Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Steelhead,

I'd be impressed if someone has mutherfhuqked Millet more than I...if only because I've actually suffered 'em.(grin)

Sandbagging cracks me up and always has. 'Course I'm well steeped in extry 39 extractors and ejectors too,as I seem to burn through 'em.

[Linked Image]

Bolted a set of 'em to an AMT S/S 10/22 Clone and they fhuqking puked in short order...as expected.

'Mi,

Perhaps you'll be "lucky" enough to be the FIRST Whining Kchunt who bitched herself happy?!? Wouldja' like the "odds" on that "accomplishment" now,or later? Congratulations?!?

PLEASE find me "mistaken"...it will be FUNNIER than fhuqk.

Hint.

Shodd,

Bein' afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess,prolly ain't "fair"...but it sure as fhuqk IS handy.

Funnier than fhuqk too,as it is to The Do NOTHING Gang's chagrin.(grin)

'needs,

CDS is a piece of fhuqking schit. Hint.

The Reupold 3-9x will NOT hold zero or track,literally by design. Hint.

A "Good Deal" on a piece of fhuqking schit,ain't much of a Sales Pitch. Hint.

A 7-08 in any/all configurations will ruin a 10yr old kid's chances,well before they had an opportunity to learn anything. Hint.

It'll come as a "surprise" only to you,that C-Note(18" Rock fluted #3 1-8" 223AI) was only too happy to jump into the MDT LSS,wearing a MilSpec buffer and a Rogers Superstock with Roger's OEM foam cheek. It mates well to the low 30mm Reupold DD's optical center,in relation to bore center. Hint.

[Linked Image]

Current lot of Lever' fueled 75 A-Max are 3090fps,fed ala DBM Smooch in both MDT poly 10's an AM steel 5's. Hint.

Due the Roger's butt,vertical grip(Hogue),miserly powder consumption(28.0grs),the felt recoil is likely shy of a 7-08...though I've never seen/shot a 7-08. Laffin'!

Ergo's are easily skewed to pinpoint an Operator's preference(s) and that in comb height,grip sizing and LOP. Hint.

The platform is a paltry 8.2 Mils to the 1000yd line from a sedate 225yd zero,which is a breeze upon the windshield alone. The 1500yd line is 21.5 Mils,which is barely even 1st fhuqking gear and I have it on good authority through The Rumor Mill,that seeing trace/impact in realtime,prolly ain't a concession either. Hint.

It seems that a 1-8" Mullerworks contour duped/shortened shank Montucky 6XC at 20" spittin' 105 Hornie HPBT's at 2870fps,might connect a coupla dots too. Hint.

From a 225yd zero,the 6x MQ's windshield alone grants 1075yds. The parcel only yielded 25.5 Mils of erector after the 225yd zero,which will only get it to the 1625yd line. Dump the windshield into the equation and 1875yds is arranged. Hint.

[Linked Image]

Recoil may or may not be in 7-08 Realm. Laffin'!

I "wonder" about a 1-8" Bart' barreled 270 flingin' 105's at 2525fps,nearly as much as I do a 20" 1-8" Brux barreled no-turn 6BR doin' same at 2700fps,with the Illuminatti and 6x MQ being a fhuqking given? Hint.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Bullets matter wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more than headstamps.

Hint.

I appreciate you doing your BEST,as that schit was fhuqking FUNNY!.

Wow +P+.

cdb,

Cheer up...you are a far GREATER Dumbfhuqk,than you "know". Congratulations?!?

Very GOOD call to Whine,instead of try sumptin' germane to the crux.

Bless your heart.

Laffin'!

Fiddy,

Rimfires can be fickle bitches and it's always best to listen to what they are trying to tell you. In a PERFECT World,the best BC,at the best speed and least SD/ES...would connect ALL the dots. Sadly,that ain't Rimfire Reality.(grin)

I'd much rather have 25,000rds+ of "purty good" ammo,than I would 63rds of World Class stuff. Shoot honestly,determine how/where/when doors close and push both your and the platform's abilities. Main thing is to actually shoot in tough atmospheric conditions,so one can learn to dope tough atmospheric conditions. Purty funny yesterday at the 400yd line with Goose Poop(Montucky 1-9" contour duped PN 7 Whizzum) in 30mph winds,as the holdoff was a paltry 1.8 Mils with 162 'Max. The 1808 EDS needed 14.4 Mils in like conditions. My .720" 18" Lothar Walther barreled 77/22 Hummer needed 18.3 Mils,with 17 V-Max at 2525fps. Whatta hoot!

