Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Forgot to add good laser rangefinder if your not using fixed known range
CCI varies with gun, altitude just as any other

54 great gun but shouldn't be a deciding point

Additional range can be gotten with holdover reticles and using the variable on a lower power setting, then using clicks for fine tuning but this is more difficult

Should add that traditional subsonic while solving the transition problem may not group so don't assume

Most people don't have what it takes to get old
GB1

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Changes in windage is an incredible area of experimentation in the area of random variables. One such as a seemingly large spreadin velocities, can be off set by a change in wind resulting in a "hit" for example
Normally this goes against the grain of trying to control the variables to maximize etc etc.
Done in this context it loses its real benefit in providing feedback to the shooter.
Point. Learn to trust your technique.
Lots of trigger time,
Some plink
Some practice
Some train
It's all good

RDW Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by fredIII
Anyone here have any experience with these ranges. Some have claimed they do it on a daily basis. I know the rimfire guys might have more information and insight.

My best efforts get me to 225 with some repeatability but 700 seems unthinkable once I see the 225 yard groups.

How about trying it and report back?

Dave

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Certifiable
Have shot eggs to 300+ and it's a challenge. I've had 25 shots missing by a hair and whatever minute correction you make seems to be immediately negated by shifting breezes..the 26th will get it but it leaves you scratching your head that's for sure...
Kimber 82G with DIP 25 MOA rail and swfa 16X[Linked Image]

If it takes a box of shells to hit what your aiming at is it considered accurate and the right tool for the job?

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
Repeatable, no. Got lucky once. Turned out I was aiming at the wrong thing. Murphy's Law I guess.

I was about .. 10. I had a Winchester 1906 "gallery" pump .22. My great grandfather and I were hiking his water line looking for cracks, leaks, or other explanation why he suddenly had nothing coming out of the tap. We were up in dark woods .. heavy fir canopy with a lot of underbrush. Grandpa said "shoot the crow". I looked around, didn't see it. "Shoot the crow." Kept looking. "Shoot the crow." (He was starting to sound impatient.) Finally, skylined (yeah, I know, but ... 10 year olds with 90 year old adult supervision shouldn't argue) though a small hole in the canopy, away on a ridge I saw a lone bare snag with just one limb sticking off and way way out on that limb was a little bump. Not knowing what else to do, I lined up, then started raising the front sight. I had no idea how much to hold over, that was 3-4 times as far as I'd ever shot in my life. Pulled the trigger and after a short pause, the black bump appeared to fall off the limb, flip over and over as it fell, and disappeared. Holy CRAP.

Then grandpa said "ya missed" and pointed to a raven that was about 40 yards away flapping madly away. He never saw the thing I actually hit.

Looking at a map later, I'd put it just shy of a half mile ... 700 yards is about right.

Tom

Anyone who thinks there's two sides to everything hasn't met a M�bius strip.

Here be dragons ...
IC B2

F
fredIII Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
F
I will let you know how it works when I try the rim Fire guys I know say it's not possible to have any consistency past 400. I will at least try 540 for grins.

Last edited by fredIII; 06/03/16.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
4th,

As you know thiis schit is never not funny and it's never difficult to cypher who shoots and who don't. Hint for Windowlickers.

ONLY them with the 75MOA Bob 1913 extended rail and the 10x MQ KNOW WTF,because dat's the only fhuqking way to arrange POA/POI correlations at the distance(s) cited. My Reupold MK4 M1 16x's cain't hang. For conversation the Nightfarce 8-32x cited,has less than fhuqking HALF the Fixed Fhuqker's erector travel. Though in fairness,The Illuminatti has over THREE times the total erector travel. Pardon my being afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess. Hint for Windowlickers.

[Linked Image]

The differences betwixt 25MOA and 75MOA are well beyond stark. The aforementioned Nightfarce only has 65MOA total erector travel,if only to add context. Hint for Windowlickers.

[Linked Image]

Bob's 25MOA extended 1913 rail mated with 'Horn's would grant 65MOA in Theory...but is yet shy of the mark requisite. Hint for Windowlickers.

