Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
They will turn off thousands of quality people who would have volunteered, to accommodate a few misfits.

BP-B2

T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
I am so glad my Navy time is long over.

We may have had queers in during my time, but they were not celebrated!

S
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
They will turn off thousands of quality people who would have volunteered, to accommodate a few misfits.

Exactly.

In another 10 years, at this rate, why WOULDN'T another country attack us?

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Steelhead

Exactly.

That's been Hussein's objective from Day 1: undermine, weaken, and eventually destroy the U.S.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
S
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
S
I still don't understand what the end game is, because it will be the destruction of those that want to destroy it to.

I guess they are too f*cking stupid to understand that.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I still don't understand what the end game is, because it will be the destruction of those that want to destroy it to.

They believe that they are too special and will be the new royalty; that while all animals are created equal, they are the animals created more equal than the others.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
The end game is to make the US into a third world [bleep] like they all came from, so we are all equal.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm thinking that some are giving those creeps too much credit for a supposed final/end game.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Another sick slide of our Country headed down the tubes. We should all be so thankful we were born when we were; to have known what a great Country it once was, and the good people that made it so. God help us all...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Exactly.

They won't have to...we're gonna eat ourselves with debt in another five....

IC B3

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
So glad my retirement is approved....

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

I have always wondered at the insanity of that dynamic. Rich New York JAPS and left wing Boston liberals and tenured prof's at MIT and Harvard will all be burned up alike in the mushroom cloud. They ought to leave the Spartans alone to do their job and keep the barbarians at bay. How else can they march in gay pride parades with a sense of safety?

Me and the wife is gonna move to a better place with less nuke targets and then dig a big hole.

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by Pugs
I wonder what PT Test standard they follow? crazy

And grooming standards. Housing accommodations. Can dudes wear make-up?

I saw this all coming with the removal of the "man" or "men" from official and many time honored titles.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Why do you think Bammy has been replacing top military officials?

Yes men, one and all.

The administration started this "pogrum" of what was left of the warrior class, the minute he took office. Sad to say he is not the only one. This emasculation started in 1991 and the end came in 1996 with the lifting of Title Ten restrictions on women in combat roles. Bush 43 held the line for a while, but after 09, it was a tidal wave. There are still plenty of warriors, but once they reach the 0-5/6 level, the allure of the pension supersedes conscience..

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Marines, we want a few good men for an all men orgy. This will give a new meaning to SEMEN in Submarines

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jorgeI

Yes men, one and all.

There are still plenty of warriors, but once they reach the 0-5/6 level, the allure of the pension supersedes conscience..

I don't think it's the pension. That's a given at that point.

Many see stars on their shoulders at the point and that changes them. They become "yes men" to virtually anything that they think will make them Admirals and Generals and become very risk adverse to the point of moral cowardice. Flag grade is a very exclusive club and members are picked by members and that results in significant group think and "golden child" paths to those grades. The out of the norm percent of service academy grads in the flags isn't because they are necessary better officers.

If something on the internet makes you angry the odds are you're being manipulated
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The slippery slope to our demise just got a lot steeper and the speed to the bottom just drastically increased.

God help the real soldiers, sailors, airmen, and marines that have to serve with these vermin and be "led" by the morons that foisted this gay/tranny BS upon them.

Last edited by hillbillybear; 06/30/16.

Member: Clan of the Turdlike People.

Courage is Fear that has said its Prayers

�If we ever forget that we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.� Ronald Reagan.

S
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
S

Yes men, one and all.

There are still plenty of warriors, but once they reach the 0-5/6 level, the allure of the pension supersedes conscience..

Many see stars on their shoulders at the point and that changes them. They become "yes men" to virtually anything that they think will make them Admirals and Generals and become very risk adverse to the point of moral cowardice. Flag grade is a very exclusive club and members are picked by members and that results in significant group think and "golden child" paths to those grades. The out of the norm percent of service academy grads in the flags isn't because they are necessary better officers.

Agreed.

They need to start letting Warrant's set policy.

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I never realized how fortunate I was to be hugging a f'n tree with an RTO and not wondering if he had on women's underwear, and if so, why.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Yes men, one and all.

As a survivor of three DC tours (two Pentagon one Bureau), I saw said officers at that level, whose duty it was to speak truth to power (like when the females in combat issue was being vetted and later the Kara Hultgren incident), fail miserably and it became clear to me they too had stars in their eyes. Here's a name that was particularly egregious at this that I'm sure you'll recognize: Joe Sestak. I worked for him when he was an 0-5 and I was an 0-4 .

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
490 members (17CalFan, 10gaugeman, 1Longbow, 160user, 10ring1, 1lesfox, 46 invisible), 2,195 guests, and 1,006 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,596
Posts18,398,171
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.