Print Thread
Hop To
B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2016...t-minneapolis-coffee-shop/?intcmp=hphz08

A Minneapolis coffee shop is making it clear that supporters of Republican presidential hopeful Donald Trump aren’t welcome at any of its locations.

On Sunday, Urban Bean, a craft coffee business with two locations in the Mini Apple, posted on Facebook that Trump fans were no longer welcome to "like" or "follow" the shop's page—and they were no longer welcome to spend their hard earned cash at any Bean stores.

"This is not a joke," wrote Urban Bean. "If you support this moron, do not "like" "follow" orspend money in our stores. At the very least, consider what your support of "this moron" means to the future of our country."

The note was posted alongside a New Yorker article that accuses Trump of exploiting the mass shooting at Orlando’s Pulse nightclub for personal gain.

“Appreciate the congrats for being right on radical Islamic terrorism,” Trump tweeted on Sunday morning as news of the horrific incident broke. "I don't want congrats, I want toughness & vigilance. We must be smart!"

Greg Martin, who owns Urban Bean, told City Pages,“We just don't feel like there's room for that kind of BS in our store."

And while it might be unusual for a small-business owner to reject any potential customers, Martin says he isn’t worried about losing money.

"We're an independent coffee shop. A very high percentage of the people who come in on a regular basis are going to support what we said."

Urban Bean joins a growing list of food businesses and breweries that have denounced Trump and his supporters during the 2016 presidential race.

But wait there's more: http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2016/06/17/chicago-brewer-mocks-donald-with-dumb-donald-beer/

Que Steelhead's "Yankees" comment. smile

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

GB1

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
I'm good with any business saying no to anyone for anything. Of course it never cuts the other way.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Urban Bean is located in 'Uptown' Minneapolis...which ironically is just south of downtown. It's a commie 'utopia' full of leftists/commies/retards of every conceivable stripe.

I lived there in 1990-1991...it's much worse now.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Gee I guess the customers can sue the coffee shop just like the gays that sued the bakery that would not make them a wedding cake.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
He talks big when he lives in Commieville USA. I doubt he'd say [bleep] if he lived somewhere where people were actually able to put together a complete thought on their own.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Online Happy
Campfire Regular
If they'd focus more on coffee than politics, they might not have such crappy yelp reviews.

"I had the misfortune of stumbling upon this pitiful joke of an establishment while trying to treat my wife's son, Tyrese, on his graduation day to some "coffee." Not only was it terribly weak and tasted of unreleased, envious hormones, but the service was also just sad. Upon placing my order, I witnessed a barista frowning and whispering to his coworker while pointing at me. I forgot that I had worn a "Make America Great Again" wristband. I know that this is a liberal establishment, but come on... it was a mistake. I forgot. Needless to say, something tasted odd about my black coffee (aside from it being burnt). I do NOT recommend this place to anybody, unless you like leftist light-roast."

Click Here

Not that any of their reviews might be fictionalized, of course.

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Steelhead
I'm good with any business saying no to anyone for anything. Of course it never cuts the other way.

+1

Hence why I thought you'd say "yankees"

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Nothing a jerry jug and a Zippo can't fix.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
That's their call, it's their business, but I'd like to see them sued like the Oregon baker for refusing service. See how that pans out.

LOL
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
When Trump gets elected he will be one of hundreds of thousands Democrats that leave the U.S.A. (heh..heh..)

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
IC B3

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Azzhat businessman trying to edit our opinions. Don't give a squat about his coffee ,he shouldn't give the same about what I think.

Never take life to seriously, after all ,no one gets out of it alive.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Who cares about Trump supporters.

Will they serve a coffee enema and a BLT to a circumcised gay black Jewish muslim refugee?

If not, I'm gonna go shoot the place full of holes with a fast and furious rifle.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

717 members (10gaugemag, 12344mag, 1234, 10Glocks, 10ring1, 01Foreman400, 74 invisible), 3,234 guests, and 1,277 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,269
Posts18,467,316
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.