Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
H
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
H
Announcing a one time opening production order The first 100 KREMLIN stocks to be ordered off of our website will receive a 20% discount using promo code "KREMLIN." Carbon fiber core with molded in colors. 3-4 week delivery. http://iotaoutdoors.com/kremlin-rifle-stock.html.

[Linked Image]

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by HorizonFirearms
Announcing a one time opening production order The first 100 KREMLIN stocks to be ordered off of our website will receive a 20% discount using promo code "KREMLIN." Carbon fiber core with molded in colors. 3-4 week delivery. http://iotaoutdoors.com/kremlin-rifle-stock.html.

[Linked Image]

Oh boy...how "exciting",yet another attempt to dupe McMillan. It'll come as NO fhuqking "surprise",that no particulars are given for the Goat Fhuqk,but there is alotta Fluffy lip service. The website sucks ass and is useless. Hint.

Now what does the piece of fhuqking schit weigh? What options are there in fill weight,LOP,pad selection and receivers/contour inlets. You know...the OBVIOUS schit a Consumer NEEDS to fhuqking KNOW. Hint.

How is the inlet accomplished? Moulded or CNC'd? Why a fhuqking Retard Pattern as the opening move,other than Texans had a hand in "thinking" this through?

You dumbfhuqks are in wayyyyyyyyy over your heads and there's little danger of the Schit Sandwich displacing goods of repute,that are readily available and of myriad configurations. Hint.

Thanks for the fhuqking laugh!

Wow.

I'm laughing soooooooo fhuqking hard..........I'm cryin'!!!!

The DUMBfhuqks at Horizon have a special Muzzle Break facet on their Site. It don't get any fhuqking funnier,than STUPID Fhuqks doing their best and rocking the schit outta Oblivious Hilarity!

What fhuqking next?!?

I'm on pins & needles in anticipation of more "grandeur".

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

The STUPID Fhuqks almost nearly could figure out how to use all (4) of the base fasteners on this Goat Fhuqk,but not fhuqking quite. Laughing!

Then they go for the fhuqking throat with windage adjustables,danglin' offa them (3) outta 4 fasteners available. Those gals really "know" their stuff.

EPIC Hilarity!!!!...............

(Addendum: for THE Dumbfhuqk)

Sweetheart...you missed ALL things germane,though I've zero doubt you are doing your BEST. Laughing!

LOP,pads and the rest of the crux is amiss and it's still "Tikka". Hint.

Your "Custom" Rifle Line is abuncha schit cobbled together and again,there's nary a word on that which is germane. As in twist,throating and COAL,as you don't even cite the DBM used or the mags that feed 'em. Hint.

You fhuqkers polish turds with plywood,B&C,Greybull and HS...so "standards" are outta the fhuqking question,by literal default. Hint.

Your motto in 100% crystalline accuracy should say..."We'll cut corners like a mutherfhuqker,to sell you some STUPID schit". Hint.

I'd not let hacks like you,rebarrel a milkshake with a fresh fhuqking straw.

Hint.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
H
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
H
Appreciate the feed back. I will check with marketing to make sure that information is more easily accessible on the website.

Here is the information you needed.

Iota is one of 10 companies that is a division of Kaspar companies we are a 117 year old 5th generation family owned and managed manufacturing company based out of Shiner, Texas. We have 60 Ac. of manufacturing square footage. Iota is our new product brand that was released in January.

The stock is the first of 3 models to release. They are all composite moulded stocks with moulded in colors, then CNC machined in our machining center warehouse. We offer 3 standard color options but also offer the option for custom colors. The standard fill is 2.5lbs. It is currently available in RH Rem/ stiller Long and short actions. Defiance and tika to release shortly.

To your comment on availability, Why do you think we got into making our own stocks? It was the limited availability of stocks available to purchase for our own custom rifle line.

Your feedback was appreciated,

H
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
H
You realize we rebarrel customers rifle that are also on a budget. Everyone has an idea of what they want or need for what their application is.

We appreciate it when customers like that send in their photos if their rifles.

[Linked Image]

H
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
H
Again your knowledge is amazing. I have to go now my plane is boarding to Africa to go hunt with 12 of my clients.

You are correct in saying we do not make a standard model. We build to what each customer desires in their build. That is why they all have their own look and specifications. The rifles in all the galleries had a specific build brief for that spacific customer. Some guys cant afford or do not want a 600, a 500 or even a 300 dollar stock but they should still be able to get an accurate rifle built for them in their budget.

And its guys with your kind of expertise and knowledge that we would decline as a client.