[Linked Image]

Funnier than fhuqk to let a CLUELESS Whining OP grab slack on the rope,given her "means","abilities" and "comprehension" and that hilarity is prior to her trying to tell folks all the SIMPLISTIC things she cannot "do". Laffin'!

No thang to bring 40+ Mils total to the table on a "flat" 10/22 ala Illuminatti alone. She'll need to Google that. Laffin'!

Hint for Windowlickers.

[Linked Image]

Nice to extrapolate wares side by each,but at least the OP can afford Imagination and Pretend,so she can "contribute". Mebbe she'll dangle a pic of the steaming pile of fhuqking schit she "uses" to "formulate" "possibilities",as per her pointy head,crossed-eyes and drooling yap?!? The mount/glass schit is gonna be even fhuqking funnier than the rifle!

Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

I'm groovin' on the 1808 EDS 75MOA Bob Rail/10x MQ melding for dastardly distant zipcodes. Fhuqker is just straight up SINISTER in all regards and I've shot a 22LR or two.(grin)

[Linked Image]

Have a 1717D HB enroute and will toss a Bob 75MOA rail upon it,with a NIB 10x MQ,then prolly dump the works in a McMillan T-hole Sillywet. It's a mindfhuqk for many,that the 17'Max at 2600fps 17gr V-Max launch,drifts over 10% more at the 700yd line than AE 40gr solid Bulkers at 1290fps. A-17 Fodder will of course help,but the mindfhuqk remains.

At 2600fps and a 125yd zero,the 1000yd line is only 50.5 Mils of ele...though the wind pushes it 45" for every (1) MPH of full value intersection,which just might keep a guy on his toes.(grin)

With luck,the OP will "tell" me "more" and I'm laffin' wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy in advance,for her pictures of THE Goat Fhuqk.

Bless her heart.

Wow +P++!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Boxer

It's obvious you took a hard hit to the brain pan when Roto Rooter found you...

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
F
fredIII Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
F
On and on never any results just bs. Sugar tits.

Nothing but bunch of verbally degrading crap and everyone but you is stupid!! Don't cut it.

Post your turd polishing video camera duct taped to your gun. That production would be a great start. But we know it was for show.

Let's see results, save your same old same old for the guys that buy your crap. Post results or move along. I know you seek attention like a 13 year old girl but spare me the horse chit. You have become boring and dated, with the same crap. Get some new material what you use lost the edge Long ago.

Last edited by fredIII; 06/04/16.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Do we have an interpreter around here?

1Minute
IC B3

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Boxer Always enjoy looking at your guns. I would have never guessed that about the 17 thanks. Do you think it's a difference in bc as the velocity curves cross or what? Still enjoy your how to tune a rifle video.

Night force was mentioned in context of observing bullets traveling in the 900 fps range or slower on high mag. And the tricks that light can play. An observation made by pistol shooters sometimes shooting lead when the sun is at your back.
When used a 20 moa rail along with the 20 moa in the reticle and with the magnification used on 6-8x the NF will do the job. Don't have any Lupys.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Awful lot of guessing, rather than doing grin

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I've done the CZ and Salvage. And know enough that neither will hang with a 54 and trigger in the ounces. To think that either will, is silly. How can box-store plinkers be compared to a match grade rifle? At 50 yards, 100 yards, or more?

But, I'm open to being shown otherwisegrin

And dialing down a Nighfarce + using the reticle wouldn't cut it for me. Dial the wind? Pass the 75-moa rail, and MQ reticle for the wind-hold.

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
No one is saying they will "hang" with them in the contex of bench shooting. After 400 yds the random errors compound so fast your Annheiser doesn't give a distinctive advantage because of variables that are not controlled by the precision of the machine. If it's easier for you to do other wise that's great.
I use SS also and they are great. Know Chris personally and on occasion have checked out some of their stuff before it hit the market including the current set of reticles. Also have USOs with reticles I designed., It's always fun to find a work around. If the amount of shots that were fired at "air" for holdover and hold off were counted with both rim fire and center fire by shooters dialing would be a very small percentage
I have and have had many scopes. I am amazed how much better they are now and what you get for your money these days.

The guessing is on your side.

