Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
1407R, 12x MQ, 75 MOA DIP, PRWs, and really likes SK Std Plus. Using it to better learn wind.

Brett
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Boxer,

You are so right, I wait for your every word and picture, it is like reruns of monkey diarrhea during feeding time at the zoo. The scene and smell are always the same. Feign me something eloquent you undernourished morphadite.

You are easier to start than a Hoover vacuum cleaner. Rev it up midget man and hit me with some more original criticism. Throw another gun into a puddle and snap me a good picture.

No wonder your parents abandoned you at the sewage lagoon and told you there were nuts at the bottom. You probably still believe your family lives near the bubbling water. Keep your chin up, they may claim you some day, but it isn't likely...

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Brett_Mc
4th,

What BC are you using for the SK Std Plus?

Thanks

We've been using 0.132 G1 for SK Std+ and Wolf.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Boxer
4th,

I may or may not have a 10/22 and may or may not have a 54.

The 54 may or may not STEAL the Fhuqking Show,ALL day and EVERY yday,by a margin that is difficult to fathom in it's non-lineal magnitude.

Or so I hear through The Grapevine.(grin)

I have a 10/22 bull with Kidd trigger that blows minds at 100y and beyond... until they shoot the 54 grin

[Linked Image]

F
fredIII Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
F

Sharpnel ? Shoot one let one walk pick. [Linked Image]

I pick one in back what do you think? .

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by fredIII

I would pick the front ram as it looks from this picture like the curl is a little larger in circumference. The off side horn looks larger too. Although it still has lamb tips, many people think it would be a younger and that isn't always the case. I shot a 5 1/2 year old ram that still had lamb tips on the one side and the ram still made Boone and Crocket...

[Linked Image]

F
fredIII Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by shrapnel
Originally Posted by fredIII

I would pick the front ram as it looks from this picture like the curl is a little larger in circumference. The off side horn looks larger too. Although it still has lamb tips, many people think it would be a younger and that isn't always the case. I shot a 5 1/2 year old ram that still had lamb tips on the one side and the ram still made Boone and Crocket...

[Linked Image]

Very cool ram

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Another view...

[Linked Image]

F
fredIII Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
F
I'm flush with points in a couple states. One chance left this year but it's not looking good. I have the want just no tag. Very very nice ram think if I ever get drawn i will go full body mount.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Brett,

You've got your bases very well covered. Spill your guts on the factor that jived best for you.

There's been ALOTTA wind to learn here,the last coupla days.(grin) Burning bright sunlight,but a stiff Northerly,that requires more than a leetle Engleesh.

Dangle pics,if only to bait a hook!..................

Shrapnel,

What THE fhuqk else can you "do",besides set on your Opiate Addle Kchunt and "live" vicariously? Congratulations?!?

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that the same Whining Do NOTHING Kchunts,are still setting on their kchunts and Whining. Very GOOD call,to refrain ALL things The Rifle and comment upon your Estrogen Levels and flaunt your Imagination and it's Pretend instead,you "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

4th,

My latest KIDD shipped and this nice weather has helped the mail out a bunch. Hope to have it in a day or so,along with a coupla DBM's and a Baby Man Bipod.

Mulling a JARD 17WSM purty hard,as a Dedicated Otter Knocker and am thinking it'd do the job. Just always disappointing,to haveta suffer the suck of a C/M spout,no matter who makes it.

I think I'll Horn ring the blue McMillan 10/22 Annie Sillywet and stab some KIDD inclination aboard,if only to add 60MOA to the fray,for giggles. It's gotta enough comb,that I can get away with the mounting height....................

Fredrica,

Of course you "enjoy" the CZ,if only because it's all you can afford and all that you've been around...you "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!?

I've never even seen a CZ,but undoubtedly if your exceedingly LOW "standards" are "enthralled",they've really gotta be SUMPTIN' to it. Laughing!

