Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 27 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 26 27
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I wouldn't buy a Nikon EDG binocular either, but that doesn't hide the fact that they have as good of optics as can be found on the planet, period. Kowa spotters do too.

You need to check your facts about Leica....they suck badly for resale, given their pathetic warranty and customer service problems.

I am far from "knowing it all", but I have put my money where my mouth is as far as optics go, having owned a few dozen binoculars in all price ranges and used them side by side with the 130'ish hunter's optics that have come into camp. Real world, not guessing, at least that's what my own eyeballs tell me.

Not in the industry, I just get a little miffed when someone posts things that are so blatantly full of BS like most of your posts in this forum.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
GB1

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Originally Posted by Jordan Smith
The binos could hold some interest, but the scope offerings are behind the times. They remind me of the efforts of 15 or 20 years ago, ala Burris BP, Nikon BDC, etc, with minimal erector travel of questionable reliability, reticles that take a bunch of screwing around to make work second-nature, and SFP designs that can leave a guy cursing if he tries to use said reticle in the heat of the moment on a respectable critter and realizes he's on the wrong mag setting...

But a Razor-esque bino at sub-$700 wouldn't suck.

Agree with you on the binocuar thing. You seem to have a voice of reason, unlike some others here, so I'll ask you a question (asked dc223 earlier but got no response):

I'm not in the market for a riflescope, but let's assume I am. Take the Toric 3-15x42 w/plex reticle. What precisely would hinder me from taking big game out to 330 yds, like I've done on probably 95% of the big game animals I've shot at?

If those are your "requirements" for a rifle scope.... why not just go 3-9 Leupold and save $500?

You better pray to the God of Skinny Punks that this wind doesn't pick up......
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Because I like VX3's and VX6's with simple duplex reticles, and get smokin' deals through Leupold's G&O program. Like I said, I'm not in the market, just curious why people assume you can't hunt successfully with a 3-9x and simple duplex or #4 just because some of you guys don't like 'em?

Last edited by JGRaider; 07/13/16.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by WRO

Yep, and the Kowa spotting scopes, both don't suck.

They are a bitch to find in a store in my area though.

Why would anyone with spend 2500 on a set of Nikons when you can get Swaros, Zeiss, or Ultravids for that will actually have resale value?

BTW, good job dipsh!t on finding some outlier, I would highly suggest you keep listing other random stuff so can let people know your the smartest phuquer on the interweb, maybe someday you'll rival big stick for the smartest phuquer on the interwebs award.

Do you work in the industry, or are you just some peckerwood in the internet that knows it all?

W-T-F? Inquiring minds want to know.

W
WRO Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Originally Posted by Magnumdood
Originally Posted by WRO

Yep, and the Kowa spotting scopes, both don't suck.

They are a bitch to find in a store in my area though.

Why would anyone with spend 2500 on a set of Nikons when you can get Swaros, Zeiss, or Ultravids for that will actually have resale value?

BTW, good job dipsh!t on finding some outlier, I would highly suggest you keep listing other random stuff so can let people know your the smartest phuquer on the interweb, maybe someday you'll rival big stick for the smartest phuquer on the interwebs award.

Do you work in the industry, or are you just some peckerwood in the internet that knows it all?

W-T-F? Inquiring minds want to know.

It was simply in reference to that when I posted my opinion on where most of the good schitt comes from (A lot of the same stuff that peckerwood runs BTW) he throws out an outlier to the hunting community to prove how smart he is.

Its like discussing fine luxury cars, everyone mentions Lexus, BMW, Mercedes, etc, and then one guy, to prove how [bleep] smart he is says, you're clueless, you didn't mention the Hyundai Equus. It makes him technically right because its a nice rig, but not one that everyone gets all horned up on because, like nikon, Hyundai is best known for their economy line of products.

IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by WRO

It was simply in reference to that when I posted my opinion on where most of the good schitt comes from (A lot of the same stuff that peckerwood runs BTW) he throws out an outlier to the hunting community to prove how smart he is.

Come on WRO, let's just be honest about the conversation please. Here's what you said, and you did not say "most of". Had you said "most of", or IMO, then I'd not say another word about it. It's not the first time you've made this ridiculous statement.

Originally Posted by WRO

The good schitt still comes from Schott in Germany though.

