Hop To
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
F
fredIII Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
F
Judman just put sugar tits on ignore he hates when no one pays attention to his bs. My guess is his last post he was sharing how he wishes he was half the dad I am.

Sugar tits bite that pillow you flap tit bitch u.

GB1

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
It hurts my feelings Lawrence is making fun of my RAR rasco combo, I had to put both on 120 day layaway with the help of a co signer!! It has killed everything it's been pointed with "elephant " loads!!.... Laffin

F
fredIII Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
F
If it makes you feel better I think it's really swell. YOu should try to shoot 700 yards with it.

it's what all the cool guys are doing LOL. im going to start shooting fish with my 338 edge.

Last edited by fredIII; 06/28/16.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
The hilarious constant with you Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqks is,that when it's all said and done,you will have said a fhuqk of a LOT more than you "done". Hint. Laffin'!

Funnier than fhuqk,to grant Clueless Kchunts opportunity to obliviously quantify same,under the auspice of doing their "BEST". Fredrica starts a Whining Thread,because she's a Brokedick Turd Polisher who's never even seen the wares requisite,let alone used 'em and Judmam saves the day by outdumbfhuqking her.

EPIC fhuqking humor!

Between the two of you STUPID Fhuqks,you cain't muster the Riggin' to scratch the surface upon the initial query,but in fairness,there is NO slighting the magnitude of your Magnificent Whines,nor the copious amounts of Imagination and Pretend burned,to fuel your perpetual Delusions. Congratulations?!?

Your copious WELL founded Insecurities are only topped in their Humor Quotient,by your "knowledge","results" and "experience".

Pardon my being afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess and doing daily,that which your conjoined Retardation deems as being "impossible". Now ain't that a right proper Dichotomy?!?

You'll wanna read that again,now aloud and then Google it. I'm lookig forward to both the excuses and the fresh Whine. Do not "forget" that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery,as you "hard chargers" feed outta my hand,you sappy Sad Sack Kchunts.

Hint.

Just sayin'.

Laffin'!

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Lawrence you always skirt my questions, is moniker "boxer" cause you think you got hands, or the dog?

PS please find my wares and tactics inadequate... Hint

Laffin

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
IC B2

F
fredIII Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
F
sugar tits weird you never post anything even close to a sub Moa group past 50 yards . nothing but hot air.

You could know everything in the world about guns and you will never not be a peice of chit. Life has so much more that flies right the fùck over your fat head. Lol
You fat flap tittyed bitch you.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Oh, hint

Just sayin

Bless your heart!...

And all the other Schitt you've been blabbing for over 10 years...

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
She's really concerned about my wares that I'm gonna drag across 4 states, and up to Canada. And all the way across the pacific to Hawaii this year, yet again!! I'm guessing I'll handily kill everyfuckingthing I want, yet again.... She'll kill a couple Sitka bucks at 50 yards, maybe shoot a kelp fed beach bear, take a few pics of rifles laying in Schitt brown stream with some soreback steelhead, all the while impressing the do nothing crowd, same Schitt different year, same whinnying pouty Lawrence... Hint

Bless her heart

She's been led to water

Blah blah blah.....

Ain’t easy havin pals.
F
fredIII Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Judman
She's really concerned about my wares that I'm gonna drag across 4 states, and up to Canada. And all the way across the pacific to Hawaii this year, yet again!! I'm guessing I'll handily kill everyfuckingthing I want, yet again.... She'll kill a couple Sitka bucks at 50 yards, maybe shoot a kelp fed beach bear, take a few pics of rifles laying in Schitt brown stream with some soreback steelhead, all the while impressing the do nothing crowd, same Schitt different year, same whinnying pouty Lawrence... Hint

Bless her heart

She's been led to water

Blah blah blah.....

He should be worried about running out of test strips he gets that blood sugar any lower he will be in a coma. FTF

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Hey she does Schitt that caint be done!! She's also working on her retail sales degree. She sells more wares than anyone!! Hint...

All you have to do is treat your Schitt with little or no respect, basically being sooooo incredibly lazy, you don't clean anything is what it comes down to. Post pics on the interweb and ding ding ding your a bad biatch!!!

Laffin

Bless your heart

Hint

Re hint and all that Schitt

Ain’t easy havin pals.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Toldjaso hint...

Re hint

Bless your heart and all that happy Schitt

Somone must be fairly fuquing bored... Laffin

Ain’t easy havin pals.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
That's s stretch for a 22..I have played with one shooting at prairie dogs. Never got one past 275 or so..it's fun tho to throw dirt on them at 4-500 yds...

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Oh my...the Boozy Bromance continues,replete with added Insecurities,Fresh Whine,a new batcha Excuses and never a move being close to having been made. What were the fhuqking "odds"? Congratulations?!?

Have it on good authority that Bob flunged me a trio of Ruger 10/22 25MOA extended 1913 rails and a Kungfu shifter for the 1717D HB. Nabbed a trio of Fixed Fhuqkers earlier in the evening,if only to further quantify that MQ's have more up and are more tactile. 40MOA etched on the windshield won't suck and that grants 180MOA all in on a 6x and 160MOA on the 10x. Google it. Laffin'!

Mebbe The Turd Polishing Twins can summons the courage to borrow a camera and take some pics of their High Zoot wares and obliviously quantify yet again,that STUPIDITY is the "gift" that keeps on givin'. Laffin'!

Not many can "brag" that a 22LR and 17HMR whooped their asses,but you Do NOTHING Kchunts are on solid ground there and REALLY "get after it". Laffin'!

Bless your hearts.

'co,

Nothing is more fun than correlating POA/POI. Nothing.

Now curiously enough,the aforementioned MOA/MOA Fixed Fhuqkers will easily grant better than 275yds of opportunity,upon the windshield alone. With the current Lot of my preference,at 1290fps in a 18" 54 Anschutz 1808EDS(they'll haveta' Google it)and it's 50yd zero...the 275yd line is a paltry 32.9MOA correction. The 300yd line is sub 38MOA,if only for conversation. The 700yd line is a 150MOA poke and that is easily arranged ala 75MOA Bob rail,said glass and windshield. Really ain't much to it,other than having the wares that'll grant said opportunity,which do steal more than a leetle thunder from The Do NOTHING Whining Kchunts,their Imaginations and it's Pretend. Hint.

Ask the Boozy Bromance Bitches for some "particulars" on the wares they "use",if only because it's funnier than fhuqk. Were they not totally devoid the means,abilities and comprehension...everything wouldn't be sooooooooooooo daunting for 'em.

Laffin'!

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Don't be jelly.... Feel free to top the snub nosed RAR/rasco pronghorn combo.... Laffin

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
My buck magnet, notice the mowed yard, landscaping etc?? Hint...
[Linked Image]

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
For you mudshark lover.... Laffin
[Linked Image]

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Top it!!! Laffin
[Linked Image]

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I guess the difference is Larry, I kill [bleep] with mine, mount the scope, and just kill Schitt with it, fairly simple really... Hint re hint 80's butt rock on, kiss find pressure start at the start, you poor stupid bastard!! Haha

Ain’t easy havin pals.
F
fredIII Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
F
Did you ever find out if it was fast hands or his dog. He avoided that question like he avoided any 700 yard results.

Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

602 members (007FJ, 160user, 2500HD, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugeman, 240NMC, 63 invisible), 2,335 guests, and 1,238 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,652
Posts18,455,518
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.