Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Tracks Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Tracking shows it was delivered to my front door an hour ago.
Thing is I've been at my desk all afternoon with a good view out of the window and there has been no delivery.
1000 rounds of 9mm is no show.
I'm pissed.

GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Don't they require a signature for ammo?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Tracks
Thing is I've been at my desk all afternoon with a good view out of the window and there has been no delivery.
I'm pissed.

Call them.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Tracks Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 4ager
I'm pissed.

Call them.

Called the local center, they sent me to delivery dispute, got a claim number and supposed to get a call in an hour.
I won't hold my breath.

Tracks Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by smokepole

My fault, next time it will be required.

IC B2

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
OT. Tracks while reading your post my door bell rang. UPS guy was affixing a "sorry we missed you" tag to my door as I opened it. I opened the door LESS than 15 seconds after the bell rang.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Those guys get hammered by their bosses for being slow and not delivering the route in the time some computer says they're supposed to. Many of them develop a drop, knock, and run mentality. Ours on the other hand are really good. They know who we are and go extra lengths to get us our stuff. The shop is two miles from the house, but I've had them come to the house after the shop was closed to drop off stuff for the shop.
Sorry for your troubles Tracks.

Stupidity is expensive
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I had the same thing happen with me last Christmas season with UPS. Tracking showed a delivery to my house, and I was at home at the time and, although the UPS truck did drive by, no package was placed on my porch. I filed a complaint with the shipper and they got in touch with UPS about it, and UPS contacted me regarding it. The guy said "our GPS *shows* our driver in front of your house on that day". BFD, that doesn't prove he left a package on my porch, and he didn't...I walked out on my porch as the truck drove off and there was no package left on my porch. The driver knew the GPS would show what it did, and he transmitted to tracking that the delivery was made (even though it wasn't). It was good sized box containing several nice Osprey backpacks for my kids from Backcountry.com, and their logo was on the box. I have no doubt about the deceptiveness and theft. Anyway, Backcountry.com overnighted a reshipment of the backpacks I'd ordered so I got them in time for Christmas. I don't know if they paid or if UPS paid, but the deception and theft was on UPS's part.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
I thought they bypassed me a couple of weeks ago. Same thing, 1000 rds 9mm, never knocked or rang the bell, went out and the box was on the porch. They have to know what it is. It's pretty pathetic to leave it when vehicle is in the drive way.

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Just curious, how much did those 1000 rounds of 9mm cost you, including shipping...?

IC B3

Tracks Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by antlers

Just curious, how much did those 1000 rounds of 9mm cost you, including shipping...?

$260

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
They usually don't knock on my door. Just drop it and go.

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
Tracks Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Cariboujack
I thought they bypassed me a couple of weeks ago. Same thing, 1000 rds 9mm, never knocked or rang the bell, went out and the box was on the porch. They have to know what it is. It's pretty pathetic to leave it when vehicle is in the drive way.

This dude never showed up at all, Maybe he wanted to start his weekend early.
Could be he planned some shooting.

BTW no call back from Fed-Ex, what I expected mad

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Call them again.

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If you paid via credit card, call your card company and start a complaint to dispute the charges since you never received the goods.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by smokepole

My fault, next time it will be required.

I'm not saying it's your fault, I just thought they required an adult signature for ammo. Might be worth looking into, if they do require a signature, then obviously they won't have one and maybe you can use that to force them to make it right.

Tracks Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Damndest thing.
Just went out to get something out of my truck and guess what was sitting on my front step?
No way in hell it was there before.
Maybe a neighbor brought it over

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Nice, all's well that ends well.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I had the same thing happen not long ago with a vintage knife I bought, I think it was UPS but may have been FedX. Tracking said it was delivered to my door but I was home and it wasn't. Called and they said it was delivered, I said no and it was an irreplaceable item. Well check your neighbor's doors, I already had. Mysteriously it appeared two days later on my door step. Maybe the driver remembered which door he delivered to and retrieved it.

Kent

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Damndest thing.
Just went out to get something out of my truck and guess what was sitting on my front step?
No way in hell it was there before.
Maybe a neighbor brought it over

Could have. Or maybe the driver got wind of the complaint you'd already filed and then he decided to deliver the ammo. that hadn't been delivered earlier.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

591 members (1minute, 10ring1, 1Longbow, 1lessdog, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 55 invisible), 2,890 guests, and 1,153 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,525
Posts18,452,829
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.