Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 14 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 13 14
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'thorn,

Nawwwww...they are quite a bite nicer than that.

Hint...............

'heider,

Always wanted to go to Alaska,but it's too expensive.

Texas or bust!

Laughing!....................

JeffZero,

You be certain to tell yourself that which you most need to believe...mainly because you are the ONLY one to "believe" it. Congratulations?!?

Who in THE fhuqk,would want you to quit TRYING to feign a First Fhuqking Clue?!? I sure as schit would not...as your Track "Record" is without HYSTERICAL peer(though the Texan's hearts are in it). Hint. Laughing!

One only needs to feed slack on the rope and stand back and brace himself,to watch you do your BEST...which is welllllllll fhuqking shy of the LOWEST of "standards". You'd need to live 1000 lifetimes,to simply open the scope boxes I've bought. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...................

'Raider,

Few things as "convincing" as Imaginary Pretend Ignore and I'll feign my GREAT "surprise" that besides being a CLUELESS Kchunt,you are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. Don't "forget" that you "can't" read this. Congratulations?!?

You Texans are some SERIOUS "hard chargers",with your gate swingin'/fence hoppin' "adventures".

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

Superkchunt,

You suck a mean ass and nibble a mean heel,you Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqk. Congratulations?!?

You and JeffZero oughtta have a NOTHING Off...that's where you both do your BEST for the year and weigh-in with pixels,for the 2016 Day Dreaming Do NOTHING Kchuntfest and it's "esteemed" Tiara. I'm fhuqking cryin'...I'm laughing soooooooooooo hard!!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.............

EHG,

I'm wheels up tomorrow to the tune of only (6) fhuqking airports and can hardly wait. Shout when Alpha arrives and I'll keep the Tracking Number in my wallet,to reflect upon. Even insured it,in the event that the stench damaged an Aircraft enroute.(grin)

Always wanted to shoot an AR!

Behave..................

I gotta poke some rifles away and muck out a crummy...as this was a purty good Turn & Burn...................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
GB1

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
laugh

Originally Posted by elkhuntinguide
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! What a fückin' thread... The Highs... The Lows... The shear suspense that'll keep a gal on the edge of her fückin' seat...

Ole Jeffo broke the fückin bank and bought not one but two fückin' scopes... The gal has poor ole Stick on the fückin ropes and is going in for the kill... Oh the horror...

Stick loves me and I gotta be the happiest and the most luckiest cünt on thee fückin' planet... Got an AR all cleaned up and awaiting the arrival of the Alpha glass that is inbound...

Shodd touched our hearts and proposed, then mere hours later came outta the fückin' closet akin to Rocket Man donning his best Rainbow Banana hammock, proclaiming his unrivaled expertise in the fine art of cock sucking...

Tanner's gonna get rich running Fully Guided Tranny hunts in Leadville, clothing optional of course, and barely escaped with his life after being challenged to nude wrasslin'...

Deflave was sober just long enough to realize Shodd is weird...

DogCatchers infatuation with Jeffo has progressed to new levels and is only obvious his Man Crush has evolved into so much more... You two get a fückin' room already...

Shït is getting fückin' good...grin

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Actually, I was pretty loaded.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! What a fückin' thread... The Highs... The Lows... The shear suspense that'll keep a gal on the edge of her fückin' seat...

Ole Jeffo broke the fückin bank and bought not one but two fückin' scopes... The gal has poor ole Stick on the fückin ropes and is going in for the kill... Oh the horror...

Stick loves me and I gotta be the happiest and the most luckiest cünt on thee fückin' planet... Got an AR all cleaned up and awaiting the arrival of the Alpha glass that is inbound...

Shodd touched our hearts and proposed, then mere hours later came outta the fückin' closet akin to Rocket Man donning his best Rainbow Banana hammock, proclaiming his unrivaled expertise in the fine art of cock sucking...

Tanner's gonna get rich running Fully Guided Tranny hunts in Leadville, clothing optional of course, and barely escaped with his life after being challenged to nude wrasslin'...

DogCatchers infatuation with Jeffo has progressed to new levels and is only obvious his Man Crush has evolved into so much more... You two get a fückin' room already...

Shït is getting fückin' good...grin

See, that's the kind of vitriol and bile that is quite frankly ruining the quality of public discourse in America, Mister. For shame. For SHAME!

