Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by d500lnn
Just noticed you had "Nightfarce" stickers on your rifles you just schooled us on. All the while they wear those cheap ass scopes you brag about....a lot. So you like "NightFarce" scopes or not? Like you were a closet Nightfarce guy, now came out to the group that you really do wanna be a Nightfarce guy...... just can't afford them?

Congratulation you lucky [bleep]...you now look like a complete and total DB.

I will still continue to read your post because they are hilarious. Not regarding your tutorials, more that you bag on people so hard and it's a great read.

Still amazing how many don't get it. The congrats line is pure ironic gold!

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
BP-B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
There is quite a bit lost on quite a few folks. Forest for the trees and all.....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Not surprised you don't get it FredIII.

Pretty tough to learn something new when you already know it all.

F
fredIII Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
F
You should read this thread. I ask a question and was in open dialogue. I just have no use for Larry useless imput it's dated and at best a joke. He likes swift ss scopes we know that. ( they are a great value at 299 a unit). Other than that he offers very little useful information That a web search will not unravel with out being called names and being belittled.
Sugar tits catches lots of fish in Alaska of all places. He bear hunts in wait for it !!!Alaska wow just wow it must be tough.Larry Even kills Sitka blacktail in Alaska what a great out doors man. Clit Your ball hanging on a guy for doing what due to geographical location is simple is really sad. Living vicariously through a complete fckn morons pretend life of mile long 6x45 shooting and mq dreams adds that much more to the pie.(if you have some 700 yard 22LR experience that was in anyway successful let's hear it).
PS it's cute the fat cheerleader has a wet spot for the Mascot. LMFAO.

Bet your dad spends most of today wishing your momma would have flushed the toilet when she heard you cry.

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Long range 22 lr shooting is similar to 1000 yd black powder shooting except those guys do it with irons. Boxer just saved you a bunch of homework in finding equipment that works.
SWFA scopes have no connection with swift so I'm assuming that was a tongue in cheek and lack of knowledge. The MQ reticle was originated from the input of many shooters from an FBI instructor, an optical physicist thru returned marine snipers. It is basically a combination of USOs Gap reticle and the IOR M8. The company does not sell to middle men and passes the savings to the shooter. Their products lean more toward the tactical side of shooting and many hunters prefer something smaller etc.
I work with Down's syndrome people in the special Olympics. They are inspirational to say the least which is more than I can say for some of this forums posters.

Most people don't have what it takes to get old
IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Boxers still a coat hanger dodger...unfortunately

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
So he has great survival instincts - what's your point

Most people don't have what it takes to get old
J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
Fred-
When I was a kid, a local pet shop had a resident monkey. He would screech and scream loud and shrill like fingernails on a chalk board. If that wasn't enough to get your attention, he'd roll his turds in balls and throw em across the store. You're desperate pleas for attention and validation that you pass off as posts remind me of that little bastid every time I read one.

As for being a good dad, I hope you don't allow your children to see you behave like the character you portray here. For that matter, I hope you don't let your father see you behaving like the character you portray here..... maybe you should step back and take a breather.

Last edited by jackmountain; 06/19/16.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
FredIII,

I'm sorry for what I said when you were a cünt.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
shrapnel,

Schit don't get much funnier,than you puttin' your feeble pill-poppin' tremblin' fingers to the ivories,along with your quivering lip...to add to your INCREDIBLE Vagina Monologue,on how sluicing a Flatland Tame Sheep in Slacks,is somehow "compelling" to you and your "Life". Congratulations?!?

You couldn't knock the "new"offa used pair of fhuqking boots! You also forget(again),about your "staunch" Imaginary Pretend Ignore,you Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit and Amazingly CLUELESS Kchunt. Hint.

I always wanted to go Fishing,"tell" me about that too.

Just sayin'.

Laffin'!

ds',

Money grows on trees(always has). You'll haveta pardon my being afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess...while a GUESS is your sole "move". Congratulations?!?

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that you continue to read my every fhuqking word and gawk every fhuqking pixel,as you do your best to "live" vicariously. What were the "odds"?!?

Laffin'!

'minute,

Be certain to specify the word(s) that are "too lengthy" or "too Technical",for someone as fhuqking STUPID as you and I'll happily use pics to rub your nose even further in your fhuqking STUPIDITY. Congratulations?!?

