Hop To
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
F
fredIII Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
F
Anyone here have any experience with these ranges. Some have claimed they do it on a daily basis. I know the rimfire guys might have more information and insight.

My best efforts get me to 225 with some repeatability but 700 seems unthinkable once I see the 225 yard groups.

GB1

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Ive shot them enough at 300 yards to know the discrepancies that affect accuracy are in the ammo...frequent fliers with conventional stuff...never tried any Eley or the like at those ranges.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I've only shot groups to 300+.

I've found milk jug size targets are easy money to 300 and beer can size targets are in big trouble around 200 and in.

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'll shoot at 200 yards every now and then, occasionally try to pop rocks at 250. Like any long range shooting, wind is your enemy, and more so with .22 rimfire.

Used to shoot 200 yard rimfire silhouette a bit and win quite often. I'd watch the wind flags for general behavior before and while I got to the line; is it steady, does it calm down and then pick up and hold steady for a while or is it all over the place?. Generally I'd wait for a lull or a steady breeze and then "machine gun" the targets, i.e. work the bolt, aim and fire as fast as I could to get as many shots out while the wind was consistent.

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
What information do you want? Why don't you ask the 'some' who claim to do it?

Certainly a 22LR will fly 700 yards and will eventually hit something. You'd need a lot of elevation in whatever setup you use to send it, but that can be arranged.

People who obsess over group size will probably be disappointed no matter how much effort they put into it.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
People who obsess over group size will probably be disappointed no matter how much effort they put into it.

Yup. Raw accuracy is important, but other qualities are important in the field as well, sometimes more important. My accuracy requirement for a hunting rifle is that it's able to put the first shot in the sticking spot, not that it makes pretty benchrest targets to hang on the wall.

What fresh Hell is this?
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
if its able to make the first shot every last time, then it will make pretty targets also...the two go hand in hand....

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
F
fredIII Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by ingwe
Ive shot them enough at 300 yards to know the discrepancies that affect accuracy are in the ammo...frequent fliers with conventional stuff...never tried any Eley or the like at those ranges.

I have been running a cz. It's nails to 100 and like flav said is about where my accuracy is but past that it gets ifffe fast.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I fell into the CZ-trap, about 2009-ish. 453 Varmint, 20-moa RT rail, and 20x MD.

Fun stuff out to 300-ish but it doesn't come close to a 54 grin

[Linked Image]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by fredIII
I have been running a cz. It's nails to 100 and like flav said is about where my accuracy is but past that it gets ifffe fast.

If things fall apart past 100, then there's a problem. Unless it's wind related, which messes with everyone.

At 311 with a 54 and good ammo...

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

IC B3

F
fredIII Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
F
No problems just can't see 300 at much less than 2 moa in my gun. 700 seems like an impossible task after fighting wind at 200 and 300.
flave said pop can at 200 milk jug at 300 that was my reference.

F
fredIII Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
F
Is the wolf ammo as constant as federal match.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Low end off the shelf ammo is a horrid affair. A trip to the range with as many brands as one can find is hugely educational. Luck into a brand that drives nails and buy as many cases of that lot as possible.

Yes, wind screws with everyone and more so with the lower velocities. One learns a lot though from taking on challenges. Get out there and shoot.

1Minute
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Wolf MT is made in Germany. Same plant that makes Lapua rimfire. It's not the highest grade, and has an occasional flier, but much better than most 22lr.

Only five shots, but gives you an idea...

[Linked Image]

Owl Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
440 yards - 26' drop

Just an interesting video - Watch the shot with a Cricket starting at 7:16

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-l5AlyS8sGs

James Pepper: There's no law west of Dodge and no God west of the Pecos. Right, Mr. Chisum? John Chisum: Wrong, Mr. Pepper. Because no matter where people go, sooner or later there's the law. And sooner or later they find God's already been there.
Owl Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Here's some more interesting .22LR info

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMun6pVDBzs

Published on Nov 21, 2012
Shooting 600 Yards with a .22 Long rifle at getting lots of hits on a 3ft square target!

There is a delay of about 2.5-3 seconds from the shot being fired to the sound of the hit traveling back to us, just listen for it and you will distinctly hear the ping off the target downrange a few seconds after the shot goes off. Yes we were shooting next to a power line but the target was next to the base of one of the towers and there wasn't any danger of hitting anything.

After we got sighted in which took an adjustment of a few feet to get on target we took 50 shots and tried to get as many hits as we could. We were fighting the wind the entire time. There are a lot of cuts because we didn't want to shoot when the wind kicked up since it would throw us off target. The hits on the sign look insignificant but we shot the sign later with a .22 pistol and the rounds didn't go through even at close range so that give you an idea of how tough the sign was. The bullet has approximately 29 ft/lbs of energy on impact at 600 yards by our calculations so that's still a decent bit. We had to compensate for 888 inches of Bullet Drop at 600 yards. To do this we had to cant the scope so we could put the cross hairs on the target when we were shooting. Check out my video link at the end of the video for how we setup the rifle more in depth. Here is the link to a video on how to setup a scope to make the shot like we did. How to get the scope angle right for the distance and the rifle ammo etc that you are shooting with long range.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNuUW...

James Pepper: There's no law west of Dodge and no God west of the Pecos. Right, Mr. Chisum? John Chisum: Wrong, Mr. Pepper. Because no matter where people go, sooner or later there's the law. And sooner or later they find God's already been there.
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
the ammo you select should be tested for accuracy after it goes subsonic.
As always each 22 has its favorite and suprizes can occur. Once you have chrono the load go to the JBM web site and determine the drops for your load
It will be shortly obvious that most scopes can't be elevated enough to go much fast 400
Depending on why you are doing all this gives different paths to rifle and scope selection but this may help.
20 moa mounts will help a lot
Subsonic ammo will not work,
CCI standard velocity gives good results across a broad range of guns
You do not need an expensive 22
Stock must fit is as important as a long range precision rifle
It is easier to read wind with lower power scopes,
On the other hand I can see the trace when using a NF 8x32 on 32
For what I do the Savage Tac 22 in barrel works best
Tried SVT Kimber and other high dollar, but bolt throw not quite what I am looking for
Usually shoot at clay targets to 500 yds. Sometimes if the deflection angle is high the bullet will not break target or if 0 angle punches a small hole
Because the windage is the name of the game, the shooters technique must be good, but more importantly do not chase your shots with corrections. If missed its because the wind changed slightly, shoot again.
Shooting groups at these ranges will only give you the statistics of the wind changes at the time you shoot

Most people don't have what it takes to get old
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Etoh
the ammo you select should be tested for accuracy after it goes subsonic.
As always each 22 has its favorite and suprizes can occur. Once you have chrono the load go to the JBM web site and determine the drops for your load
It will be shortly obvious that most scopes can't be elevated enough to go much fast 400
Depending on why you are doing all this gives different paths to rifle and scope selection but this may help.
You do not need an expensive 22
Stock must fit is as important as a long range precision rifle
It is easier to read wind with lower power scopes,
On the other hand I can see the trace when using a NF 8x32 on 32
For what I do the Savage Tac 22 in barrel works best
Tried SVT Kimber and other high dollar, but bolt throw not quite what I am looking for
Usually shoot at clay targets to 500 yds. Sometimes if the deflection angle is high the bullet will not break target or if 0 angle punches a small hole
Because the windage is the name of the game, the shooters technique must be good, but more importantly do not chase your shots with corrections. If missed its because the wind changed slightly, shoot again.
Shooting groups at these ranges will only give you the statistics of the wind changes at the time you shoot

There you go Fred...

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Have shot eggs to 300+ and it's a challenge. I've had 25 shots missing by a hair and whatever minute correction you make seems to be immediately negated by shifting breezes..the 26th will get it but it leaves you scratching your head that's for sure...
Kimber 82G with DIP 25 MOA rail and swfa 16X[Linked Image]

She never made it past the bedroom door, what was she aiming for...?
She's gone shootin..
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

CCI Standard is subsonic.

I've got 40.2 mils remaining using a 10x MQ and 75-moa rail, after 50y zero with Wolf. That gets me to nearly 600, but I generally shoot out to a max of 400-500.

The 54 trigger is tough to beat.

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Forgot to add good laser rangefinder if your not using fixed known range
CCI varies with gun, altitude just as any other

54 great gun but shouldn't be a deciding point

Additional range can be gotten with holdover reticles and using the variable on a lower power setting, then using clicks for fine tuning but this is more difficult

Should add that traditional subsonic while solving the transition problem may not group so don't assume

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Changes in windage is an incredible area of experimentation in the area of random variables. One such as a seemingly large spreadin velocities, can be off set by a change in wind resulting in a "hit" for example
Normally this goes against the grain of trying to control the variables to maximize etc etc.
Done in this context it loses its real benefit in providing feedback to the shooter.
Point. Learn to trust your technique.
Lots of trigger time,
Some plink
Some practice
Some train
It's all good

RDW Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Anyone here have any experience with these ranges. Some have claimed they do it on a daily basis. I know the rimfire guys might have more information and insight.

My best efforts get me to 225 with some repeatability but 700 seems unthinkable once I see the 225 yard groups.

How about trying it and report back?

Dave

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Certifiable
Have shot eggs to 300+ and it's a challenge. I've had 25 shots missing by a hair and whatever minute correction you make seems to be immediately negated by shifting breezes..the 26th will get it but it leaves you scratching your head that's for sure...
Kimber 82G with DIP 25 MOA rail and swfa 16X[Linked Image]

If it takes a box of shells to hit what your aiming at is it considered accurate and the right tool for the job?

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Repeatable, no. Got lucky once. Turned out I was aiming at the wrong thing. Murphy's Law I guess.

I was about .. 10. I had a Winchester 1906 "gallery" pump .22. My great grandfather and I were hiking his water line looking for cracks, leaks, or other explanation why he suddenly had nothing coming out of the tap. We were up in dark woods .. heavy fir canopy with a lot of underbrush. Grandpa said "shoot the crow". I looked around, didn't see it. "Shoot the crow." Kept looking. "Shoot the crow." (He was starting to sound impatient.) Finally, skylined (yeah, I know, but ... 10 year olds with 90 year old adult supervision shouldn't argue) though a small hole in the canopy, away on a ridge I saw a lone bare snag with just one limb sticking off and way way out on that limb was a little bump. Not knowing what else to do, I lined up, then started raising the front sight. I had no idea how much to hold over, that was 3-4 times as far as I'd ever shot in my life. Pulled the trigger and after a short pause, the black bump appeared to fall off the limb, flip over and over as it fell, and disappeared. Holy CRAP.

