Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
it's human ecology or evolution or whatever. humans have spent the last five thousand years or so coalescing into ever larger groups, then collapsing while another large group emerges...think of egypt, persians, greece, romans, nazi germany, and on & on. it's inevitable. not that it's good or bad.

that pattern that lasted and existed for aeons does not speak well of our current empire of which we are the main worker bees.

with 7 billion people on the Globe, and about 2 billion going to bed hungry ever night, no tellin' what tommorrow might bring.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
There is a politician in Tennessee that's running with the slogan of "Make America White Again". When I first saw it on the news, I thought to myself that this guy is just asking for it....and with a doubt, he is really getting negative press. But, after listening to him explain his logic, I was in agreement with him. He says that we're letting too many minorities come here, and that it's causing the country to go down the drain....something he is right about. Most of the problems we are facing today are caused by people in this country who are not of the White race, and that's not by any means saying there aren't any problems caused by us Whites....because we contribute greatly to the cause.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by JamesJr
There is a politician in Tennessee that's running with the slogan of "Make America White Again". When I first saw it on the news, I thought to myself that this guy is just asking for it....and with a doubt, he is really getting negative press. But, after listening to him explain his logic, I was in agreement with him. He says that we're letting too many minorities come here, and that it's causing the country to go down the drain....something he is right about. Most of the problems we are facing today are caused by people in this country who are not of the White race, and that's not by any means saying there aren't any problems caused by us Whites....because we contribute greatly to the cause.

It is not the same skin colour that is important, it is having the same values and expectations that are crucial for fitting in and contributing.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

It is the reason the Asians do so well, and the indians, the bastard skinnies, and the muslims irritate the living sh t out of everyone.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by JamesJr

It is not the same skin colour that is important, it is having the same values and expectations that are crucial for fitting in and contributing.
spot on jstuart.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jorgeI
It's called "Balkanization" and we are being destroyed by it. There was a reason as to why immigration virtually stopped in this country from 1920 to 1965 until Fat Ted and the democrats passed the Immigration Act of 1965, AKA the democrat voting drive. That, coupled with feminism, emasculation of the white male and of course Affirmative Action, set this country up for a slow and painful decline..

This. The democrats fell in behind Teddy after John and Robert were murdered. It was a huge mistake for America. Teddy is the grandfather of todays liberalism and he is a truly perverted and deviant grandfather. It's good to see he is dead as well.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I got in a big argument one time with a kid that had been a South Korean orphan, adopted into America (Wisconsin). He is a mosaicer, I'm a meltingpotter.
Mosaics are easy to chip at and ruin. Pour alloy from that melting pot after you've skimmed the dross, and you get indestructible. He couldn't figure that out.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

521 members (10Glocks, 12344mag, 16penny, 160user, 17CalFan, 01Foreman400, 42 invisible), 1,824 guests, and 1,127 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,232
Posts18,447,753
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.