Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
RAS Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
All:

I am by no means the biggest fan of Trump. Saying that I don't like him would be incorrect. A better way to describe it is....subtle suspicion for the time being. smile

However, after chatting with a long time friend today, we decided that we just have to volunteer for the Trump campaign. There is too much at stake here for the country and in the state, particularly with the down stream ballot. Our efforts will concentrate in Macomb and Oakland counties. If you win these counties, you will win the state of Michigan.

I respectfully suggest, esp if you live a battle ground state, to do the same if you can. Posting on the internet forums is nice and interesting, but accomplishes absolutely zilch when there is a real election going on.

As events unfold, I will post here with pics on what's going on, and what kind of mess we are getting ourselves into. I did the same kind of thing with this friend (now an attorney) in college and we had a lot of fun doing it. The absolute beauty about being a volunteer, is taking or turning down tasks based on if feel like doing them or not. There is a lot more cool things out there to do than what you might think. A lot of times you get free meals and sometimes beer, which depends on who the district boss is. smile There is almost always work to do, but it is really fun if you get in with the right crowd.

Note: Phone banks suck, so they usually pay people to do that work. At least in my limited experience. It is a lot more than that.

RAS

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/volunteer

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
nice to see some common sense prevail.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I looked at a site to join some Trump group and they wanted all kinds of personal information etc.

I saw a Trump for pres. sign on a local gun shop and more bumper stickers.

There is momentum for Trump.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Savage_99
I looked at a site to join some Trump group and they wanted all kinds of personal information etc.

I saw a Trump for pres. sign on a local gun shop and more bumper stickers.

There is momentum for Trump.

Sure. They wouldn't want Rob Rodham Jordan in their midst, now would they?

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Good job. I am making a point to tell every Bernie supporter I know how they are getting shafted and how they are victims.

IC B2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

87 members (257robertsimp, 300_savage, 01Foreman400, 338Rules, 14 invisible), 1,142 guests, and 770 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,057
Posts18,463,236
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.