Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
R
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
A superblackhawk hammer is only 20 or so dollars and easy to do yourself. It is lower and wider makeing it easier to reach with the thumb.

i had been thinking of that, good to know.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
GB1

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by RoninPhx
A superblackhawk hammer is only 20 or so dollars and easy to do yourself. It is lower and wider makeing it easier to reach with the thumb.

They are at least double that. They only come in stainless now, I'd try Ruger to see if they have any in stock.

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Steelhead
I rather like mine, in 44 Magnum

[Linked Image]

That, old buddy, is one superlative packin' pistol. I like it a bunch. Good choice on the leather, too.

"The number one problem with America is, a whole lot of people need shot, and nobody is shooting them."
-Master Chief Hershel Davis

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
I bought an original Vaquero years ago in .45 Colt. Stainless with imitation Ivory grips. My father remarked one day that he liked it, so gave it to him. It was returned to me when he passed away, and I pull it out of the safe once in awhile and walk the backwoods with it in remembrance of him.....

[Linked Image]

I already have three other .45 Colts so no need to hot rod this one, but nice to know it has that beefier frame...

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Cariboujack
Originally Posted by RoninPhx

They are at least double that. They only come in stainless now, I'd try Ruger to see if they have any in stock.

That's too bad, I always blue my Ruger SA hammers to make them look a little less loud.

[Linked Image]

Direct Impingement is the Fart Joke of military rifle operating systems. ⓒ
IC B2

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Steelhead
I rather like mine, in 44 Magnum

[Linked Image]

Steely that is sweet. Love those grips. Those are tough to come by but very popular when you do. Have fun with that.

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by frogman43
I bought an original Vaquero years ago in .45 Colt. Stainless with imitation Ivory grips. My father remarked one day that he liked it, so gave it to him. It was returned to me when he passed away, and I pull it out of the safe once in awhile and walk the backwoods with it in remembrance of him.....

[Linked Image]

I already have three other .45 Colts so no need to hot rod this one, but nice to know it has that beefier frame...

Cool story, frogman. Know the feeling..

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

59 members (Anaconda, 7mm_Loco, 808outdoors, Akpilot, 338reddog, 257_X_50, 6 invisible), 1,238 guests, and 777 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,718
Posts18,457,119
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.