Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 27 1 2 3 4 26 27
T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Originally Posted by Ackleyfan
Welcome to the fire...have you done any extensive testing on the tracking and RTZ?

Oh boy do we. Thousands and thousands of rounds in development and testing. I have a 2-10x Toric on a 300 Win right now that I must have "shot the box" for a straight 40 rounds with damn near perfect results. Even make a game out of it, move the box from 1" to 2", reverse it, etc. It plain just tracks perfectly and returns to zero everytime.

Originally Posted by SKane
Trevor,

Any chance you could post a photo of the eye cups on the bino? Mainly interested in the girth (or lack thereof) around the oculars. Thank you, and, welcome to the fire.

I'll gladly get a photo up asap.

Trevor
Tract Optics
www.TractOptics.com

Use discount code: 24HOUR5 for 5% off your order!
GB1

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Originally Posted by STS45

I like that you are straight up and honest. If what you say is true then some of the big names had better be very worried. I may try a set for this season. If true I'll sing your praises, if not I'll be brutally honest in my assessment and comparisons.

I've had both the Razor HD 10x42 and the Swaro SLC HD 10x42. The Razor was good, not great. Decent glass, excellent warranty and pretty lightweight. The Swaro SLC is a damn fine pair of binoculars. Very bright and clear, with an excellent view. Only reason I sold them was I never used them, I was always behind my Swaro SLC HD 15x56 grin

Was about to pull the trigger on a pair of Meopta Meostar 8x42 HD's. They have great reviews and a very good military discount. I'm looking forward to seeing how these compare as I am a bit of a optics junky.

Thanks STS. I would love to see some reviews posted here. I'm a realist, and you need good with the bad, but when you pick up the Toric and really start looking through it, and see that price tag at ~$660... you'll be quite happy. And that's just the bino, let alone the scopes. Keeping in mind we also various product models to give the consumer pricing options.

Guys, we're very open about our pricing model. We cut out layers of margin and profit and we sell direct to the consumer. If anyone's worked in comsumer packaged goods, or any business industry, you know when a manufacturer sells to a retailer, the retailer charges and needs a hefty margin on item. We're going right from the manufacturer (us) to you. That's our answer to getting higher quality optics in sportsman's hands for a lot less money.

I'll be posting a coupon code for forum users here shortly as well guys. I want to earn your business and want to be here for any questions, Comments, or concerns.

Trevor
Tract Optics
www.tractoptics.com

Last edited by TRACT_Optics; 07/08/16.

Trevor
Tract Optics
www.TractOptics.com

Dre Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I was trying to locate how you reticules look as wells as the BDC.....I found the BDC by accident on your calculator. I have to say I LIKE it much better than nikon. I do like my nikons. 2 monarch binos, 4 or 5 scopes. If you improved on nikon and offer better scope at better price I can't wait to try you out.
Do you offer CDS type turrets. as much I like your BDC, I am going over to turrets.

May Question for you is what about your warranty?
lets say you go BK in 5 years, what good is a life time warranty if you're not around? who will take care of the repair?

Last edited by Dre; 07/09/16.

All of them do something better than the 30-06, but none of them do everything as well.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Trevor,

You oughtta be fhuqking EMBARRASSED,for saying schit sooooooooo fhuqking Stupid. I shot 1000's and 1000's of rounds yesterday alone,though in fairness to nothing past the 1750yd line and never asked much more than 39.7 Mils from a single scope's erector travel(Anschutz 1717D HB 17HMR/10x MQ),nor 7.2 Mils from anything's windage adjustments(all of it dialed as a wind threshold anchor,then conditions slid on the reticle from there) . How do you keep a straight face trying to peddle dogschit,with the "Testimonal" of gunning a 1" to 2" "box" as "affirmation" of a platform's "sanctity"? Read that again,now one more time,this time aloud,print it and have someone else read it back to you. Hint.

Now it is more than a touch alarming that a Nikon Bean Counter is calling the shots,because Nikon has never made a Bino,Spotter or Riflescope worth a fhuqk. Read that again. Hint.