Then grandpa said "ya missed" and pointed to a raven that was about 40 yards away flapping madly away. He never saw the thing I actually hit.

Looking at a map later, I'd put it just shy of a half mile ... 700 yards is about right.

Tom

Anyone who thinks there's two sides to everything hasn't met a M�bius strip.

Here be dragons ...
F
fredIII Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
F
I will let you know how it works when I try the rim Fire guys I know say it's not possible to have any consistency past 400. I will at least try 540 for grins.

Last edited by fredIII; 06/03/16.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
4th,

As you know thiis schit is never not funny and it's never difficult to cypher who shoots and who don't. Hint for Windowlickers.

ONLY them with the 75MOA Bob 1913 extended rail and the 10x MQ KNOW WTF,because dat's the only fhuqking way to arrange POA/POI correlations at the distance(s) cited. My Reupold MK4 M1 16x's cain't hang. For conversation the Nightfarce 8-32x cited,has less than fhuqking HALF the Fixed Fhuqker's erector travel. Though in fairness,The Illuminatti has over THREE times the total erector travel. Pardon my being afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess. Hint for Windowlickers.

[Linked Image]

The differences betwixt 25MOA and 75MOA are well beyond stark. The aforementioned Nightfarce only has 65MOA total erector travel,if only to add context. Hint for Windowlickers.

[Linked Image]

Bob's 25MOA extended 1913 rail mated with 'Horn's would grant 65MOA in Theory...but is yet shy of the mark requisite. Hint for Windowlickers.

[Linked Image]

Funnier than fhuqk to let a CLUELESS Whining OP grab slack on the rope,given her "means","abilities" and "comprehension" and that hilarity is prior to her trying to tell folks all the SIMPLISTIC things she cannot "do". Laffin'!

No thang to bring 40+ Mils total to the table on a "flat" 10/22 ala Illuminatti alone. She'll need to Google that. Laffin'!

Hint for Windowlickers.

[Linked Image]

Nice to extrapolate wares side by each,but at least the OP can afford Imagination and Pretend,so she can "contribute". Mebbe she'll dangle a pic of the steaming pile of fhuqking schit she "uses" to "formulate" "possibilities",as per her pointy head,crossed-eyes and drooling yap?!? The mount/glass schit is gonna be even fhuqking funnier than the rifle!

Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

I'm groovin' on the 1808 EDS 75MOA Bob Rail/10x MQ melding for dastardly distant zipcodes. Fhuqker is just straight up SINISTER in all regards and I've shot a 22LR or two.(grin)

[Linked Image]

Have a 1717D HB enroute and will toss a Bob 75MOA rail upon it,with a NIB 10x MQ,then prolly dump the works in a McMillan T-hole Sillywet. It's a mindfhuqk for many,that the 17'Max at 2600fps 17gr V-Max launch,drifts over 10% more at the 700yd line than AE 40gr solid Bulkers at 1290fps. A-17 Fodder will of course help,but the mindfhuqk remains.

At 2600fps and a 125yd zero,the 1000yd line is only 50.5 Mils of ele...though the wind pushes it 45" for every (1) MPH of full value intersection,which just might keep a guy on his toes.(grin)

With luck,the OP will "tell" me "more" and I'm laffin' wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy in advance,for her pictures of THE Goat Fhuqk.

Bless her heart.

Wow +P++!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Boxer

It's obvious you took a hard hit to the brain pan when Roto Rooter found you...

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
F
fredIII Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
F
On and on never any results just bs. Sugar tits.

Nothing but bunch of verbally degrading crap and everyone but you is stupid!! Don't cut it.

Post your turd polishing video camera duct taped to your gun. That production would be a great start. But we know it was for show.

Let's see results, save your same old same old for the guys that buy your crap. Post results or move along. I know you seek attention like a 13 year old girl but spare me the horse chit. You have become boring and dated, with the same crap. Get some new material what you use lost the edge Long ago.

Last edited by fredIII; 06/04/16.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Do we have an interpreter around here?

1Minute
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Boxer Always enjoy looking at your guns. I would have never guessed that about the 17 thanks. Do you think it's a difference in bc as the velocity curves cross or what? Still enjoy your how to tune a rifle video.

Night force was mentioned in context of observing bullets traveling in the 900 fps range or slower on high mag. And the tricks that light can play. An observation made by pistol shooters sometimes shooting lead when the sun is at your back.
When used a 20 moa rail along with the 20 moa in the reticle and with the magnification used on 6-8x the NF will do the job. Don't have any Lupys.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Awful lot of guessing, rather than doing grin

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I've done the CZ and Salvage. And know enough that neither will hang with a 54 and trigger in the ounces. To think that either will, is silly. How can box-store plinkers be compared to a match grade rifle? At 50 yards, 100 yards, or more?

But, I'm open to being shown otherwisegrin

And dialing down a Nighfarce + using the reticle wouldn't cut it for me. Dial the wind? Pass the 75-moa rail, and MQ reticle for the wind-hold.

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
No one is saying they will "hang" with them in the contex of bench shooting. After 400 yds the random errors compound so fast your Annheiser doesn't give a distinctive advantage because of variables that are not controlled by the precision of the machine. If it's easier for you to do other wise that's great.
I use SS also and they are great. Know Chris personally and on occasion have checked out some of their stuff before it hit the market including the current set of reticles. Also have USOs with reticles I designed., It's always fun to find a work around. If the amount of shots that were fired at "air" for holdover and hold off were counted with both rim fire and center fire by shooters dialing would be a very small percentage
I have and have had many scopes. I am amazed how much better they are now and what you get for your money these days.

The guessing is on your side.

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by T_O_M
Repeatable, no. Got lucky once. Turned out I was aiming at the wrong thing. Murphy's Law I guess.

I was about .. 10. I had a Winchester 1906 "gallery" pump .22. My great grandfather and I were hiking his water line looking for cracks, leaks, or other explanation why he suddenly had nothing coming out of the tap. We were up in dark woods .. heavy fir canopy with a lot of underbrush. Grandpa said "shoot the crow". I looked around, didn't see it. "Shoot the crow." Kept looking. "Shoot the crow." (He was starting to sound impatient.) Finally, skylined (yeah, I know, but ... 10 year olds with 90 year old adult supervision shouldn't argue) though a small hole in the canopy, away on a ridge I saw a lone bare snag with just one limb sticking off and way way out on that limb was a little bump. Not knowing what else to do, I lined up, then started raising the front sight. I had no idea how much to hold over, that was 3-4 times as far as I'd ever shot in my life. Pulled the trigger and after a short pause, the black bump appeared to fall off the limb, flip over and over as it fell, and disappeared. Holy CRAP.

Then grandpa said "ya missed" and pointed to a raven that was about 40 yards away flapping madly away. He never saw the thing I actually hit.

Looking at a map later, I'd put it just shy of a half mile ... 700 yards is about right.

Tom

Everybody who has shot much has a crazy story about a crazy shot. Have heard hundreds and have no doubt they are true. Always enjoy them. Maybe the forum needs a another topic Crazy shots, or something were they could be told.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by 1minute

you have to wait until his dog isn't pissed at him and he'll feel sorry for Stumpy and type out his posts for him...

you can tell when that happens, because they become semi legible.

besides his Lab doesn't make up words, and knows how to spell a heck of a lot better than Stumpy....

When he's all pissy in his posts, its him being drunk still and pissed off at the world for being a midget.

it ain't easy being Schtick...

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Boxer
4th,

As you know thiis schit is never not funny and it's never difficult to cypher who shoots and who don't. Hint for Windowlickers.

ONLY them with the 75MOA Bob 1913 extended rail and the 10x MQ KNOW WTF,because dat's the only fhuqking way to arrange POA/POI correlations at the distance(s) cited. My Reupold MK4 M1 16x's cain't hang. For conversation the Nightfarce 8-32x cited,has less than fhuqking HALF the Fixed Fhuqker's erector travel. Though in fairness,The Illuminatti has over THREE times the total erector travel. Pardon my being afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess. Hint for Windowlickers.

[Linked Image]

The differences betwixt 25MOA and 75MOA are well beyond stark. The aforementioned Nightfarce only has 65MOA total erector travel,if only to add context. Hint for Windowlickers.

[Linked Image]

Bob's 25MOA extended 1913 rail mated with 'Horn's would grant 65MOA in Theory...but is yet shy of the mark requisite. Hint for Windowlickers.

[Linked Image]

Funnier than fhuqk to let a CLUELESS Whining OP grab slack on the rope,given her "means","abilities" and "comprehension" and that hilarity is prior to her trying to tell folks all the SIMPLISTIC things she cannot "do". Laffin'!

No thang to bring 40+ Mils total to the table on a "flat" 10/22 ala Illuminatti alone. She'll need to Google that. Laffin'!

Hint for Windowlickers.

[Linked Image]

Nice to extrapolate wares side by each,but at least the OP can afford Imagination and Pretend,so she can "contribute". Mebbe she'll dangle a pic of the steaming pile of fhuqking schit she "uses" to "formulate" "possibilities",as per her pointy head,crossed-eyes and drooling yap?!? The mount/glass schit is gonna be even fhuqking funnier than the rifle!

Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

I'm groovin' on the 1808 EDS 75MOA Bob Rail/10x MQ melding for dastardly distant zipcodes. Fhuqker is just straight up SINISTER in all regards and I've shot a 22LR or two.(grin)

[Linked Image]

Have a 1717D HB enroute and will toss a Bob 75MOA rail upon it,with a NIB 10x MQ,then prolly dump the works in a McMillan T-hole Sillywet. It's a mindfhuqk for many,that the 17'Max at 2600fps 17gr V-Max launch,drifts over 10% more at the 700yd line than AE 40gr solid Bulkers at 1290fps. A-17 Fodder will of course help,but the mindfhuqk remains.