OEM rings puked IMMEDIATELY. Hint. Google it. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

Gave Bob a shout and went 25MOA 1913 extended with PRW's. Now you can say you've "seen" one. Hint. Hint. Google it. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

Even after pitching the Living Handle and REALLY polishing The Turd,there's just NO way to make CZ's not suck. Now you "know". Hint. Hint. Google it. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

77/22's and RAR's blow 'em outta the fhuqking water and in ALL regards. Now you "know". You are gonna haveta yet again,lemme be afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess...though a WILD Guess is the "best" that you can "do". Hint. Hint. Google it. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

Stab a .720" S/S 18" Clark Custom Lothar Walther spout aboard a 77/22,rock the RB trigger,the MQ Fixed fhuqker is of course a given,drive a McMillan GAP Bitch and one has connected fhuqking ALOTTA dots by default. Now you can say that you've "seen" one of them too...you "LUCKY" kchunt. Hint. Google it. Laffin'!

You'd need a co-signer for the line on the reel.

[Linked Image]

A POS Anschutz 54 1717D HB arrived and it was no thang to get the trigger to 8 ounces. Took but subtle resculpting of the rail's aft,to melt the flare to the enlarged exhaust,with THE Hummer's Bob 75MOA 1913 extended rail. Nice to incorporate the (4) OEM D&T holes,in conjunction with the (6) extry set screws and Bob was rather accommodating when I made that mandate,when spec'ing the rail. Bore sighted the NIB 10x MQ with the erector bottomed out at it's lowest setting,boresighted and knew I was golden on 100yd paper. I flunged a poke and it was centered like a bastard,which is ALWAYS a very good sign in regards to a system's concentricity. Hint. Google it. Laffin'!

I subtended the correction requisite,had a Wingman confirm same through my newly arrived Reupold MK4 Gen2 FFP 12-40X 60mm Spotter and it all jived,so a modest .7 Mil ele come-up was dialed and zero confirmation established,with "only" 40.2 Mils remaining on the erector. Conjoined with the 10 Mils on the windshield,that grants a "paltry" 50.2 Mils of opportunity and the Lot of Federal 17gr V-Max in tow,clocked a pedestrian 2660fps,though being billed as 2550fps. I get it,that you don't get it,because you can NOT get it. Hint. Google it. Laffin'!

So it's a purty good indicator that a fhuqking POS Blued/Walnut bitch,that's Factory floated,will shoot in the .3's at the 100yd line upon it's Maiden Voyage in tough conditions(wind/mirage),with the first and only ammo tried. Doubly so,beings I was looking to trip the bitch up and gunned it offa bipod. Hint. Google it. Laffin'!

Now I'm torn on how much to hacksaw offa the end of the fhuqking barrel,in order to increase handling portability and whether to just rattle can the whole sonofabitch,or poke it into a no longer being produced(crying fhuqking shame) Annie T-hole Sillywet handle. Yes...I KNOW,you've never "seen" one of them either. Hint. Google it. Laffin'!

Now as a Play Toy Giggle System goes,I'm of the opinion that a Skookum 1717D HB with 50.2 Mils of ele opportunity,conjoined with a Sig Kilo LRF,with confirmations ala the melding of a 10x MQ reticle and FFP Reupold Gen2 version of same,Giotto's legs and Manfrotto ballhead...that some nice thangs just might happen as a gawddamned fhuqking default. Now you can say you've "seen" the System. Hint. Google it. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

I reckon when you are a Brokedick Turd Polisher such as yourself,that "free" is GREAT "news"...you "lucky" kchunt. Lemme tell you a leetle "secret",when someone hands you free 7.62 Ammo,you say "no thanks" and simply shoot the GOOD schit instead. Laughing!

You'll haveta pardon my owning a Cooper too,but one can only dangle (6) pics per Post,or I'd letcha' gawk a picture of mine,so you could say you've "seen" one of them too. Hint. Google it. Laffin'!

Now there really was no need for you to elaborate on the how/why/what of your being a CLUELESS Fhuqk,but the oblivious HILARITY is offa the fhuqking charts. mebe beer will be on sale and you can drink a few to build some brazen "courage",then have them trembling fingers and quiverin' lips go to the keyboard,so you can "tell" me some more. mebbe dangle some pics and touch upon them CZ "particulars",that make your "knowledge","experience" and "results" warm and fuzzy?!? Laffin'!

