Print Thread
Hop To
Page 146 of 175 1 2 144 145 146 147 148 174 175
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Deja Vu:

Another call from dispatch,Yantis cows on the road again!

Donna Yantis wrote:

I did get a call from Adams Co. dispatch that there were cows on the road, I went down to the highway to check it out. Deputy was there with lights on. He had already chased some off the road, Separated a bull and cow from the group and they went down the road. I was a little scared to talk to him. I had my hands up all the time, I told him to leave the bull and cow alone and they would come back to where they were suppose to be. After he left, my neighbor helped me get them in.

That had to be hard after what happened, for Jacks wife to respond to the recent dispatch's request to take care of there cows that were on the road again..

But this is free range and Barney and Goober were not present so all went well as it should have back in November when Jack was shot.

BP-B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Of course it did, one of the drunk Yantis' wasn't there to show up on scene loaded and with a loaded gun to escalate things.

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
I would love to hear you make those comments in Council Id! I'll be there Sunday. Would you like to join me?

2'nd point, What is your evidence that any one of the Yantis family was intoxicated on the night Jack died?

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
What's your evidence they weren't, tough guy?

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I can speculate right along with the rest of you who don't know [bleep] other than what Jayco and Facebook have told you.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You're really sick, Mister,.....

.....and not with the sorta' illness that garners pity.

Loathing, more like it.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by cv540

He precipitated his own death, and won't get any tears from me.

Don't think a "mindset" about how police are going to react to an armed man interfering their attempts to rescue injured people is going to change much from coast to coast.

Wow, been months and about 50 pages back for you to find this to quote. That is some truly obsessive and creepy behavior.

"Put none but Americans on guard tonight."
-George Washington
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi

Tough? Me? Not so much. I just want to watch when some loud mouthed jerk comes in from out of state and starts to disparage a murder victim to his dear friends and family.

I imagine the loud mouthed jerk would learn a new definition of tough. I know it would be a show I would pay to watch.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Buy 'em a drink for me.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi

Tough? Me? Not so much. I just want to watch when some loud mouthed jerk comes in from out of state and starts to disparage a murder victim to his dear friends and family.

I imagine the loud mouthed jerk would learn a new definition of tough. I know it would be a show I would pay to watch.

You might ought to tone down the rhetoric unless you want him to threaten to notify your local Law Enforcement Agencies that you are a dangerous person.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Don't think a "mindset" about how police are going to react to an armed man interfering their attempts to rescue injured people is going to change much from coast to coast.

Wow, been months and about 50 pages back for you to find this to quote. That is some truly obsessive and creepy behavior.

No it's not,....

Aces didn't WRITE what he just quoted,....YOU did, IIRC.

.......man ( small m) the dancin' around you did afterwards was something to watch,.....and a study in squirmy polit-speak.

WRITING that chit in the first place was "obsessive and creepy,"

Tough crowd to play to, this "Campfire Bunch" whistle

GTC

Last edited by crossfireoops; 05/27/16.

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Who doubted this was murder from the start, please raise your hand.

Me.....I never thought it was "murder" and still don't but that doesn't mean I don't think the deputies are guilty of a crime either....

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

Murder victim....lol

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Maybe they can join Michael Brown's mother for a nationwide book signing tour.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Sorry, but the squirming whorseshit that has come from this screams cover-up of the worst kind. There is no excuse for not putting out an official update at this point. My acceptance of the bullschit they are going to pull now is near zero.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Sorry, but the squirming whorseshit that has come from this screams cover-up of the worst kind. There is no excuse for not putting out an official update at this point. My acceptance of the bullschit they are going to pull now is near zero.

I pretty much agree but with the thought of the Ruby Ridge team next up to bat in this case, probably causes some great concern as they didn't do well in that one.

Spence don't lose and they know that.Reguardless if the deputies are charged or not,there lives will never be as they once were once everything is said and done.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by FieldGrade

Me.....I never thought it was "murder" and still don't but that doesn't mean I don't think the deputies are guilty of a crime either....

I'm still trying to keep from condemning but it's getting harder. The longer the wait with no explainations or results to explain...I guess I'm impatient.

If it had been a black family there would be no end to the scrutiny the police would be under.

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Brian Woods is already discovering the direction his life will be taking from this point forward. His actions have subjected him to scrutiny he never expected to live under.

With recent revelations of Woods's character and history, his career as LEO is definitely finished. He better milk this current paid vacation for all it is worth.

He will probably have to move to Florida to obtain work as a garbage collector.

He really belongs in prison!

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by crossfireoops

No it's not,....

Aces didn't WRITE what he just quoted,....YOU did, IIRC.

.......man ( small m) the dancin' around you did afterwards was something to watch,.....and a study in squirmy polit-speak.

WRITING that chit in the first place was "obsessive and creepy,"

Tough crowd to play to, this "Campfire Bunch" whistle

GTC

I stand by every word I said then. Ive seen nothing to change my mind. No dancing on my part then or now.

I do think it is obsessive and creepy to take the time to go back 50 pages to find a quote of someone who hasnt posted on this topic in months. That aint normal behavior.

"Put none but Americans on guard tonight."
-George Washington
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JCMCUBIC
Originally Posted by FieldGrade

I'm still trying to keep from condemning but it's getting harder. The longer the wait with no explainations or results to explain...I guess I'm impatient.

If it had been a black family there would be no end to the scrutiny the police would be under.

Yea...the stalling's sure making it look like a cover-up....
ISP's record of lying and corruption doesn't help matters either....

Course they could be waiting for the FBI's findings.....which should be out just as soon as they wrap up Hildogs e-mail caper... whistle

Page 146 of 175 1 2 144 145 146 147 148 174 175

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
277 members (007FJ, 160user, 22250rem, 1Longbow, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 27 invisible), 1,970 guests, and 906 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,728
Posts18,400,806
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.