Anyhow,there's MUCH to be said for the wares actually in hand and in use,as opposed to Theorized stuff that never comes to pass. Shooting/recording GOOD dope is half the fun and pissing pards off is the other.(grin)

I made it worth Bob's while on the 75MOA extended 1913 Annie 54 rails,as they are beyond EXCELLENT in all regards.

[Linked Image]

Your 25MOA rails will do great favors in regards to ring spacing,which muchly bolsters zero retention,repeats and tracking. I'd slam Burris XTR 'Horn rings on the bitches and bank their inherent 40MOA to pad your existing 25MOA,for a 65 MOA total. With a 10x MQ,that'll do some very nice thangs by default.

They don't repeat for schit,but are a great way to fly in a permanent application. Bob's rail's length,coupled with XTR Signature's surface area,is a buncha love handed to a scope.

[img]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1280x1024q90/924/k4oUVF.jpg[/img]

As to the Walther KK,I got a line in to the Seller and received pics,but someone else pulled the trigger first. Was hoping it was you,as I see you were sniffing upon the Herd of 54's that also interested me.(grin)

That KK was an exceptional deal,but I'm turning up the heat on my Annie 1827 Ninja Build and will be hating on most everything else,once it's a wrap.

Hell...I still know shooting is FUN.(grin)

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Boxer
Jeezus fhuqk...it's a gawwdamned Jerry Lewis Telethon,with Retard after fhuqking Retard...trying to out-STUPID the last Dumb Fhuqk's "efforts".

Good Equipment opens windows of opportunity and Schit Riggin' slams same shut. Not too tough to cypher who shoots and who don't,nor who the Brokedick Day Dreaming Turd Polishers are either.

Simply set the kid up for SUCCESS.

Firstly,copious erector travel has NO concessions. Hint.

Secondly,any/all erector travel below zero is 100% absolutely fhuqking USELESS. Hint.

Thirdly,it's very easy to arrange modest recoil/report,so that youngsters learn drop/drift along POA/POI intersections,with a smile on their face.

No schit...you STUPID fhuqks are lauding Burris,Simmons,Swaro's,Bushnell and schit Reupold glass,while obliviously quantifying your Stupidity by "endorsing" a fhuqking '06 as an "approach"?!? Then you frost that Dumbfhuqkery with Turdy-Turdy musings?!? I'm fhuqking crying,I'm laughing sooooooooooo fhuqking hard!!!!

Wow +P+++!!!

POA/POI is ALL about erector travel,it's accuracy,adjustment range,zero retention and ability to reliably repeat. Hint. Funnier than fhuqk,that a herd of Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqk Window Lickers were able to miss ALL of those glaring FACTS. Hint.

I sure as fhuqk wouldn't hand the kids anything that I'd not gun myself,though it seems to be a Drooling Dumbfhuqk Mainstay to do just that. Congratulations?!?

As a platform to learn GOOD habits upon,that will literally last a lifetime,my approach would be more than a touch different than The Paper Hat Brigade's Retard Roundup. Hint. Laffin'!

I'd be thinking boolits first,with a focus upon modest recoil,because getting the schit beat of you is fun at no age. Hint.

It is very easy to arrange meaningful BC's with modest recoil and the 223 is tough to whoop there,when twist,throating and COAL are given a thunk. Doubly so,as exceptional Factory Fodder arranging same literally abounds. Hint.

I hear through The Grapevine that a .435BC 75A-Max in a SAAMI 223 at 2850fps will do rather nice thangs,from spittin' distances to multiple zipcodes distant. Hardly a feat to grant it a sane zero and connect all dots,while simply granting said boolit opportunity to do it's thang...which it more than happily do. Hint.