At LEAST Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". As per always,poke any/all pics in "your" album,if only to bolster it's magnitude by default.

Bless your heart.

Laffin'!

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Boxer, you really are a dipshit...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image]

Phil Shoemaker
Alaska Master Guide,
Alaska Hunter Ed Instructor
FAA Master pilot
www.grizzlyskinsofalaska.com

Anyone who claims the 30-06 is not effective has either not used one, or else is unwittingly commenting on their marksmanship.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by 458Win
[Linked Image]

Hilarious.....

Regards,
Nick- Georgia
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
shrapnel,

You Pill-Popping Addled Coke Bottled Wearin' Kchunt...is there NO end to your Whining?!? Congratulations?!?

Please do not "forget" that you "can't read this",due your brazen "stand" of Imaginary Pretend Ignore,which only reiterates that besides being a CLUELESS Fhuqk,you are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. What were the "odds"?!? Hint. Laffin'!

Now if only to fuel your Imagination and it's Pretend,allow me to furrow your brow and cross your eyes even deeper,with some more facts,which you will assuredly hafta' Google. Hint. Laffin'!

The 1717D HB simply continues to set the bar into the stratosphere(Google it) and in lackluster atmospheric conditions to boot. It's well beyond impressive in it's inherent abilities,though a gawddamned fhuqking Goat Fhuqk,given it's Living Walnut and schit Blued "finish".

Coupla MPAJ Hasty Cluster offa bipod and ruck(Kelty) under the rear,at the 100yd line in schitty winds/mirage. The Bitch dips into the .2's easily. Google it. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

I have it on purty good Authority that the aforementioned KIDD single-stage 1.5-pounder arrived and of course rated it's well deserved billing. While I've never fretted McMillan disassembly repeats,I still confirm. Google it all. Laffin'!

Hasty 50yd triple-tap in them schit winds.

[Linked Image]

Tough for me to suffer unnecessary barrel length,so I simply do fhuqking NOT. Hint. Google it. Laffin'!

Knocked the 1717D HB back to shy of 19" and the balance/handling ergo's are offa da' chart,in non-lineal fashion. Ask me how I KNOW? Hint. Google it. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

POA/POI moved 3/10 Mil(upwards) at the 100yd line and that was easily subtended ala the 10x MQ and corroborated with the MK4 Gen2 Spotter...so now the parcel grants 50.5 Mils all in. Hint. Google it. Laffin'!

Portability/handling vastly improved into the realm of a .720" Clark Lothar Walther 18-incher. Though of course,a WELL fitted LW Clark 17HMR cannot begin to hang. Ask me how I KNOW. Hint. Google it. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

Now of course,the sole GREATEST hurdle remained and that is the fhuqking stench of Teutonic Stock Polish and CM "Bluing". Both of which are HUGE concessions in actual "use",not that you would/could ever "know". Hint. Google it. Laffin'!

Sanded the Nasty Bitch to bare metal,knocked the gawddamned fhuqking Fluff offa the stock too and done the bitch proud with some Reality. Hint. Google it. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

Now if you can just keep from schitting your pants,you will have had a "good" day...you poor poor(literally) Sniveling Kchunt.

You've been led to water.

Hint.

Laffin'!

458',

I simply stated FACTS,that are not subjective and are 100% absolutes founded in Physics.

'Course that is to the chagrin of fhuqking Window Lickers everywhere and them that "know" the LEAST,are suddenly compelled to of talk out their fhuqking ass,about the schit they've NEVER seen or let alone done. As you can MOST certainly attest in the firsthand. Hint Congratulations?!? Laffin'!

One simply needs to have the means,abilities an experience to align such constants,which of course precludes you and your ilk from having even a first fhuqking inkling. Though of course there are those "brazen" Mall Ninjas,who will attest that the Tide will not change and they are certainly afforded the absurdity of their outlook and the sweet "satisfactions" associated with such MAGNIFICENT Dumbfhuqkery.

