Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 14 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 13 14
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Shodd
If you go into a little bar in Leadville and ask the bartender "Jerry" about a transvesty hunter that goes by the name tanna on Friday nights you'll get the whole story. Leadville is a convenient location aways from hometown where nobody "hopefully" finds out

Shod

Schitt just got weird.

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
You obviously haven't been following this thread.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Burris Zee's are far and away the most Tender schit Burris makes...and ALL of their schit is pretty fhuqking Tender in extrapolation,due their penchant for Dog Schit fasteners. I've puked lotsa Zee's,in both 1",30mm,Signatures and non. I'm long DONE with rolling them dice.

Stick,

I've always thought the cross bolt in the Zee's was a bit underwhelming, but torque them to spec with blue Loctite and haven't had a problem yet. When you've puked them, was it the cross bolt that let go, or something else? I've got a couple of sets of the XTR Sigs here to swap out some Zee's, with my only beef being that they're not weaver-style base compatible with that big 1913 lug, meaning the Warnes will take some filing. I ain't scared of busting out the file- it'd just be nice if the rings came with a slightly narrower lug.

I like the weaver/pic style ring setups for the ability to square the bottom of the scope tube with the receiver, and for a repeatable zero if I zero a scope in a set of rings to have as a backup for when a scope on duty goes TU. Haven't ever warmed up to the DD setups for that reason, although they are pretty rock solid.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
With zero doubt,Burris fasteners are the phoniest of all. I've broken more than a few,as well as rings proper(itty-bitty claw feet).

I cain't cuss a 1913 Spec,as EVERYONE should simply follow suit and let the archaic dimensioning go,both as per bases and rings. Then commonality would run rampant by literal default. The Horn rings are far and away the BEST Burris effort and by lightyears. Their sole concession being,that are not Low Low Low,though in fairness...not much is.

I've beat the fhuqk outta DD's and have nothing but complete faith in 'em. No thang to pull ring caps and toss another scope in the saddle,if one has to. nothing zero's faster than a MQ,especially in conjunction with a FFP Spotter that subtends in kind.

Zee's are a ticking Time Bomb..........................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Larry... I've punched a few tags with 162's. Had one come apart pretty good on a deer shoulder at 200 yards. I still like them. Currently giving the new 162 ELD-X a try. Seeing sub-1/2" groups and exact same 100-yd POI as the Amax from the heavy 7 WSM I built. .630 BC. That's interesting right there.

For those intentional ass shots you do, it might be better than the Amax? Just sayin'.

I think it's amusing to watch you try to deflect attention away from your lack of actual experience with NF.... if only obviously. I lapped you just this week alone... smile

Deflection inbound! I'm ducking for cover!

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
IC B2

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Jeff_O

For those intentional ass shots you do, it might be better than the Amax? Just sayin'.

Holy schitt that's fooking hilarious.... master of the ass-shot talking trash about ass-shots....

You better pray to the God of Skinny Punks that this wind doesn't pick up......
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I agree, I've be even happier if Warne and everybody else would quit cutting the narrow Weaver-style slots in their bases, and simply go 1913 dimensions. The XTR's certainly seem like little tanks compared to the Sig Zee's, despite weighing a mere 2 oz more per pair, in medium height. A low would be nice, but I'll make do with the med's.

You and your variable FFP glass. When are you going to get with the times and roll a fixed 30x Mil spotter? Fixed glass is THE way to roll grin

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
JeffZero,

When you say "few" Tags,you sure as fhuqk ain't sandbagging. Congratulations?!? Laughing!

Few things as "meaningful" with High BC boolits and Nightfarces,than shooting holes in 100yd paper and being giddy with "groups" that are twice the size of what one of my Rimfires will do at like range. You REALLY "get after it!". Laughing!

I've not shot better than 1300rds of centerfire this week and haven't even tossed a Krunchenticker in the crummy...as I've been fairly Rimfired Up with the new stuff. At least now you can say you've "seen" one,you "lucky" kchunt. Laughing!

Wasn't much shakin' at the bottom of the driveway.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Can't shoot much past 2200yds here. Just kiddin'! Laughing!

Pard Yard Saled my heavy 270 flingin' open crummy doors,so I hadta KNOW. All is well and the Bart' spout ain't bruised. Hint.

[Linked Image]

Amazed what could be sucked outta da' shadows,gunning such heavy backlight. Crazy. Google it. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Had passed over 200+ Bucks last Fall and got tired of not yerking a trigger,so when this one busted North...I was rather at ease in hitting him South. Slim Shady 18" BHW 1-8" Middie,CMC trigger,Illuminatti,75 Hornie HPBT at 2825fps ala Lever' and yes I do think purty highly of the RSS handle and Marty latch. Best Google that and now you can say you've seen one of them too. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

LEGENDARY Southend shot on a Northbound customer. How come all of my Critters are soooooooooooo fhuqking much bigger than your's?!? 270 FS ala '15 fueled 375H&H AI,McMillan AWR Fibergrain,yada,yada,the usual. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

The ONLY thing you "shoot" is your mouth and Imagination. One thing is CERTAIN about you and that's when it's ALL said and done,there will have been a fhuqk of a LOT more said,than done.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

'shooter,

She's the MASTER of Imagination and Pretend.

Luckily for her it's free,so she can "afford" to "contribute".

Laughing!................

Jordan,

I scoured and scoured the interwebs trying to source one of the RARE fixed power Zeiss Mildot eyepieces for my 65mm Diascope...but alas,no joy and I gotta suffer fhuqking Reupold.