A 200yd zero with same,will only eat 34.5Mils of erector travel at the 1700yd line. VERY easy to arrange that ala 10x MQ Fixed Fhuqker's erector alone,with 'Horn rings on an inclined rail or shimmed 2pc 1913 bases. The 2pc will mount lower,which is never a concession. Hint.

Establish zero,confirm dope and turn the kid loose. In less than 5 minutes,it'll be a breeze for him to pound 1000yd 2MOA steel in nice conditions and there ain't a kid on the fhuqking Planet,that'd trade that SATISFACTION,in order to "reap" the schit glass and schit rifles thus far cited by The Do NOTHING Gang and their INCREDIBLE Dumbfhuqkery. You STUPID Fhuqks had better read that again. Now one more time and feel free to use your Imagination and Pretend,to "convince" yourselves you've a fhuqking first clue,about any of this. Hint. Laffin'!

Now I'm staunchly anti-variable,mainly because less is more and I've had more variables than anyone I know. Hint.

With fixed glass comes all constants,doubly so when talking Mil/Mil for newbs. There is NOTHING to "convert","factor" or "change",for those who's Delusions have convinced themselves otherwise,in extrapolation to MOA. Hint.

A 3-way butt is nice on a Duffer's Rifle,because LOP can be coaxed as they grow. One could make good argument for a Chassis Bitch and M4 butt,to arrange that very thing,along with a DBM for COAL latitude and bolstered safety. The vertical grip fends felt recoil,aids driving the platform and none of them things are concessions either. Hint.

Hard for a kid to miss 500yd steel in nice conditions with a Skookum Annie 54,75MOA rail and 10x MQ. Hint.

A 3-way offers opportunities there too. Hint.

No thang for a Duffer to squirt a Krunchenticker to 1K++. Mk4 M3 6x here...the MQ being a vastly superior Mouse Trap. Google it. Hint.

Duffer Long Range MPAJ,stretching 1-8" 223AI 75A-Max at 3150fps. The rifle got MUCH better with a MQ. Hint.

Wind calling with 105A-Max at 3200fps ala Faux Ti 243AI 1-8". Rifle got MUCH better with a Fixed Fhuqker. Hint.

Fair to middlin' Duffer LR Rifle,1-7" SAAMI 22-250AI,3-way butt for LOP control and copious erector latitude for 1700yds++ with 75A-Max at 3200fps+.

One could slick up a S/S RAR Compact,dump it in a MDT LSS with a Magpul CTR and cheekriser,to allow max versatility for a multitude of Operators. The 8" RPM spout will do the 75A-Max proud,the trigger adjusts easily and copious COAL is reliably arranged ala MDT,AICS or AccurateMags. AM steel 5's are the default favorite,with MDT poly 10's a nice way to fly in a target rich environment. RAR spouts are easily swapped out at the house,for if/when the OEM spout is shot out. Win/win/win. Fhuqking hint.

Funnier than fhuqk that a 10yr old kid with 5 minute's of Instruction,would KNOW more than The No NOTHING Gang all bolted together and doing their best.

Bless your hearts.

Laffin'!

SWFA SS 10X42 MQ

You've been led to water.

Thank me later.

Hint.

GOOD talk.

I fixed it for my little buddy so everybody could cut through the necessary excess to get to his recommendation.

Have a good day little buddy.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

Boxer,

Your command of the English language is only exceeded by your misfortune of doing your ancestral research and finding out you don't have family ties when you were discovered by Roto-Rooter...

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
W
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
W
Shrapnel, You are getting as good with answers as your pal Deflave!!!!!

Molon Labe
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
"You've been led to water."

If you read between the lines, that's Stumpy telling us all how he cleans his rifles, and then lets the rust camo them...

And Shrap, if you haven't figured it out....

If Stumpy's post are somewhere legible, he didn't type them.. they were typed by his Lab feeling sorry for him again, or embarrassed Stumpy was still drunk and hung over at 11 AM...

it ain't easy being Schtick... you boys ought to lighten up on him... for someone with a 3rd grade education that only took him 10 years to get, and running on 3 or 4 functional brain cells, the little midget does a good job of "keep on keeping on"...

