Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
And a little grated Parmesan...

A wise man is frequently humbled.

BP-B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Lots of personal attack but no one bothers about the truth. Amazing.

Coyote Hunter - NRA Patriot Life, NRA Whittington Center Life, GOA, DAD - and I VOTE!

No, I'm not a Ruger bigot - just an unabashed fan of their revolvers, M77's and #1's.

A good .30-06 is a 99% solution.
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Tried Parmesan also on popcorn...yummy.

Every once in a while I'll use Great American steak seasonings on popcorn...good stuff.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Coyote_Hunter
Lots of personal attack but no one bothers about the truth. Amazing.

Validation Hunter,

You're the lousy POS who won't post the evidence you claim to have.

On the 'net when somebody makes a statement and then can't back it up, personal attacks follow.

But since you love to feel sorry for yourself (someone has to) you'll keep up the good work of doing nothing.

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
Tried Parmesan also on popcorn...yummy.

Butter, Parmesan, and garlic powder can make damn near anything taste good.

Maybe those guys really are eatin' turds??

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image]

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image]

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You know what? I think all the Mule Deer Groupies have had adequate time to prove they knew what they were talking about and all have failed to do so.

Unable to argue the facts, of which they are ignorant and which in any case are not on their side, they have relied on personal attack just like a 3rd-grader would.

There were enough clues provided in this thread that anyone who wanted to could have found the original thread with a few minutes of searching. I know because I tried it. It seems no one was interested int the truth enough to bother.

Here is a link to the thread.

http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/4269054/1

The edit and post times don't lie - Mule Deer did.

Coyote Hunter - NRA Patriot Life, NRA Whittington Center Life, GOA, DAD - and I VOTE!

No, I'm not a Ruger bigot - just an unabashed fan of their revolvers, M77's and #1's.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I'd rather see T&A

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Life is good !!!!!!!!!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I read through the thread. Here are my conclusions:

1) It takes a special kind of retard to still be mad over something someone said about you on the Internet 6 years ago.

2) Mule Deer is still the same logical, knowledgeable guy he was back then. And it goes without saying he's polite unless revoked. Which you clearly did.

3) You are still the same ignorant, idiotic sack of feces you are today, seeking peer validation and trying to make mountains out of mouse turds.

4) Your "evidence" amounts to nothing given the fact that you can select to not show a post was edited. I'll give an example shortly....

I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Here is a post of you quoting me. Next I'll go back in and edit my original statement. But I won't leave any "tracks" for you and your goon squad ( if one exists) to follow.

Originally Posted by bellydeep
I think I figure out this thread. Coyote Bunters long winded posts explaining in great detail his elk rifle choices were a pitiful attempt to convince the world he know something. Of course in reality, he's a dumbphuck.

So the forum's rejection of this self-proclaimed oracle caused an insurmountable amount of sand to enter his vagina. Which in turn, made him direct his frustration at beloved CF members. Mule Deer happened to be a likely target, and so the smear campaign began.

Coyote believes that if he can repeat "mule deer lied" enough times, somebody might believe it. And once someone does, CH will simultaneously know that he has found someone stupid enough to believe that he, CH, is actually worth listening to.

More personal attack devoid of any semblance of rational, reasoned discussion based on the evidence.

Mule deer lied. Get over it.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I think I figure out this thread. Coyote Bunters long winded posts explaining in great detail his elk rifle choices were a pitiful attempt to convince the world he know something. Of course in reality, he's a dumbphuck.

So the forum's rejection of this self-proclaimed oracle caused an insurmountable amount of sand to enter his vagina. Which in turn, made him direct his frustration at beloved CF members. Mule Deer happened to be a likely target, and so the smear campaign began.

Coyote believes that if he can repeat "mule deer lied" enough times, somebody might believe it. And once someone does, CH will simultaneously know that he has found someone stupid enough to believe that he, CH, is actually worth listening to.

OMG!!!! It worked!!!!

See? No timestamp.

So you could have went back and edited after Mule Deer called you out, and left no evidence, which there is no doubt in my mind you would do, given the fact you hung on to this petty tiff for 6 years.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
So basically, you've proved nothing.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
....anyone who wanted to could have found the original thread with a few minutes of searching.

Exactly.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

OMG!!!! It worked!!!!

See? No timestamp.

So you could have went back and edited after Mule Deer called you out, and left no evidence, which there is no doubt in my mind you would do, given the fact you hung on to this petty tiff for 6 years. [/quote]

The problem with your theory is the posts Mule Deer says I edited HAVE edit time stamps, not a lack of them.

Posters can only choose to have the edit time stamps displayed or not - they cannot cannot change edit time stamps except update them to a later time with a subsequent edit.

I thought anyone with half a brain could grasp that fact but I guess I was wrong.

Last edited by Coyote_Hunter; 05/28/16.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Once again, why mutter under your breath down here in the elk hunting forum?

Post up proud in the Campfire or gunwriter forums.

Don't be passive-aggressive.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Turned down an easy 175 yard shot last year on what would have been #15 since 2000. Was working on the bull I downed and decided I had enough work ahead of me and not enough room in the family freezers. Couldn't see paying the processing bill, either, since the lack of freezer space meant most of the meat would have to be given away.

Got my cow tag for 2016 (checked the 'back door' to DPW's web site) and will get an OTC bull tag as well. The season starts a week alter this year and I expect (and hope for) good things with the emigration. Helping Daughter #1 and her hubby both get their first elk and Daughter #2's hubby his second will be my first priority. We will see what happens after that. Its a small island but lots of elk.

As far as Africa and rhino, I have a load for my Marlin .45-70 I call my "Rhino Blaster" load - a 460g Cast Performance WFNGC at 1812fps. Should do the trick but I pretty much hunt backyard rhinos with them. They grow big on the island.

Don't forget - Mule Deer lied.

[laughing]

I gave my kids names instead of numbers.

Page 50 of 70 1 2 48 49 50 51 52 69 70

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
714 members (117LBS, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 77 invisible), 2,706 guests, and 1,309 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,688
Posts18,399,775
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.