At 2600fps and a 125yd zero,the 1000yd line is only 50.5 Mils of ele...though the wind pushes it 45" for every (1) MPH of full value intersection,which just might keep a guy on his toes.(grin)

With luck,the OP will "tell" me "more" and I'm laffin' wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy in advance,for her pictures of THE Goat Fhuqk.

Bless her heart.

Wow +P++!

WTH Stumpy....

a post with NO rifles laying in water, pictured along with the fish you shot with them?

you're losing your touch Stumpy.... your Groupies are going to be stunned....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
10/22 it. That way you can empty the mag before the first one gets there.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
shrapnel,

You be SURE to try and "convince" yourself of those things,you MOST need to hear...you Clueless Coke Bottled Dumbfhuqk.

As per always,very GOOD call to refrain ALL things The Rifle and fhuqking Whine instead. What were the "odds"?!?

Hint.

Laffin'!

Fredrica,

Cheer up,NOBODY could "make" you out to be more of an AMAZINGLY Stupid Fhuqk than you can,by simply rolling up your sleeves and doing your BEST. Hint. Now read that again. Re-hint.

PLEASE use as much Imagination and Pretend as you deem requisite,to find me "mistaken" and I'll happily take the nano-second request,to rub your nose even further in your fhuqking STUPIDITY. Hint.

Pardon my not feeling compelled to apologize,for being afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess...while guessing is ALL that you can "do". You haven't the "means","abilities" nor "comprehension",to be anything but a Brokedick Turd Polishing Whining CLUELESS Kchunt,though you do that exceptionally,if only due to a "life" of practice. Congratulations?!?

I'll feign my "surprise",that you are more than a whole bunch fhuqking ascared to dangle a pic of The Steaming Piece Of Fhuqking Schit,that you "use" as a barometer of 22LR "evaluation" and to garner such "keen" "insight". Laffin'!

Follow my every word as you do and gawk every splendid pixel to boot,as you try to "convince" yourself that you "could too".

Hint.

Laffin'!

'minute,

Fredrica is sayin' that's she's more than a bunch miffed,that she can ONLY Dream and swipe pics,as she "lives" vicariously.

Hint.

Laffin'!

Etoh,

As per always and everything...boolits matter wayyyyyyyyyy more than headstamps. The BC advantages pay dividends,in non-lineal fashion.

No feat to watch a 22LR's heel travel in transit,with 6x magnification and favorable light at 45degrees or better to one's back. Huge concessions come with increased X's and I'm no good at being painted into a corner. Atmospherics(trace) are also easily caught with modest X's and the FOV can pay rather large bonuses in catching impact,when fighting tough conditions(wind).

In extrapolation,a 20MOA rail and 20MOA reticle melding,is a 40MOA swing in Theory,though typically shy of same due the rail's impetus in the equation and ring spacing skewing same. 10 Mils on the windshield,conjoined with 75MOA of inclination,are vastly superior means in actual Application. Ideally,I can get a 50yd 22LR zero with less than (1) Mil remaining on the erector,so as to eek ALL of the goodness out of the equation. Were one greedy,they could stab Horn' rings upon a 75MOA rail for 115 MOA total,then gun a zero ala hold under,to coax more out of a platform...but I've never been a Retro Jarhead Holdunder Fan. If it horns other's up,more power to 'em.

The Horn's will allow mechanical centering of windage,which is the ONLY way to yield max erector travel and they of course can be implemented with an inclination amount that is shy of 40MOA,for literally fine tuning an erector's max yield.

With the 22LR ammo I favor and a 50yd zero,the 500yd line is -449" of drop(25 Mils) and the jump to the 700yd line is a greater correction,than the initial 500yds(651" more drop,to scratch out those last 200yds). 700yds is -1100" of drop(43.7 Mils),which is very easily arranged with an Annie 54 and Bob's 75MOA extended 1913 rail with a 10x MQ. Nothin' to it. In extrapolation,10mph full value wind is a paltry 200" or 8Mils. No thang to dial 3 Mils and slide 5 more on the windshield. Hint.

Anywhoo...few things are as fhuqking fun,as driving a Skookum 22LR into sumptin' several zipcodes away. As distance increases,Annie Magnificence shines even brighter and again,in non-lineal fashion. Though that's easy for me to say,as I've shot or got 'em all.

Have had countless folks do just that with my wares and all cut checks after the fact. ESPECIALLY the dissenters.(grin)

Mark has another run of BAD Bitches up and I'd certainly not fhuqking linger,if only because nothing else can begin to hang.

Hint.

4th,

54 Annie Loot,is easily the most bang for the buck an Astute Gent could muster. The 75MOA Bob rail/10x MQ completes the Trifecta.

Though in fairness,do not discount how "REAL" Imagination and Pretend are,to the Fhuqking CLUELESS Fredrica and her ilk.(grin)

Bless their hearts.

Thinkin' now,that I'll toss my Annie 54 1827(non-Fort') into the 1717D HB's Living Handle,for a Loaner.

10x MQ goes without sayin'.

Just sayin'.(grin)

Shefire,

Describe the sweet "satisfactions" that are your's...to ALWAYS be THE Most Clueless Fhuqk on every Thread? You "lucky" kchunt.

You'd need a co-signer for the rails.

Laffin'!

BC CM 18" .920".

[Linked Image]

Scrubbed.

[Linked Image]

50yd hasty zero reconfirmation. Poking an MQ on it,prolly didn't hurt performance either. Just sayin'.

[Linked Image]

You couldn't knock the "new" offa used pair of fhuqking boots.

Bless your heart.

Laffin'!

'bore,

No thang with a Skookum 10/22,to play a nice musical cadence upon distant steel,as per whim. I like to keep notes to (10) or less,so as to bask in the sanctity of OEM Ruger 10rd mags. Their 25's are better than most,but yet pale to the magnificence of the 10's.

With practice,one can have all notes airborn,prior to the first's arrival on steel.

It's a Crowd Pleaser and I hear that "Shave and a haircut"...likely gets alotta air time.(grin)

Pun be intended.

I've multiple AMT 10/22's and better than a dozen Rugers. For giggles,a sound 10/22 can do alotta schit for modest loot.

Pass the Annie 54's.

Hint.(grin)

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
shrapnel,

You be SURE to try and "convince" yourself of those things,you MOST need to hear...you Clueless Coke Bottled Dumbfhuqk.

As per always,very GOOD call to refrain ALL things The Rifle and fhuqking Whine instead. What were the "odds"?!?

Hint.

Laffin'!

Fredrica,

Cheer up,NOBODY could "make" you out to be more of an AMAZINGLY Stupid Fhuqk than you can,by simply rolling up your sleeves and doing your BEST. Hint. Now read that again. Re-hint.

PLEASE use as much Imagination and Pretend as you deem requisite,to find me "mistaken" and I'll happily take the nano-second request,to rub your nose even further in your fhuqking STUPIDITY. Hint.

Pardon my not feeling compelled to apologize,for being afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess...while guessing is ALL that you can "do". You haven't the "means","abilities" nor "comprehension",to be anything but a Brokedick Turd Polishing Whining CLUELESS Kchunt,though you do that exceptionally,if only due to a "life" of practice. Congratulations?!?

I'll feign my "surprise",that you are more than a whole bunch fhuqking ascared to dangle a pic of The Steaming Piece Of Fhuqking Schit,that you "use" as a barometer of 22LR "evaluation" and to garner such "keen" "insight". Laffin'!

Follow my every word as you do and gawk every splendid pixel to boot,as you try to "convince" yourself that you "could too".

Hint.

Laffin'!

'minute,

Fredrica is sayin' that's she's more than a bunch miffed,that she can ONLY Dream and swipe pics,as she "lives" vicariously.

Hint.

Laffin'!

Etoh,

As per always and everything...boolits matter wayyyyyyyyyy more than headstamps. The BC advantages pay dividends,in non-lineal fashion.

No feat to watch a 22LR's heel travel in transit,with 6x magnification and favorable light at 45degrees or better to one's back. Huge concessions come with increased X's and I'm no good at being painted into a corner. Atmospherics(trace) are also easily caught with modest X's and the FOV can pay rather large bonuses in catching impact,when fighting tough conditions(wind).

In extrapolation,a 20MOA rail and 20MOA reticle melding,is a 40MOA swing in Theory,though typically shy of same due the rail's impetus in the equation and ring spacing skewing same. 10 Mils on the windshield,conjoined with 75MOA of inclination,are vastly superior means in actual Application. Ideally,I can get a 50yd 22LR zero with less than (1) Mil remaining on the erector,so as to eek ALL of the goodness out of the equation. Were one greedy,they could stab Horn' rings upon a 75MOA rail for 115 MOA total,then gun a zero ala hold under,to coax more out of a platform...but I've never been a Retro Jarhead Holdunder Fan. If it horns other's up,more power to 'em.

The Horn's will allow mechanical centering of windage,which is the ONLY way to yield max erector travel and they of course can be implemented with an inclination amount that is shy of 40MOA,for literally fine tuning an erector's max yield.

With the 22LR ammo I favor and a 50yd zero,the 500yd line is -449" of drop(25 Mils) and the jump to the 700yd line is a greater correction,than the initial 500yds(651" more drop,to scratch out those last 200yds). 700yds is -1100" of drop(43.7 Mils),which is very easily arranged with an Annie 54 and Bob's 75MOA extended 1913 rail with a 10x MQ. Nothin' to it. In extrapolation,10mph full value wind is a paltry 200" or 8Mils. No thang to dial 3 Mils and slide 5 more on the windshield. Hint.

Anywhoo...few things are as fhuqking fun,as driving a Skookum 22LR into sumptin' several zipcodes away. As distance increases,Annie Magnificence shines even brighter and again,in non-lineal fashion. Though that's easy for me to say,as I've shot or got 'em all.

Have had countless folks do just that with my wares and all cut checks after the fact. ESPECIALLY the dissenters.(grin)

Mark has another run of BAD Bitches up and I'd certainly not fhuqking linger,if only because nothing else can begin to hang.

Hint.

4th,

54 Annie Loot,is easily the most bang for the buck an Astute Gent could muster. The 75MOA Bob rail/10x MQ completes the Trifecta.

