24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
Unbelievable that she has not been arrested.

A 2010 decision temporarily disabling State Department security features to accommodate Hillary Clinton’s private server effectively laid out a "welcome mat" for hackers and foreign intelligence services, a leading IT official who oversaw computer security at the Defense Intelligence Agency told Fox News.

"You're putting not just the Clinton server at risk but the entire Department of State emails at risk," said Bob Gourley, former chief technology officer (CTO) for the DIA. "When you turn off your defensive mechanisms and you're connected to the Internet, you're almost laying out the welcome mat for anyone to intrude and attack and steal your secrets."

He was referring to revelations from new court-released documents in a lawsuit by conservative watchdog Judicial Watch. They show the State Department temporarily turned off security features in 2010 so that emails from then-Secretary of State Clinton's personal server would stop going to the department's spam folders.

Gourley, who has more than two decades of cybersecurity experience and is now a partner with strategic consulting and engineering firm Cognitio, noted the Russians did breach the State Department system at some point – though it’s unclear when, and whether disabling the security functions in 2010 played a role.

He said, though, that when the Russian presence was detected in 2014, there were indications “they had been there for quite a while … [and] also hacked into unclassified systems in the White House.” He said the Russians would have tried “everything possible to get in.”

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...elcome-mat-for-hackers.html?intcmp=hpbt1

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
BP-B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Likewise, the nearest federal penitentiary ought to lay out the welcome mat for that criminal liar..

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
No way should she walk on this horsesheit.

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by ironbender
Unbelievable that she has not been arrested. ...

That goes without saying, but, if I had to bet, the chances of her ever being arrested for "Servergate" are slim and none. I can certainly see Director Comey making a criminal referral to the (In)Justice Department. The facts and evidence to establish "prima facie" violations of law are clear. However, the Attorney General and the (In)Justice Department work for Sultan Obongo. It is my firm belief that the facts and evidence will establish there were e-mails between Hitlary and Sultan Obongo that went back and forth through Hitlary's home-brew server. At the very least, that means Sultan Obongo would be called as a material witness in any potential criminal prosecution of Hitlary. It would also establish that he knew and was an active participant in Hitlary's use of a non-secure server. You really think that he would ever allow HIS (In)Justice Department to go down that road? I don' t think so.

Now, the flip side of the coin relates to what the FBI "may" have found with respect to The Clinton Family Crime Foundation and the public corruption / pay-to-play scheme that Hitlary and Slick Willie appear to have been running. Those dots are bit harder to connect ... and it always takes longer to "follow the money." But, if some of those "deleted" e-mails contain a few "smoking guns" or a "trail of financial breadcrumbs" back to the Clintons, then Servergate is the least of Hitlary's worries.

Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
What is the penalty for treason?

Seems like the case could be made for that.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
IC B2

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
I'd rather nothing was done at all at this point, UNTIL after the election.

Trump will win with/without Servergate, and then he can see to it that she is prosecuted and Obama is called as witness/accomplice.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by DakotaDeer

Trump will win with/without Servergate, and then he can see to it that she is prosecuted and Obama is called as witness/accomplice.

As much as we'd all like to see that, even if Trump wins, it just ain't gonna happen.

She skates, now & forever.

MM

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I see the ship of fools has pulled into the harbour an unloaded ....

servergate was just a smoke screen to let Trump in .....

funny as f uck !!

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Stevil
I see the ship of fools has pulled into the harbour an unloaded ....

servergate was just a smoke screen to let Trump in .....

funny as f uck !!
So I take it that you see no wrong in Clinton’s deliberate mishandling of state secrets? You do not view that as a serious issue?

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You guys just missed the boat.

This guy has immunity.

Clinton's new angle would be that the server, though "technically" not approved *would* have been ok if this guy would have done a proper job.

In fact, he may have done it on purpose. He's a closet Trump supporter, that hates women.

The dimms and SJ crowd will be off her in a minute.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
the whole affair was engineered to give access to America's most sensitive information, to America's enemies. This was done for hillary and bill's pocketbook. Another sell out of America by the clintons.

Sam......

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
If the Russians did hack and have (anything)wouldn't you think they would have thrown us a taste of it by now?
Makes me think it's all b/s.
Don't get me wrong,I would love to see her go down,

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
They already used some of her emails in their own private court to prosecute someone they suspected of spying.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by ironbender
Unbelievable that she has not been arrested.

Totally believable..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
From the Russian standpoint, it's better to keep what they have close to vest. Just think of the leverage they would have with her if she were President and they have a bunch of incriminating stuff. It's already been established that she didn't turn over all the e-mail she had. Sad days for the US when the only choices are between a clown and crook.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
As I've pointed out before, all anyone would need to know is that the domain existed before they hacked it. I.e. an email address would do it. Once you have an email address, you ping the domain name to see if the computer is up. Once you know it is up, you can start probing it for vulnerabilities. Now, if that was "Gmail.com" or something, you likely wouldn't get very far. But an unsecured box like clintonemail.com would have been trivial to hack.

Islam is a terrorist organization.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Obama is never going to allow LL to press charges against HRC as he will be called to testify.
The Klinton Foundation may possibly be charged.

FJB & FJT

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
97 members (99Ozarks, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 257_X_50, 15 invisible), 1,679 guests, and 658 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,727
Posts18,400,724
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.