Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Scott F
If it was a Samaritan I wonder how many lives he may have saved. We will never know and if they could figure it out it would not be reported.

Did I in some way infer that it WOULD ?

Who shot WHOM seems to be the question, and getting a straight answer as to that certainly does seem a bit dicey.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
Damned confusing indeed,....

....and regardless of how well one "reads", ....it's pretty hard to get a handle on a current event when presented breathlessly by someone who can't WRITE a coherent sentence.

Hoping the Samaritan walks out of that hospital sprightly and appreciated for his efforts,...

GTC

Seriously, you are critiquing someone's writing? One must employ the services of a "retard whisperer" to decipher your ramblings and you have the temerity to speak ill of another? Amazing.

Man, you WAKE UP butt hurt every morning, and are known for that characteristic.
Poor CossatoJoe, etc.,....ad infinitum.

GTC

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
If it was a Samaritan I wonder how many lives he may have saved. We will never know and if they could figure it out it would not be reported.

Who shot WHOM seems to be the question, and getting a straight answer as to that certainly does seem a bit dicey.

GTC

There is little doubt the who shot whom will never come out. Kind of like a rancher in ID thing, the truth must never be told.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Damned confusing indeed,....

....and regardless of how well one "reads", ....it's pretty hard to get a handle on a current event when presented breathlessly by someone who can't WRITE a coherent sentence.

Hoping the Samaritan walks out of that hospital sprightly and appreciated for his efforts,...

GTC

Seriously, you are critiquing someone's writing? One must employ the services of a "retard whisperer" to decipher your ramblings and you have the temerity to speak ill of another? Amazing.

Man, you WAKE UP butt hurt every morning, and are known for that characteristic.
Poor CossatoJoe, etc.,....ad infinitum.

GTC

Go to bed, fat old man. Stop being a dick and trying to pretend as if you are intelligent.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fat ?

"pretend as if ?"

....wow, you DO need an editor.

GTC

IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

GTC

There is little doubt the who shot whom will never come out. Kind of like a rancher in ID thing, the truth must never be told.

As usual the Daily Mail already has a pretty decent story setting all out and naming the Wilson guy as a Good Samaritan who "fought back" while the American media is more or less completely silent. They have pictures and quotes from family and all that while the US press mentions nothing.

The media in this country is as bad as the old Soviet Union. It is amazing.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Go to bed, fat old man. Stop being a dick and trying to pretend as if you are intelligent.

I am sure you have never seen the man. I have, stayed at his place. Fat? May 7% body fat and that would be after a big feast.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
REAL problem this, my friend.

"When the shiny new toys come out, ...anybody with a gun, not wearing OUR badge or armband is a target.

Damn, how MANY fine dialogues have we batted around on just this subject here, over the years ?

GTC

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

I am sure you have never seen the man. I have, stayed at his place. Fat? May 7% body fat and that would be after a big feast.

Well, he ought to be a fat old man if he isn't.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Yep. Must be the day today that has me thinking about brave men doing what is right no matter if it may cause them to die.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Kiss the stinkin' side of my lean, fit, and healthy American azz, you penultimate, and hopeless moron.

[Linked Image]

Last edited by crossfireoops; 05/30/16.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

The media in this country is as bad as the old Soviet Union. It is amazing.

Yep, only report the things that fit your agenda. The press is really got it down.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Kiss the stinkin' side of my lean, fit, and healthy American azz, you penultimate, and hopeless moron.

[Linked Image]

So you're saying that I am the second to last and hopeless moron? How literate of you.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Well, grammar aside, you seem to be covering the moron role in fine fashion,....by all means carry on.

wink

GTC

Last edited by crossfireoops; 05/30/16.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Well, grammar aside, you seem to be covering the moron role in fine fashion,....by all means carry on.

wink

GTC

No, no according to you I am the "second to last and hopeless moron". So at least I have that going for me.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
When Douchebag Root disappears, you can assume full on "head of the pack moron" status.
For the non,...
Be happy with what you have,...although having a few more brain cells than that one still leaves one a bit short.

GTC

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

114 members (358WCF, 450yukon, 19rabbit52, 10gaugemag, 30Gibbs, 35sambar, 20 invisible), 2,162 guests, and 897 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,279
Posts18,467,649
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.