Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RufusG
Burn that witch at the stake.

+1

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much" Teddy Roosevelt
GB1

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
We can hope that hers would be the first 'guilty' verdict of this whole fiasco.

FJB & FJT
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by KEVIN_JAY
I'm guessing She will be offered a "Resign or be Charged" Deal.

These are civil cases against her, not criminal. She is being sued, not criminally charged.

Can't see any chance of her charged criminally with anything, who would do it??? The Obama Justice Department? The Democratic Governor controlled Maryland Attorney general?

"Put none but Americans on guard tonight."
-George Washington
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Raeford
We can hope that hers would be the first 'guilty' verdict of this whole fiasco.

OH the irony!!!!

Won't happen but it would indeed be delicious....

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
"Can't see any chance of her charged criminally with anything, who would do it??? The Obama Justice Department? The Democratic Governor controlled Maryland Attorney general?"

The current Governor is Larry Hogan, a Republican

"As governor of Maryland, the safety and security of Marylanders remains my first priority," Hogan said. "Following the terrorist attacks on Paris just four days ago, and after careful consideration, I am now requesting that federal authorities cease any additional settlements of refugees from Syria in Maryland until the U.S. government can provide appropriate assurances that refugees from Syria pose no threat to public safety."

IC B2

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Correction then, the Attorney General of Maryland is a Democrat. Yeah, can see this guy trying to charge Mosby.

"Baltimore, MD (June 23, 2016) -- Maryland Attorney General Brian E. Frosh issued the following statement in regards to the U.S. Supreme Court's actions today:

"We are pleased that the Supreme Court recognized the importance of diversity in higher education and has affirmed the right of the University of Texas to educate a diverse student body. As Justice Kennedy noted in his ruling, 'it remains an enduring challenge to our nation's education system to reconcile the pursuit of diversity with the constitutional promise of equal treatment and dignity.' We are pleased that the Court reaffirms the importance of equal opportunity to quality education."

"We are, however, disappointed that the Supreme Court was unable to make a decision regarding President Obama's immigration guidance, a case that has such a profound impact on so many families. We echo President Obama's sentiment that today's deadlock is a stark reminder and part of the consequences of the refusal of Republican leaders to give Judge Merrick Garland a fair hearing. The Supreme Court must have a full bench. Republican leaders have a duty to the American people to do their jobs."

-George Washington
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by stlooiearch
"Can't see any chance of her charged criminally with anything, who would do it??? The Obama Justice Department? The Democratic Governor controlled Maryland Attorney general?"

"As governor of Maryland, the safety and security of Marylanders remains my first priority," Hogan said. "Following the terrorist attacks on Paris just four days ago, and after careful consideration, I am now requesting that federal authorities cease any additional settlements of refugees from Syria in Maryland until the U.S. government can provide appropriate assurances that refugees from Syria pose no threat to public safety."

Geeezzz.......Thank you.

Man, you guys are really throwing Maryland under the bus. To all of you guys that think Maryland is a schit hole or a dump or a hell hole, I've got one question for you. Have you ever been anywhere else in this state other than Baltimore or DC? Most of this state is covered with fertile farm land and rolling mountains to the west. We've got whitetail out of the ying-yang and great fishing on the Chesapeake. Cut us a little slack. mad

This whole state, politically, is more or less controlled by the stinking Libs in Baltimore, PG County, and lower Montgomery County because they're low life's that breed like rabbits or they're the upper crust elitist government workers or politicians that don't want to live in DC. 85% of this state, geographically speaking, is conservative.

In 2012, we elected, believe it or not, a conservative governor. But somehow, that POS Frosh got elected as AG. I don't understand it. Frosh will never put the screws to Mosby. She should fry just like Hillary should, but they won't. The Dems are a corrupt bunch, but they circle the wagons and protect each other.

Politically speaking, maybe this is a POS state, but the state itself and the people who live away from the big cities are good. I've seen a hell of a lot of worse places in this country to live.

Oh, and by the way.......Trump will win Maryland. Mark my words. The rednecks will overcome. laugh

Sorry, I got my feelers hurt. Rant over. grin

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Yeah well until they get rid of obscene taxation, gun laws etc. then get back to us..

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Yeah well until they get rid of obscene taxation, gun laws etc. then get back to us..

