Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Did you call a transsexual person “he” or “she” when they preferred to be called “zhe?” According to a newly updated anti-discrimination law in New York City, you could be fined an eye-watering $250,000.

In the latest, astonishing act of draconian political correctness, the NYC Commission on Human Rights have updated a law on “Discrimination on the Basis of Gender Identity or Expression” to threaten staggering financial penalties against property owners who “misgender” employees or tenants.

Incidents that are deemed “wilful and malicious” will see property owners face up to $250,000 in fines, while standard violations of the law will result in a $125,000 fine. For small business owners, these sums are crippling.

It’s not as simple as referring to transmen “he” or transwomen as “she,” either. The legislation makes it clear that if an individual desires, property owners will have to make use of “zhe,” “hir” and any other preferred pronoun. From the updated legislation:

The NYCHRL requires employers and covered entities to use an individual’s preferred name, pronoun and title (e.g., Ms./Mrs.) regardless of the individual’s sex assigned at birth, anatomy, gender, medical history, appearance, or the sex indicated on the individual’s identification. Most individuals and many transgender people use female or male pronouns and titles.

Some transgender and gender non-conforming people prefer to use pronouns other than he/him/his or she/her/hers, such as they/them/theirs or ze/hir

Other violations of the law include refusing to allow individuals to use single-sex facilities such as bathrooms that are “consistent with their gender identity,” failing to provide employee health benefits for “gender-affirming care” and “imposing different uniforms or grooming standards based on sex or gender.”

Examples of such illegal behaviour include: “requiring female bartenders to wear makeup,” “Permitting only individuals who identify as women to wear jewellery or requiring only individuals who identify as male to have short hair,” and “permitting female but not male residents at a drug treatment facility to wear wigs and high heels.”

In other words, if a bar owner prevents male bartenders from wearing lipstick and heels, they’ll be breaking the law. They’ve now got a choice between potentially scaring off customers, and paying hundreds of thousands of dollars in fines. Regardless of the establishment’s clientèle or aesthetic, every property owner will be forced to conform to the same standard.

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2015/12/27/nyc-will-fine-you-250000-for-misgendering-a-transsexual/

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

BP-B2

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
So tired of this. BTW which do you prefer?

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
So tired of this.

You liberals need to have this rammed down your throats till it comes out your ass grin

You own it.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by watch4bear
So tired of this.

You liberals need to have this rammed down your throats till it comes out your ass grin

You own it.

That's a fact! Asswipe's own every bit of it.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Is it just me or has the country turned bat $hit crazy in the last four years?

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Scott F
Is it just me or has the country turned bat $hit crazy in the last four years?

Must just be you. I've been seeing it for 7 years.

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I understand when it started but it has really gotten crazy in the lase three to four years and is getting worse in leaps and bounds.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I understand when it started but it has really gotten crazy in the lase three to four years and is getting worse in leaps and bounds.

Fundamentally transforming starts small and snowballs..

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
The most accurate observation, while unpleasant, is that we are doomed. The only way to reverse this crap is with a lot of pain, blood, and tears. Unfortunately, there are not enough people who actually care, and even fewer who would actually do something about it.

While it's true that all liberals are crazy people, not all crazy people are liberals.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Calhoun

Fundamentally transforming starts small and snowballs..

No argument there.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
My identity expression today is that of a dog.
I hike my leg right in front of God and everybody and piss all over the door knobs of both, the mens room and the ladies.

Take that, ya miserable bunch of phag rat bastard animal bitches.

Then I go inside whichever I choose, pull up my skirt, and crap in the sink.

Hoist the rainbow flag!
SALUTE!

JFC...

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
"I'd like to see her twat."

"Sorry... I'd like to see her run!"

Camp is where you make it.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
So tired of this. BTW which do you prefer?

in your HoMo dreams, whatever you want anyone to be...

and in the privacy of your bathroom and bedroom you can dress whatever way you want to, before loggging onto the Campfire.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It's amazing people will put up with that crap

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
I wonder how the Muslims that the left wing liberals support feel about transgender bathrooms.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
"Mixture"

http://www.snopes.com/transgender-pronouns-fine-nyc/

WHAT'S TRUE: The New York City Commission on Human Rights released new guidelines in December 2015 regarding discrimination on the basis of gender identity or expression.

WHAT'S FALSE: Accidentally referring to a transgender person with the wrong pronoun in NYC will result in a $250,000 fine.

Discrimination against a transgender individual could result in fines of up to $250,000, but these fines won't be handed out for accidentally misusing pronouns. According to the new guidelines, the commission can impose civil penalties of up to $125,000 for violations of the law and (in extreme circumstances) of up to $250,000 for violations that are the result of "willful, wanton, or malicious" conduct.

LAST UPDATED: 28 December 2015

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I use the word "it".

It's time to go after judges and prosecutors when they enforce garbage like this.

Islam is a terrorist organization.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
He/She??

And God said..."I shall confuse them!"

Even birds know not to land downwind!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by watch4bear
So tired of this.

You own it.

Why is it when you talk about gays it's always "ram down your throat" or "stick it up your ass".

I think that's what you like, and that's why you think that way. I personally don't care what other people do and spend almost no time at all thinking about their sex organs as you seem to do.

One shot, one kill........ It saves a lot of ammo!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Longbob
I wonder how the Muslims that the left wing liberals support feel about transgender bathrooms.

They feel exactly the same way you do, and they are also big on forcing their religion on others.

It's odd you don't see the similarities

One shot, one kill........ It saves a lot of ammo!
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
736 members (10gaugemag, 02bfishn, 12308300, 11point, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 85 invisible), 2,738 guests, and 1,287 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,700
Posts18,399,968
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.