Victory HT's&SF's
Everything Swaro
Leica (not sure on the new stuff)
Meostars

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Because I like VX3's and VX6's with simple duplex reticles, and get smokin' deals through Leupold's G&O program. Like I said, I'm not in the market, just curious why people assume you can't hunt successfully with a 3-9x and simple duplex or #4 just because some of you guys don't like 'em?
Not a 3-9x,but a simple duplex in a Weaver 4x fixed power.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
W
WRO Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Originally Posted by WRO

Come on WRO, let's just be honest about the conversation please. Here's what you said, and you did not say "most of". Had you said "most of", or IMO, then I'd not say another word about it. It's not the first time you've made this ridiculous statement.

Originally Posted by WRO

The good schitt still comes from Schott in Germany though.

Victory HT's&SF's
Everything Swaro
Leica (not sure on the new stuff)
Meostars

I got it, its ridiculous to say the good schitt as far as sport optics (not scopes) comes from Europe with glass sourced from the Schott Factory in Germany.

Most of or not, there is nothing false or ridiculous about saying as a rule, the best glass comes from Germany and is used in the glass you carry by what I've seen.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'9,

Only folks who ACTUALLY shoot,can connect dots...but it's funnier than fhuqk to grant slack on the rope and let the Window Lickers try to "convince" themselves,that they've a first fhuqking clue about ANYTHING.

Bless their hearts.

Laughing!...............

'Ornery,

I'd happily buy a video of you TRYING to sneak up on a glass of water. PM me an addy,so I know where to send a Money Order. Congratulations?!?

STUPIDITY isn't an "act" for you...you "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.............

'pass,

The SWFA variable you cited,also only happens to be offered in SFP,FFP,MOA/MOA and MIL/MIL...leaving no stone unturned. The Turdic cannot even begin to scratch the fhuqking surface upon it's magnitude and that is COLOSSAL gross understatement.

That before the hilarious Turdic erector "travel" and "compelling" 1" and 2" Box "Tests" as a warm/fuzzy.

Where do these DUMB Fhuqks come up with sooooooooo incredibly much Stupidity?!?

Wow +P++!

Laughing!...............

Jordan,

I could not in Good Faith,spend funds with a firm who LIES sooooooo fhuqking often and in such grandiose fashion. Too easy to score goods of repute,from makers of repute,less the Snake Oil Bullschit and Goat Fhuqks.

The "genius" would be FAR better served to shut the fhuqk up,take notes and apply same.....................

'223,

BDC and Grey tubes...conjoined with a temp sensitive coupon,is the "new" warm/fuzzy in DUMB Fhuqk Land.

Laughing!................

Trevor,

Do put into "perspective" what a "whopping" 2 months of scope "shooting" and "testing" incorporates for you. How many rounds fired? How many 1" and 2" Box "Tests"? What sorta platforms are these Turdics mounted upon and whjat are you extrapolating their "revelations" against?

For context,the 2-day "old" MOA/MOA Fixed Fhuqkers have digested better than 800rds of centerfire,have had untold THOUSANDS of MOA dumped into their erectors and "happen" to subtend dead on the fhuqking money to boot. The repeats are money,the tracking spectacular and zero retention is spot on...as I let a coupla them rattle in the bed of my crummy for cursory R&D in such regard. Though in fairness,I just had OEM Dakar leafs and new 5100 Bilstein's tossed in the stern and 5100's with OME's 8224 springs for replacement coilovers in the bow. Let's just say,that nothin' is "pristine" any more. What were the fhuqking "odds"?!? Laughing!

You'd best fire up Google,once again!

I'll go yard 'em outta the crummy,after I finish diggin' my post hole for the new Satellite Dish and dangle a pic for posterity,so you can at least say you've "seen" rifles that get shot. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

PLEASE keep your "riveting" "findings" coming,as those "hard charging" pursuits certainly inspire "confidence" in the "genius's" Goat Fhuqks. Give or fhuqking take. Hint.

PS and by the way,you keep "forgetting" about that "splendid" 300Winny's "particulars". Here...I'll break the ice for ya'.

[Linked Image]

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

'45,

Great Spotters and Binos fhuqking ABOUND. Hint.

The "genius" cain't even scratch the surface.

Just sayin' and then he PROVED it.....................

'Raider,

You couldn't "critique" a fhuqking thumb tack. I VERY much getta kick outta you using yourself,as a barometer of "evaluation" upon anything,other than the oblivious HILARITY associated with your Retardation. Congratulations?!?

VERY fhuqking "soothing" that "THE Premiere long range scope" offered by the "genius" is soooooooooo fhuqking pathetically blasse' and shy of any/all marks,that it aligns with your pathetic fhuqking version of "experience". The Texas Version of EVERYTHING,is fhuqking hilarious!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

WRO,

You reserve the right to find me "mistaken" and here's HOPING that you are fhuqking STUPID enough to "try". congratulations?!?

