-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Way too many people treating the new Kalifornia gun bans and background checks to buy ammo as just a Kalifornia issue. I'm seeing way too many people laugh it off, just because they live in Wyoming or Texas. Eventually, these fascist progressives will come for their guns. Obama has reset the federal courts with Harry Reid's nuclear rule change and the federal bench is now stacked with progressives.

Just shaking my head at these useful idiots.

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

[Linked Image]
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Not too many care; 300 million guns, 100 million gun owners and 4.5 million NRA members.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Both very good posts.

Love how everybody wants to see CA dissapear into the ocean, but damn who will you blame for all your states woes then..

She never made it past the bedroom door, what was she aiming for...?
She's gone shootin..
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Yep. Californian idiocy is my fault. I support GOA and the NRA. I vote right and communicate with my legislators. I teach kids how to shoot and get them involved in hunting, but somehow I'm part of the California problem.
Nope. I reject my share of 'societal guilt'.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
California is lunacy run amuck.

IC B2

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by 280shooter
Yep. Californian idiocy is my fault. I support GOA and the NRA. I vote right and communicate with my legislators. I teach kids how to shoot and get them involved in hunting, but somehow I'm part of the California problem.
Nope. I reject my share of 'societal guilt'.

Nobody said it was your fault. And it's not just CA. I think the point was, for those who haven't been paying attention, that the liberal mentality is spreading rather than shrinking. And people standing around pointing fingers and laughing might not be laughing for much longer if they think their border keeps them safe from such nonsense..

She never made it past the bedroom door, what was she aiming for...?
She's gone shootin..
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
I live in a conservative county/city in CA, support the GOA, NRA and the CGSSA "Calguns Shooting Sports Association" and email my legislators as do many here but the Left has more money and their idiot followers out number us.

It is not just CA, taking with friends that are FFL's back east I was shocked to learn that New Jersey and Conn have some restricted semi auto gun rules that are worst then here.

Ted
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Yet there is still some hope, the 9th just nailed again today in favor of the 2nd.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
My frustration is these fools saying that "Everyone said Obama would take my guns - the NRA is nothing but scare tactics"

Then you see what happens when progressives get a majority - registration, bans and confiscation. They don't get that the only reason Obama hasn't taken them is because of the NRA and a Republican majority in the House & Senate.

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

[Linked Image]
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You've got feel-good hippies and brain dead emotion-based liberals pushing the govt's evil disarmament agenda.

Yep, useful idiots.

LOL
IC B3

M
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
M
One of the interesting aspects of such useless gun laws is that violent crime usually keeps rising in some urban areas, in part because of the useless laws, which of course help to disarm law-abiding citizens. But the anti-gunners use the rise as proof that even more "common sense" gun laws are needed.

“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans.”
John Steinbeck
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It aint just Kali, fellers, on this same page is a discussion of Hawaii wanting to force all gun owners to register with the state so they can be put into a database. If they get that done, every other blue state in the country will follow along tuit suite. Instead of castigating our fellow members of the 'fire because they live in Kali, or New Jersey or some other armpit of politics, lets all get togather to work for the defeat of Hillary, that will be the most meaningful thing we can do.

[Linked Image]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
But, but, just a little gun control law, the ones that make us safer will be OK right?
Like GCA of 68, or the Brady bill.
Give an inch they will take a mile.
What part of that doesn't gun owners understand.
In some aspects, gun owners are their own worst enemy.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

231 members (12344mag, 160user, 1OntarioJim, 338reddog, 300jimmy, 2UP, 25 invisible), 1,686 guests, and 892 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,600
Posts18,454,598
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.