However...... it has made me realize that I might have been a bit mean. Hurt some feelers. Folks, Larry is a person TOO, and he has love in his heart, and a desire to just be part of the gang. He is NOT a one-man wolf pack.

Having realized that I got that prickly-sweat feeling when you just know you screwed up. In solidarity with the man I'm proud to call my brother from another mother, i offer these pixels.

[Linked Image]

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Right after that pic, the f*cking Talleys snapped, scope fell off, and scared the hell out of my fish. Aaaargh. Now my SHV smells like pond funk. I KNEW I shoulda gone SWFA.... far better to have a $300 scope that smells like Suzy Creamcheese the morning after prom night, than a $900 one........ fück me and my stubborn, stubborn ways....

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I googled big sticks "270" that shoots a 105Hpbt -read page after page -and still ain't got a clue.

Sam Olsen , hope that burp made you feel better !

Jeffster , those are some nice goldfish !

Tonight's a Strawberry moon & tomorrow is the same + the summer solstice , won't see it again for 70 years . It will change the way scopes perform from here on out -wonder what the new best scope will be then ???

Last edited by ol_mike; 06/20/16.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Right after that pic, the f*cking Talleys snapped, scope fell off, and scared the hell out of my fish. Aaaargh. Now my SHV smells like pond funk. I KNEW I shoulda gone SWFA.... far better to have a $300 scope that smells like Suzy Creamcheese the morning after prom night, than a $900 one........ fück me and my stubborn, stubborn ways....

The irony of you bashing on stick for talking schitt on wares he has "limited experience" with.... while you talk schitt about wares you have ZERO experience with... is hilarious.... and par for your Democrat course....

You better pray to the God of Skinny Punks that this wind doesn't pick up......
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Harumph
Harumph
Harumph
Harumph
Harumph
Harumph
Harumph

I didn't get a harumph out of that guy!

Maker of the Frankenstud Sling Keeper
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Quite the enjoyable thread. The humor is off the charts! My side hurts from laughing.

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jeff_O

Why are you hating on Suzy Creamcheese?

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The utilization of a diaeresis in "fück" is Über! grin

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
wouldn't that be pronounced "Fook"

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
OK back on track.......

Scope is ordered, what is the best mounting system for a Kimber Montana in 270. Needs to be tough will see lots of miles on a 4wheeler and maybe even a horse (I hate horses).

"Never miss the opportunity to shut the f$%K up." Colonel Hopewell.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by RWE
wouldn't that be pronounced "Fook"

Fook Ya!!!

A wise man is frequently humbled.

A
aheider Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by STS45
OK back on track.......

Scope is ordered, what is the best mounting system for a Kimber Montana in 270. Needs to be tough will see lots of miles on a 4wheeler and maybe even a horse (I hate horses).

I went with Talley one piece on for the weight savings and I've run a bunch of them and had no issues. With that said, I'm not 100% comfortable with the durability based on others like Stick who have posted failures. If I change them up I will run the Leopold DD and call it good.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ol_mike
I googled big sticks "270" that shoots a 105Hpbt -read page after page -and still ain't got a clue.

Sam Olsen , hope that burp made you feel better !

Jeffster , those are some nice goldfish !

Tonight's a Strawberry moon & tomorrow is the same + the summer solstice , won't see it again for 70 years . It will change the way scopes perform from here on out -wonder what the new best scope will be then ???

6x45 is the new .270 wink

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by STS45
OK back on track.......

For ultimate durability you have a couple option- DD's, or 1913 base(s) and XTR rings. My preference is to take a file to the Weaver-style slots in Warne Maxima bases and then go XTR. Eccentric inserts have long been my huckleberry.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I went with 1913 type bases from Kimber America and Seekings rings for a couple of my Montana's.

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
http://www.dnzproducts.com/product/game-reaper-kimber/

I like DNZ, but have Nightforce base and rings that will have to do. I have DNZ mounts on my .308 with a Leupold though, simple, quality, and reliable.

Good Shooting!
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Jordan Smith

6x45 is the new .270 wink

Dat was mean.

'Four legs good, two legs baaaad."
----------------------------------------------
"Jimmy, some of it's magic,
Some of it's tragic,
But I had a good life all the way."
(Jimmy Buffett)

SotG
Page 9 of 14 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

525 members (17CalFan, 22kHornet, 280fan, 222Sako, 10gaugemag, 160user, 42 invisible), 2,675 guests, and 1,095 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,290
Posts18,467,910
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.