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by T_O_M
Repeatable, no. Got lucky once. Turned out I was aiming at the wrong thing. Murphy's Law I guess.

I was about .. 10. I had a Winchester 1906 "gallery" pump .22. My great grandfather and I were hiking his water line looking for cracks, leaks, or other explanation why he suddenly had nothing coming out of the tap. We were up in dark woods .. heavy fir canopy with a lot of underbrush. Grandpa said "shoot the crow". I looked around, didn't see it. "Shoot the crow." Kept looking. "Shoot the crow." (He was starting to sound impatient.) Finally, skylined (yeah, I know, but ... 10 year olds with 90 year old adult supervision shouldn't argue) though a small hole in the canopy, away on a ridge I saw a lone bare snag with just one limb sticking off and way way out on that limb was a little bump. Not knowing what else to do, I lined up, then started raising the front sight. I had no idea how much to hold over, that was 3-4 times as far as I'd ever shot in my life. Pulled the trigger and after a short pause, the black bump appeared to fall off the limb, flip over and over as it fell, and disappeared. Holy CRAP.

Then grandpa said "ya missed" and pointed to a raven that was about 40 yards away flapping madly away. He never saw the thing I actually hit.

Looking at a map later, I'd put it just shy of a half mile ... 700 yards is about right.

Tom

Everybody who has shot much has a crazy story about a crazy shot. Have heard hundreds and have no doubt they are true. Always enjoy them. Maybe the forum needs a another topic Crazy shots, or something were they could be told.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by 1minute
Do we have an interpreter around here?

you have to wait until his dog isn't pissed at him and he'll feel sorry for Stumpy and type out his posts for him...

you can tell when that happens, because they become semi legible.

besides his Lab doesn't make up words, and knows how to spell a heck of a lot better than Stumpy....

When he's all pissy in his posts, its him being drunk still and pissed off at the world for being a midget.

it ain't easy being Schtick...

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Boxer
4th,

As you know thiis schit is never not funny and it's never difficult to cypher who shoots and who don't. Hint for Windowlickers.

ONLY them with the 75MOA Bob 1913 extended rail and the 10x MQ KNOW WTF,because dat's the only fhuqking way to arrange POA/POI correlations at the distance(s) cited. My Reupold MK4 M1 16x's cain't hang. For conversation the Nightfarce 8-32x cited,has less than fhuqking HALF the Fixed Fhuqker's erector travel. Though in fairness,The Illuminatti has over THREE times the total erector travel. Pardon my being afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess. Hint for Windowlickers.

[Linked Image]

The differences betwixt 25MOA and 75MOA are well beyond stark. The aforementioned Nightfarce only has 65MOA total erector travel,if only to add context. Hint for Windowlickers.

[Linked Image]

Bob's 25MOA extended 1913 rail mated with 'Horn's would grant 65MOA in Theory...but is yet shy of the mark requisite. Hint for Windowlickers.

[Linked Image]

Funnier than fhuqk to let a CLUELESS Whining OP grab slack on the rope,given her "means","abilities" and "comprehension" and that hilarity is prior to her trying to tell folks all the SIMPLISTIC things she cannot "do". Laffin'!

No thang to bring 40+ Mils total to the table on a "flat" 10/22 ala Illuminatti alone. She'll need to Google that. Laffin'!

Hint for Windowlickers.

[Linked Image]

Nice to extrapolate wares side by each,but at least the OP can afford Imagination and Pretend,so she can "contribute". Mebbe she'll dangle a pic of the steaming pile of fhuqking schit she "uses" to "formulate" "possibilities",as per her pointy head,crossed-eyes and drooling yap?!? The mount/glass schit is gonna be even fhuqking funnier than the rifle!

Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

I'm groovin' on the 1808 EDS 75MOA Bob Rail/10x MQ melding for dastardly distant zipcodes. Fhuqker is just straight up SINISTER in all regards and I've shot a 22LR or two.(grin)

[Linked Image]

Have a 1717D HB enroute and will toss a Bob 75MOA rail upon it,with a NIB 10x MQ,then prolly dump the works in a McMillan T-hole Sillywet. It's a mindfhuqk for many,that the 17'Max at 2600fps 17gr V-Max launch,drifts over 10% more at the 700yd line than AE 40gr solid Bulkers at 1290fps. A-17 Fodder will of course help,but the mindfhuqk remains.

