Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rrroae
I just came here to read the comments about Rob Jordan. That's pretty good Saturday evening entertainment.

Most of the Trump threads are good entertainment.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by RobJordan
Originally Posted by Backroads
The actual point is that RobJordan, Paddler, and Stevil are all on the same page.

Scared.

Backroads, are you retarded? Apparently. blush

The only folk that agree with you are Paddler and Stevil.

Congratulations?

R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
The actual point is that RobJordan, Paddler, and Stevil are all on the same page.

Scared.

Congratulations?

False. Paddler agrees with the premise that Trump should have paid at least some taxes---preferably a lot more. That's not my premise at all. My entire point in posting the article is that Trump, like Paddler, for example, believes in higher taxes on the wealthy. Higher taxes for rich people is a shibboleth of liberal, Democrat politics, not conservativism. But Trump is a RINO at best (at worst, he's a Democrat masquerading as a Republican). The other point is that Trump is somewhat of a hypocrit, but we already knew that.

Jordan

Last edited by RobJordan; 05/21/16.

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
When you employ as many people as he does that's the least this Nation can do for him there should be special tax breaks for those who create jobs in this country. Nice try Hilltard.

Principle Above All Else
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A

Scared.

Congratulations?

False. Paddler agrees with the premise that Trump should have paid at least some taxes---preferably a lot more. That's not my premise at all. My entire point in posting the article is that Trump, like Paddler, for example, believes in higher taxes on the wealthy. Higher taxes for rich people is a shibboleth of liberal, Democrat politics, not conservativism. But Trump is a RINO at best (at worst, he's a Democrat masquerading as a Republican). The other point is that Trump is somewhat of a hypocrit, but we already knew that.

Jordan

Jordan, Trumps position about raising individual income taxes is only one part of his tax plan. You have to take that in concert with the other parts, such as a MAJOR reduction in the Corporate tax rate to 15%. Reducing the tax burden on corporations will free up American industry to produce here at home.

Many don't realize this, but high corporate taxes are
regressive, because the smaller investors (i.e. you with your 401k) are impacted by them as much as Joe Billionaire. By lowering Corporate rates and shifting some of that collection to the higher income individuals through cleaning up the tax code to total burden on the high income individuals can come about about the same, while lowering the burden on the productive corporate capital.

I'm not saying this is the best solution, just that you are ignoring the more important part, and not taking it has a whole.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Go suck Carly's cock, Rodham shill.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by Paddler
He's a total DB, a lying sack of sh*t. Looks like the NRA endorsed him today. Just one more reason to quit the NRA and vote straight Democrat.

Lolol. Just a couple months ago you were smugly dismissive of Trump but now that he's a tour de force and will easily beat crooked Hilary you're not laughing. Tff

Churchill said that the best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter. That goes double for you boys. I really thought nobody could be fooled by Trump, as he's obviously guilty of gross terminological inexactitude. That Politifact judges 75% of what Trump spouts is complete BS bothers not the brilliant 'fire members.

Last edited by Paddler; 05/22/16.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
He's a total DB, a lying sack of sh*t. Looks like the NRA endorsed him today. Just one more reason to quit the NRA and vote straight Democrat.

Lolol. Just a couple months ago you were smugly dismissive of Trump but now that he's a tour de force and will easily beat crooked Hilary you're not laughing. Tff

Churchill said that the best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with a average voter. That goes double for you boys. I really thought nobody could be fooled by Trump, as he's obviously guilty of gross terminological inexactitude. That Politifact judges 75% of what Trump spouts is complete BS bothers not the brilliant 'fire members.

You're scared, and you have every right to be.

You have exactly ZERO political influence in UT, and those like you are losing ground nationally every day.

Go back to molesting patients; it's really all you have at this point.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Not at all scared. No reason to be, I can survive and thrive in any political environment.

Trump is a failure in all aspects of his life, multiple bankruptcies, marriages, etc. A know nothing, narcissistic liar. What's amazing to me is to see Republicans line up for him. One must be terribly uniformed and/or truth proof to do that. Pretty sad commentary on the electorate. Our pendulum will swing back and forth over time, I doubt it will swing far enough into crazy to elect Trump.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Not at all scared. No reason to be, I can survive and thrive in any political environment.

Trump is a failure in all aspects of his life, multiple bankruptcies, marriages, etc. A know nothing, narcissistic liar. What's amazing to me is to see Republicans line up for him. One must be terribly uniformed and/or truth proof to do that. Pretty sad commentary on the electorate. Our pendulum will swing back and forth over time, I doubt it will swing far enough into crazy to elect Trump.

And the perverted incompetent doctor spews forth more of his ignorance.

Go paddler you P.O.S.

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
IC B3

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Don't feed this f ucking troll..

Speak softly and use a big bore...
Where's El Cid when we need him...
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

Last edited by FieldGrade; 05/24/16. Reason: Changed my mind. First pic was to good for Piddler.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by CEJ1895
Don't feed this f ucking troll..

Yep, he's just a peter paddlin' pecker puffer

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
So, that's three of you too-stupid-to-live guys who have chimed in so far. I wonder what the final total will be. Keep it up, put your ignorance, stupidity, bigotry, racism and hatred on full display. Don't hold back, just embrace the Donald.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
some of us know where to find you pervert.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I havent read the whole thread, but all I can say from the title is, "Good for him".

The gov. is going to screw you any way it can, so if you can get a little retaliation, go for it.

Besides, he is just using old democrat tricks, developed and used by the Rockefeller's. It is used by lots of the rich people today.

Check this out:

The Rockefellers invented a scheme, used by the super rich today, whereby the more money you appear to give away, the richer and more powerful you become. Through the help of captive politicians, guided by some bright boys in the family law offices, legislation was written and passed which would protect the Rockefellers and other elite super-rich from the repressive taxation they have foisted on everyone else.

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I have not read the whole thread but just because you didnt show any income on your tax returns doesnt mean you didnt make a boat load of cash. There are business (large and small), farmers, and other people who show losses and break evens on their tax returns that in all reality make a lot of money. He gamed the system that was their plain and simple dont think Donald Trump is the only one who has ever done this and I guarantee you he will not be the last.

I for one have no problem with this.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

ya know, you are frequently in my prayers....

but I gather God hasn't been listening...

That freight train hasn't hit you yet...

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Oldman03
I havent read the whole thread, but all I can say from the title is, "Good for him".

The gov. is going to screw you any way it can, so if you can get a little retaliation, go for it.

Besides, he is just using old democrat tricks, developed and used by the Rockefeller's. It is used by lots of the rich people today.

Check this out:

The Rockefellers invented a scheme, used by the super rich today, whereby the more money you appear to give away, the richer and more powerful you become. Through the help of captive politicians, guided by some bright boys in the family law offices, legislation was written and passed which would protect the Rockefellers and other elite super-rich from the repressive taxation they have foisted on everyone else.

At least someone gets it Randy... glad it was you my friend.. but it doesn't surprise me much....one "don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows" do they.

Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

470 members (10gaugemag, 160user, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 17CalFan, 10ring1, 35 invisible), 2,401 guests, and 1,060 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,285
Posts18,467,837
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.