Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
[Linked Image]

Real Back Woods professionals ALWAYS have the local salmon help them get their rifles all rusted up and prepared for hunting season, whether they hunt in season or out...

Thank your LAB for us, typing that for ya Stumpy, it was legible this time...

No question about it, you're the baddest 4 foot BADAZZZZ on the W.W.W.

We all stand in AWE that you are so friggin AWESUM....

GB1

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
No fish were harmed while taking this pic. The squirrel......

[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Shefire,

Your incredibly long list of insecurities,is VERY well founded. Congratulations?!?

Hell you "know" and "do" so "much" Outdoors,that you almost know what a fhuqking Salmon looks like. ALMOST. You'll need to try again and you'll wanna Google it. Hint. Laughing!

Slow day yesterday,had to run the 8" Mullerworks 20" XC through it's paces,grab a hasty 225yd zero and confirm 105 Hornie HPBT come-ups at 2870fps '15 Smooch launch. With but a sparse 25.5 Mils remaining on the erector,which is only the 1625yd line and only 1875yds all out,with the windshield. Winds was fhuqking beyond "sporty" too. It prolly ain't a shabby platform and now you can say that you've "seen" one. Google it. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

If only because side by each extrapolations are funnier than fhuqk,it's only fair to drive a OEM SAAMI 243Win with 58's at Warp Nine with a fhuqking Redfield 3-9x for laughs. Rest ASSURED,schit don't get much fhuqking funnier than Ping Ping Ball BC's and glass that cain't/won't arrange POA/POI intersections. Unless,we let you try to ID a fish. Laughing! Google it.

[Linked Image]

C-Note rather likes bein' a Chassis Bitch and the transition was smooth,after bucking .250"+ offa it's KungFu recoil lug,to mate MDT nether regions. Tough not to drive the schit outta a 2oz trigger,wearin' a vertical grip. Gonna be tough to whoop for Pass Shootin' movers and it's assuredly FULL fhuqking choked. Google it. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Hell...before I had C-Note nestled in the Chassis,the 7-08AI leaped into it's vacant Classic DBM'd handle. Tough not to groove on 162's at 2850+ fps,though 24" is too much and I'll knock the bitch back to 22" to improve balance/handling. With 85MOA remaining on it's erector,I'm not sweatin' the 30-ish fps velocity "hit". Googfle it. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Weather turned from butal sunshine,to drizzlin' rain this AM and I'd sure hate to dampen a rifle and Re-Hissy Fit you,while you wax eloquent on yet another Vagina Monologue and the sweet "satisfactions" of being a Do NOTHING Window Licking Kchunt. At least Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute".

I shoulda grabbed pics of the 18" Super Baby Man 1-8" Brux 270 and said sumptin' about 105 Hornie HPBT's at 2525fps ala Lever'. Ooops! Laughing! Google it.

Fhuqking 3MOA FF3 finally shot loose on the LITE,but hit the bitch with Blue Nail Polish for THE Cure. Google it

[Linked Image]

Only "fair" to fuel your Imagination and Pretend,so as to grant you more Delusions,which are "real" to you.

Clean sweep for you here...you "lucky" kchunt,as you've zero inkling on the Victim,the rod/reel,rifle,boolits or glass. Google it all. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

What are ya' gonna ALMOST "do" today...besides Bitch,Moan,Whine,Lie and Plagiarize? I mean besides NOTHING?!?

Bless your heart,you "hard charger" you.

Laughing!...............

elkchunternm,

That's really a High Test set up and I'd be curious to know what it looks like to you,through your Coke Bottles,as it is a straight up piece of fhuqking schit? Should it "help" your Imagination and it's Pretend,be sure to "convince" yourself I've never suffered one...let alone puked the OEM rings. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You REALLY "get after it". Hit me with an addy and I'll send you a $50 USPS MO,to purchase a video of you sneaking up on a glass of fhuqking water. Do not "forget" that you "can't read this",due your Imaginary Pretend Ignore,or I'd feel compelled to remind you that besides being a CLUELESS Fhuqk,you are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. Hint. Ooops!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!

GOOD talk,I gotta lot outta it...you poor poor STUPID fhuqks!!!...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Your incredibly long list of insecurities,is VERY well founded. Congratulations?!?

Speaking of insecurities, these may help you.

[Linked Image]

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You may want to quit the drinking a but as well. That will help with the drooling. Not sure what to say about the the hair though, or lack thereof.

[Linked Image]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'm still trying to figure out how being 6' tall has a bearing on the amount of photos somebody takes and keeps.... Must be a Canadian thing....

Tanner

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Les7603006
His rifles may be butt fugly, but the man knows how to run them and he can stack the silvers on the bank like cord wood. I'd rather share a fire with him more than I would with those that wouldn't shut up and listen to what the man has to say.

Sometimes listening to a sniveling foul mouthed brat, no matter how intelligent, just doesn't cut it in life.

if all you can be is a smart azz, then life really passed you by.

if the dude was so cool, you'd think he would be a writer and have his own TV show, but nope, alas he works for a living like the mere mortal he is and always will be.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Most of the people I see on TV are pretty far from cool.... more a bunch of wankers.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
SuperKchunt,

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that it is farrrrrrrr easier for you to steal yet another pic,than produce one of yourself in the Outdoors from this Decade. Congratulations?!?

Feel free to try and "convince" yourself,that you "could too".

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

Tanner,

Besides being a Clueless Kchunt,she also happens to be a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit...though in no particular order. Laughing!