At 2600fps and a 125yd zero,the 1000yd line is only 50.5 Mils of ele...though the wind pushes it 45" for every (1) MPH of full value intersection,which just might keep a guy on his toes.(grin)

With luck,the OP will "tell" me "more" and I'm laffin' wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy in advance,for her pictures of THE Goat Fhuqk.

Bless her heart.

Wow +P++!

WTH Stumpy....

a post with NO rifles laying in water, pictured along with the fish you shot with them?

you're losing your touch Stumpy.... your Groupies are going to be stunned....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
10/22 it. That way you can empty the mag before the first one gets there.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
shrapnel,

You be SURE to try and "convince" yourself of those things,you MOST need to hear...you Clueless Coke Bottled Dumbfhuqk.

As per always,very GOOD call to refrain ALL things The Rifle and fhuqking Whine instead. What were the "odds"?!?

Hint.

Laffin'!

Fredrica,

Cheer up,NOBODY could "make" you out to be more of an AMAZINGLY Stupid Fhuqk than you can,by simply rolling up your sleeves and doing your BEST. Hint. Now read that again. Re-hint.

PLEASE use as much Imagination and Pretend as you deem requisite,to find me "mistaken" and I'll happily take the nano-second request,to rub your nose even further in your fhuqking STUPIDITY. Hint.

Pardon my not feeling compelled to apologize,for being afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess...while guessing is ALL that you can "do". You haven't the "means","abilities" nor "comprehension",to be anything but a Brokedick Turd Polishing Whining CLUELESS Kchunt,though you do that exceptionally,if only due to a "life" of practice. Congratulations?!?

I'll feign my "surprise",that you are more than a whole bunch fhuqking ascared to dangle a pic of The Steaming Piece Of Fhuqking Schit,that you "use" as a barometer of 22LR "evaluation" and to garner such "keen" "insight". Laffin'!

Follow my every word as you do and gawk every splendid pixel to boot,as you try to "convince" yourself that you "could too".

Hint.

Laffin'!

'minute,

Fredrica is sayin' that's she's more than a bunch miffed,that she can ONLY Dream and swipe pics,as she "lives" vicariously.

Hint.

Laffin'!

Etoh,

As per always and everything...boolits matter wayyyyyyyyyy more than headstamps. The BC advantages pay dividends,in non-lineal fashion.

No feat to watch a 22LR's heel travel in transit,with 6x magnification and favorable light at 45degrees or better to one's back. Huge concessions come with increased X's and I'm no good at being painted into a corner. Atmospherics(trace) are also easily caught with modest X's and the FOV can pay rather large bonuses in catching impact,when fighting tough conditions(wind).

In extrapolation,a 20MOA rail and 20MOA reticle melding,is a 40MOA swing in Theory,though typically shy of same due the rail's impetus in the equation and ring spacing skewing same. 10 Mils on the windshield,conjoined with 75MOA of inclination,are vastly superior means in actual Application. Ideally,I can get a 50yd 22LR zero with less than (1) Mil remaining on the erector,so as to eek ALL of the goodness out of the equation. Were one greedy,they could stab Horn' rings upon a 75MOA rail for 115 MOA total,then gun a zero ala hold under,to coax more out of a platform...but I've never been a Retro Jarhead Holdunder Fan. If it horns other's up,more power to 'em.

The Horn's will allow mechanical centering of windage,which is the ONLY way to yield max erector travel and they of course can be implemented with an inclination amount that is shy of 40MOA,for literally fine tuning an erector's max yield.

With the 22LR ammo I favor and a 50yd zero,the 500yd line is -449" of drop(25 Mils) and the jump to the 700yd line is a greater correction,than the initial 500yds(651" more drop,to scratch out those last 200yds). 700yds is -1100" of drop(43.7 Mils),which is very easily arranged with an Annie 54 and Bob's 75MOA extended 1913 rail with a 10x MQ. Nothin' to it. In extrapolation,10mph full value wind is a paltry 200" or 8Mils. No thang to dial 3 Mils and slide 5 more on the windshield. Hint.