IC B2

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by HorizonFirearms

[Linked Image]

Would like to see an adjustable comb and a different shape for the forend. Do you offer inlets for the various DBM bottom metals? Do you offer a "mini chassis" that will accept DBMs. Pillars?

Thanks,

John

If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Why a Retard Pattern as the opening move,other than Texans had a hand in "thinking" this through?

That's rich coming from the low brow who paints his stocks like a pike lure and plasters one of his Jolly Roger stickers on it that he's been using since Grade 5 which was his last year of school BTW.

Go fetch, boy!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
His rifles may be butt fugly, but the man knows how to run them and he can stack the silvers on the bank like cord wood. I'd rather share a fire with him more than I would with those that wouldn't shut up and listen to what the man has to say.

Want To Buy;
Form die for a 7mm Mashburn Super.
.284 Hornady AMax 162gr.
.224 Hornady AMax 75gr.
22-250 bushing die
Bushing die that will work with the 7mm Mashburn Super
A couple Glock 42 380ACP mags
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Hondo64d

[Linked Image]

Would like to see an adjustable comb and a different shape for the forend. Do you offer inlets for the various DBM bottom metals? Do you offer a "mini chassis" that will accept DBMs. Pillars?

Thanks,

John [/quote]

Forend is a show stopper for me, as is that abomination that looks like a recoil pad. A Decelerator or Limbsaver would have been a better choice.

Forend width? Barrel channel inlet? LOP, Drop at comb and heel from centerline of the bore? Might suggest that you look at McM's web-site or Manner's web site and see what technical specs are included with their offerings, and find a way to include similar info on yours.

I never thought I'd grow up to be a grumpy old man, but I did, and I'm killin' it.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Les7603006
His rifles may be butt fugly, but the man knows how to run them and he can stack the silvers on the bank like cord wood. I'd rather share a fire with him more than I would with those that wouldn't shut up and listen to what the man has to say.

Maybe so but he doesn't have to be a complete douche about it...

IC B3

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Tough to crack into the market with those prices...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Les7603006
. I'd rather share a fire with him more than I would with those that wouldn't shut up and listen to what the man has to say.

What about those that would save pics of his rifles and accuse him of poor taste, while posting said pics?

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
After seeing the $529.00 price tag on your stock, I looked at your other offerings and left with a question and a comment.

What is Zerolight technology, the integration of a flashlight into scope ring?

I've never had a problem with condensation in socket head cap screw heads. Inverting the fasteners on horizontal split rings seems an awkward solution to a non-existent problem.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Is this $529 + 20% off making it $423.20 for the first 100??

Thanks!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
WhoreEyesOn,

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that your one and ONLY fhuqking move was to scoop up your Imagination and Pretend...then run home crying. Congratulations?!?

I cited CLEARLY,that I'd not suffer your Hack Job bullschit on a fhuqking dare and you much flatter yourself,to think that you'd "deny" me same. Now THAT is fhuqking funny!

No need to corroborate,that you could ONLY peddle that schit to THE Dumbest Of Fhuqks. You'll haveta' pardon my laughing at your feeble "efforts",as you obliviously quantify your sheer and utter CLUELESSNESS.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

Hondo,

Hardly a "feat",to have a McMillan headed my way in a day.

Hint....................

Superkchunt,

I'll feign my "surprise",that you have more pictures of me and my wares in the Outdoors...than you do "your's". Congratulations?!?

At least Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Few things as "compelling",as a Couchbound Heel Nipping Kchunt,doing her best and trying to "talk" The Outdoors. Laughing!

Splendid Beasties HATE "colors".

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Looking forward to more of your plagiarizin',as you set on your couchbound kchunt and keep trying to convince yourself that you "could too". Don't "forget",that ONLY McMillan rates a Jolly Roger and that you'd require a co-signer to procure in the quantity requisite. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!............

Les',

Do NOT slight how "real" Imagination and Pretend are to The Do NOTHING Gang,along with the sweet "satisfactions" of plagiarizin' pics,as a Trump Card to quantify their Dumbfhuqktitude.

Laughing!....................

'Fowler,

The WHOLE Enchilada is an EPIC Goat Fhuqk and that is of course my being rather gracious.

I've seen a stock before.....................(grin)

REDWHINES,

Don't be soooooooooo hard on WhoreEyesOn...she's a douchenozzle assuredly,but in fairness she really is doing her BEST.

'Course,that's why it is sooooooooooo fhuqking funny.

Hint...................

'223,

Tough to crack the market with a POS,no matter the fhuqking price.

The Texas version of EVERYTHING,is fhuqking Hilarious!................