It is far from "soothing" that your Trump Card is being a Counter Jockey at a Retail Outlet and having a fascination with 1" and 2" boxes. Hint. Laughing!

The scope line is a fhuqking joke and chockfull of Fence Hopping Texan Dumbfhuqkery. Much "thought" was given to fhuqk up easy schit and that is a Nikon Swan Song and a Counter Jockey tattletale. Congratulations?!?

The Ballistic "Calculator" schit is hilarious,as is your version of a reticle,after having given it such esteemed "thought",due the "experience","knowledge" and "results" from the Walmart Greeters manning Tract Optics. I'll feign my "surprise",that there's nary a simple citing of reticle subtension value in inches,IPHY,MOA or Mils. What were the fhuqking "odds"?!? Laughing!

You Dumb Fhuqks bolted together every Cough Silencer and Butt-out Tool,then stood back and clapped your hands like you'd fhuqking done something. Dude,I'm fhuqking crying I'm laughing soooooooooooo fhuqking hard and it's ONLY becauser you Dumb Fhuqks are doing your "best"!

Someone who "knows" as "much" as you,is always going to be well served to be asking questions,instead of giving "answers" and the less you say,the better you WILL "do". Hint.

The glass etched "Impact Reticle" is funnier than fhuqk,as is the video "extolling" same. Few things as "comforting" as perpetual reiteration of such constants as "approximately" and "about",while trying to pawn off a steaming pile of fhuqking schit to the unsuspecting! REALLY enjoyed the 100yd zero and 100yd proposed subtension interface,unless you are gunning a Boomer,then the MAGIC really happens...with a 200yd zero and 100yd incremental proposed subtension interface after said farce. It's ONLY fhuqking sooooooooooooo gawddamned hilarious,because you Dumbfhuqks are in so very far over your pointy heads,due a lifetime of being on the wrong side of the counter. Hint.

Then you Dumbfhuqks frost it with THE Golden Goose...a BDC! Is Nikon Headquarters in Texas?!? Laughing!

To frost that Dumbfhuqkery,you offer a POS fhuqking reticle that negates the BDC(erector adjustment to arrange POA/POI),by having archaeic windage dots sprinkled in the useless portion of the FOV,like a [bleep] tossed a handful of schit at the glass,as there is NO rhyme or reason no matter what your "experience" tells you otherwise. Sweetheart,to incorporate erector travel,with an ability to subtend wind,the gawddamned fhuqking windage reference points MUST be on the horizontal run of crosshair intersection. Read that again,now one more time,this time aloud,print it and have someone else read it to you. Hint.

This Hilarity is verbatim(that means word for word),from your "info" in regards to the 2-10 Turdic BDC:

"The versatile Glass Etched Impact BDC reticle provides 10 mph Windage correction as well as bullet drop compensation without obscuring the target even at extreme long range."

The poignant profundity of that amount of Dumbfhuqkery in so few words,will grant you "opportunity" to be an "Honorary" Texan. Laughing!

How many Nikon "Executives" and Walmart Greeters,with how "much" "experience",did it take to dream this HILARITY up?!? DO tell and do not "forget" the particulars and mebbe cite some 1" and 2" box reiterations,to quantify the "sanctity" of such a mechanical "marvel". Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Now lemme show you how to blow such a piece of steaming fhuqking schit outta the water,with but a single poke. Pardon the subtension values correlating to EVERYTHING from say a Feinwerkbau 300S(Google it) to a 50BMG. HINT.

[Linked Image]

I reckon even someone as fhuqking Stupid as you,will note that with subtension values plainly cited,that even a Fence Hopping Texan would have a hard time fhuqking this up. You "only" reap 40MOA(2/3's of a POS Turdic's TOTAL erector travel) on the etched windshield alone. Subtension values are simplistic,denoted and coincide with erector travel values,so the system is in synch. In nice conditions(no wind)with a 300Winny and a 212 Hornie ELD at 2825fps with a 250yd zero,the reticle alone "only" grants the 1300yd line. Factoring the same boolit/cartridge recipe in full value 10mph wind,a 2000yd poke only burns up 16.2 of the finite 20MOA windage holdoff available. Hint.