Though in fairness,do not discount how "REAL" Imagination and Pretend are,to the Fhuqking CLUELESS Fredrica and her ilk.(grin)

Bless their hearts.

Thinkin' now,that I'll toss my Annie 54 1827(non-Fort') into the 1717D HB's Living Handle,for a Loaner.

10x MQ goes without sayin'.

Just sayin'.(grin)

Shefire,

Describe the sweet "satisfactions" that are your's...to ALWAYS be THE Most Clueless Fhuqk on every Thread? You "lucky" kchunt.

You'd need a co-signer for the rails.

Laffin'!

BC CM 18" .920".

[Linked Image]

Scrubbed.

[Linked Image]

50yd hasty zero reconfirmation. Poking an MQ on it,prolly didn't hurt performance either. Just sayin'.

[Linked Image]

You couldn't knock the "new" offa used pair of fhuqking boots.

Bless your heart.

Laffin'!

'bore,

No thang with a Skookum 10/22,to play a nice musical cadence upon distant steel,as per whim. I like to keep notes to (10) or less,so as to bask in the sanctity of OEM Ruger 10rd mags. Their 25's are better than most,but yet pale to the magnificence of the 10's.

With practice,one can have all notes airborn,prior to the first's arrival on steel.

It's a Crowd Pleaser and I hear that "Shave and a haircut"...likely gets alotta air time.(grin)

Pun be intended.

I've multiple AMT 10/22's and better than a dozen Rugers. For giggles,a sound 10/22 can do alotta schit for modest loot.

Pass the Annie 54's.

Hint.(grin)

russkie temp. is where it's at...hint

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Boxer thanks for addressing specifics. Bullets certainly do a way of averaging and dialing makes strikes easier to spot, as per your painted in a corner comment, while doing away with parallax errors with off optical center sighting characteristic of hold over reticles.
Reading your stuff reminds me of the days 22 silhouette was hot during the 80s and the hot guns were 40x and Winchester targets. That was about the time when Volquartsen was starting up. Perhaps things are going full circle

F
fredIII Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
F
SUGAR TITS!!! That was 50 yards not 700yards.
You are truly a useless bitch tittied waist of a human skin (a stretched out skin). Post your 700 yard results. incessant teen girl attention grabs are a joke.

We know you like ss scopes already.
We know you lie like a three strike felon about how you can magically shoot and do the impossible daily.
You prove a great deal NOT posting anything even close to 700 yard results.
Most of all you waist the one chance a day that you could answer a reasonable question with reasonable answer on me. thanks.

Oh i also solved the question many ask,about just why guys on the fire stick up for you. It's quite simple you don't [bleep] with the mascot just like in school the biggest dumbfuckever puts on the costume and the whole team has his back. Sugar tits you made it to mascot congratulations

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
No one is saying they will "hang" with them in the contex of bench shooting. After 400 yds the random errors compound so fast your Annheiser doesn't give a distinctive advantage because of variables that are not controlled by the precision of the machine. If it's easier for you to do other wise that's great.

The guessing is on your side.

No guessing here, but I love how you think in terms of absolutes. Are you coming to these conclusions based on the Salvage, or have you shot a match rifle, extensively, at distance? First, you were shooting clays at 500, now 400 is full of random errors grin

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The rifles that shoot really well at closerange, surprisingly do well at distance grin

The first two pics below show a target that my bud made from angle. It's good for warming-up, testing rifle/ammo/shooter, etc. The thru-hole on the left is 1/2" in diameter. The 54 actions thread that needle with ease at 50 yards. The splatters, missed shots, were from a lightweight 10/22.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

The steel chicken has been a good target for testing rifles/ammo at 100 yards. Seems "big" to some, but when it actually comes to hitting it over, and over, and over... the 54 rifles do it. Truth be told, I have a 10/22 bull that goes 10-for-10 grin

[Linked Image]

That performance at 50 yards and 100 yards, which are just tests and warm-ups, translates well to 200, 300, 400, and 500 yards. I've not seen a Salvage or CZ shoot as well at any distance under similar circumstances.

Past 100-200, we generally shoot rocks, sticks, etc. but occasionally will hang a target. Here's one from 200.

[Linked Image]

I'm not denying the fact that wind kicks everyone's ass with a 22lr, but I've seen enough shots at 400+ to know that a 54 is hard to keep up with.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Boxer,

Every runt of the litter suffers extensively and you are no different. After months of never getting close enough to suckle even the last nipple, then getting pushed away from the solid food, has left you malnourished, short and retarded. I do appreciate your efforts to throw in a word or two that isn't vulgar, such as erectors, but even then it points to your midget wrestling background that still haunts you.

Keep the clueless references about Coke bottle glasses and your same old misspelling of your vulgarities, it at least keeps a few other fools listening to your same old diatribe with a bunch of puddle guns and fish that someone else left dead on the beach...

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Whoa, good thing they outlawed dueling

The only thing new here is you. There is nothing new here. To use a quote from Keith, "Hell I was There"All this was done with rimfires during the 80s. We used to do all this stuff
at silhouette matches in Colo. NM, Utah, Ids.Ar. 22. Reg. For the kids, change distances for the hardcores. 22 pistol IMHSA and large bore and unlimited. 54s were harder to get then had/used one 40x , and a target Win. Various 10/22 before the shoot a banana clip craze was invented. Butler creek was still in Jacson hole , T/C, shot NRA bullseye all winter prepping for the Masters. Used a 357 max Dan Wesson 10" when they first came out./ 7/30 waters , stock , 7/08 unlimited. Have you ever shot shot 600 yards from a Creedmore, with irons?

Absolutes that's funny. Bench shooters. Let me be more explicit.
All things are possible, some things are more probable. The diminishing return to scales involving increases in product cost over marginal utilities gained in performance is lower than it was say 10 years ago. Out of the store guns, reloading stuff, scopes especially, are amazing. Boutique equipment is becoming less popular. Look at USO,on one hand and the Ruger precision rifle as contrasts., (or ss scopes)

Let's talk linerization. Let's assume we can ignore small variations in either time or space allowing us to linerize. Basically this inserts a equals sign into some set of conditions under discussion. This is basically what engineers do and why our school system teaches Euclidean geometry. (Measure twice cut once).
Move away from that a sec. And imagine each event being a transition state to the next. This transform allows us to examine our topic without being locked into presupposition about the outcomes of an event. It's possible to then use the probability of those events in transition states and manipulate them with computers and move to the next sequence in the event. Modified Markov chains (damn Russians). This can help us get a handle on The only absolute is there are no absolutes problem.,
If you want you can think of this as a solution algorithm for reading cross winds

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Sometimes I think more has been forgotten about shooting since the Internet than has been learned since its use.
Shooting sports have usually been if it works for you use it.
So if shooters saw something that worked in a competitive area, such as the 1911 in IPSC , it caught on everywhere. These areas use the net to communicate with each other and cross talk between disciplines is minimal

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
FYI

Area 52 has gone through 6000 fps with rail guns
And ATK has gotten the OK for hypersonic reentry tests this summer
And I can't even get good 22 shells.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 1minute

No, but the ignore button works good.

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Ding
Good answer center. Should be out shooting having fun.

F
fredIII Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
F
Do you still compete in rim fire silhouette.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The box says range 1 mile. You have to know that someone is going to try it on rabbits.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Mine say a mile and half

Fred if your talking to me -.no silhouette it died when Gates did and they couldn't decide who should run it. Great way to teach kids shooting .

Its current form is tactical precision 22 , much harder. UKD distance firing lines, lots of prone, high moa rails get you in trouble fast, standing with cover.

F
fredIII Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
F
Yes Etoh. I see we have a local club that still has NRA rim and high power matches.

we have 500 meters at the range and it's a great place to shoot. The second the boy is big enough to shoot standing he will be competing.

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
have fun

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Those posts take the cake, Etoh.

Rail guns, Area 52, linerization, Markov, and dueling. Wow!

How about we just call it shot dispersion? Variables are system precision, range estimation, wind estimation, and ES/SD.

Last edited by 4th_point; 06/09/16.
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Mmmmm I love cake thank you

Estimation - there you go guessing again.

It seems that the rail guns are tearing themselves up on shooting. The projectile is accelerating thru the firing sequence and the giga joules required to charge the capacitors is causing problems. Damn wanted to get one of these for the back of my pickup for prairie dogs.m

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
“If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit.”

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
4th,

What BC are you using for the SK Std Plus?

Thanks

Brett
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Etoh,

There's far more Skookum Rifles in this World,than there are Skookum Shooters,as these Threads ALWAYS eloquently attest. Never not funny to give Window Lickers all the slack on the rope,they "think" they can handle and watch 'em wallow in their EPIC fhuqking Stupidity. Fredrica is on fire! Laffin'!

The 40X footprint is a far better route from which to eek Long Range Rimfire Potential,due the fact that inclined 1913 rails abound. That is not so for Winchester and putting good glass on them,with good inclination,is their bane. Anschutz is obviously THE prime candidate,due that advantage,as well as their mechanical excellence and fire control systems that are without peer. The Kimber Gubment Models might very well could be the most,for the least,as an extended 1913 inclined rail can go there,as 'fiable attests and the stocks have plenty of meat for Ergo Sculpting. Serious inclination and serious ring spacing,do serious favors. Hint.

I've never had much of anything VQ impress me and they are typically problematic from a reliability standpoint. Kidd has self-shucker triggers sewn up and killer barrels abound. I don't put much store in VQ's Fluff,if only because Results are the SOLE interest to me. Have yet to see a tang make a fhuqk,or threading barrels to receivers,as opposed to slip fittin' them. I've AMT's of each flavor and am happy to build on Ruger alloy,as I've got lotsa 10/22's and in more than a few flavors. McMillan or bust there,just like anything else.

The "dreaded" 3/8" AMT S/S integral dovetail tapered straddle D&T Expedition. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

Had a purty good Rimfire Run the other day,but the wind is doing NO favors today.

[Linked Image]

There are LOTSA viable ways to hone skills and all of 'em involve pushing equipment and abilities and it's funnier than fhuqk to me,that ACTUALLY shooting is sooooooooo very daunting,for so many. Getta kick outta the excuses to boot!

