Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
This really is an interesting situation. I don't think I've ever heard of anything like it before.

A District Attorney in small town America goes on a vendetta against the Sheriff's Dept. and inhibits their ability to do their job to such an extent that the crime rates surges by 600% in 5 years.

Drawing pay to destroy a community. What a concept!

GB1

R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by JSTUART

So, whose cock did you have to suck to get a taxpayer funded position...there is no way in hell you managed that on merit.

Pathetic. Honestly, its humorous the number of people here who apparently care enough about me and my opinion to throw insults, but are impotent when it comes to actual refutation. That's what insults communicate JStuart: impotence at addressing the actual issue. I'm embarrassed for you.

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

So what are you going to do now cock-breath, invite some crims into your home, maybe a prostitute or two...does the county pay or is it a nice quiet little "thank you"?

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Bristoe
This really is an interesting situation. I don't think I've ever heard of anything like it before.

A District Attorney in small town America goes on a vendetta against the Sheriff's Dept. and inhibits their ability to do their job to such an extent that the crime rates surges by 600% in 5 years.

Drawing pay to destroy a community. What a concept!

I did not indict the deputy. A grand jury did. Your crime stats are way off and in any event correlation is not causation. I don't sentence. Judges do. We file every single provable case and have an extremely high trial conviction rate.

But what does any of this have to do with the damage the Trumpkin nomination will do to the Second??

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by RobJordan

So, whose cock did you have to suck to get a taxpayer funded position...there is no way in hell you managed that on merit.

Pathetic. Honestly, its humorous the number of people here who apparently care enough about me and my opinion to throw insults, but are impotent when it comes to actual refutation. That's what insults communicate JStuart: impotence at addressing the actual issue. I'm embarrassed for you.

No the very fact you even addressed the ridicule tells all present that you are actually embarrassed by your own actions and stance.

Have a nice day cock-breath.

IC B2

R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R

So what are you going to do now cock-breath, invite some crims into your home, maybe a prostitute or two...does the county pay or is it a nice quiet little "thank you"?

You just can't help but continue to embarrass yourself, can you? laugh Flail away little man. Flail away. laugh laugh laugh

R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R

No the very fact you even addressed the ridicule tells all present that you are actually embarrassed by your own actions and stance.

Have a nice day cock-breath.

Well there we have it out of your own mouth: what you post is irrelevant. grin

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Smile all you like cock-breath...your inadequacies are on display, and if you think those in your department and county office are not paying attention then you are sadly mistaken.

R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R

Smile all you like cock-breath...your inadequacies are on display, and if you think those in your department and county office are not paying attention then you are sadly mistaken.

I'm not smiling. I'm actually busting a gut at your apoplectic idiocy. Its beyond comical. laugh laugh laugh Pretty sure I have a better feel for what is going on "in my department and county" than you do.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Okay cock-breath, have it your way but arseholes like you make a lot of enemies and you deserve every single one.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by smokepole
You're just in a Funk.

Touche!! LOL!!!!

Face it, RobJordan, you're not running away to Canada so just accept the fact that you're going to be living under POTUS Trump:

[Linked Image]

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

Can we get back to talking about Trump?

No! There is a thing called freedom of speech. We want to discuss matters about Trump at some point but right now we're trying to discuss wether or not it would be advisable to listen to a sick lying crooked piece of schit. So far I'm gathering the answer is no

Shod

The 6.5 Swede, Before Gay Was Ok
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Rob? Rob? You there Rob? Or are you busy giving out [bleep] to county inmates and paying $10/inmate/day for the pleasure?

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
blo wjobs

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
COCK

(and Rob comes a runnin')

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
No candidate has been as far behind at this stage of the race as Trump is and whose negative poll numbers are as high as Trump's and has come back to win the election. This was all so predictable. In putting us on this course the Trumpkins have assured the election of Hillary Clinton---and by a landslide. And no doubt she will claim a mandate for gun control to say nothing of the Supreme Court justices she will appoint.

Thanks Trumpkins. mad

Last edited by RobJordan; 06/15/16.

R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R

Okay cock-breath, have it your way but arseholes like you make a lot of enemies and you deserve every single one.

Aaaaah. So that's it. To reject Trump is to be an arsehole! Pathetic. laugh But your threat is duly noted.

Last edited by RobJordan; 06/15/16.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Damn look at the Trumpateers running now ....

You godn damn cowardly flunkies have backed a delusional lying fraudster from day 1 so dont go crying when the 2nd gets slowly erdoed away....

Bristoe how do you feel ? tell us really how you feel you dopey dipchit !!

Effing stick it too em Rob !!

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Aaaaah. So that's it. To reject Trump is to be an arsehole! Pathetic. laugh But your threat is duly noted.

Wrong again cock-breath, I personally think trump is a dickhead of the first order... but I also think the other bitch is the lowest piece of crap to ever draw breath and that she will be the death-knell of America and the Western ideal.

You are just a tool that fixates on crap in a way no normal would.

As for the threat part of your post...typical lefty piece of filth lawyer putting words in someone else's mouth...is that how you went after the coppers...attributed some bullsh t to them so you could destroy their career...maybe get a few extra brownie points to make yourself look good.

Way to go cock-breath, climb over the carcases to get where you want to be.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Stevil
Damn look at the Trumpateers running now ....

You godn damn cowardly flunkies have backed a delusional lying fraudster from day 1 so dont go crying when the 2nd gets slowly erdoed away....

Bristoe how do you feel ? tell us really how you feel you dopey dipchit !!

Effing stick it too em Rob !!

I do not know what you are...but from your use of language you do not appear to be much of consequence.

Probably just one of the greeny tools that worship that twit Bob Brown.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

92 members (6mmbrfan, 280shooter, 14idaho, 10Glocks, 2500HD, 300_savage, 8 invisible), 1,561 guests, and 719 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,519
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.