Conjoining same,one can quickly reap enough 10x erector travel to contend drop with the same load to the 2000yd line(a paltry 101.5MOA correction) and slide wind changes at the same time upon the horizontal scale. 'Nother hint.

Now I know it ain't hardly fhuqking "fair",that one can reap a platform with multiple Turdic's worth of elevation compensation in it,along with a VASTLY superior etched reticle and for less than 50% of the Turdic Ante's Fhuqking price. Though in fairness,a zero stop is gonna set you back about 35-cents. Hint. Laughing!

Here you go...fhuqk your Turdic attempt

'Course you'll haveta Google all of it,including your own Dumbfhuqkery and that just might be THE funniest part. Or you can reserve the right to say sumptin' in Nikon or Counter Jockey Speak,so do NOT be shy. Laughing!

To be fair,I prefer MQ Fixed Fhuqkers and it's not even "fair" to couple a Mil Erector,with a Mil Reticle and drive same with a FFP Milscale Spotting Scope,so the Whole Enchilada coincides(that means synchs).

FFP Reupold 67180(Gen2) gunned out the front door.

[Linked Image]

MQ Fixed Fhuqker reticle,used to subtend distance to a napping Polar Bear. I'll letcha' get ALL Googled up and give you another crack at subtension again,as related to the Turdic reticle at 10X and using same to quantify distance and/or Critterly Splendor(your choice...but I'd tread LIGHTLY!). Laughing!

[Linked Image]

MQ subtension scale,if only to corroborate how fhuqking STUPID the Turdic attempt is. Hint.

[Linked Image]

I look forward as much to the pending Silence,as I do the pending Whine and Fabrications. Flush all that current schit down the toilet,start over and you may have a fhuqking chance. Ain't it a hoot,that the DUMBER the fhuqk,the "better" your schit is?!? Now that is a "Sales Pitch"! Laughing!

You've been led to water.

Thank me later.

Hint.

I gotta chop a few barrels,yam some crowns,mount some new inclined 1913 rails,slam a KungFu Shifter aboard the 1717,have a Reloading Bonanza,toss a new 1-7" 5R SPR contoured 243Win SAAMI spout on a Krunchenticker and then gun zero confirmations and ascertain come-up's. Google it.

[Linked Image]

Looking forward to you "telling" me "more".

WOW +P+++!................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Only accurate rifles are interesting.
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Trevor, welcome to the 'fire. (Granted, not as eloquent nor as welcoming as the previous, but the best that I can do.)

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Was this the advanced class? My head hurts.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
BDC reticles suck a$$ and Nikon's may top that list.

Nikon has never given a $hit about their riflescope lines, historically. It's not what they are known for, or where they make their money. A Nikon riflescope pedigree is not something I'd brag about. Although leaving said "riflescope company" may be.

There seems to be a lot of "optics companies" popping up lately. None being actual mfgs of anything. And many using the exact same mfgs.

My suggestion is to listen to actual shooters and what they want. I don't know any (whom I respect) that run gimmicky BDCs (that change every time conditions change). Mil or MOA based reticles are one thing. Gimmicky BDCs are a whole 'nother world of stupid IMO.

Of course, there are plenty of companies out there that cater to the ignorant. Pick whicn type of company you wanna be, and rock on. Just about everyone is a "sniper" these days.....laffin'.....

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Trevor, you'll be miles ahead of the curve if you go ahead and put a few of 24HCF losers on ignore. Big Stick, Boxer, and his underwear sniffers are a good start.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
Dre Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Always wonder if boxer and big stick are the same guy or at least butt buddies?

All of them do something better than the 30-06, but none of them do everything as well.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Dre
Always wonder if boxer and big stick are the same guy?

