-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Had to specify "actual" on account of so many are coveting victim status nowadays.

Prob'ly we all read about that poor woman dragged off by a saltwater croc in Australia. She was alone on a beach at night with a female companion, both of them wading in waist-deep water in known croc country.

Reading that I come across mention of two lady cyclists beat up by a rogue kangaroo.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...cious-attack-on-cyclists-in-south-austr/

The 45-year-old, who was also left covered in grazes and scratch marks, said she initially thought the animal was harmless when they encountered it on the trail.

“Just out of the corner of my eye I've seen this kangaroo up on this ledge,” she told the Australian Associated Press (AAP).

“I thought 'he's cute' and then he jumped on top of me and used me to launch off and onto my girlfriend.

Must be I'm sexist, but I'm thinking that the situational awareness of most such women borders on the abysmal. In this new world we're moving into wherein pairs of older women, lesbian or otherwise, have the free time and disposable income to travel, we're gonna see a whole new class of actual victims.

JMHO,
Birdwatcher

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It's not just older women, most women young or old are "situational awareness" deficient.

I see it everyday it boggles my mind, they are such easy targets.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I live next door to two .
A Kookdrug booze addled bum [florida has millions of them] comes into their yard makes himself at home on a small landscape type bench -talking to himself -acting crazy -sees them looking out the door -kook comes to door -they let him in . Kook starts talking crazy stuff looks mean etc. -finally they call the cops -kook goes to jail.
I tell them to stop leaving their door open and storm door unlocked they say they are in and out the door a lot . --OK ..

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Kangaroo must have been a Muslim.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Birdwatcher,

Your mention of kangaroos reminded me of a news clip I saw on TV several years ago.

Some 'newsbabe' was doing an interview at a zoo or nature preserve of some kind, and seated on the ground behind her was a 'roo sitting on his rump with one front paw firmly stroking his 'tool'. The camera quickly cut away !

Myron

How many peckers can a Pecker Checker check if a Pecker Checker could check peckers?
(stolen from shootinurse)
IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Had to specify "actual" on account of so many are coveting victim status nowadays.

Prob'ly we all read about that poor woman dragged off by a saltwater croc in Australia. She was alone on a beach at night with a female companion, both of them wading in waist-deep water in known croc country.

Reading that I come across mention of two lady cyclists beat up by a rogue kangaroo.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...cious-attack-on-cyclists-in-south-austr/

The 45-year-old, who was also left covered in grazes and scratch marks, said she initially thought the animal was harmless when they encountered it on the trail.

“Just out of the corner of my eye I've seen this kangaroo up on this ledge,” she told the Australian Associated Press (AAP).

“I thought 'he's cute' and then he jumped on top of me and used me to launch off and onto my girlfriend.

Must be I'm sexist, but I'm thinking that the situational awareness of most such women borders on the abysmal. In this new world we're moving into wherein pairs of older women, lesbian or otherwise, have the free time and disposable income to travel, we're gonna see a whole new class of actual victims.

JMHO,
Birdwatcher

City twits think the world is safe because they matter.

Added...and there is nothing "rogue" about a buck having a shot at something.

Added extra...and the half-wits at the top did everything they could to get taken...f ck them.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Ain't new...

About 30 years ago we were at the San Diego Zoo with our 5/6 year old boys at the gorilla exhibit. Mr. Silverback reaches behind himself with one hand. I grab the boys and back away - our front line space immediately gets crowded-filled by dumshits..... who got ( bleeped) - their just reward by being dumshits..

So to speak....

HAR!

Last edited by las; 05/30/16.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I was just on Youtube and saw this .
Check out the girl with glasses wearing blue shirt -beyond clueless .

At least the hispanic girl recognized what was happening .

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Talking about situational awareness deficiencies the last two female joggers mauled by bears that I can remember were running in bear country with ear buds in!

Same for the petite teacher that was killed and eaten by wolves out of Chignik some years ago.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ol_mike
I was just on Youtube and saw this .
Check out the girl with glasses wearing blue shirt -beyond clueless .

At least the hispanic girl recognized what was happening .

That dude was really thinking! great points.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
IC B3

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Situational awareness is something many lack, most especially women. I am CONSTANTLY stressing it with the wife, but it doesn't always sink it.

Just like so many people that feel 'safe' having an alarm in their house etc, but they have no plan for NO WHAT when the alarm is going and there is the bad guy in your face.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
The foot-work of the girl I mentioned was great -watch closely .

And yes the off duty officer cleaned the robbers plow !!!

Posted by Bristoe

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

118 members (10Glocks, 44mc, 300jimmy, 41rem, 300_savage, 12 invisible), 1,306 guests, and 824 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,175
Posts18,465,447
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.