed in prison would be a deterrent to him and other wealthy poachers.

"Put none but Americans on guard tonight."
-George Washington
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Another idiot that should be hung by his 76 year old shrunken privates, covered with cow Elk sent and 10 horny satellite bulls brought in to service him.

Then Fish & Game could have what is left.

Ask me why I dropped RMEF ..... other than the drunken drugstore cowboys at all the dinners !

If this dofus came on my land .... might be an "accident".

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
JD posted this same story about a week or two ago. Scroll down to the "Charges Filed" thread in this same forum.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

J
JDHasty Offline OP
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
J
Originally Posted by smokepole
JD posted this same story about a week or two ago. Scroll down to the "Charges Filed" thread in this same forum.

Do you still want to claim that the story of this incident will not resonate within the hunting community?

I have known for a few weeks that the author has been interviewing local property owners and residents of the Kittitas valley. The HuntWA thread I referenced has been nuked.

Last edited by JDHasty; 05/15/16.
IC B2

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by fredIII
Todd also pays big money i.e. Helps fund about three game halks wages each year. The op is a [bleep] jealous [bleep] very common in lib WA. A guy that pays 60k for an elk tag should be able to shoot the elk he wants at pike place market if needed.

Interesting that this post from the other thread is quoted in the news story.

http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/11179553/1

"Put none but Americans on guard tonight."
-George Washington
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by JDHasty
Do you still want to claim that the story of this incident will not resonate within the hunting community?

I'm not "claiming" anything. You're the one making the claims.

It's of no importance except to the local community there, and the guy who broke the paw and was charged.

Why do you keep posting different threads on the same game law violation?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

I have known for a few weeks that the author has been interviewing local property owners and residents of the Kittitas valley. The HuntWA thread I referenced has been nuked.

You should see a psychiatrist.

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
You should have quoted me when I let everyone know you are a sack of chit JD.

J
JDHasty Offline OP
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
J

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I live here, and to be honest, I don't really give a chit.

If he's guilty, the courts will handle it. I ain't gonna sit around wringing my hands over a douche bag and a dead elk.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
LOL, you're gonna feel pretty silly when this thing reverberates throughout the hunting community.

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
There were several former SCI board members (at least one former SCI president), a few B&C regular members and even a past Weatherby Award winner that have been guilty of violating hunting laws and/or at least having very poor 'fair chase ethics'.

I have even had friends in the taxidermy industry tell me that some bought large antlers of some species just to claim them their own.

As long as the rich run these organizations to make themselves feel important, and the rest of the peasants pay these so-called non-profits (B&C, SCI, RMEF etc.) the hunting community will continue to lose the battle with the antis. We need a shakeup of all of these organizations; until then, this SCHIT will continue.

This poacher needs to be convicted and not be allowed to hunt any longer. Period.

"The end of the human race will be that it will eventually die of civilization"-- Emerson

Support outdoor sports and our hunting-conservationist heritage; hunt with high morals and ethical standards
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Bernie, is that you?

Power to the people!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I see only one thing resonating on the multiple forums in which you've posted links. wink

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Other thread didn't go as you expected, so now you start slinging it on another.

Not much of a man are you.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

88 members (Bama_Sleeper, Akhutr, 10Glocks, 7x57Hunter, batch, 10gaugemag, 11 invisible), 1,546 guests, and 861 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,492
Posts18,452,228
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.