You can stop wondering.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by TRACT_Optics
Originally Posted by STS45

I like that you are straight up and honest. If what you say is true then some of the big names had better be very worried. I may try a set for this season. If true I'll sing your praises, if not I'll be brutally honest in my assessment and comparisons.

I've had both the Razor HD 10x42 and the Swaro SLC HD 10x42. The Razor was good, not great. Decent glass, excellent warranty and pretty lightweight. The Swaro SLC is a damn fine pair of binoculars. Very bright and clear, with an excellent view. Only reason I sold them was I never used them, I was always behind my Swaro SLC HD 15x56 grin

Was about to pull the trigger on a pair of Meopta Meostar 8x42 HD's. They have great reviews and a very good military discount. I'm looking forward to seeing how these compare as I am a bit of a optics junky.

Thanks STS. I would love to see some reviews posted here. I'm a realist, and you need good with the bad, but when you pick up the Toric and really start looking through it, and see that price tag at ~$660... you'll be quite happy. And that's just the bino, let alone the scopes. Keeping in mind we also various product models to give the consumer pricing options.

Guys, we're very open about our pricing model. We cut out layers of margin and profit and we sell direct to the consumer. If anyone's worked in comsumer packaged goods, or any business industry, you know when a manufacturer sells to a retailer, the retailer charges and needs a hefty margin on item. We're going right from the manufacturer (us) to you. That's our answer to getting higher quality optics in sportsman's hands for a lot less money.

I'll be posting a coupon code for forum users here shortly as well guys. I want to earn your business and want to be here for any questions, Comments, or concerns.

Trevor
Tract Optics
www.tractoptics.com

Trevor,Your BDC looks too much like a windplex which to me sucks.Just plane hashmarks work for me(Example Minoxs BDC)Here is what I look for in a scope.Light weight,4" constant eye relief.Some type of rain coating is a bonus.I do not twirl turrets and can figure out windage on my own.Too much crap just clutters a scope up.Most of the time I can get close enough to game to sight in at 200 yard and am good to go to 350 which is close to as far as I will shoot.This is what I look for.Have another line that is for the turret twirlers who do not care that they are using a 20 ounce plus scope.Good luck with your new venture and tell big dick to GFY!!! grin

Last edited by Huntz; 07/09/16.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Trevor,

I guess while we're making requests for optics I will chime in. Glass is paramount to me. Generally I don't twist turrets but do like the reticle to move the correct amount when sighting in the scope. Like Huntz says, 4" is good for eye relief. The magnification range I like is 4-20X or so. Certainly want at least 20X on the top end. Also low light is very important to me. That means a objective of 44mm or more. While you're at it a maximum weight of 18 ounces would be great.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Well that escalated quickly, lol.

Originally Posted by 5sdad
Trevor, welcome to the 'fire. (Granted, not as eloquent nor as welcoming as the previous, but the best that I can do.)

Thanks 5sdad. I do appreciate it.

Originally Posted by 2muchgun
BDC reticles suck a$$ and Nikon's may top that list.

2much,
You actually hit on some good points. Previous companies limited us and steer your development for what they want to see....this is why Tract was founded, to get away from that.

Tracts opening product assortment is really geared toward hunters who are also shooters. A lot of hunters do like BDC's. Me personally, when I hunt, I know my holds and judge off the animal and rarely am taking a shot outside my killbox. Fun in hunting is getting close anyway. That being said, our T-Plex reticle with the thin top post is perfect for keeping a clear open fov.

We have some great optics coming out that cover those areas of shooting. Nice thing about Tract, everyone here is a die hard world traveled hunter and shoots competively. Love taking what we wanted to see in scopes and bring it out but we sure as hell love hearing what others are wanting too. By cutting out the middle man we can bring those features out at great prices and keep the quality high.

Trevor
Tract Optics
www.TractOptics.com

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Trevor, you'll be miles ahead of the curve if you go ahead and put a few of 24HCF losers on ignore. Big Stick, Boxer, and his underwear sniffers are a good start.