Just sayin'.

Hint.

Laffin'!

458',

I'll feign my "surprise",that you yet again barged outta da' closet and this time as a Muslim. Congratulations?!?

Must be VERY "vindicating" for you,so do tell of them sweet "satisfactions",you Amazingly STUPID Fhuqk. You and Fredrica are doing "great".

Bless your heart.

Laffin'!

'12,

It's your Imagination and please continue to Pretend with it,as you MUST. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart,you "lucky" kchunt.

Laffin'!

'bean,

Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery...and Imagination and Pretend is all that The Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqks "got".

Bless their hearts.

Laffin'!

'mountain,

It's never been tough to cypher who do and who don't. Now don't go stealin' Fredrica's "thunder",because you cannot BEGIN to comprehend how "real" her Imagination and Pretend are to her,if only because it's all she's "got".

Groovin' on how fast her INCREDIBLY long list of WELL founded Insecurities grow by the minute. She's a Babbling Brook Of Clueless Kchuntitude,with Estrogen spillin' outta her quiverin' lips and soakin' her high heels.

Purty sure she's cryin' too.

Laffin'!

fredrica,

Now ain't you just plum EMOTIONAL. Your haste to reliably schlep STUPIDITY,where it has never been before,borders on the AMAZING. You'd do well to wipe away them Mascara stained tears rolling outta your crossed-eyes,if only because it's unbecoming. Google it. Congratulations?!?

Do tell about Swift S/S scopes(use as much Imagination and Pretend as you dare),PLEASE cite my shooting a 22LR at the 765yd line(though I plainly stated gunning a new Hummer at that distance,mainly because I did),I have seen a MK4 Spotter(all day today in fact),30 ft lbs of energy is more than a bunch in the right location(my FWB 300S must cause you some serious ANGST),I have seen a 6x MQ( "only" shot 9 of 'em today),I have seen a fast twist 270 and was purty HOT with one today(despite the unforgiving winds) and do pinpoint the Nightfarce rings you Whine about. 'Course,I was doin' same yesterday,the day prior,the day prior to that and...

Laffin'!

You "LUCKY" Kchunt,STUPIDITY is certainly no "act" for you. Do NOT go slighting the FACT,that NOBODY can demean you,better than YOU can and that simply by doing your BEST. Read that again. Now one more time. This time aloud. Google it. Laffin'!

Mebbe frost the cake by danglin' a pic of your Mall Ninja CZ 22LR?!? I'm fhuqking cryin'...I'm laffin' sooooooooooo fhuqking hard!!!!!!!

1000 words from yesterday,so you can say you've "seen",what you are Whining about. Hint. Just sayin'. Google it.

These facts are gonna take your Estrogen Levels to 190 fhuqking PSI. I'm groovin' on the pending Hissy-Fit. Laffin'!

Had my Zeiss 65mm Diascope in tow,but opted not to...at least until I got outta the driveway. Now you can say you've "seen" a Gen2 FFP Spotter reticle. You "LUCKY" Kchunt. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

I hope you do not chip a nail,as you feverishly reach for the keyboard and TRY to "convince" yourself,that you "could too". Pardon the Heavy 270 being in tow and now you can say you've "seen" an 1808ESD,1717D HB and 19" MTU 1-7.75" 270 with MDT poly 10's. You "lucky" kchunt. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

Your "accomplishments","knowledge","experience" and "results" are funnier than fhuq,you Sniveling CLUELESS Kchunt. Just keep adding them copious WELL founded Insecurities,as you TRY to "convince" yourself that you "don't care" and that you "could too". What do you "do" for a "living" again?!? Embellish as you do and lie as you must. You "LUCKY" Kchunt. Laffin'!

Now don't "forget" that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery,as you chant "I don't care,I don't care,I don't care...I could too,I could too". Be sure to mention the exact moment,when you've got yourself "convinced". Laffin'.

P.S. and by the way,Benchmade botches alotta blades,including that piece of fhuqking schit. Besides the heat treat sucking ass,the scales being an ergo Goat Fhuqk and the sheath a joke,you are doing "great" there too. I reckon you'll be able to open a warm beer with it and it'll "only" take you a "few" tries. Always wanted a knife and have been savin' up for my FIRST...but who counts?!? You'd need a co-signer for the fhuqking Postage. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

Oopsie...don't "forget" to Whine about the X-Caliber 18" Fast Twist 270 Chassis Bitch and NOW you can say you've "seen" one of them too. You "LUCKY" Kchunt!

