Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
Maybe Will and fews others from 24HCF can start their own?

http://americanactionnews.com/articles/fox-news-pundit-leaves-gop-over-trump

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
BP-B2

RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I wasn't a Trump fan, but this guy is insane. Hillary? No thanks. We have to circle the wagons and support Trump the best we can. And like I said this morning, your single vote isn't going to do it. Everyone is going to have to get out of their comfort zone and work some people to get to the polls in November.

Your car better be packed filled with Trump voters when you drive to the polls to go vote. And then go get another load. And another.

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
Yes but he left because the Speaker backs Trump. Georgie is out of touch with reality and is more concerned with his elitist standing than the Country.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
Georgie is out of touch with reality and is more concerned with his elitist standing than the Country.

this

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Will has always considered the Second Amendment "unfortunate", and as said so, in print, several times.

I have absolutely no use whatsoever for him. No loss at all, in my mind.

You can roll a turd in peanuts, dip it in chocolate, and it still ain't no damn Baby Ruth.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by 163bc
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
Georgie is out of touch with reality and is more concerned with his elitist standing than the Country.

this

One big private party inside the beltway. Trump is going to crash it.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by ratsmacker
Will has always considered the Second Amendment "unfortunate", and as said so, in print, several times.

I have absolutely no use whatsoever for him. No loss at all, in my mind.

You're reading that wrong. George Will has always referred to the 2nd Amendment as being "Unfortunate" and "Embarrassing" to Liberals and Gun Control Advocates. The 2nd Amendment applies to the individual.....much as the other Amendments. There is little Gun Control Advocates can do to ban individual gun owner rights without repealing the 2nd Amendment. As a conservative Will neither advocates nor supports that.

"Gun control advocates who want to square their policy preferences with the Constitution should squarely face the need to deconstitutionalize the subject by repealing the embarrassing amendment." - George Will

Liberals are currently using the above statement as Will's call for 2nd Amendment repeal. It isn't. It's rather defining the only way Liberals can affect their solution of individual gun control. A position that is identical to the majority of people on this forum.

Last edited by GrandView; 06/26/16.
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Trump supporters demonizing Will don't recognize their target has been paraphrasing them for years. 2015 interview with Chris Wallace:

Wallace quoted the NYT, saying, “It is a moral outrage and a national disgrace that people can legally purchase weapons designed specifically to kill with brutal speed and efficiency. These are weapons of war.”

Will responded by first pointing out his belief that “most readers of that editorial—and perhaps the authors of it—think that the weapons in use here, what are called ‘assault weapons,’ fire more than one bullet per pull of the trigger in a constant burst.” He explained that this is not the case. The civilian AR-15 is not a machine gun but a firearm that fires one bullet—and no more—each time the trigger is pulled.

Will then suggested the American people understand these guns better than the NYT does, saying:

'The American people have shown by voting at the polling booth for defenders of the Second Amendment, but also they have voted with their feet by going to gun stores, that what they want is control of their own guns. This year on Black Friday, the day after Thanksgiving, 185,000 Americans got background checks for firearms. That’s a one-day record in this country. So the American people have made clear what they think about the Second Amendment and the usefulness of owning guns."

IC B3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
179 members (12344mag, 257robertsimp, 160user, 257 mag, 10Glocks, 2UP, 16 invisible), 1,846 guests, and 866 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,728
Posts18,400,783
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.