Lol, thank JG. Every forum has 'em.

Originally Posted by Huntz

Trevor,Your BDC looks too much like a windplex which to me sucks.Just plane hashmarks work for me(Example Minoxs BDC)Here is what I look for in a scope.Light weight,4" constant eye relief.Some type of rain coating is a bonus.I do not twirl turrets and can figure out windage on my own.Too much crap just clutters a scope up.Most of the time I can get close enough to game to sight in at 200 yard and am good to go to 350 which is close to as far as I will shoot.This is what I look for.Have another line that is for the turret twirlers who do not care that they are using a 20 ounce plus scope.Good luck with your new venture and tell big dick to GFY!!! grin

Thanks huntz. All feedback is good to hear. I'm right there with you. On a hunting stick, I don't touch the turrets after I'm zeroed.

I think you'll be happy to hear we do have a solid constant 4" of eye relief through the magnification range. And that's not a about 4", it's a true 4".

Originally Posted by Ringman
Trevor,

I guess while we're making requests for optics I will chime in. Glass is paramount to me. Generally I don't twist turrets but do like the reticle to move the correct amount when sighting in the scope. Like Huntz says, 4" is good for eye relief. The magnification range I like is 4-20X or so. Certainly want at least 20X on the top end. Also low light is very important to me. That means a objective of 44mm or more. While you're at it a maximum weight of 18 ounces would be great.

Ringman, love hearing feedback or features of interest. We do have that constant 4" and glass is absolutely top notch. I've worked in product for years now and seeing optical factories work with quality lenses is amazing. It's incredible to see the differences in the factories where quality vs. quantity come from.

Last edited by TRACT_Optics; 07/09/16.

Trevor
Tract Optics
www.TractOptics.com

Dre Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Some anti turrets turning huh.
I'm not a competitive shooter, hunter first and not a major turret turner.
But after using BDC and custom turrets for a specific caliber and ammo. I much rather have that. I know I can get turrets made, but I dont want to drop another $100 at kenton.
I think you should offer something like Leopold with CDS and their windage reticle, burris has one as well with their C4 reticle.
That would spark my interest. I like your 2-10 option. Personally, that's all big game hunters need.
Still waiting on response about warranty and out of business.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Why anyone would enter into such a program of frustration such as trying to start up a rifle scope company is beyond me lol...

Shooting optics consumers would be the most finicky and hard to please mob on Earth. If it started raining six-foot blondes, they'd complain and want brunettes.

Soooo, give me a strong, light scope with a modest power / zoom range (4-8x or 6-12x would do it) with a clear LR reticle with either mil or moa hash marks (when set at max power) for at least 10 mil of ele on the reticle. I can't see why at least 100moa of internal adjustment cannot be built into a 1inch scope tube, so put that on the list too. Give me the option of turrets or not. Resettable is a must.

Of course the glass needs to be "good" but need not be as good as a bino or spotter (or camera).

Couldn't care less about 25 vs 30mm tube.

Reticles tailored to a cartridge/load combo suck because they're always a big compromise. If a shooter cannot work out how many moa / mil to hold over with their load, they probably shouldn't be shooting that far out because they've clearly not done their homework.

Good luck in your enterprise in any case. Aesthetically the scope designs look very sharp.

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Originally Posted by Dre
Some anti turrets turning huh.
I'm not a competitive shooter, hunter first and not a major turret turner.
But after using BDC and custom turrets for a specific caliber and ammo. I much rather have that. I know I can get turrets made, but I dont want to drop another $100 at kenton.
I think you should offer something like Leopold with CDS and their windage reticle, burris has one as well with their C4 reticle.
That would spark my interest. I like your 2-10 option. Personally, that's all big game hunters need.
Still waiting on response about warranty and out of business.

Dre,

Thanks for posting again and my apologies for over not answering sooner. I needed popcorn for that following post to yours and missed the reply wink

To answer your question, Tract has a great footing and is backed by and partnered with other companies that have been around for a long time, also in the hunting/shooting industry. With the quality of product and the prices, let alone the ownership, I just don't see that happening because we're in it for the long haul. Should a catastrophe happen, we would setup a contact system because the ties to the factory are still there let alone the partnered companies.