Anywhoo...few things are as fhuqking fun,as driving a Skookum 22LR into sumptin' several zipcodes away. As distance increases,Annie Magnificence shines even brighter and again,in non-lineal fashion. Though that's easy for me to say,as I've shot or got 'em all.

Have had countless folks do just that with my wares and all cut checks after the fact. ESPECIALLY the dissenters.(grin)

Mark has another run of BAD Bitches up and I'd certainly not fhuqking linger,if only because nothing else can begin to hang.

Hint.

4th,

54 Annie Loot,is easily the most bang for the buck an Astute Gent could muster. The 75MOA Bob rail/10x MQ completes the Trifecta.

Though in fairness,do not discount how "REAL" Imagination and Pretend are,to the Fhuqking CLUELESS Fredrica and her ilk.(grin)

Bless their hearts.

Thinkin' now,that I'll toss my Annie 54 1827(non-Fort') into the 1717D HB's Living Handle,for a Loaner.

10x MQ goes without sayin'.

Just sayin'.(grin)

Shefire,

Describe the sweet "satisfactions" that are your's...to ALWAYS be THE Most Clueless Fhuqk on every Thread? You "lucky" kchunt.

You'd need a co-signer for the rails.

Laffin'!

BC CM 18" .920".

[Linked Image]

Scrubbed.

[Linked Image]

50yd hasty zero reconfirmation. Poking an MQ on it,prolly didn't hurt performance either. Just sayin'.

[Linked Image]

You couldn't knock the "new" offa used pair of fhuqking boots.

Bless your heart.

Laffin'!

'bore,

No thang with a Skookum 10/22,to play a nice musical cadence upon distant steel,as per whim. I like to keep notes to (10) or less,so as to bask in the sanctity of OEM Ruger 10rd mags. Their 25's are better than most,but yet pale to the magnificence of the 10's.

With practice,one can have all notes airborn,prior to the first's arrival on steel.

It's a Crowd Pleaser and I hear that "Shave and a haircut"...likely gets alotta air time.(grin)

Pun be intended.

I've multiple AMT 10/22's and better than a dozen Rugers. For giggles,a sound 10/22 can do alotta schit for modest loot.

Pass the Annie 54's.

Hint.(grin)

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Boxer
shrapnel,

You be SURE to try and "convince" yourself of those things,you MOST need to hear...you Clueless Coke Bottled Dumbfhuqk.

As per always,very GOOD call to refrain ALL things The Rifle and fhuqking Whine instead. What were the "odds"?!?

Hint.

Laffin'!

Fredrica,

Cheer up,NOBODY could "make" you out to be more of an AMAZINGLY Stupid Fhuqk than you can,by simply rolling up your sleeves and doing your BEST. Hint. Now read that again. Re-hint.

PLEASE use as much Imagination and Pretend as you deem requisite,to find me "mistaken" and I'll happily take the nano-second request,to rub your nose even further in your fhuqking STUPIDITY. Hint.

Pardon my not feeling compelled to apologize,for being afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess...while guessing is ALL that you can "do". You haven't the "means","abilities" nor "comprehension",to be anything but a Brokedick Turd Polishing Whining CLUELESS Kchunt,though you do that exceptionally,if only due to a "life" of practice. Congratulations?!?

I'll feign my "surprise",that you are more than a whole bunch fhuqking ascared to dangle a pic of The Steaming Piece Of Fhuqking Schit,that you "use" as a barometer of 22LR "evaluation" and to garner such "keen" "insight". Laffin'!

Follow my every word as you do and gawk every splendid pixel to boot,as you try to "convince" yourself that you "could too".

Hint.

Laffin'!

'minute,

Fredrica is sayin' that's she's more than a bunch miffed,that she can ONLY Dream and swipe pics,as she "lives" vicariously.

Hint.

Laffin'!

Etoh,

As per always and everything...boolits matter wayyyyyyyyyy more than headstamps. The BC advantages pay dividends,in non-lineal fashion.