[Linked Image]
Bless your heart.

OR the 18" Mullerworks Fast Twist 270.

[Linked Image]

As per always,feel free to pinch the pics and say that they are "your's". Then "explain" why you CLUELESS Kchunts are sooooooo fast to start cramming things in your mouths and asses.

GOOD talk.

Hint.

Just sayin'.

Laffin'!

IC B3

F
fredIII Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
F
MASCOT!!!!! sugar tits you make me laugh thanks for the rent free space between your ears.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Geez, the stuff one finds on the fire...

Larry, do you go by the handle "boxer" cause you think you got "hands"? I mean surely that's it, stuck on a island full of drunk fish [bleep], you gotta be a bad man... or is it a " boxer" dog?? I'm [bleep]..

The ingram cards, can you suck ass, or gulp genes cock n balls anymore??

The [bleep] riggin on some of your rifles? Hint...

Your welcome for stealing my paint scheme.. re hint..

What's the next big hit gonna be? X boolits, luepys,Leica rangefinders, and ziess spotting scopes have all passed, what's next? You'd be a little better off doin instead of running your big trap constantly expounding the virtues of said wares... re re hint

Good talk.....

Oh I forgot, co-signer.. laffin

You seem soooooo enamored with $$$, its almost creepy...

Oh, $$$$ grows on trees..laffin fix your boat you phuqking cull.... haha

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Sorry I didn't post or steal any pics you bald face lying phuqce.... booze was on sale, my keyboard is slurring yada yada yada....laffin grin re grin and all that....

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
That stupid phuqing tape, my God... I've never seen someone soooo eager to Nigra up a rig in my life!! Lmfao, oh you're doing sooooo great!! Laffin

Last edited by Judman; 06/19/16.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Some of those bleeps are nigra? Does that work?

Ain’t easy havin pals.
F
fredIII Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
F
Lmfao bragging about all the knifes and showing the certificate on a TV dinner tray table [bleep] priceless.(fix your chitty house up Larry it look an abandoned crack house). Swift scope it ain't hard to make the top of his head smoke them good old swift!!!!!! ss MQ scopes really rub your taint raw. All my super chicken are Moa hope that bugs you as much as saying they are swifts lmfao.POS MK4 spotting scopes a bunch of bs and no 700 yard results of any kind. Come on Larry your better than this lets see a target that you put a 7" 3 shot group together with that blazer Ammo and a 700 yard

Guessing the ping pong ball shoot was a success as you are the best lmfao. I think I'm going to put you on ignore it really seems upset you.And upsetting you is never not funny. MASCOTS crack me up.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
She's headed to sausage festival June 2016. 24 hours a day for 2 weeks off, 2 days of that "vacation" are spent traveling. Imagine going 14 days with no puzzy ??? Wow+ppp

She will be here shortly, www will get the talk, imagination and pretend, easy to tell who shoots and who don't, afforded the luxury of being forced not to guess, insecurities and all that, blah blah phuquing blah.... Laffin, hint, re hint..... Haha

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
The RAR mag is doin dirty bidness nightly, especially with elephant loads!! Laffin
[Linked Image]
Hint and all that stupid Schitt.....

Ain’t easy havin pals.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Oh my...few things more "compelling" than a slurring Boozy Bromance with a coupla Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqks,TRYING to talk about things they've never even seen,let alone done. Congratulations?!?

A peecture of a schit knife and a cobbled RAR,is quite the joint effort! Laffin'!

Pardon my horning you Dumb Kchunts up,as you gawk pics of wares beyond your "means","abilities" and "comprehension",as you wield Imagination and Pretend in MAGNIFICENT fashion,mainly because you haveta'. Hint.

Pardon my horning you up,as you "live" vicariously and don't "forget",that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery.

Bless your hearts.

Laffin'!

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Oh "Boxer"........ Laffin

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
634 members (09wingates, 2003and2013, 007FJ, 160user, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 59 invisible), 2,524 guests, and 1,167 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,599
Posts18,398,261
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.