Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Trump is playing Mental chess, Bernie and Hildabeast are playing checkers. This coming debate with Bernie and Trump completely undermines Hildabeasts worth.

Let the Gnashing of Teeth begin

He's a master at mindfuk, and can cause idiots to slit their own throats from afar. smile

Trump Won!
GB1

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
She's always been corrupt, power hungry,and a congenital liar.

Even Progressives and Democrats have their limitations if they perceive a threat to their ideology.

They see Trump gaining strength on Hillary. Like piranhas they will chew her up.

The 280 Remington is overbore.

The 7 Rem Mag is over bore.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[quote=Savage_99]Hillary is a weak, unimpressive person.

She is homely.

Donald Trump is a star. He is the best spoken and strongest candidate we have ever had.

You're probably right....you'd think we could have done better though....pretty depressing but it is what it is at this point....

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by BobinNH
She's always been corrupt, power hungry,and a congenital liar.

Even Progressives and Democrats have their limitations if they perceive a threat to their ideology.

They see Trump gaining strength on Hillary. Like piranhas they will chew her up.

Kinda akin to a sociopathic ax murdering lunatic hating on pedophiles in the joint, even the lowest form has it's limits of depravity. smile

Trump Won!
D
denton Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
D
Much as I'd like that report to really be damning, it's really not, & overall, pretty benign

The State Department IG has laid out the violations of rules and policies, according to the evidence it has. The "teeth" in the report come from the fact that these policies and rules are based on federal law, and when you violate the rules, you also violate the law. The IG has just handed the FBI all the evidence it needs, and which will be added to what the FBI presents to the AG for prosecution.

At a minimum, the IG found that she:

Moved very secret information from a secure place to an unsecure place.

Failed to seek permission to have such information on a private server.

Failed to report a suspected hack of her server.

When her server began to be used for government documents, it and its contents became a government server, and the government owned all its contents, whether about yoga or ISIS. She deleted 30,000 emails that belonged to the government.

Refused to turn over all the emails she did not delete.

If she gave Pagliano the password to her real government account, that constitutes espionage. As far as I know, that is not covered in the report.

Every item on this list is a federal felony. Now an independent investigator has certified that all but one of those felonies were committed.

Yes, a wooden stake through the heart would be better. But the IG just gave the FBI her head on a platter. Worse (better?), Obama allowed the report to be published, indicating that he is not going to give her cover.

Last edited by denton; 05/27/16.

Be not weary in well doing.
IC B2

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Of course, it would be beyond wonderful if that broom-riding pathological liar would end up behind bars, but it ain't happening. The Hildabeast is just like Bill - as slippery as greased ice. Irrespective of what evidence they find on her, the Feds simply do not have the inclination to indict her. Look at everything she's done so far, from Benghazi to Vince Foster. Any normal mortal would never see the light of day. But the Hildabeast, she just goes on wreaking havoc throughout the world, immune from the boundaries of law, or truth.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Trump's best chance of winning is to be able to run against Hitlery.

MM

D
denton Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
D
Daveman, Hillary is all you claim, and more. The important shift in the wind is that Obama has signaled that he will not give her cover. She is now seen as a liability, and the Dems will pull the flush handle on her. Securing an indictment is one way they can hasten the process. A summer of corrosive leaks about her illegal activity is another.

My guess is that they want her gone before the convention, July 25.

Popcorn. Soda.

Last edited by denton; 05/27/16.

Be not weary in well doing.
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Happy
Campfire 'Bwana
T

this should help poll numbers.....

photo credit to Stonecutter.....

[Linked Image]

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Savage_99
Donald Trump is a star. He is the best spoken and strongest candidate we have ever had.

Bullspit, Trump is anything but well spoken.
Trump's star power lies in his candor.
He'll say anything at any time, and people find that refreshing. We're all sick of the PC culture that the left has been cramming down our throats since the advent of "African American" thirty years ago...

IC B3

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Trump is a lot easier for me to listen to than most any candidate we have had since Reagan. I have to agree with you that his candor is very appealing to me.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
That is well-written, denton.
Yes, the dems have figured out that they have bet on a losing horse.
A year ago she seemed invincible. Today, even the dems see how terribly flawed she is.

I think at the next debate, Sanders ought to dump a pail of water on her. It worked for Dorothy.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by denton

The recent State Department report detailing her failings would not have been released without the personal permission of Obama. It's not just the damning content of the report that is interesting. It's the fact that the President approved its release.

The Washington Post just savaged her... That article got published because someone in the Democrat establishment wanted it published.

MSNBC is attacking her. Ditto the reasoning for the Washington Post.

My conclusion is that she's in a lot of trouble with her own party, and we can expect to see more of this as time goes on.

I don't know why people ever bother to say, "I hate to say I told you so," when nobody ever really hates saying it.

So, I'm saying it: I told you so.

I told all y'all in November of 2014 that the Democratic Party would throw Hillary under the bus. I said there were too many Clinton-haters in their party for her to ever claim the nomination. I have repeated my prediction several times since then.