Someone who "knows" as "much" as you,is ALWAYS gonna be best served by asking questions,instead of giving "answers". Hint. Laffin'!

'Course...you are welcome to any/all of your DELUSIONS and reserve the right to find me "mistaken" and I'll assuredly take the nano-second requisite to rub your nose even fhuqking further in your Stupidity. Though EVERYONE knows you'll shut the fhuqk up and slurk away,if only because it's the only "move" you have. I'm sooooooo hopin' I'm "wrong". Laffin'!

You'd do well to take notes,follow same and thank me later.

Hint.

Laffin'!

d500',

You suck a mean ass. Congratulations?!?

I enjoy how you don't let facts,get in the way of your Imagination and it's Pretend. You "lucky" kchunt.

Laffin'!

Wow+P++!!!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Hey dipshit,

Take a look at that and feign something else. I can and have killed more critters with my Coke bottle glasses than you ever will if you live another 50 years. Shooting copious amounts of animals and only coming up with the same fish over and over has been your only pitifull success along with mistreating your ugly guns. What a maroon you are...

[Linked Image]

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Just noticed you had "Nightfarce" stickers on your rifles you just schooled us on. All the while they wear those cheap ass scopes you brag about....a lot. So you like "NightFarce" scopes or not? Like you were a closet Nightfarce guy, now came out to the group that you really do wanna be a Nightfarce guy...... just can't afford them?

Congratulation you lucky [bleep]...you now look like a complete and total DB.

I will still continue to read your post because they are hilarious. Not regarding your tutorials, more that you bag on people so hard and it's a great read.

Regards,
Nick- Georgia
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Boxer

458',

I simply stated FACTS,that are not subjective and are 100% absolutes founded in Physics.

'Course that is to the chagrin of fhuqking Window Lickers everywhere and them that "know" the LEAST,are suddenly compelled to of talk out their fhuqking ass,about the schit they've NEVER seen or let alone done. As you can MOST certainly attest in the firsthand. Hint Congratulations?!? Laffin'!

One simply needs to have the means,abilities an experience to align such constants,which of course precludes you and your ilk from having even a first fhuqking inkling. Though of course there are those "brazen" Mall Ninjas,who will attest that the Tide will not change and they are certainly afforded the absurdity of their outlook and the sweet "satisfactions" associated with such MAGNIFICENT Dumbfhuqkery.

Someone who "knows" as "much" as you,is ALWAYS gonna be best served by asking questions,instead of giving "answers". Hint. Laffin'!

'Course...you are welcome to any/all of your DELUSIONS and reserve the right to find me "mistaken" and I'll assuredly take the nano-second requisite to rub your nose even fhuqking further in your Stupidity. Though EVERYONE knows you'll shut the fhuqk up and slurk away,if only because it's the only "move" you have. I'm sooooooo hopin' I'm "wrong". Laffin'!

You'd do well to take notes,follow same and thank me later.

Hint.

Laffin'!

Wow+P++!!!!

Winner, Winner, Chiken Dinner

Give that man his Gold medal.

[Linked Image]

Phil Shoemaker
Alaska Master Guide,
FAA Master pilot

Anyone who claims the 30-06 is not effective has either not used one, or else is unwittingly commenting on their marksmanship.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Thought this was going to be and interesting thread? Is English still the language of choice around here?

1Minute
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
We are always complaining about how so few moderate Muslims ever report other Muslims who they either know or suspect have been radicalized or are mentally unstable.

Do any of you think that maybe shooters and gun owners should follow the same advice ?

Rick, have you been paying attention, or know something we don't ?

Not Laffin

Phil Shoemaker
Alaska Master Guide,
FAA Master pilot

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I can't figure out how boxer dodged the coat hanger when his mom was pregnant

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

114 members (10gaugemag, 358WCF, 673, 450yukon, 19rabbit52, 30Gibbs, 16 invisible), 1,883 guests, and 892 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,279
Posts18,467,652
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.