Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
jorgeI Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Read it and weep:

polls

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
White House Watch
White House Watch: Trump 43%, Clinton 39%

Thursday, June 30, 2016

The tables have turned in this week’s White House Watch. After trailing Hillary Clinton by five points for the prior two weeks, Donald Trump has now taken a four-point lead.

The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey of Likely U.S. Voters finds Trump with 43% of the vote, while Clinton earns 39%. Twelve percent (12%) still like another candidate, and five percent (5%) are undecided. (To see survey question wording, click here.)

Last week at this time, it was Clinton 44%, Trump 39%. This is Trump’s highest level of support in Rasmussen Reports’ matchups with Clinton since last October.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This can't be true. RJ and NWA have brainwashed me into accepting that America loves Hillary Clinton, and that her portfolio was not strategiacally fabricated nor were both of her Primary runs against hand picked weak opposition.

I do not believe anything you post. You're a hater! smile smile

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Screw RJ, Buttsinger and the Alaskan ass hole NWA!

Speak softly and use a big bore...
Where's El Cid when we need him...
jorgeI Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
yes I am! Were I the "Supreme Leader" I'd round them all up and set them up in the "Arbeit Macht Frei" resort and spa..

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jorgeI
yes I am! Were I the "Supreme Leader" I'd round them all up and set them up in the "Arbeit Macht Frei" resort and spa..

Glad you said "Supreme Leader". I know your Dad isn't fond of "Maximum Leaders"!

(Hillary's potential running mate design to bring the ticket toward the Center.)

[Linked Image]

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Thank f u ck Jorge someone finally found a favourable Poll for Trump....

just a shame the other 99 Polls have Donald behind by about 6 percentage point !

jorgeI Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
I just happen to find polls that don't load up on democrat scumbags, you know, like you...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jorgeI
I just happen to find polls that don't load up on democrat scumbags, you know, like you...

Stevil is an Aussie pendejo that lives in his mother's basement. I think he inhaled too many petrol fumes with his Aborigine buddies. Fits this report:

Long-term effects

The list of health problems caused by sniffing is enormous. The poisonous chemicals in petrol gradually damage the brain, the heart, the lungs, the immune system, the liver and the kidneys. The longer a person sniffs, the worse they damage these organs.

Over the first few years of sniffing petrol, people will begin to show signs of brain damage that will affect their ability to think clearly, concentrate, remember things, learn new things and solve problems. If the sniffing continues, the part of the brain that controls movement and balance is damaged and the person can't walk and talk properly. Many sniffers end up in a wheelchair with permanent brain damage. Some of the brain damage caused by sniffing can repair itself if the person stops sniffing, but the longer they sniff, the less chance there is that the brain will recover.

Sniffing also leads to behavioural and social problems and sniffers often get in trouble with the law for vandalism, violence, robbery and rape. They find it difficult to stay at school and hold down jobs.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
ever notice just how often the liberals and the media are 'stunned' with 'unexpected news'?
Every month, when the economic figures come out, for example, and the results are worse than previously reported?

Sam......

IC B3

jorgeI Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
No wonder Aussie chicks go nuts when the US Navy pulls in...

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Hay! Are you talking to me??/ I hope so!

Polls mean what?

Poll: Clinton extends lead over Trump

http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/29/politics/2016-election-poll-hillary-clinton-donald-trump/

Hillary Clinton leads Donald Trump by six points, 44% to 38%, in a Fox News poll of registered voters released Wednesday, marking an uptick from similar polls released in May and June.

FOX??? Say it aint so!

Or.....

http://www.270towin.com/maps/clinton-trump-electoral-map

This map will track the electoral vote count for a prospective Clinton vs. Trump 2016 race. States that have been polled in 2016 are based on a polling average, while unpolled states are shown based on the 2012 result for that state.

Electoral College Map has Clinton 205 and Trump 139....Hummmmmm

Pick your poll! See ya in November!

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
ever notice just how often the liberals and the media are 'stunned' with 'unexpected news'?
Every month, when the economic figures come out, for example, and the results are worse than previously reported?

Brexit was a fine recent example. The one world Gov't gang is getting antsy.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
funny guy Hatari lol

Not all of us Conservatives wanna sit with the Teabaggers and hold hands whilst a Hysterical Donald Trump is given the keys......

If the GOP had a decent candidate this conversation wouldnt be happening.

Jorge Yanky saliors cant read a f u c king compass.......@ArabianSeaSurvivor !!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
and its all about the Swing States....

where Trump just got flogged !!

Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton swept a recent Ballotpedia poll of seven swing states (Florida, Iowa, Michigan, N. Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Virginia), in some cases topping GOP nominee Donald Trump by double-digits.

Clinton trounced Trump in Michigan with a 17-point split. In Iowa, the race was closest, with the former-Secretary of State inching out a 4-point lead. On average, Trump trails Clinton in those seven states by 11 points.

http://www.salon.com/2016/06/29/hillary_clinton_trounces_donald_trump_in_poll_of_seven_swing_states/

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
I think your looking for this poll:

Clinton 205 and Trump 139

Remember that it is not the popular vote that elects our Prezzz.

Trump will cry FOUL!!

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Not a single TV Ad and he is ahead in the polls. PRICELESS

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Stevil is an Aussie maricon that lives in his mother's basement. I think he has taken it up the azz too many times from his Aborigine buddies. Fits this report:

fixed it for you

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by Mannlicher

Brexit was a fine recent example. The one world Gov't gang is getting antsy.

Brexit is the tip of the iceberg. The libs are on the Titanic and about to drive into an Icefield.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Not a single TV Ad and he is ahead in the polls. PRICELESS

I think your looking for this poll:

Clinton 205 and Trump 139

The only numbers that count!

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

136 members (257wthbylover, 300_savage, 5sdad, 2ndwind, aaronward9, 21 invisible), 1,762 guests, and 960 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,511
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.