Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
that Idaho case, where young muslims were accused of a sex attack/crime. The dyke looking US attorney, appointed by barack hussein, is threatening folks if they tell 'lies' about muslims.
http://www.wnd.com/2016/06/explosive-new-twist-in-idaho-sex-assault-case/
Olson continued with what amounts to a threat of prosecution:

“The spread of false information or inflammatory or threatening statements about the perpetrators or the crime itself reduces public safety and may violate federal law. We have seen time and again that the spread of falsehoods about refugees divides our communities. I urge all citizens and residents to allow Mr. Loebs and Chief Kingsbury and their teams to do their jobs.”

Sam......

GB1

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Its pretty hard to make up a lie about a muslim.....seems like they will do about anything....

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
I just love when a "great legal mind" usez a phrase like "may be against federal law".+

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I've heard Obama tell lies about muzzies. Maybe she'll start with him.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I don't see a problem here. The truth should suffice.

What fresh Hell is this?
IC B2

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
When it becomes apparent, that the government will prosecute people for speaking, it will be time to remove the government with something louder than one's voice.

"It's a source of great pride, that when I google my name, I find book titles and not mug shots." Daniel C. Chamberlain
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Obama lies about the muslims and the islamic religon. He has done it on national TV. When did speaking the truth become against the law?

pal Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Dan_Chamberlain
When it becomes apparent, that the government will prosecute people for speaking, it will be time to remove the government with something louder than one's voice.

How about us prosecuting certain government officials for lying to us?

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
that Idaho case, where young muslims were accused of a sex attack/crime. The dyke looking US attorney, appointed by barack hussein, is threatening folks if they tell 'lies' about muslims.

“The spread of false information or inflammatory or threatening statements about the perpetrators or the crime itself reduces public safety and may violate federal law. We have seen time and again that the spread of falsehoods about refugees divides our communities. I urge all citizens and residents to allow Mr. Loebs and Chief Kingsbury and their teams to do their jobs.”
"The spread of false information..."? You mean like the government saying Islam is the "Religion of Peace"?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Obama lies about the muslims and the islamic religon. He has done it on national TV. When did speaking the truth become against the law?

^^^THIS!!!^^^ mad

That POS Traitor MUZZY Loving SOB occupying the White House has been lying about and supporting his Muzzy brothers since he took over as POTUS.
He has done more damage to our county then Frickin Abraham Lincoln, and all the other idiots combined who have occupied the Office, IMO! mad mad mad

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

H
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
H
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
I just love when a "great legal mind" usez a phrase like "may be against federal law".+

I'd also like a "great legal mind" show me where a bureaucrat, judge or regulatory agency/agent makes a [bleep] law. Sorry "Congress shall make law" is only arguable to an enemy of the Constitution, political hacks and traitors.

Also missed the law that passed both Houses that makes it legal for 3/4ths of any of these "peace lovers" to be here.

"No taxation without representation"

It behooves me to remind everyone that not enforcing the law, not following sworn oaths and making fiats as an un-elected un-official, in an American sense, is not representative of real, actual citizens, is un democratic and actually IS prosecutable....

When is this Hitler youth going after every major news organization?

Last edited by HawkI; 06/25/16.
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K

No, it's their actions that divide our communities!

if a man speaks, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by pal
How about us prosecuting certain government officials for lying to us?

It's about time something like this starts.

Bich looks like Bruce Jenner.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

"The spread of false information..."? You mean like the government saying Islam is the "Religion of Peace"?

Ethan, you beat me to it.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
There seems to be a lot of evidence that referring to Islam and Muslims as a 'Religion of Peace, is a LIE.

So I am in favor of this law.....

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
My name is Sammy Small..........

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
muslims are fuggin goats that should be eradicated by whatever means are available.

How's that for threatening and inflammatory language?

BTW.
You can quote me on that.
And if ya don't like it, go fugg a goat.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hmmm, bet that US Govt atty. lawyer gots more dick than moi. 😁

Past past time to clean Muslims, [bleep], and [bleep] Muslims out of this country..

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
They don't bitch when the freak left blames the conservative right and the NRA for Orlando.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Pappy348
I don't see a problem here. The truth should suffice.

the problem pappy, is that with liberals, the truth will be deemed a lie.

Sam......

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

364 members (160user, 1beaver_shooter, 1lesfox, 22250rem, 163bc, 12344mag, 38 invisible), 2,011 guests, and 1,042 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,493
Posts18,452,327
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.