Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
http://www.wnd.com/2016/06/trump-raises-3-million-online-since-tuesday/?cat_orig=politics

You heard it here first!

Money pouring in like water.
He finally got serious and destroyed her in yesterdays lecture.

Hillary is SO dirty and Trump is willing to hit her with all of it with the gloves off.

Hillary; its over. I know you are sad and depressed but please... save yourself the embarrassment and go home... take up knitting or sewing or cookie baking.

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
WND isn't a source I'd bet any money on.
Trump might win, but it won't be by much, and it's far more likely he will lose

One shot, one kill........ It saves a lot of ammo!
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I don't think you know if he will win or lose, anymore than anybody else does. Personally, I think the polling has been slanted to create your opinion. Nobody likes a loser, and Trump has continually been painted as a loser, even when he has just trounced his opposition. The media - even the alleged conservative media - has been pretty anti Trump, and he still wins. Sadly, the media runs the opinions of the US. Hopefully, they are wrong. Like him or not, if you prefer Clinton you are an idiot.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
That explains why he's trailing her by 13 points in the latest polls.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The media tried that with Reagan back in 1980, turned out different by a landslide. Same thing with Bush Jr., twice, he still won.

Gotta remember that many people who don't vote in the primary do vote in the general. I think of that number Trump will carry a much greater percentage.

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.
IC B2

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by moosemike
That explains why he's trailing her by 13 points in the latest polls.

MSN just polled their readers yesterday ( MSN!!!) With 560,000 votes in it was Trump at 56% and Hillary at 31%

You can vote for loudmouth and stupid, or you can vote for pure evil.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Stupid? Obongo is stupid. Neither Trump or Hillary are. Anyways, the evil is so strong in Clinton, I don't know how long even the adoring media can keep it from the voters.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by benchman
Stupid? Obongo is stupid. Neither Trump or Hillary are. Anyways, the evil is so strong in Clinton, I don't know how long even the adoring media can keep it from the voters.

They will sure try, though.

Relentlessly.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle

You have a point there...but I don't think the National Lawn Jockey is stupid. He has succeeded in running the greatest country in the world into the ground...just as he'd hoped for...

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ingwe

Well, based on my thread count, it's for sure I hang out with loudmouth and stupid.

Evil, not so much....

IC B3

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Billboard material, there.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by ingwe

You have a point there...but I don't think the National Lawn Jockey is stupid. He has succeeded in running the greatest country in the world into the ground...just as he'd hoped for...
Obama IS stupid. The people that have propped him up are not. I doubt he ever had an original thought in his life. The affirmative action President.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
The RCP General Election of Trump vs. Clinton has ten polls in their average from June 2-22.
Clinton leads Trump in every one of them with 2 to 12 points.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Go Palin!

LOL
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
do not quote national preference polls, mean nothing
all that counts are contested states

as of 6/21

"Hillary Clinton is leading Donald Trump in Florida by 8 percentage points, but they're virtually tied in Pennsylvania and in a dead heat in Ohio, according to a Quinnipiac University poll released Tuesday.

Clinton leads Trump 47 to 39 percent in Florida, they're tied at 40 percent in Ohio and she has a small edge on him, 42 to 41 percent, in Pennsylvania."

now Rubio is back in and will endorse Trump

its a long time till november and hillary may not even be the nominee

try this on from 1980

"Yet there was more to the 1980 campaign than the final game-changing debate rhetoric — and some of the details are relevant.

Carter conceded that he could not run on his economic record — not with a high “misery index’ driven by high inflation, high interest rates, high gas prices, and high unemployment. The lengthy Iranian hostage crisis finally began to highlight rather than mask Carter’s anemic domestic leadership. Without a record to defend, Carter instead pounded Reagan as too ill-informed and too dangerous to be president."

now updated

"Yet there was more to the 2016 campaign than the game-changing debate rhetoric — and some of the details are relevant.

Clinton conceded that she could not run on Obama's economic record — not with a high “misery index’ driven by no GDP growth, corrupt IRS and high real unemployment. The lengthy ISIS terrorist crisis and State Department scandals finally began to highlight rather than mask Obama's and Clinton's anemic domestic leadership. Without any record to defend, Clinton instead pounded Trump as too ill-informed and too dangerous to be president."

"ca-ching"

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
It's "cha-ching" Larry, you idiot..

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Larry Root is now stoolreacher?

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Stool Research,....

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
ingwe

You can vote for loudmouth and stupid

How many billions have you earned and how many employees to you have?

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I'm not a trump fan but he has had a very good week. If he keeps this up he will win in a landslide.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

501 members (222Sako, 10gaugemag, 160user, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 17CalFan, 37 invisible), 2,558 guests, and 1,050 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,285
Posts18,467,851
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.