It was a 3-Ring Fhuqking Circus getting the latest batch/LOT of JSB Exacts in my mitts,through Customs. It was worth the wait,due both the BC and the Precision. My Feinwerkbau 300S fhuqking LOVES 'em at 675fps,with ES/SD in the realm of fhuqking STUPIDLY low "variation".

I no more than got a fresh zero on the fresh Lot(45450016) at the 30yd line and opportunity arose. Never was any good at lingering.(grin)

[Linked Image]

Big Yella' HATES it when he hears a shot and there's no feathers to reel in and I sorta hate to do it to him,but he had to take one for the team there.

Matches made in Heaven and pun be intended. Sorted through multiple Lots of AM the other day,to source THE winner(1HG280) and procured in kind. I gun a 50yd zero upon most of my 22LR's,Niche Platforms excepted for specific pursuits of interest,such as Dedicated Crow Rifles and their Subsonic Stealthy Zero's,for Murdering a Murder. That's Marlin 39 Territory,due the 31 CB Shorts one can stoke in things that ain't a Mountie. Hint.

Anywhoo...with the fastest LOT of AM's in my favoritest 10/22 at 1260fps,one could not miss the small end of the Roundy-Round Whirly Gig at the 100yd line,even in a modest half-Mil breeze. It won't hang with a Liljee barreled version of same wearin' a KIDD 2-stage(3oz/3oz) and a McMillan Annie BR 50 handle if/when talkin' Range Queen Schit,but it's superior ergo's make it a better Utility Killin' Rifle.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

I can buy 22LR Ammo at the gas pump and a gallon costs about what 50rds do.

It's rough.

Laffin'!

Fredrica,

ALWAYS entertaininger than fhuqk,to hear what you are "gonna" do,as a hypothetical salve to your Reality. Congratulations?!?

Use as much Imagination and Pretend as you DARE...to find me "mistaken" and I'll happily take the nano-second requisite,to rub your nose even further in your INCREDIBLE Fhuqking STUPIDITY. Hint. I'll make it look easy,mainly because it is. Re-hint.

Fascinating to me,that you felt compelled to Whine about a pic that had the yardage plainly stated upon it,as a Window Licking Trump Card. Now THAT is some seriously fhuqking FUNNY schit! Beings you are at the mercy of suffering your "experience","knowledge" and "results"...only someone as Fhuqking STUPID as you,would be incapable of connectin' inclination dots and factoring the padding requisite,for a 10/22 to reach the 700yd line. That in Theory alone,as Application do not lend the platform well to Extreme Range Rimfire Pursuits,by literal fhuqking esign. Hint. Should it help your Insecurities,be certain to "convince" yourself I don't have any 10/22's to extrapolate...you Brokedick Turd Polishing CLUELESS Fhuqk. Re-Hint. Laffin'!

Now you be CERTAIN to "convince" yourself of whatever it is you NEED to hear and be certain to report back on how well your Imagination and Pretend are "working" on them sweet "satisfactions". You "lucky" kchunt.

The ONLY thing you "shoot" is your mouth and Imagination and it's funnier than fhuqk you feel compelled to obliviously "prove" same,with every trembling keystroke and sound emitted via your quivering lips.

Feel free to steal the pics,to put in "your" album,so you can at least say you've "seen" what you are Whining about!

GOOD talk.

Laffin'!

4th,

I may or may not have a 10/22 and may or may not have a 54.

The 54 may or may not STEAL the Fhuqking Show,ALL day and EVERY yday,by a margin that is difficult to fathom in it's non-lineal magnitude.

Or so I hear through The Grapevine.(grin)

Shrapnel,

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise" that you got horned up. Again. Congratulations?!?

Funnier than fhuqk,when a Geriatric CLUELESS Coke Bottled Kchunt,holds her breath and stomps her itty-bitty feet,to give ALL things The Rifle an exceedingly wide berth. I "wonder" why that is?!? Hint.

Is this where you yet again lie to yourself and try to convince someone as Fhuqking STUPID as yourself,that you don't read my EVERY word and gawk my every Splendid Pixel?!? Oh my...you've quite the Imagination and oh sooooo much Pretend,you "lucky" kchunt.

Take notes,apply same and thank me later. Hint.

Just sayin'.

Laffin'!

centershot,

You don't wanna put Fredrica on Imaginary Pretend Ignore,you'd miss some serious side splitting oblivious HILARITY...as she does her best,with what INCREDIBLY fhuqking little she "has" to work with.

She's a mouthy JeffZero and "does" just as "much".

Bless her heart.

Laffin'!

'Chuck,

Good atmospheric conditions,coupled with a Skookum Rifle and fodder it favors...is tough on dissenters and how ALOTTA checks get cut. That in both Rimfire and Centerfire pursuits.

Seen it.(grin)

Have yet to ever shot with anyone,who didn't procure,build,load and shoot much differently than prior to the unfolding.

I'm GREAT for The Economy and even better for Results.

Hint.

Brett,

It's more slippery than most and I'd enter a G1 of .150,to get my toes wet.

What's the platform and application?

In current conditions with my 54's favorite fodder,100yds is a 5.5 Mil windage correction,with a G1 .138 BC at 1290fps.

The FWB 300S and 8.4gr JSB Exacts in the same condition,eat 37 Mils of correction at the 100yd line.

Perspective is often intellesting.(grin)

(Addendum: For them who ACTUALLY Shoot)

Was sniffin' while knockin' a pot of coffee in the head and saw that KIDD has a sale on their single-stage 10/22 triggers...with a $35-ish Clam chop. I was powerless in the refrain of a 1.5-pounder.

KIDD Rink

On a self-shucker I prefer single-stage,whether it 10/22 or Krunchenticker.

You've been led to water.

Hint.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
1407R, 12x MQ, 75 MOA DIP, PRWs, and really likes SK Std Plus. Using it to better learn wind.

Brett
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Boxer,

You are so right, I wait for your every word and picture, it is like reruns of monkey diarrhea during feeding time at the zoo. The scene and smell are always the same. Feign me something eloquent you undernourished morphadite.

You are easier to start than a Hoover vacuum cleaner. Rev it up midget man and hit me with some more original criticism. Throw another gun into a puddle and snap me a good picture.

No wonder your parents abandoned you at the sewage lagoon and told you there were nuts at the bottom. You probably still believe your family lives near the bubbling water. Keep your chin up, they may claim you some day, but it isn't likely...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Brett_Mc
4th,

What BC are you using for the SK Std Plus?

Thanks

We've been using 0.132 G1 for SK Std+ and Wolf.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
4th,

I may or may not have a 10/22 and may or may not have a 54.

The 54 may or may not STEAL the Fhuqking Show,ALL day and EVERY yday,by a margin that is difficult to fathom in it's non-lineal magnitude.

Or so I hear through The Grapevine.(grin)

I have a 10/22 bull with Kidd trigger that blows minds at 100y and beyond... until they shoot the 54 grin

[Linked Image]

F
fredIII Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
F

Sharpnel ? Shoot one let one walk pick. [Linked Image]

I pick one in back what do you think? .

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I would pick the front ram as it looks from this picture like the curl is a little larger in circumference. The off side horn looks larger too. Although it still has lamb tips, many people think it would be a younger and that isn't always the case. I shot a 5 1/2 year old ram that still had lamb tips on the one side and the ram still made Boone and Crocket...

[Linked Image]

F
fredIII Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by shrapnel

I would pick the front ram as it looks from this picture like the curl is a little larger in circumference. The off side horn looks larger too. Although it still has lamb tips, many people think it would be a younger and that isn't always the case. I shot a 5 1/2 year old ram that still had lamb tips on the one side and the ram still made Boone and Crocket...

[Linked Image]

Very cool ram

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Another view...

[Linked Image]

F
fredIII Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
F
I'm flush with points in a couple states. One chance left this year but it's not looking good. I have the want just no tag. Very very nice ram think if I ever get drawn i will go full body mount.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Brett,

You've got your bases very well covered. Spill your guts on the factor that jived best for you.

There's been ALOTTA wind to learn here,the last coupla days.(grin) Burning bright sunlight,but a stiff Northerly,that requires more than a leetle Engleesh.

Dangle pics,if only to bait a hook!..................

Shrapnel,

What THE fhuqk else can you "do",besides set on your Opiate Addle Kchunt and "live" vicariously? Congratulations?!?

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that the same Whining Do NOTHING Kchunts,are still setting on their kchunts and Whining. Very GOOD call,to refrain ALL things The Rifle and comment upon your Estrogen Levels and flaunt your Imagination and it's Pretend instead,you "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

4th,

My latest KIDD shipped and this nice weather has helped the mail out a bunch. Hope to have it in a day or so,along with a coupla DBM's and a Baby Man Bipod.

Mulling a JARD 17WSM purty hard,as a Dedicated Otter Knocker and am thinking it'd do the job. Just always disappointing,to haveta suffer the suck of a C/M spout,no matter who makes it.

I think I'll Horn ring the blue McMillan 10/22 Annie Sillywet and stab some KIDD inclination aboard,if only to add 60MOA to the fray,for giggles. It's gotta enough comb,that I can get away with the mounting height....................

Fredrica,

Of course you "enjoy" the CZ,if only because it's all you can afford and all that you've been around...you "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!?

I've never even seen a CZ,but undoubtedly if your exceedingly LOW "standards" are "enthralled",they've really gotta be SUMPTIN' to it. Laughing!

OEM rings puked IMMEDIATELY. Hint. Google it. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

Gave Bob a shout and went 25MOA 1913 extended with PRW's. Now you can say you've "seen" one. Hint. Hint. Google it. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

Even after pitching the Living Handle and REALLY polishing The Turd,there's just NO way to make CZ's not suck. Now you "know". Hint. Hint. Google it. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

77/22's and RAR's blow 'em outta the fhuqking water and in ALL regards. Now you "know". You are gonna haveta yet again,lemme be afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess...though a WILD Guess is the "best" that you can "do". Hint. Hint. Google it. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

Stab a .720" S/S 18" Clark Custom Lothar Walther spout aboard a 77/22,rock the RB trigger,the MQ Fixed fhuqker is of course a given,drive a McMillan GAP Bitch and one has connected fhuqking ALOTTA dots by default. Now you can say that you've "seen" one of them too...you "LUCKY" kchunt. Hint. Google it. Laffin'!