Rest assured that XTR's aren't going anywhere,until you want them to. I'm done with Marty's Max50's too,due XTR inherent splendor and inclination(set up above on the Annie 1808EDS I was just shooting moments ago). If the 75MOA Bob 1913 extended rail,didn't all but zero the erector out to bottom,I would yerk the Max 50's and steal more thunder ala inclination via 'Horn rings.

Had Nightfarce on the phone not too long ago,because a bunch of us were talking about how STUPID they are and fhuqk schit up,so was wondering if they'll ever build a Fixed Glass that was right. Didn't sound promising. S&B don't have a fhuqking clue either,with their miserably fhuqking paltry erector "range" and DooDad Bullschit.

Were Nightfarce the schnizzle,I'd simply have a 100 or so.............................(grin)

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
...... and there's the deflection. grin

It's ok. You are generally pretty good at limiting your comments to that what you have experience with. We'll give you a mulligan on this one. Snork.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Currently giving the new 162 ELD-X a try. Seeing sub-1/2" groups and exact same 100-yd POI as the Amax from the heavy 7 WSM I built. .630 BC. That's interesting right there.

Don't be so modest Jeff. In the long range forum you are claiming the gun "consistently" shoots in the .3's. Post some more pics of bullet boxes laying on the floor. Thanks in advance!

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
JeffZero,

I getta kick outta how Reality ALWAYS fhuqking collides with your Fantasy and you "think" that STUPIDITY is some sort of Secret Squirrel "advantage". Congratulations?!?

Funnier than fhuqk,how you are always going to "do" this or that,but the ONLY thing that gets "done",is that you keep on sucking and at a MAGNIFICENTLY Impressive Non-lineal Rate. Now the steaming piece of fhuqking schit Conquests are on the back burner and you made a round hole in 100yd paper,it's as if you "reinvented" the wheel with your Drooling Dumbfhuqkery. Please understand,that the ONLY fhuqking reason it's funny,is because you are 100% doing your BEST and the ONLY person you can "convince" of your "knowledge","abilities" and "results" is you. Laughing!

I'm always torn on which is gonna be fhuqking funnier,your Whine or your Excuses and that's some tough choices. Laughing!

You simply could not begin to fhuqking fathom how much glass I've got or shot and I certainly do not wish to demean your Big Adventure with (2) scopes,if only because it's wayyyyyyyyyyyy fhuqking funnier,when you do so obliviously. Hint. Laughing!

Lemme fuel your Imagination and it's Pretend,with some more reality,to crush all of your Fantasy. I can open a cardboard box of boolits less instruction and swat a Booner at 15yds with a fairly Blue Rifle...then make it look easy,mainly because it is for me. The poignant profundity of them facts,is a right proper Dichotomy to your Reality,but FORTUNATELY it do not diminish the magnitude and Epic hilarity of your Imagination and it's Pretend. Everyone "wins". Laughing!

Cheer up...them LW's puked too and it didn't really take that long to shoot out the OEM SAAMI 223 spout. Going 6x MQ with all out inclination,added windows of opportunity that you haven't the faculties to comprehend,despite my doing so almost every day and their being blasse' to moi. Rifle may or may not be a Montucky. Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Now admittedly,Bluetitude might coulda been a fluke...but prolly weren't. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Re-"fluke". Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Ain't it a fhuqking hoot,that no matter what you buy,"learn" or "discover"...you are ALWAYS gonna be the same old Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqk,who's sole "move" is to Lick Windows,in a moot attempt to get a piece of the pie. No "wonder" your Imagination and Pretend are so "powerful".

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...................

'223,

She's gotta buy 'em PRE-opened.

Laughing!.................

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Nice Bucks Stick

Maker of the Frankenstud Sling Keeper
A
aheider Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by tedthorn
Nice Bucks Stick

You can say that again! Next year I'm going to make a trip to AK for blacktails!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
They are nice bucks and AK appears to be the place to whack 'em.

But WTF does that have to do with your NF "experience", Larry? Did you fingerfück the bucks like you did "a" NF SHV.....?

I hate to be so mean. I'm a fair and forgiving man. Tell you what. You man up and concede that you were yapping LOUDLY about something you have very minimal experience with, and I'll never say another word on the subject. Fair?

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I don't look at the retarded little AK hobbit's posts, but he likely stole someone else's pics from the internet, as he's prone to do.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
LAPM smile

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! What a fückin' thread... The Highs... The Lows... The shear suspense that'll keep a gal on the edge of her fückin' seat...

Ole Jeffo broke the fückin bank and bought not one but two fückin' scopes... The gal has poor ole Stick on the fückin ropes and is going in for the kill... Oh the horror...

Stick loves me and I gotta be the happiest and the most luckiest cünt on thee fückin' planet... Got an AR all cleaned up and awaiting the arrival of the Alpha glass that is inbound...

Shodd touched our hearts and proposed, then mere hours later came outta the fückin' closet akin to Rocket Man donning his best Rainbow Banana hammock, proclaiming his unrivaled expertise in the fine art of cock sucking...

Tanner's gonna get rich running Fully Guided Tranny hunts in Leadville, clothing optional of course, and barely escaped with his life after being challenged to nude wrasslin'...

Deflave was sober just long enough to realize Shodd is weird...

DogCatchers infatuation with Jeffo has progressed to new levels and is only obvious his Man Crush has evolved into so much more... You two get a fückin' room already...

Shït is getting fückin' good...grin

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I just burped.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
I spanked it to jeffhomO's kill pics...oh, wait...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You are generally pretty good at limiting your comments to that what you have experience with.

You aren't.

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
Page 8 of 14 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

287 members (06hunter59, 10ring1, 1OntarioJim, 16penny, 160user, 12344mag, 26 invisible), 1,639 guests, and 945 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,177
Posts18,465,508
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.