How's Kowa do in inclement weather? Never seen one weather a storm and pun be intended. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

MagnumDoosh,

Cite ANYONE who "shoots","hunts" and "does" less than you. Congratulations?!?

Don't let the drool hit the keyboard,as a you conjure a Fabrication to "contend" them FACTS. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

elkchunternm,

One can NEVER tell,if you are bitching or bragging...though it's never not 100% fhuqking obvious which one it SHOULD be. Congratulations?!?

Here's to the perpetual oblivious HILARITY,of you doing your best.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

(Addendum: for yet another Do NOTHING Kchunt)

Femgal,

Pardon my shooting everything you don't got,as you set on your Do NOTHING Twat. Congratulations?!?

Feel free to extoll your Imagination and it's Pretend,to find me "mistaken"...you poor poor Sappy CLUELESS Fhuqk.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Stick:

You are just a big blowhard, and I am thinking you
are a bit challenged. That means limited erector travel, and have an erection angle of a steep 180 degrees.

That is called limp dick.

You should just crawl back into your hole.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
How would you say Torics compare to Zeiss 10x40 Classics?

$$$ TRUMP AT THE PUMP 2024 $$$
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
15. Feedback

We appreciate hearing from our users and welcome your comments regarding the Site. Please be advised, however, that if you send us creative ideas, suggestions, inventions, or materials (“Creative Ideas”), we will (a) own, exclusively, all now known or later discovered rights to the Creative Ideas; (b) not be subject to any obligation of confidentiality and will not be liable for any use or disclosure of any Creative Ideas; and (c) be entitled to unrestricted use of the Creative Ideas for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to you or any other person.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
15. Feedback

So, what's your point. Looks like pretty standard legalese to me. If you don't like it, don't give them any feedback or ideas. This thread has gone beyond ridiculous.

Dre Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
What Happened to this thread?

All of them do something better than the 30-06, but none of them do everything as well.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Farmboy1
Stick:

You are just a big blowhard, and I am thinking you
are a bit challenged. That means limited erector travel, and have an erection angle of a steep 180 degrees.

That is called limp dick.

You should just crawl back into your hole.

Put the threadkiller on permanent ignore.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Yes, he's a fraud and a narcissist. He trots out the same ancient photos of that one bear he shot, and those couple of deer, to pretend he hunts. The same shopworn photos of the same shopworn rifles, that never seem to do anything but endless "tests". He boasts about how much shooting he does but never appears in any competition. And pretends he's "researching" but never has anything really useful, credible or new to report.

He also has no reservations about pretending to knowledge he just doesn't have, opinions about gear he's never used, game he's never hunted in places he's never been. And all wrapped up in confused gibberish and imprecations. If there's anything of worth in the man, or what he says, it isn't worth wading through his garbage to find it.

And you know what? He'll reply to this. Probably the same tired lines. But I won't be reading it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
imaginary pretend ignore? seems to be a lot of that going around.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
No, real ignore. The bloke's posts, filled as they are with imagination and pretend, just aren't worth reading.

Dre Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Pretty pathetic and sad really. Guy can't take a hint.

All of them do something better than the 30-06, but none of them do everything as well.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by dan_oz
Yes, he's a fraud and a narcissist. He trots out the same ancient photos of that one bear he shot, and those couple of deer, to pretend he hunts. The same shopworn photos of the same shopworn rifles, that never seem to do anything but endless "tests". He boasts about how much shooting he does but never appears in any competition. And pretends he's "researching" but never has anything really useful, credible or new to report.

He also has no reservations about pretending to knowledge he just doesn't have, opinions about gear he's never used, game he's never hunted in places he's never been. And all wrapped up in confused gibberish and imprecations. If there's anything of worth in the man, or what he says, it isn't worth wading through his garbage to find it.

And you know what? He'll reply to this. Probably the same tired lines. But I won't be reading it.

He does have a massive amount of information that he could share and sometimes he does but lately he is really getting very belligerent and quite frankly who the [bleep] needs that . I don't know how anyone with a Job and a family can spend the amount of time and money he does on rifles and shooting accessories and do all of it successfully. Something does not add up .

Page 9 of 27 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 26 27

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

217 members (30Gibbs, 10gaugemag, 345dl, 1_deuce, 264mag, 16penny, 33 invisible), 2,749 guests, and 1,021 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,277
Posts18,467,633
Members73,927
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.