Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
bea175 Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
As the country still reels from the terror attack on a Florida nightclub perpetrated by a radical Muslim, news of another radical Muslim has emerged – only this one was hired by Barack Obama and placed on a U.S. Homeland Security subcommittee.

One of the new members of Obama’s Homeland Security Advisory Council’s (HSAC) Subcommittee on Countering Violent Extremism is a 25-year-old Syrian immigrant who has not only outright rejected ever accepting the idea of truly being an American, but has praised the 9/11 attacks as a positive good, and indulged constant racist attacks on white people on Twitter.

As Daily Caller documents, Laila Alawa was hired by Barack Obama to join the Department of Homeland Security–an agency set up to stop another 9/11 attack–even though she has praised 9/11 as a good thing.

In September of 2014 Alawa insisted “9/11 changed the world for good and there’s not other way to say it. I just hope we keep having open conversations about our differences.”

Obama’s new member of Homeland Security also recently said that she will never consider herself an actual American. Even though she came to the U.S. as a 10-year-old child, Alawa says she will always consider herself a Syrian. “But I will always be Syrian. I will always be from Syria. I will always be of Syria,” she wrote in an article in November of 2015. In the same piece she called Syria her “homeland.”

In a tweet from 2013, Alawa slammed anyone who might say that the U.S. is a great country.

To further prove how little she thinks of America, she also has posted numerous tweets attacking white people.

On September 10, 2015 she attacked the U.S. as a place where being American means “being white.”

In September of that same year she attacked those who didn’t want to bring in untold numbers of Syrian “refugees” into the U.S. as shedding “salty white tears” over Obama’s plans to flood the country with unscreened Muslims.

She again attacked the U.S. as racist and anti-woman in July of 2015.

In 2013 Alawa took to Twitter to celebrate the Boston Marathon bombing and disparage anti-Jihadi activist Pam Geller for marking the murders committed on that terrible day.

There are many, many more tweets just like these, tweets attacking the U.S., some tweets slamming the American concept of freedom of speech, many more attacking whites–especially white men–and others celebrating terrorism.

This is the person Barack Obama has put on a committee of our Homeland Security Department. And is it any surprise that this committee is advising the U.S. government to eliminate Muslim words such as “jihad,” “sharia,” “takfir‘ or “umma” when talking about the problem of radical Islamist terror all in order not to “offend” Muslims?

Daily Caller has much more on this, but suffice to say, this woman has shown a thorough disdain for the very country she is charged with helping make secure. One also wonders what sensitive materials she is allowed to get hold of in her position. What is her security clearance?

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
GB1

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Nice . . .

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
It's way past time we strung up this ass hole, his cabinet and most of the house and senate..

Speak softly and use a big bore...
Where's El Cid when we need him...
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by CEJ1895
It's way past time we strung up this ass hole, his cabinet and most of the house and senate..

One of the best statements I've read in awhile. And people wonder why Trump is so popular.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
At least we know who the enemy is.

Sometimes it ain't that easy.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Trump is right again, something IS 'going on' with Obama.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Some 308 medicine would be good for her.

Islam is a terrorist organization.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

While he may be right about that, anyone could see it about 3 days after he took office.

Nearly 8 years later, someone that doesn't see it is either stupid or blind.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
At least we know who the enemy is.

Sometimes it ain't that easy.

Rockinbbar - It's looking like we're the enemy - of islam!

Speak softly and use a big bore...
Where's El Cid when we need him...
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
The Traitor in Chief, to be sure.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
IC B3

bea175 Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
I hated this Muslim POS from the time he announced he was running the first time and got kicked off a couple of Forum because they said I was racist because the way I felt about Obama

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
and a very Happy Ramadan Mubarak.

If you don't believe we are under quasi-Sharia law you are a fool.

Whom the gods wish to destroy they first make mad.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

While he may be right about that, anyone could see it about 3 days after he took office.

Yeah but he has the balls to actually say it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
God, I hope Trump is elected & cleans house...........the sight of Jeh Johnson all over the news yesterday & Monday was almost as disgusting as watching The Muslim jibber-jabber.

MM

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You should keep your enemies close, but there's really no reason to put them in charge unless you are of like mind.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
This woman was a ten year old school girl when 9-11 took place. What in heck does she have to offer even if she wasn't a Muslim right down tothe soles of her feet.

Obama is slowly making America less great by the minute. shocked

"Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life." (Prov 4:23)

Brother Keith

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
God, I hope Trump is elected & cleans house...........the sight of Jeh Johnson all over the news yesterday & Monday was almost as disgusting as watching The Muslim jibber-jabber.

MM

Yes.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
That's over half the country. I've been noticing recently a majority approving of the job the traitor is doing. We are either screwed big time or will have to purpose to do some very heavy lifting soon. There is not much time left for America, regardless where you live.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

144 members (257wthbylover, 2ndwind, 17CalFan, 907brass, 257_X_50, 23 invisible), 1,892 guests, and 1,004 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,499
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.