'bean,

Do not go slightin' the magnitude of satisfaction that Superkchunt enjoys,by tryin' to associate herself with me.

She's stuck bein' herself and it's the ONLY move the poor poor(literally) do nothing Kchunt has "got".

Nice to see her heart is in it.

Laughing!..............

'ston,

It's a series of hilarious fhuqking ruses,that a 3yr old would see through...assumin' they weren't Texan.

Hint.

Laughing!...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
H
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
H
Originally Posted by kingston
After seeing the $529.00 price tag on your stock, I looked at your other offerings and left with a question and a comment.

What is Zerolight technology, the integration of a flashlight into scope ring?

I've never had a problem with condensation in socket head cap screw heads. Inverting the fasteners on horizontal split rings seems an awkward solution to a non-existent problem.

Just landed..
Yes the Zerolight is the baffle integration of the light that illuminates your turrets and level. It is popular with the predator competition guys and in our area long rang at night is getting popular. We also hold the patten for using the system to illuminate a level or turret with IR so you could see it with NOD.

Flipping the screws over but doing them at an angle that you can still use a fat wrench allows for you to cut the rings on a 5th axis and when you mount the level the scope does not roll. Allows you also to keep the Anti cant scope ring smaller.

The biggest advantage is the paten we have on our Key system on our Triad pic mounts. We send 3 sets of keys with each mount that allows you to compensate for the 8 thou. tolerance in the pic rail slots. our keys are .000, -.0035 and +.0035. allows for you to mount your pic mounts where they cant move forward or backward.

H
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
H
Originally Posted by REDVANES
Is this $529 + 20% off making it $423.20 for the first 100??

Thanks!

That is correct. for the first 100 direct sales to iota. (There are about 40 more spots left) They will also be available through Stocky Stocks here in the next month as our production builds up to fill their order.

For the note earlier the recoil pads are Limbsaver Air Tech. Its their new model, we had a custom mould made with our logo.

Last edited by HorizonFirearms; 05/20/16.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Best of luck with this venture. There needs to be some competition in the market. Competition makes everybody better.

Regards,
Nick- Georgia
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Big Stick

I'll feign my "surprise",that you have more pictures of me and my wares in the Outdoors...than you do "your's".

Being a six footer, I don't keep a lot of pics but I do have a few.

here's a few. The Yukon caribou went 412 7/8" B&C

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'ln,

A Goat Fhuqked piece of schit ain't "competition"...though it is assuredly COMEDY.

Them differences is stark.

Hint..................

SuperKchunt,

I'll feign my "surprise",that you can't muster anything from this Decade....you "hard charger" you. NO fhuqking wonder you GOTTA steal pics and "live" vicariously. Congratulations?!?

From the driveway,the other day and feel free to tell folks you "took" 'em. Pun be intended. Laughing!.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

The SAAMI 223 got better after bein' shot out,when contour duped and shank shortened to 270 and spun 8" at 18.5" for 105's. Google it. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Some color for you and now you can say that you've "seen one",you "lucky" kchunt. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Sensory overload for you. Bart',Brux,Rock and PN. Google it. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

That reminds me...I need to paint The Baby BR.

[Linked Image]

Can you even remember the last fhuqking year in which you went Outdoors?!? Laughing!

Knock it outta da' Park and relate what you are gonna almost "do" today? Use as much Imagination and Pretend as you dare,to make the Delusions "real" to you.

I gotta go run C-Note through the wringer to see how she likes being a Chassis Bitch with formed cases. The MDT mag latch was a CH trite and arranged a steel AM wobble,so I welded an extension(.120"),polished 'er up and it locks vault solid with all of my AM's,MDT's and even AICS poly's(6BR converted).There's a NIB 8" Montucky 6XC 20" that needs run through it's paces,as well as a NIB 8" 18" 270,then I gotta work on whistlin' through all the loaded Krunchenticker Skinners,to make way for the 7" SPR Rifle Gas 20" SAAMI 243Win spout,whenever the Mail gets in the mood to kick it loose. Water's low,so I doubt I'll make a cast...but will glass HOGS,as I put a coupla in the bank,evening before last in a wrong wayzee wind direction.

You "get" to set on your couchbound kchunt in eager anticipation,so you can read every word and peruse every splendid pixel...while trying feverishly to "convince" yourself you "could too". With quivering lip and trembling finger,say that "you don't". Laughing!

Purty BIG day for you!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

140 members (10Glocks, 44mc, AlleghenyMountain, 7x57Hunter, 7887mm08, 808outdoors, 15 invisible), 1,862 guests, and 773 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,280
Posts18,467,693
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.