Thanks, I was on the edge of my seat.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

BP-B2

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by JDHasty
Not that I feel that I owe anybody any explanation, but I will lay out exactly what motivates me.

I have personal friends who are fourth generation Kittitas Valley residents and grew up right where this bull was poached. It was not I who initially reported on the illegal aspects of the "hunt." But I did comment on what had transpired and presented facts. In response Todd Reichert's defenders responded by calling me and others liars and also posted personal attacks on my character as well as the character of others who posted factual information. In one case they even libeled an honorable man, posting abject falsehoods re: a 100% legal hunt that he had played a part in.

As of today they have not impeached one bit of what I have posted regarding Mr Reichert's hunt, or the activities of his accomplices. Every thing I have posted regarding the facts of the case have in fact been validated by others including WDFW. When I have posted an opinion I make certain that what I have posted is clearly identified as my opinion and nothing more.

Mr Reichert's defenders have maligned and defamed me and all I have done is to shine the light of truth on what transpired. On top of everything else the actors in this scheme have tried to point the finger of blame at people inside WDFW, one of whom is the brother of a personal friend of mine and a man of the utmost integrity.

So, I guess you could say that I am taking this personal at this point and I will not deny it.

As far as the Tag Auctions and those who participate in them, I have defended both, with the exception that I clearly and unambiguously stated that there is a small minority of participants, who I labeled "the usual suspects" who participate and that I would like to see a mechanism through which they were denied the privilege of participating in these Tag Auctions in the future. And yes, I emphasized the point that I was talking about a few bad actors, a "small minority" within the population of participants who are serial bad actors.

When I posted that there was a cabal who twisted my words into a pretzel in order to attack me for saying that the participants in these opportunities are game law violators and that the Tag Auctions should be eliminated and that I am jealous. Which is flat out horse crap, I never said any such thing and the fact of the matter is I have gone on record as supporting the concept of Tag Auctions.

Those are the facts Jack. Learn em'.

What an infant. Who cares?

The 280 Remington is overbore.

The 7 Rem Mag is over bore.
J
JDHasty Offline OP
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
J
Originally Posted by BobinNH
Originally Posted by JDHasty
Not that I feel that I owe anybody any explanation, but I will lay out exactly what motivates me.

I have personal friends who are fourth generation Kittitas Valley residents and grew up right where this bull was poached. It was not I who initially reported on the illegal aspects of the "hunt." But I did comment on what had transpired and presented facts. In response Todd Reichert's defenders responded by calling me and others liars and also posted personal attacks on my character as well as the character of others who posted factual information. In one case they even libeled an honorable man, posting abject falsehoods re: a 100% legal hunt that he had played a part in.

As of today they have not impeached one bit of what I have posted regarding Mr Reichert's hunt, or the activities of his accomplices. Every thing I have posted regarding the facts of the case have in fact been validated by others including WDFW. When I have posted an opinion I make certain that what I have posted is clearly identified as my opinion and nothing more.

Mr Reichert's defenders have maligned and defamed me and all I have done is to shine the light of truth on what transpired. On top of everything else the actors in this scheme have tried to point the finger of blame at people inside WDFW, one of whom is the brother of a personal friend of mine and a man of the utmost integrity.

So, I guess you could say that I am taking this personal at this point and I will not deny it.

As far as the Tag Auctions and those who participate in them, I have defended both, with the exception that I clearly and unambiguously stated that there is a small minority of participants, who I labeled "the usual suspects" who participate and that I would like to see a mechanism through which they were denied the privilege of participating in these Tag Auctions in the future. And yes, I emphasized the point that I was talking about a few bad actors, a "small minority" within the population of participants who are serial bad actors.

When I posted that there was a cabal who twisted my words into a pretzel in order to attack me for saying that the participants in these opportunities are game law violators and that the Tag Auctions should be eliminated and that I am jealous. Which is flat out horse crap, I never said any such thing and the fact of the matter is I have gone on record as supporting the concept of Tag Auctions.

Those are the facts Jack. Learn em'.

What an infant. Who cares?