Now, I'm no Rob Jordan, so I haven't beatin' y'all's heads in with my position 5 times a day for the past 400 days, but I"m a lot like Rob Jordan in that my faith in my prediction is still rock solid.

I got a lot of amusement from the comments on this thread. If y'all had taken my advice in early fall of '15, and just ignored the bulk of the primary season (the way I have done), you wouldn't be so angry, bitter, and exhausted by the whole deal. Hillary ain't gettin' the nomination. She never had a chance.

So unlax, boys. Put your computer and smart phone away. Turn off Faux News and try to pretend like you don't have it on all day every day. You'll be surprised how liberating it is to put that sch!t aside and do something that actually matters. Like going fishin'. Or not, I can't fix you if you persist in beating your heads against a figurative brick wall. I'm goin' fishin' and that's all I'm gonna say today.

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gunner500
She's going to die a bitter old self loathing loser of a hag that's hated universally!

And deservedly so.

It could not happen to a nicer person. May she rot in hell as well.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What the IG found was that she lied.

Hillary lied.

Hillary Rodham Clinton lied.

It would be difficult to come up with a statement more mundane and unsurprising than that. The sky is blue? Water is wet? There's no big revelation here.

People don't support Clinton because she's trustworthy. They support her for three reasons: 1) she's a woman, or 2) she's the Democrat, or 3) she's not Trump. This revelation from the Inspector General doesn't even scratch any of those reasons. None of her supporters care whether she lies, or really even what she says. The question of whether someone is lying only matters if you think there's a chance somebody might believe her; and I don't think anybody is in any danger of believing anything that any Clinton says.

Now if she were in prison, then it would be difficult, probably, for her to continue to run. But does anybody think she's ever going to see the inside of a prison, or even a courtroom? I certainly don't. There are too many things that have to go juuuust right for her to be forcibly removed from the campaign, and there are too many people with motive and opportunity to screw up that sequence.

If she's going to be made to forfeit this race, the attack will have to target one of those three reasons. Convince people she's not really a woman, or that she's not really a Democrat, or that she's not really not Trump. Aside from that, I don't think you're going to seriously affect her chances.

"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain--that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist." --Lysander Spooner, 1867
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Pretty much this.

Anyone who has ever had a clearance or worked with it - knows she violated the law and willfully.

That doesn't matter. It doesn't matter because the system doesn't have the will to deal with her as they should.

Nothing will come of it.

The same as nothing will come of Fast and Furious.

Me

B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
Marion Barry was elected from his jail cell. The people that vote for such a person do not care about stuff like that at all. It is as if the law does not even exist. For them, it doesnt. They only see what they want to accomplish. There is no consideration that they may have to follow a law to get there. None at all.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Barak
What the IG found was that she lied.

Hillary lied.

Hillary Rodham Clinton lied.

It would be difficult to come up with a statement more mundane and unsurprising than that. The sky is blue? Water is wet? There's no big revelation here.

People don't support Clinton because she's trustworthy. They support her for three reasons: 1) she's a woman, or 2) she's the Democrat, or 3) she's not Trump. This revelation from the Inspector General doesn't even scratch any of those reasons. None of her supporters care whether she lies, or really even what she says. The question of whether someone is lying only matters if you think there's a chance somebody might believe her; and I don't think anybody is in any danger of believing anything that any Clinton says.

Now if she were in prison, then it would be difficult, probably, for her to continue to run. But does anybody think she's ever going to see the inside of a prison, or even a courtroom? I certainly don't. There are too many things that have to go juuuust right for her to be forcibly removed from the campaign, and there are too many people with motive and opportunity to screw up that sequence.

If she's going to be made to forfeit this race, the attack will have to target one of those three reasons. Convince people she's not really a woman, or that she's not really a Democrat, or that she's not really not Trump. Aside from that, I don't think you're going to seriously affect her chances.

I say Barak is right, which means I think Doc Rocket has swung and missed. grin

[I'd love to be wrong]

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Conspiracy theories aside... which in real life seldom materialize... but sound good to sell air time and masses love a good imaginative twist.

Clinton leads Sanders, 1769 to 1499 in primary pledged delegates, 541 to 43 in super delegates, 2310 to 1542 total. There are 913 left. It takes 2383 to win the nomination.

The best Sanders can hope for is a split in the 913, even if he won 500 to 400 and split Clinton's super delegates to 290 each.

That's 2460 Clinton vs 2290 Sanders.

The chances for even that happening for Sanders is pretty much nil.

There is not enough time left for any legal action before the nomination and probably the Nov election even if indited, those things are well drawn out under normal circumstances.

It'll be Clinton vs Trump and Trump wins.

Kent

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Sad thing is that they sent Martha Stewart and others to prison for lying. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

621 members (10gaugemag, 1Akshooter, 007FJ, 1936M71, 10Glocks, 16penny, 56 invisible), 2,366 guests, and 1,160 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,253
Posts18,466,977
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.