You'd need a co-signer for the line on the reel.

[Linked Image]

A POS Anschutz 54 1717D HB arrived and it was no thang to get the trigger to 8 ounces. Took but subtle resculpting of the rail's aft,to melt the flare to the enlarged exhaust,with THE Hummer's Bob 75MOA 1913 extended rail. Nice to incorporate the (4) OEM D&T holes,in conjunction with the (6) extry set screws and Bob was rather accommodating when I made that mandate,when spec'ing the rail. Bore sighted the NIB 10x MQ with the erector bottomed out at it's lowest setting,boresighted and knew I was golden on 100yd paper. I flunged a poke and it was centered like a bastard,which is ALWAYS a very good sign in regards to a system's concentricity. Hint. Google it. Laffin'!

I subtended the correction requisite,had a Wingman confirm same through my newly arrived Reupold MK4 Gen2 FFP 12-40X 60mm Spotter and it all jived,so a modest .7 Mil ele come-up was dialed and zero confirmation established,with "only" 40.2 Mils remaining on the erector. Conjoined with the 10 Mils on the windshield,that grants a "paltry" 50.2 Mils of opportunity and the Lot of Federal 17gr V-Max in tow,clocked a pedestrian 2660fps,though being billed as 2550fps. I get it,that you don't get it,because you can NOT get it. Hint. Google it. Laffin'!

So it's a purty good indicator that a fhuqking POS Blued/Walnut bitch,that's Factory floated,will shoot in the .3's at the 100yd line upon it's Maiden Voyage in tough conditions(wind/mirage),with the first and only ammo tried. Doubly so,beings I was looking to trip the bitch up and gunned it offa bipod. Hint. Google it. Laffin'!

Now I'm torn on how much to hacksaw offa the end of the fhuqking barrel,in order to increase handling portability and whether to just rattle can the whole sonofabitch,or poke it into a no longer being produced(crying fhuqking shame) Annie T-hole Sillywet handle. Yes...I KNOW,you've never "seen" one of them either. Hint. Google it. Laffin'!

Now as a Play Toy Giggle System goes,I'm of the opinion that a Skookum 1717D HB with 50.2 Mils of ele opportunity,conjoined with a Sig Kilo LRF,with confirmations ala the melding of a 10x MQ reticle and FFP Reupold Gen2 version of same,Giotto's legs and Manfrotto ballhead...that some nice thangs just might happen as a gawddamned fhuqking default. Now you can say you've "seen" the System. Hint. Google it. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

I reckon when you are a Brokedick Turd Polisher such as yourself,that "free" is GREAT "news"...you "lucky" kchunt. Lemme tell you a leetle "secret",when someone hands you free 7.62 Ammo,you say "no thanks" and simply shoot the GOOD schit instead. Laughing!

You'll haveta pardon my owning a Cooper too,but one can only dangle (6) pics per Post,or I'd letcha' gawk a picture of mine,so you could say you've "seen" one of them too. Hint. Google it. Laffin'!

Now there really was no need for you to elaborate on the how/why/what of your being a CLUELESS Fhuqk,but the oblivious HILARITY is offa the fhuqking charts. mebe beer will be on sale and you can drink a few to build some brazen "courage",then have them trembling fingers and quiverin' lips go to the keyboard,so you can "tell" me some more. mebbe dangle some pics and touch upon them CZ "particulars",that make your "knowledge","experience" and "results" warm and fuzzy?!? Laffin'!

At LEAST Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". As per always,poke any/all pics in "your" album,if only to bolster it's magnitude by default.

Bless your heart.

Laffin'!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Boxer, you really are a dipshit...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image]

Phil Shoemaker
Alaska Master Guide,
Alaska Hunter Ed Instructor
FAA Master pilot
www.grizzlyskinsofalaska.com

Anyone who claims the 30-06 is not effective has either not used one, or else is unwittingly commenting on their marksmanship.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by 458Win
[Linked Image]

Hilarious.....

Regards,
Nick- Georgia
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
shrapnel,

You Pill-Popping Addled Coke Bottled Wearin' Kchunt...is there NO end to your Whining?!? Congratulations?!?

Please do not "forget" that you "can't read this",due your brazen "stand" of Imaginary Pretend Ignore,which only reiterates that besides being a CLUELESS Fhuqk,you are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. What were the "odds"?!? Hint. Laffin'!

Now if only to fuel your Imagination and it's Pretend,allow me to furrow your brow and cross your eyes even deeper,with some more facts,which you will assuredly hafta' Google. Hint. Laffin'!

The 1717D HB simply continues to set the bar into the stratosphere(Google it) and in lackluster atmospheric conditions to boot. It's well beyond impressive in it's inherent abilities,though a gawddamned fhuqking Goat Fhuqk,given it's Living Walnut and schit Blued "finish".

Coupla MPAJ Hasty Cluster offa bipod and ruck(Kelty) under the rear,at the 100yd line in schitty winds/mirage. The Bitch dips into the .2's easily. Google it. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

I have it on purty good Authority that the aforementioned KIDD single-stage 1.5-pounder arrived and of course rated it's well deserved billing. While I've never fretted McMillan disassembly repeats,I still confirm. Google it all. Laffin'!

Hasty 50yd triple-tap in them schit winds.

[Linked Image]

Tough for me to suffer unnecessary barrel length,so I simply do fhuqking NOT. Hint. Google it. Laffin'!

Knocked the 1717D HB back to shy of 19" and the balance/handling ergo's are offa da' chart,in non-lineal fashion. Ask me how I KNOW? Hint. Google it. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

POA/POI moved 3/10 Mil(upwards) at the 100yd line and that was easily subtended ala the 10x MQ and corroborated with the MK4 Gen2 Spotter...so now the parcel grants 50.5 Mils all in. Hint. Google it. Laffin'!

Portability/handling vastly improved into the realm of a .720" Clark Lothar Walther 18-incher. Though of course,a WELL fitted LW Clark 17HMR cannot begin to hang. Ask me how I KNOW. Hint. Google it. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

Now of course,the sole GREATEST hurdle remained and that is the fhuqking stench of Teutonic Stock Polish and CM "Bluing". Both of which are HUGE concessions in actual "use",not that you would/could ever "know". Hint. Google it. Laffin'!

Sanded the Nasty Bitch to bare metal,knocked the gawddamned fhuqking Fluff offa the stock too and done the bitch proud with some Reality. Hint. Google it. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

Now if you can just keep from schitting your pants,you will have had a "good" day...you poor poor(literally) Sniveling Kchunt.

Hint.

Laffin'!

458',

I simply stated FACTS,that are not subjective and are 100% absolutes founded in Physics.

'Course that is to the chagrin of fhuqking Window Lickers everywhere and them that "know" the LEAST,are suddenly compelled to of talk out their fhuqking ass,about the schit they've NEVER seen or let alone done. As you can MOST certainly attest in the firsthand. Hint Congratulations?!? Laffin'!

One simply needs to have the means,abilities an experience to align such constants,which of course precludes you and your ilk from having even a first fhuqking inkling. Though of course there are those "brazen" Mall Ninjas,who will attest that the Tide will not change and they are certainly afforded the absurdity of their outlook and the sweet "satisfactions" associated with such MAGNIFICENT Dumbfhuqkery.

Someone who "knows" as "much" as you,is ALWAYS gonna be best served by asking questions,instead of giving "answers". Hint. Laffin'!

'Course...you are welcome to any/all of your DELUSIONS and reserve the right to find me "mistaken" and I'll assuredly take the nano-second requisite to rub your nose even fhuqking further in your Stupidity. Though EVERYONE knows you'll shut the fhuqk up and slurk away,if only because it's the only "move" you have. I'm sooooooo hopin' I'm "wrong". Laffin'!

You'd do well to take notes,follow same and thank me later.

Hint.

Laffin'!

d500',

You suck a mean ass. Congratulations?!?

I enjoy how you don't let facts,get in the way of your Imagination and it's Pretend. You "lucky" kchunt.

Laffin'!

Wow+P++!!!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Hey dipshit,

Take a look at that and feign something else. I can and have killed more critters with my Coke bottle glasses than you ever will if you live another 50 years. Shooting copious amounts of animals and only coming up with the same fish over and over has been your only pitifull success along with mistreating your ugly guns. What a maroon you are...

[Linked Image]

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Just noticed you had "Nightfarce" stickers on your rifles you just schooled us on. All the while they wear those cheap ass scopes you brag about....a lot. So you like "NightFarce" scopes or not? Like you were a closet Nightfarce guy, now came out to the group that you really do wanna be a Nightfarce guy...... just can't afford them?

Congratulation you lucky [bleep]...you now look like a complete and total DB.

I will still continue to read your post because they are hilarious. Not regarding your tutorials, more that you bag on people so hard and it's a great read.

Regards,
Nick- Georgia
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

458',

I simply stated FACTS,that are not subjective and are 100% absolutes founded in Physics.

'Course that is to the chagrin of fhuqking Window Lickers everywhere and them that "know" the LEAST,are suddenly compelled to of talk out their fhuqking ass,about the schit they've NEVER seen or let alone done. As you can MOST certainly attest in the firsthand. Hint Congratulations?!? Laffin'!

One simply needs to have the means,abilities an experience to align such constants,which of course precludes you and your ilk from having even a first fhuqking inkling. Though of course there are those "brazen" Mall Ninjas,who will attest that the Tide will not change and they are certainly afforded the absurdity of their outlook and the sweet "satisfactions" associated with such MAGNIFICENT Dumbfhuqkery.

Someone who "knows" as "much" as you,is ALWAYS gonna be best served by asking questions,instead of giving "answers". Hint. Laffin'!

'Course...you are welcome to any/all of your DELUSIONS and reserve the right to find me "mistaken" and I'll assuredly take the nano-second requisite to rub your nose even fhuqking further in your Stupidity. Though EVERYONE knows you'll shut the fhuqk up and slurk away,if only because it's the only "move" you have. I'm sooooooo hopin' I'm "wrong". Laffin'!

You'd do well to take notes,follow same and thank me later.

Hint.

Laffin'!

Wow+P++!!!!

Winner, Winner, Chiken Dinner

Give that man his Gold medal.

