Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
He must have sold a tomato stake? What a weird dude. Any of you all getting pm s. Should I initiate him to savage fest west? Give him a V I P badge?

"Shoot low sheriff, I think he's riding a shetland!" B. Wills

BP-B2

Campfire Kahuna Emeritus &
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Kahuna Emeritus &
Campfire Outfitter

Yeah, I got a PM. And a nasty one. What a prick.

Steve

"God Loves Each Of Us As If There Were Only One Of Us"
Saint Augustine of Hippo - AD 397

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
I feel left out..... shocked

I haven't got one from him in a long time, and when I did, he thought we were the greatest of buddies...

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
I missed also, perhaps he thinks those muslim hords north of our border down here have finally taken over. He did say its our fault because we don't have semi autos anymore and he hopes we pay a hefty price LOL

Hey Larry if you happen to catch this we do still have very secure insitutions for people suffering from your type illness

Johno

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
The guy obviously has issues with attention and the best way, and frankly the only way, to deal with it is to ignore him. The more attention you pay to the problem the more worse it will get and there are about a million and one things to do that are much more productive than spending your time and energy pissed at him.

"The universal aptitude for ineptitude makes any human accomplishment an incredible miracle." John Stapp - "Stapp's Law"
"Klaatu barada nikto"

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
larry is a wee small pile of excrement seeking attention.

Go tell the Spartans,Travelers passing by,That here,Obedient to their laws we lie.

I'm older now but I'm still runnin' against the wind

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Who is Larry?

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Skidrow
larry is a wee small pile of excrement seeking attention.

I hate to say it but this is what will keep him going. Now that you have the problem appropriately sized up, why bother spending any more of your valuable time with it. Small piles of bodily waste don't really measure up to anything, and certainly not to your, mine or anybody elses attention.

"The universal aptitude for ineptitude makes any human accomplishment an incredible miracle." John Stapp - "Stapp's Law"
"Klaatu barada nikto"

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by crowmagnum
Who is Larry?

An old member that was banned from the site. He keeps registering under different user names.

I'm not greedy, I just want one of each.

Remember Ira Hayes

JoeMartin
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I miss Larry. We were so close. I cherish his latest PM.

LOL
IC B3

RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I only get PMs from people I know personally. Sometimes from a person who is asking a question or something.

I try to refrain from the conflict business. Been on the forum awhile. I figured it always pays to be nice.

Though my ignore list has a number of folks on it. When someone says something really off the charts, they get the nomination. Though, maybe I should ban myself if that is the threshold. smile

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Slow day on the Forum when we have a thread dedicated to Larry...and he hasn't even post on it.

I did notice that when you look up "oldman1942" (Larry)on the user list that it shows he has not posted since 2011 yet he is still posting. Must be a glitch in the system.

Savage...never say "never".
Rick...

Join the NRA...together we stand, divided we fall!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Rick99
I did notice that when you look up "oldman1942" (Larry)on the user list that it shows he has not posted since 2011 yet he is still posting. Must be a glitch in the system.

When RickBin finds new aliases, he folds them into the oldman1942 account. So new postings show up, but they weren't made from his banned account.

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Calhoun
Originally Posted by Rick99

When RickBin finds new aliases, he folds them into the oldman1942 account. So new postings show up, but they weren't made from his banned account.

Which makes absolutely no sense to me. If he is supposedly banned from the site then delete any and all posts relating to him and continue to do so until he gets weary of the game. What is happening now just keeps the troll in business. Or...WTF???????

I am no longer accepting orders for the Lightfoot scope mount.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I don't know the software enough to know if you can delete a lot of individual posts without messing up all the threads those posts are in. Rick's site, Rick's decision. I personally would have gotten lawyers involved years ago.

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Calhoun
I don't know the software enough to know if you can delete a lot of individual posts without messing up all the threads those posts are in. Rick's site, Rick's decision. I personally would have gotten lawyers involved years ago.

Sounds like a job for a good DBA wink grin

I am no longer accepting orders for the Lightfoot scope mount.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Thanks for the info on Larry. I usually delete most of his postings/threads after hey have run there coarse.

Savage...never say "never".
Rick...

Join the NRA...together we stand, divided we fall!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
there is a slight entertainment value to the Root, but most of his smut needs flushed. i'd say Rick does a fine job

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Whenever I hear/see/think of the name "Larry Root", I instantly think of jwgibson's post:

"beware of deadbeat lying pompous ahole seller WYMTNRANGE on gunauctions.com

Larry Root
83 Antelope Trail
Pinedale, WY 82941
307-367-7711

embellishes and misrepresents his wares. Piss poor photos and hyper inflated prices. Do not believe me then check out his sales for yourselves. http://www.gunauction.com/shop/gunshop/wymtnrange
Read the descriptions and the remarks on some of his sale ads. unless you want to be rooked stay away from this unscrupulous seller."

That seems like an accurate reflection of reality.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
The most funny deal he wants to know " just exactly what is a tomato stick?". TFF.

Last edited by Angus1895; 05/30/16.

"Shoot low sheriff, I think he's riding a shetland!" B. Wills

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Rick99, RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
104 members (160user, 10Glocks, 308ld, 338reddog, 257_X_50, 10gaugemag, 11 invisible), 1,673 guests, and 753 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,728
Posts18,400,775
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.