It is obvious that you do. If you didn't you wouldn't take time to read what I have posted.

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
I read none of it. But I know it's just more of your BS.

No time to pay attention to your childish drivel. Get a life.

The 280 Remington is overbore.

The 7 Rem Mag is over bore.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Hasty you got nuked on hunt wa, creepy little infatuation you got here...

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
IC B2

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Any update? Can the guy hunt the 2016 tags he bought or not?

A computer once beat me at chess. I then won a kickboxing contest with the same computer. So, 1-1 to date.
J
JDHasty Offline OP
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
J
http://www.dailyrecordnews.com/memb...d0d52c4-541b-11e6-96d8-0b8324281ae2.html

They had the motion to ask the judge to recuse himself as his comments at a prior hearing indicated to the defense attorney that the 10 day rule was not applicable on this case. Normally, you have within 10 days of arraignment to file an "Affidavit of Prejudice" and ask the judge to recuse himself. After that, they don't need to and it becomes rather discretionary.

The judge denied the defense motion to recuse himself or not remove himself under the change of judge rule.

The second part of the motion was to modify conditions of release. At the previous hearing when they set conditions of release, one of the conditions was that the defendant not hunt while the case is pending. That would obviously make it impossible for him to use his auction tag this year unless there was resolution of the matter before the end of the season and the conditions of the resolution allowed hunting. The judge ruled in favor of the defense and modified conditions of release so that he may hunt while this case is pending. There is a new scheduling conference set for August 9 but I would bet the trial gets set out a ways so that some hunting can occur in Sept. before any conviction or deal is struck where the defendant can't use the tag...

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Thanks for posting that. I'd been having trouble sleeping, wondering if the judge would recuse himself in this local game law case. More people need to know about this, have you contacted MSNBC?

And the second part of the motion just blows my mind. OMG!!

A wise man is frequently humbled.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Wow all this smoke and no fire poor old jd let me say Itoldjaso.

J
JJD Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
J
It appears to me that JD is posting the truth about this guy poaching this bull in a closed area. If it is the truth do you support him poaching this bull?

IC B3

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
All charges dropped so that would mean the laws in this state are so complicated that even the courts and wardens are not sure what's what. JD is a joke and that's being polite

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
She's on hunt wa crying now....

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
I tried to tell him.

J
JJD Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
J
Tks

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
I don't know who this TODD PRI%^ is but wish they would throw the book at him poaching scum!!!!!

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
He's a rich guy who like to hunt monster bull elk. at a RMEF dinner Todd bid on a gov tag the bidding was he and one other guy. The other guy stopped bidding at 45,000 Todd then bid against him self three additional times to make it an even 75,000 what a jerk. Public opinion is just that.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by fredIII
He's a rich guy who like to hunt monster bull elk. at a RMEF dinner Todd bid on a gov tag the bidding was he and one other guy. The other guy stopped bidding at 45,000 Todd then bid against him self three additional times to make it an even 75,000 what a jerk. Public opinion is just that.

Poachers are scum, I agree, but donating extra cash (even if he's just showing off) is a good thing.

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
Originally Posted by fredIII

Poachers are scum, I agree, but donating extra cash (even if he's just showing off) is a good thing.

P

I could not agree with you more poachers are dirt. I also know he was not showing off and he has been very generous to game conservative for years and years. He has made mistakes but they only draw the attention because of jealous WA "hunters". A guy that buys 50k in raffle tickets for a elk hunt pisses off guys who can only buy 200$ worth. That's the big rub a bunch of broke Dick wanttoobes that feel cheated because he salts the pots in his favor. That puts a target on his back and the rest well we know how that goes.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by mohick
I don't know

You coulda stopped your fingers from tapping on your keyboard right there and been way ahead.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
FUG the scum every person is responsable for knowing the rules and regs where he is hunting! he poached pure and simple PR^&*S will always be PR&(Ks rich ones are even worse!!!

Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
101 members (338reddog, 405joe, 7mm_Loco, 10gaugemag, 444Matt, 12 invisible), 1,372 guests, and 671 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,588
Posts18,397,869
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.