[Linked Image]

Phil Shoemaker
Alaska Master Guide,
FAA Master pilot

Anyone who claims the 30-06 is not effective has either not used one, or else is unwittingly commenting on their marksmanship.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Thought this was going to be and interesting thread? Is English still the language of choice around here?

1Minute
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
We are always complaining about how so few moderate Muslims ever report other Muslims who they either know or suspect have been radicalized or are mentally unstable.

Do any of you think that maybe shooters and gun owners should follow the same advice ?

Rick, have you been paying attention, or know something we don't ?

Not Laffin

Phil Shoemaker
Alaska Master Guide,
FAA Master pilot

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I can't figure out how boxer dodged the coat hanger when his mom was pregnant

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by d500lnn
Just noticed you had "Nightfarce" stickers on your rifles you just schooled us on. All the while they wear those cheap ass scopes you brag about....a lot. So you like "NightFarce" scopes or not? Like you were a closet Nightfarce guy, now came out to the group that you really do wanna be a Nightfarce guy...... just can't afford them?

Congratulation you lucky [bleep]...you now look like a complete and total DB.

I will still continue to read your post because they are hilarious. Not regarding your tutorials, more that you bag on people so hard and it's a great read.

Still amazing how many don't get it. The congrats line is pure ironic gold!

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
There is quite a bit lost on quite a few folks. Forest for the trees and all.....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Not surprised you don't get it FredIII.

Pretty tough to learn something new when you already know it all.

F
fredIII Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
F
You should read this thread. I ask a question and was in open dialogue. I just have no use for Larry useless imput it's dated and at best a joke. He likes swift ss scopes we know that. ( they are a great value at 299 a unit). Other than that he offers very little useful information That a web search will not unravel with out being called names and being belittled.
Sugar tits catches lots of fish in Alaska of all places. He bear hunts in wait for it !!!Alaska wow just wow it must be tough.Larry Even kills Sitka blacktail in Alaska what a great out doors man. Clit Your ball hanging on a guy for doing what due to geographical location is simple is really sad. Living vicariously through a complete fckn morons pretend life of mile long 6x45 shooting and mq dreams adds that much more to the pie.(if you have some 700 yard 22LR experience that was in anyway successful let's hear it).
PS it's cute the fat cheerleader has a wet spot for the Mascot. LMFAO.

Bet your dad spends most of today wishing your momma would have flushed the toilet when she heard you cry.

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Long range 22 lr shooting is similar to 1000 yd black powder shooting except those guys do it with irons. Boxer just saved you a bunch of homework in finding equipment that works.
SWFA scopes have no connection with swift so I'm assuming that was a tongue in cheek and lack of knowledge. The MQ reticle was originated from the input of many shooters from an FBI instructor, an optical physicist thru returned marine snipers. It is basically a combination of USOs Gap reticle and the IOR M8. The company does not sell to middle men and passes the savings to the shooter. Their products lean more toward the tactical side of shooting and many hunters prefer something smaller etc.
I work with Down's syndrome people in the special Olympics. They are inspirational to say the least which is more than I can say for some of this forums posters.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Boxers still a coat hanger dodger...unfortunately

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
So he has great survival instincts - what's your point

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Fred-
When I was a kid, a local pet shop had a resident monkey. He would screech and scream loud and shrill like fingernails on a chalk board. If that wasn't enough to get your attention, he'd roll his turds in balls and throw em across the store. You're desperate pleas for attention and validation that you pass off as posts remind me of that little bastid every time I read one.

As for being a good dad, I hope you don't allow your children to see you behave like the character you portray here. For that matter, I hope you don't let your father see you behaving like the character you portray here..... maybe you should step back and take a breather.

Last edited by jackmountain; 06/19/16.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
FredIII,

I'm sorry for what I said when you were a cünt.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
shrapnel,

Schit don't get much funnier,than you puttin' your feeble pill-poppin' tremblin' fingers to the ivories,along with your quivering lip...to add to your INCREDIBLE Vagina Monologue,on how sluicing a Flatland Tame Sheep in Slacks,is somehow "compelling" to you and your "Life". Congratulations?!?

You couldn't knock the "new"offa used pair of fhuqking boots! You also forget(again),about your "staunch" Imaginary Pretend Ignore,you Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit and Amazingly CLUELESS Kchunt. Hint.

I always wanted to go Fishing,"tell" me about that too.

Just sayin'.

Laffin'!

ds',

Money grows on trees(always has). You'll haveta pardon my being afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess...while a GUESS is your sole "move". Congratulations?!?

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that you continue to read my every fhuqking word and gawk every fhuqking pixel,as you do your best to "live" vicariously. What were the "odds"?!?

Laffin'!

'minute,

Be certain to specify the word(s) that are "too lengthy" or "too Technical",for someone as fhuqking STUPID as you and I'll happily use pics to rub your nose even further in your fhuqking STUPIDITY. Congratulations?!?

Just sayin'.

Hint.

Laffin'!

458',

I'll feign my "surprise",that you yet again barged outta da' closet and this time as a Muslim. Congratulations?!?

Must be VERY "vindicating" for you,so do tell of them sweet "satisfactions",you Amazingly STUPID Fhuqk. You and Fredrica are doing "great".

Bless your heart.

Laffin'!

'12,

It's your Imagination and please continue to Pretend with it,as you MUST. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart,you "lucky" kchunt.

Laffin'!

'bean,

Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery...and Imagination and Pretend is all that The Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqks "got".

Bless their hearts.

Laffin'!

'mountain,

It's never been tough to cypher who do and who don't. Now don't go stealin' Fredrica's "thunder",because you cannot BEGIN to comprehend how "real" her Imagination and Pretend are to her,if only because it's all she's "got".

Groovin' on how fast her INCREDIBLY long list of WELL founded Insecurities grow by the minute. She's a Babbling Brook Of Clueless Kchuntitude,with Estrogen spillin' outta her quiverin' lips and soakin' her high heels.

Purty sure she's cryin' too.

Laffin'!

fredrica,

Now ain't you just plum EMOTIONAL. Your haste to reliably schlep STUPIDITY,where it has never been before,borders on the AMAZING. You'd do well to wipe away them Mascara stained tears rolling outta your crossed-eyes,if only because it's unbecoming. Google it. Congratulations?!?

Do tell about Swift S/S scopes(use as much Imagination and Pretend as you dare),PLEASE cite my shooting a 22LR at the 765yd line(though I plainly stated gunning a new Hummer at that distance,mainly because I did),I have seen a MK4 Spotter(all day today in fact),30 ft lbs of energy is more than a bunch in the right location(my FWB 300S must cause you some serious ANGST),I have seen a 6x MQ( "only" shot 9 of 'em today),I have seen a fast twist 270 and was purty HOT with one today(despite the unforgiving winds) and do pinpoint the Nightfarce rings you Whine about. 'Course,I was doin' same yesterday,the day prior,the day prior to that and...

Laffin'!

You "LUCKY" Kchunt,STUPIDITY is certainly no "act" for you. Do NOT go slighting the FACT,that NOBODY can demean you,better than YOU can and that simply by doing your BEST. Read that again. Now one more time. This time aloud. Google it. Laffin'!

Mebbe frost the cake by danglin' a pic of your Mall Ninja CZ 22LR?!? I'm fhuqking cryin'...I'm laffin' sooooooooooo fhuqking hard!!!!!!!

1000 words from yesterday,so you can say you've "seen",what you are Whining about. Hint. Just sayin'. Google it.

These facts are gonna take your Estrogen Levels to 190 fhuqking PSI. I'm groovin' on the pending Hissy-Fit. Laffin'!

Had my Zeiss 65mm Diascope in tow,but opted not to...at least until I got outta the driveway. Now you can say you've "seen" a Gen2 FFP Spotter reticle. You "LUCKY" Kchunt. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

I hope you do not chip a nail,as you feverishly reach for the keyboard and TRY to "convince" yourself,that you "could too". Pardon the Heavy 270 being in tow and now you can say you've "seen" an 1808ESD,1717D HB and 19" MTU 1-7.75" 270 with MDT poly 10's. You "lucky" kchunt. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

Your "accomplishments","knowledge","experience" and "results" are funnier than fhuq,you Sniveling CLUELESS Kchunt. Just keep adding them copious WELL founded Insecurities,as you TRY to "convince" yourself that you "don't care" and that you "could too". What do you "do" for a "living" again?!? Embellish as you do and lie as you must. You "LUCKY" Kchunt. Laffin'!

Now don't "forget" that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery,as you chant "I don't care,I don't care,I don't care...I could too,I could too". Be sure to mention the exact moment,when you've got yourself "convinced". Laffin'.

P.S. and by the way,Benchmade botches alotta blades,including that piece of fhuqking schit. Besides the heat treat sucking ass,the scales being an ergo Goat Fhuqk and the sheath a joke,you are doing "great" there too. I reckon you'll be able to open a warm beer with it and it'll "only" take you a "few" tries. Always wanted a knife and have been savin' up for my FIRST...but who counts?!? You'd need a co-signer for the fhuqking Postage. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

Oopsie...don't "forget" to Whine about the X-Caliber 18" Fast Twist 270 Chassis Bitch and NOW you can say you've "seen" one of them too. You "LUCKY" Kchunt!

[Linked Image]
Bless your heart.

OR the 18" Mullerworks Fast Twist 270.

[Linked Image]

As per always,feel free to pinch the pics and say that they are "your's". Then "explain" why you CLUELESS Kchunts are sooooooo fast to start cramming things in your mouths and asses.

GOOD talk.

Hint.

Just sayin'.

Laffin'!

F
fredIII Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
F
MASCOT!!!!! sugar tits you make me laugh thanks for the rent free space between your ears.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Geez, the stuff one finds on the fire...

Larry, do you go by the handle "boxer" cause you think you got "hands"? I mean surely that's it, stuck on a island full of drunk fish [bleep], you gotta be a bad man... or is it a " boxer" dog?? I'm [bleep]..

The ingram cards, can you suck ass, or gulp genes cock n balls anymore??

The [bleep] riggin on some of your rifles? Hint...

Your welcome for stealing my paint scheme.. re hint..