I still maintain, his wife and Dog qualify for Sainthood...

IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
TheBitchingSniveler,

What were the "odds",that the best you can do is TRY to quote me? Congratulations?!?

You "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart,

Laffin'!

shrapnel,

My Engleesh Skeelz are without peer,if only to your chagrin. I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that you yet again went wayyyyyyyyyyyy outta your way,to sidestep ALL things The Rifle and instead proclaim yet another Vagina Monologue,as oblivious quantification of your Drooling Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqkery. Congratulations?!?

Few things funnier,than a Coke Bottled Kchunt using her Imagination,to Pretend she has a first fhuqking clue! Looking forward to your next Whine and even more Excuses.

Bless your heart.

Laffin'!

'Hunter,

Your idea of "good",is hilariously fhuqking shy of the mark. Congratulations?!?

I getta kick outta you Flatlanding Whining Kchunts!

Bless your heart.

Laffin'!

Shefire,

Hutch shoots more than you.

Laffin'!

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by shrapnel

Boxer,

Your command of the English language is only exceeded by your misfortune of doing your ancestral research and finding out you don't have family ties when you were discovered by Roto-Rooter...

That's freaking funny.......and true.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Shefire,

Hutch shoots more than you.

Laffin'!

That may be Stumpy....

But on the other end, rumor has it that
you eat more dog food than Hutch....

And probably schidt all over the lawn a lot
more than Hutch...

and we ALL know he's smarter and cleaner than you are...

So its all relative...

Good luck on tomorrow Morning's Hangover there little Buddy...

Hopefully you won't wake up licking Hutch's nuts again...

that was pretty embarrassing for Hutch, at least according to my Brown Lab... he and Hutch are internet Buds...

C
cdb Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
So is my assumption true that Boxer wasn't born, that someone peed against a wall and he hatched?

Last edited by cdb; 05/28/16.

Don't roll those bloodshot eyes at me.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
TheBitchingSniveler,What were the "odds",that the best you can do is TRY to quote me? Congratulations?!?

Good morning little buddy. Um, I did quote you. Go back and look. I just used the opportunity to do a strike through for all of the extraneous and useless nonsense. You have to scroll to the end to see what I inserted as all that was necessary. C'mon little buddy, you're smarter and better than that. I hope I didn't hurt your feelings. Be well my friend.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
'Raider,

You CLUELESS Lying Piece Of fhuqking Schit Texans,are a fhuqking hoot!

Don't "forget" that you "can't read this",due the "powers" of your Imaginary Pretend Ignore.

Laffin'!

Very GOOD call to refrain ALL things The Rifle and to Whine instead. What were the "odds"?!?

cdb,

Didn't mean to horn you up,so you could cock Talk some more...you "lucky" kchunt.

Looking forward to your next Whine and even more Excuses,as you feign a first fhuqking clue.

Laffin'!

TheBitchingSniveler,

Of course you quoted me...it's the ONLY move you've got. What the fhuqk else could a heel nipping Do NOTHING Kchunt "do"? Congratulations?!?

Laffin'!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Of course you quoted me...it's the ONLY move you've got.

Well, truth be told, that was the whole point of my post my friend.

What the fhuqk else could a heel nipping Do NOTHING Kchunt "do"?

Well, that was a little harsh, don't you think little buddy?

Congratulations?!?

Thanks partner.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
So am I translating this correctly via the Authentic Alaskan Trailer Park Drunk Gibberish, Stumpy recommends some sort of Tasco Knock Off? Don't they call those Simmons?

Its so much easier to understand when Hutch types his posts for him, so much more legible and proper English, instead of the combo of making up words as you go along, and not being able to type or spell worth a Schidt....and throw in not being sober on top of it.....

it ain't easy being Schtick....

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

594 members (10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 160user, 12344mag, 007FJ, 1beaver_shooter, 56 invisible), 2,936 guests, and 1,255 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,349
Posts18,468,835
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.