Do NOT slight how "real" her Imagination and Pretend are to her..................

'495,

The Texas version of EVERYTHING is fhuqking hilarious and the magnificence of your Whine,isn't to be taken lightly. Congratulations?!?

Looking forward to more of your Excuses,to satiate your reality.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.......................

'17,

It's never been tough to cypher who shoots and who don't.

The Texans are ALL hat and NO ranch.

Bless their hearts......................(grin)

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
IC B3

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by rost495
Originally Posted by Les7603006
His rifles may be butt fugly, but the man knows how to run them and he can stack the silvers on the bank like cord wood. I'd rather share a fire with him more than I would with those that wouldn't shut up and listen to what the man has to say.

Sometimes listening to a sniveling foul mouthed brat, no matter how intelligent, just doesn't cut it in life.

if all you can be is a smart azz, then life really passed you by.

if the dude was so cool, you'd think he would be a writer and have his own TV show, but nope, alas he works for a living like the mere mortal he is and always will be.

I agree with your point.
The smartest man I ever worked with was also on of the biggest pricks I've ever been around. Many of his ideas were overlooked because no one wanted any part of getting on a project with him!

A true friend is someone who reaches for your
hand but touches your heart !!!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Tanner
I'm still trying to figure out how being 6' tall has a bearing on the amount of photos somebody takes and keeps.... Must be a Canadian thing....

Tanner

Old Larry has to compensate for his lack of self esteem by continually flogging out the same long list of pics of himself over and over again. Being short, bald and bullied all the way to his last year in school (Gr 5) has left deep scars that no amount of cool gear & selfies pics can make up for. Really sad actually.

The 6' reference was a dig to larry that I am actually tall enough not to require a bunch of pics to bolster my public image.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

elkchunternm,

You couldn't knock the "new" offa fhuqking used pair of boots. Congratulations?!?

CZ's fhuqking suck. Hint.

[Linked Image]

A 25MOA extended 1913 Bob rail do aid ring spacing. Hint.

[Linked Image]

The 6x MQ has no equal. Hint.

[Linked Image]

Better yet with a plywood handle,but still wellllllllllll shy of the mark. Hint.

[Linked Image]

Pass the 77/22 RB trigger,LW 18" .720" spout and of course the 6x MQ,in a McMillan. Hint.

[Linked Image]

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.........................

elkchunter49,

Facts interest the Astute and Fluff fascinates Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqks. Congratulations?!?

Never been tough to cypher who shoots and who don't. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..................

SuperKchunt,

The only thing for CERTAIN in regards to you Window Licking Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqks is,that when it's all said and done,there will have been a fhuqk of a LOT more said...than done. Congratulations?!?

It's your Imagination,so Pretend with it as you MUST and "convince" yourself of the things you most need to hear. I'm torn on which is fhuqking funnier,your Whine or your Excuses...you "hard charger" you. Laughing!

Here lemme fuel your Imagination,so as to bolster your Pretend and satiate your Color Obsession. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Now keep telling yourself,that you "could too". That despite the fact,you haven't been off your couchbound kchunt in years. At least you get to read about it and swipe the Splendid Pixels,you "lucky" kchunt!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!......................

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Stick I know this'll not resonate with you much, but I LOVE that tiger-stripe walnut on the little 452.

PLEASE don't rattle-can it!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'17,

Paint is fast/easy protection,that actually works a smidge,though in the end,all things blued/living handles suck.

Hoping to have an Annie 1717 Hummer waiting for me when I get home and paint will be the first move,after the 75MOA 1913 extended Bob rail and 6x MQ install.............

SuperKchunt,

You cain't even "do" enough to keep yourself awake. Congratulations?!?

Wax eloquent on the sweet "satisfactions" that are your's,in having spent a "life" being a Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqk and a perpetual forecast of repeat "performances". Here's to your incredibly low "standards" and their fhuqking hilarity,as you are mired in the reality of being a cheerleader and a BIG day being one in which you get to steal more pics to "live" vicariously through. You are THE Queen of Excuses and have a bitching Whine to boot,you "lucky" kchunt.

Here...lemme fuel your Imagination,so as to bolster your Pretend an now you can say that you've "seen one" and add it to "your" Color Obsession Album. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
you're priceless Stumpy....

none of us have to do anything outdoors..... you do it all for us, at least to hear you speak....

but hey, I give ya a little pat on the back, no make that on the top of your head, and then you post a bunch more pics and tell us how you're the greatest short man in existence....your favorite pass time... the Classic Napoleon complex.... "Google it"

Naw Stumpy, you keep on keepin on....most folks don't understand it ain't easy being you....each post kinda reminds me of watching a cross eyed Chihuahua bark at itself, when seeing his reflection in the patio sliding door....

in fact, you and the Old Lady up the street's Chihuahua, are two peas in a pod...short, stumpy, funny lookin, no hair on their heads, potbellied, don't speak English worth a crap.. the list is endless....

then on the other end, strut like they own the world ( like a barnyard banny rooster), and yet are dependent to be well fed and financially maintained by a woman...

I'm sure I've left out a lot, most everyone but you, will get the general idea....

you're still the best entertainment value on the www...

Party on little fella....and don't let tomorrow's hang over get ya down...

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
[Linked Image]

Ken, you butthead!

Why did ya have to go and shoot Stumpy's Dog?

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

321 members (257 mag, 1lesfox, 1beaver_shooter, 1OntarioJim, 160user, 12344mag, 28 invisible), 1,860 guests, and 962 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,601
Posts18,454,644
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.