What's the next big hit gonna be? X boolits, luepys,Leica rangefinders, and ziess spotting scopes have all passed, what's next? You'd be a little better off doin instead of running your big trap constantly expounding the virtues of said wares... re re hint

Good talk.....

Oh I forgot, co-signer.. laffin

You seem soooooo enamored with $$$, its almost creepy...

Oh, $$$$ grows on trees..laffin fix your boat you phuqking cull.... haha

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Sorry I didn't post or steal any pics you bald face lying phuqce.... booze was on sale, my keyboard is slurring yada yada yada....laffin grin re grin and all that....

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
That stupid phuqing tape, my God... I've never seen someone soooo eager to Nigra up a rig in my life!! Lmfao, oh you're doing sooooo great!! Laffin

Last edited by Judman; 06/19/16.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Some of those bleeps are nigra? Does that work?

Ain’t easy havin pals.
F
fredIII Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
F
Lmfao bragging about all the knifes and showing the certificate on a TV dinner tray table [bleep] priceless.(fix your chitty house up Larry it look an abandoned crack house). Swift scope it ain't hard to make the top of his head smoke them good old swift!!!!!! ss MQ scopes really rub your taint raw. All my super chicken are Moa hope that bugs you as much as saying they are swifts lmfao.POS MK4 spotting scopes a bunch of bs and no 700 yard results of any kind. Come on Larry your better than this lets see a target that you put a 7" 3 shot group together with that blazer Ammo and a 700 yard

Guessing the ping pong ball shoot was a success as you are the best lmfao. I think I'm going to put you on ignore it really seems upset you.And upsetting you is never not funny. MASCOTS crack me up.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
She's headed to sausage festival June 2016. 24 hours a day for 2 weeks off, 2 days of that "vacation" are spent traveling. Imagine going 14 days with no puzzy ??? Wow+ppp

She will be here shortly, www will get the talk, imagination and pretend, easy to tell who shoots and who don't, afforded the luxury of being forced not to guess, insecurities and all that, blah blah phuquing blah.... Laffin, hint, re hint..... Haha

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
The RAR mag is doin dirty bidness nightly, especially with elephant loads!! Laffin
[Linked Image]
Hint and all that stupid Schitt.....

Ain’t easy havin pals.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Oh my...few things more "compelling" than a slurring Boozy Bromance with a coupla Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqks,TRYING to talk about things they've never even seen,let alone done. Congratulations?!?

A peecture of a schit knife and a cobbled RAR,is quite the joint effort! Laffin'!

Pardon my horning you Dumb Kchunts up,as you gawk pics of wares beyond your "means","abilities" and "comprehension",as you wield Imagination and Pretend in MAGNIFICENT fashion,mainly because you haveta'. Hint.

Pardon my horning you up,as you "live" vicariously and don't "forget",that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery.

Bless your hearts.

Laffin'!

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Oh "Boxer"........ Laffin

Ain’t easy havin pals.
F
fredIII Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
F
Judman just put sugar tits on ignore he hates when no one pays attention to his bs. My guess is his last post he was sharing how he wishes he was half the dad I am.

Sugar tits bite that pillow you flap tit bitch u.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
It hurts my feelings Lawrence is making fun of my RAR rasco combo, I had to put both on 120 day layaway with the help of a co signer!! It has killed everything it's been pointed with "elephant " loads!!.... Laffin

F
fredIII Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
F
If it makes you feel better I think it's really swell. YOu should try to shoot 700 yards with it.

it's what all the cool guys are doing LOL. im going to start shooting fish with my 338 edge.

Last edited by fredIII; 06/28/16.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
The hilarious constant with you Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqks is,that when it's all said and done,you will have said a fhuqk of a LOT more than you "done". Hint. Laffin'!

Funnier than fhuqk,to grant Clueless Kchunts opportunity to obliviously quantify same,under the auspice of doing their "BEST". Fredrica starts a Whining Thread,because she's a Brokedick Turd Polisher who's never even seen the wares requisite,let alone used 'em and Judmam saves the day by outdumbfhuqking her.

EPIC fhuqking humor!

Between the two of you STUPID Fhuqks,you cain't muster the Riggin' to scratch the surface upon the initial query,but in fairness,there is NO slighting the magnitude of your Magnificent Whines,nor the copious amounts of Imagination and Pretend burned,to fuel your perpetual Delusions. Congratulations?!?

Your copious WELL founded Insecurities are only topped in their Humor Quotient,by your "knowledge","results" and "experience".

Pardon my being afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess and doing daily,that which your conjoined Retardation deems as being "impossible". Now ain't that a right proper Dichotomy?!?

You'll wanna read that again,now aloud and then Google it. I'm lookig forward to both the excuses and the fresh Whine. Do not "forget" that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery,as you "hard chargers" feed outta my hand,you sappy Sad Sack Kchunts.

Hint.

Just sayin'.

Laffin'!

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Lawrence you always skirt my questions, is moniker "boxer" cause you think you got hands, or the dog?

PS please find my wares and tactics inadequate... Hint

Laffin

Ain’t easy havin pals.
F
fredIII Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
F
sugar tits weird you never post anything even close to a sub Moa group past 50 yards . nothing but hot air.

You could know everything in the world about guns and you will never not be a peice of chit. Life has so much more that flies right the fùck over your fat head. Lol
You fat flap tittyed bitch you.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Oh, hint

Just sayin

Bless your heart!...

And all the other Schitt you've been blabbing for over 10 years...

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
She's really concerned about my wares that I'm gonna drag across 4 states, and up to Canada. And all the way across the pacific to Hawaii this year, yet again!! I'm guessing I'll handily kill everyfuckingthing I want, yet again.... She'll kill a couple Sitka bucks at 50 yards, maybe shoot a kelp fed beach bear, take a few pics of rifles laying in Schitt brown stream with some soreback steelhead, all the while impressing the do nothing crowd, same Schitt different year, same whinnying pouty Lawrence... Hint

Bless her heart

She's been led to water

Blah blah blah.....

Ain’t easy havin pals.
F
fredIII Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
F
She's really concerned about my wares that I'm gonna drag across 4 states, and up to Canada. And all the way across the pacific to Hawaii this year, yet again!! I'm guessing I'll handily kill everyfuckingthing I want, yet again.... She'll kill a couple Sitka bucks at 50 yards, maybe shoot a kelp fed beach bear, take a few pics of rifles laying in Schitt brown stream with some soreback steelhead, all the while impressing the do nothing crowd, same Schitt different year, same whinnying pouty Lawrence... Hint

Bless her heart

She's been led to water

Blah blah blah.....

He should be worried about running out of test strips he gets that blood sugar any lower he will be in a coma. FTF

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Hey she does Schitt that caint be done!! She's also working on her retail sales degree. She sells more wares than anyone!! Hint...

All you have to do is treat your Schitt with little or no respect, basically being sooooo incredibly lazy, you don't clean anything is what it comes down to. Post pics on the interweb and ding ding ding your a bad biatch!!!

Laffin

Bless your heart

Hint

Re hint and all that Schitt

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Toldjaso hint...

Re hint

Bless your heart and all that happy Schitt

Somone must be fairly fuquing bored... Laffin

Ain’t easy havin pals.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
That's s stretch for a 22..I have played with one shooting at prairie dogs. Never got one past 275 or so..it's fun tho to throw dirt on them at 4-500 yds...

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Oh my...the Boozy Bromance continues,replete with added Insecurities,Fresh Whine,a new batcha Excuses and never a move being close to having been made. What were the fhuqking "odds"? Congratulations?!?

Have it on good authority that Bob flunged me a trio of Ruger 10/22 25MOA extended 1913 rails and a Kungfu shifter for the 1717D HB. Nabbed a trio of Fixed Fhuqkers earlier in the evening,if only to further quantify that MQ's have more up and are more tactile. 40MOA etched on the windshield won't suck and that grants 180MOA all in on a 6x and 160MOA on the 10x. Google it. Laffin'!

Mebbe The Turd Polishing Twins can summons the courage to borrow a camera and take some pics of their High Zoot wares and obliviously quantify yet again,that STUPIDITY is the "gift" that keeps on givin'. Laffin'!

Not many can "brag" that a 22LR and 17HMR whooped their asses,but you Do NOTHING Kchunts are on solid ground there and REALLY "get after it". Laffin'!

Bless your hearts.

'co,

Nothing is more fun than correlating POA/POI. Nothing.

Now curiously enough,the aforementioned MOA/MOA Fixed Fhuqkers will easily grant better than 275yds of opportunity,upon the windshield alone. With the current Lot of my preference,at 1290fps in a 18" 54 Anschutz 1808EDS(they'll haveta' Google it)and it's 50yd zero...the 275yd line is a paltry 32.9MOA correction. The 300yd line is sub 38MOA,if only for conversation. The 700yd line is a 150MOA poke and that is easily arranged ala 75MOA Bob rail,said glass and windshield. Really ain't much to it,other than having the wares that'll grant said opportunity,which do steal more than a leetle thunder from The Do NOTHING Whining Kchunts,their Imaginations and it's Pretend. Hint.

Ask the Boozy Bromance Bitches for some "particulars" on the wares they "use",if only because it's funnier than fhuqk. Were they not totally devoid the means,abilities and comprehension...everything wouldn't be sooooooooooooo daunting for 'em.

Laffin'!

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Don't be jelly.... Feel free to top the snub nosed RAR/rasco pronghorn combo.... Laffin

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
My buck magnet, notice the mowed yard, landscaping etc?? Hint...
[Linked Image]

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
For you mudshark lover.... Laffin
[Linked Image]

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Top it!!! Laffin
[Linked Image]

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I guess the difference is Larry, I kill [bleep] with mine, mount the scope, and just kill Schitt with it, fairly simple really... Hint re hint 80's butt rock on, kiss find pressure start at the start, you poor stupid bastard!! Haha

Ain’t easy havin pals.
F
fredIII Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
F
Did you ever find out if it was fast hands or his dog. He avoided that question like he avoided any 700 yard results.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Nawwwww in his imagination and pretend he has hands. The "boxer" dog, nope he'd need a co-signer for a "purebred boxer".... She's doin great though... Haha

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

76 members (264mag, Anaconda, 6mmCreedmoor, ak_Rick, 12 invisible), 1,562 guests, and 790 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,174
Posts18,465,431
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.