I'm with you on that one.

Ronald Reagan
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
It's frustrating to be a conservative living in a Blue State.

Ronald Reagan
IC B3

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by Sharpsman
Got a $100.00 says she walks!!

Safe bet......if she gets trialed up before black potus gets out of office. Trial should be held after his tenure is complete. Otherwise, he'll pardon her.

The things that come to those that wait may be the things left by those who got there first.

Unk
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by bea175
Baltimore State’s Attorney Marilyn Mosby will face a slew of new counts, including malicious prosecution and false arrest in a lawsuit brought by two Baltimore cops according to the DCNF.
Sgt. Alicia White and Officer William Porter, two officers charged in the death of Freddie Gray, filed suit May 2 against Mosby and Maj. Sam Cogen of the Baltimore Sheriff’s office for defamation and invasion of privacy. The suit alleges Mosby and Cogen knew the charges were trumped up, but filed them anyway to quell the riots that had ravaged the city.
Michael Glass, the lawyer for the officers in the suit, said that he plans to amend the lawsuit to include “likely a count of malicious prosecution, false arrest, false imprisonment, violation of the Maryland declaration of rights, article 24 and 26.” He said the they’re currently working on modifying the complaint, and the changes will be official in the next few weeks, likely by the end of June.
“These six officers were essentially sacrificed,” Glass said. “Alicia White, she’s accused of murder, she never touched Mr. Gray.”
The officers argue that during the press conference announcing the charges, Mosby revealed her false motives. Mosby raised eyebrows by appealing to the angry residents of Baltimore, many who had just protested and rioted in the last few days. “I heard your calls for, ‘No Justice, No peace,’” she said. “Your peace is sincerely needed as I work to deliver justice on behalf of this young man.”
Glass argues that when Mosby used this rhetoric and filed charges to quell the riots, she acted outside of her role as a prosecutor and thus should not be protected by the immunity usually due to the position. He said he believes new facts obtained through the discovery process will reveal damning conversations exposing the motives behind charging the officers.
Banzhaf told TheDCNF the suit may target both Cogen and Mosby to pressure them to give up information about one another. He said the suit could be to get one defendant to turn on the other.
“If enough pressure is put on [Cogen] he may say ‘can we settle mine and I may tell you some conversations I had with Mosby,’” Banzhaf told TheDCNF. “Provided they have a bona fide claim against him, even if they don’t think its strong or if they don’t think they win it, the motivation may be to get him to turn over evidence.”

God that would be sweet justice.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by StoneCutter

Geeezzz.......Thank you.

Man, you guys are really throwing Maryland under the bus. To all of you guys that think Maryland is a schit hole or a dump or a hell hole, I've got one question for you. Have you ever been anywhere else in this state other than Baltimore or DC? Most of this state is covered with fertile farm land and rolling mountains to the west. We've got whitetail out of the ying-yang and great fishing on the Chesapeake. Cut us a little slack. mad

This whole state, politically, is more or less controlled by the stinking Libs in Baltimore, PG County, and lower Montgomery County because they're low life's that breed like rabbits or they're the upper crust elitist government workers or politicians that don't want to live in DC. 85% of this state, geographically speaking, is conservative.

In 2012, we elected, believe it or not, a conservative governor. But somehow, that POS Frosh got elected as AG. I don't understand it. Frosh will never put the screws to Mosby. She should fry just like Hillary should, but they won't. The Dems are a corrupt bunch, but they circle the wagons and protect each other.

Politically speaking, maybe this is a POS state, but the state itself and the people who live away from the big cities are good. I've seen a hell of a lot of worse places in this country to live.

Oh, and by the way.......Trump will win Maryland. Mark my words. The rednecks will overcome. laugh

My apologies for impugning your Governor. Your AG, not so much.

-George Washington
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by StoneCutter

Geeezzz.......Thank you.

You'd have a leg to stand on if the duck hunting didn't suck.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Mosby has become a disgrace to her "profession" and to her race.
Too bad, could have been a replacement for Loretta Lynn.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

160 members (35, 6mmCreedmoor, 257 roberts, 2UP, 44mc, 10Glocks, 18 invisible), 2,136 guests, and 847 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,280
Posts18,467,706
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.