Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image]

http://pin.it/_WJQ2xO

and FREE EYEBALL!
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Resorting to quoting MSN? My, how the mighty have fallen.

Say 'Hi' to the inmates and Modoc County sheriff for all of us at the 'fire. I hear the inmates like it when you get the Brazilian...

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by bigfish9684

Say 'Hi' to the inmates and Modoc County sheriff for all of us at the 'fire. I hear the inmates like it when you get the Brazilian...

The poll was not by MSN. And in any event, even if it was, it would be logically irrelevant (logic---that concept with which you don't have even a passing acquaintance laugh ) unless and until you first demonstrate the poll is wrong. It then becomes relevant (but only then) to inquire (and attempt to prove) why? You've done none of the above.

Jordan

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[Linked Image]

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Rob, are Trumkins causing him to drop or are azzholes who attack his base on an OCD level?

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

Like I've posted before...we're gonna be presented with two viable candidates in November...One wants to import hoards of immigrants from the south & mideast, aborting the 2nd amendment and integrating us into the "global community", basically turning us into a third world schitthole...

The other, wants to restore the U.S. to the shining beacon of freedom & prosperity we were before being sold down the road to the highest bidder...

Your choice...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Why do you post disinformation?

Islam is a terrorist organization.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
So Trumps falls either further behind, I suspect Trump wont even make it past the end of the convention.

You surely have to be brain dead to be backing this hysterical conman !!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Actually, I believe the article originated at "The Hill", another unimpeachable source of DNC propaganda.

They're in full-blown panic mode now. The Brexit vote just dumped about a billion gallons of aviation fuel on the freedom fires burning all over the Western world. It took a while, but people have finally had it.

What fresh Hell is this?
IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Don't matter, Rob's posting MSN links. Hey Rob, how many inmates you check out this week?

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
robo jordon: Your whole LIFE has been "unfortunate"!
Not just your "unfortunate" (and idiotic!) decision making - like for instance where you reside.
Let me state it again for your feeble mind - I could give a rat's ass less what ANYONE in kalifornicationkopia says, thinks, posts or espouses!
And I am familiar with absolutely NO ONE who pays any attention or gives ANY credence to your blather.
You are less than NOTHING - you, are the problem.
You just keep on fulking up kalifornicationkopia and leave the rest of the U.S. alone - PLEASE.
Cowards like you are simply useless - I have more respect for the lawn fudge in my wafflestompers than for you and your ilk!
Stay out of my fight - I don't want your kind in it all!
Win, loose or draw at the end of this nationwide election year "I" will be able to hold MY head high - that is something YOU can't and won't be able to do!
Sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Freedon fire WTF !!! that gave me a laugh

Its funny how a GOP states like TEXAS was actually the biggest donors to Hilary in May, just a Lazy $8.2 Million LOL

Sorta tell ya why Donald has zero chance

and Holdin ya head is about all you'll be able to do ...LOL

Last edited by Stevil; 06/25/16.

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by Stevil
So Trumps falls either further behind, I suspect Trump wont even make it past the end of the convention.

You surely have to be brain dead to be backing this hysterical conman !!

Go f uck yourself you european co ck sucker! Too bad Hitler missed your grand pigs..

As to you jack off Jordan you do the same..

Last edited by CEJ1895; 06/25/16.

Speak softly and use a big bore...
Where's El Cid when we need him...
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Dude Trumps from German Nazi heritage what have you been smokin Dopey !!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
effing teabagging keyboard warriors with no idea ....

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by Stevil
effing teabagging keyboard warriors with no idea ....

Anytime you want to find out let me know cock sucker.. just let me know.

Speak softly and use a big bore...
Where's El Cid when we need him...
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
haha suck it up buddy ya not even in the game !!

R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Pappy348

Actually, I believe the article originated at "The Hill", another unimpeachable source of DNC propaganda.

They're in full-blown panic mode now. The Brexit vote just dumped about a billion gallons of aviation fuel on the freedom fires burning all over the Western world. It took a while, but people have finally had it.

It's a Reuters poll and is consistent with others. Trump's horrendously bad (as in historically unprecedentedly bad) fund raising is also a fact. At some point it'll all be so bad that even the most die-hard Trumpkin will have to admit Trump as nominee is a complete disaster.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Trump hasn't even started the general campaign yet. When he starts reeling off all the facts about how much money the fat bitch has taken from Wall Street, banks, and foreign governments, including Middle Eastern states that punish homosexuality with death and punish raped women for adultery, etc etc, the "news" networks will be unable to cover for her any more. Trump can afford to fund his own campaign as needed, and doesn't need the bags of graft money the establishment candidates require, so the conventional wisdom about fundraising doesn't apply to him.

People are sick and tired of the establishment liars like the Clintons, the Bushes, the Cuomos, and the rest that do nothing but work to preserve their power and cushy lifestyles. Cruz started off sounding good, but under pressure turned into a desperate, sniveling whiner that crumbled in the primaries and could never have stood up to the Clinton machine in a general election. Trump, with all his wrinkles, offers the only chance we have to reverse the country's downhill slide. Hillary represents more and more of the same crap we've endured under Obama, Bill Clinton, and the Bushes, accelerated and supersized. Stopping her should be the priority of everyone that wants the country to return to sanity again.

What fresh Hell is this?
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

628 members (10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 007FJ, 1936M71, 10Glocks, 16penny, 59 invisible), 2,363 guests, and 1,154 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,254
Posts18,467,002
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.