No feat to watch a 22LR's heel travel in transit,with 6x magnification and favorable light at 45degrees or better to one's back. Huge concessions come with increased X's and I'm no good at being painted into a corner. Atmospherics(trace) are also easily caught with modest X's and the FOV can pay rather large bonuses in catching impact,when fighting tough conditions(wind).

In extrapolation,a 20MOA rail and 20MOA reticle melding,is a 40MOA swing in Theory,though typically shy of same due the rail's impetus in the equation and ring spacing skewing same. 10 Mils on the windshield,conjoined with 75MOA of inclination,are vastly superior means in actual Application. Ideally,I can get a 50yd 22LR zero with less than (1) Mil remaining on the erector,so as to eek ALL of the goodness out of the equation. Were one greedy,they could stab Horn' rings upon a 75MOA rail for 115 MOA total,then gun a zero ala hold under,to coax more out of a platform...but I've never been a Retro Jarhead Holdunder Fan. If it horns other's up,more power to 'em.

The Horn's will allow mechanical centering of windage,which is the ONLY way to yield max erector travel and they of course can be implemented with an inclination amount that is shy of 40MOA,for literally fine tuning an erector's max yield.

With the 22LR ammo I favor and a 50yd zero,the 500yd line is -449" of drop(25 Mils) and the jump to the 700yd line is a greater correction,than the initial 500yds(651" more drop,to scratch out those last 200yds). 700yds is -1100" of drop(43.7 Mils),which is very easily arranged with an Annie 54 and Bob's 75MOA extended 1913 rail with a 10x MQ. Nothin' to it. In extrapolation,10mph full value wind is a paltry 200" or 8Mils. No thang to dial 3 Mils and slide 5 more on the windshield. Hint.

Anywhoo...few things are as fhuqking fun,as driving a Skookum 22LR into sumptin' several zipcodes away. As distance increases,Annie Magnificence shines even brighter and again,in non-lineal fashion. Though that's easy for me to say,as I've shot or got 'em all.

Have had countless folks do just that with my wares and all cut checks after the fact. ESPECIALLY the dissenters.(grin)

Mark has another run of BAD Bitches up and I'd certainly not fhuqking linger,if only because nothing else can begin to hang.

Hint.

4th,

54 Annie Loot,is easily the most bang for the buck an Astute Gent could muster. The 75MOA Bob rail/10x MQ completes the Trifecta.

Though in fairness,do not discount how "REAL" Imagination and Pretend are,to the Fhuqking CLUELESS Fredrica and her ilk.(grin)

Bless their hearts.

Thinkin' now,that I'll toss my Annie 54 1827(non-Fort') into the 1717D HB's Living Handle,for a Loaner.

10x MQ goes without sayin'.

Just sayin'.(grin)

Shefire,

Describe the sweet "satisfactions" that are your's...to ALWAYS be THE Most Clueless Fhuqk on every Thread? You "lucky" kchunt.

You'd need a co-signer for the rails.

Laffin'!

BC CM 18" .920".

[Linked Image]

Scrubbed.

[Linked Image]

50yd hasty zero reconfirmation. Poking an MQ on it,prolly didn't hurt performance either. Just sayin'.

[Linked Image]

You couldn't knock the "new" offa used pair of fhuqking boots.

Bless your heart.

Laffin'!

'bore,

No thang with a Skookum 10/22,to play a nice musical cadence upon distant steel,as per whim. I like to keep notes to (10) or less,so as to bask in the sanctity of OEM Ruger 10rd mags. Their 25's are better than most,but yet pale to the magnificence of the 10's.

With practice,one can have all notes airborn,prior to the first's arrival on steel.

It's a Crowd Pleaser and I hear that "Shave and a haircut"...likely gets alotta air time.(grin)

Pun be intended.

I've multiple AMT 10/22's and better than a dozen Rugers. For giggles,a sound 10/22 can do alotta schit for modest loot.

Pass the Annie 54's.

Hint.(grin)

russkie temp. is where it's at...hint

Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

556 members (222Sako, 10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 007FJ, 1lesfox, 160user, 52 invisible), 2,673 guests, and 1,246 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,365
Posts18,469,021
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.