Trevor
Tract Optics
www.TractOptics.com

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'7mm,

Beware The Vulcan Mindfhuqk.

Tract is desperately trying just that...though it'll only "work" in fhuqking Texas and upon Texans.

But what DON'T?!?

Laughing!................

'BR,

That were The PreSchool amended version of simplistic facts. I like leetle words and poignant pics,so even THE Dumbest Of Fhuqks can follow along and nod their heads. Cracks me up,when they do and the drool hits their keyboards in unison. Laughing!

Had to keep it short,for The Do NOTHING Gang,Droolers,Retards and Dumbfhuqks. Hell...even the Texans got it and the only fhuqking thing they "shoot",is their mouths.

'muchgun,

For them with 17 IQ Points or more "Nikon" and "Counter Jockey" ain't very soothin' and then there's the realization of just how VERY fhuqked up the Goat Fhuqks are,due "specifications",hilarious video and a feeble attempt here to feign a first fhuqking clue about POA/POI intersections.

Subtention is a constant,BDC's are a fhuqking joke and of course SFP muddles all...but the video denoted how the graphite color is certainly fhuqking cool.

Laughing!...................

'Raider,

Now what were the fhuqking "odds",that you yet again "forgot" about your perpetually hyped Imaginary Pretend Ignore and reiterate time and again,that besides being a Totally CLUELESS Kchunt,you are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. Congratulations?!?

Funnier than fhuqk how you Clueless Kchunts,go right to cramming things in your mouths and asses,while giving ALL things germane the crux,THE widest of berths. I "wonder" why that is?!?

Bless your heart.

Dre,

Ain't it a hoot,that wonder and guess is ALL that you can "do"? Congratulations?!?

Purty good Crownathalon this afternoon,if only to crush more Myths,Wives Tales and Bean Counter "experience". Hint.

If only to fuel your Imagination and bolster your Pretend. The VL/SDM-4(ceramic stone),Version One chop/crown.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Bitch wouldn't shoot. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Been a Safe Queen. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Now you Window Lickers can sleep soundly! Though the bitch prolly won't shoot now. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

You'd do well to shut the fhuqk up,take notes and apply same...HOPING that someday you'll understand why. Laughing!

Stay tuned,this bitch is gonna be a fhuqking PEACHand I can "only" shoot 'til 10:00PM. Hint.

[Linked Image]

Bless your heart.

Laughing!....................

'MT,

Wonder and Pretend,is as close as she can get to "doing",so don't go swipin' her Imagination away from her...if only because it's ALL she's "got" and that would be mean.

Laughing!..................

[bleep],

BDC's suck ass and that simply due to literal DESIGN. There is no such thing as a "good" BDC,nor a "bad" BDC,because the whole premise is a colossal STUPID Goat Fhuqk that can't "work". Hint.

Turrets that don't track,repeat or hold zero,are 100% fhuqking worthless...even if you do not touch them. Hint.

Haphazard subtension,do NO fhuqking favors either,especially when "designed" counterintuitive and contrary to the very DUMBFHUQKERY you are trying to peddle to the unsuspecting,such as yourself. You "lucky" kchunt. Laughing!

As per always,you will always do best by fhuqking yourself,if only because you WILL get more poozy in such an approach. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..................

Ringmam,

What decade did you last punch a tag in?

No doubt your needs are veddy veddy fhuqking SPECIAL and that Blue Parking Permit is very well deserved. Congratulations?!?

You poor poor STUPID fhuqk.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.....................

Trevor,

You don't want feedback,you wanna be told that your STUPIDITY is something it ain't. GOOD fhuqking luck on that.

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise" even someone as fhuqking STUPID as you,knew better than to try and talk glass. What were the "odds"?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.....................

'17,

The Market ain't never not WIDE open for good riggin',founded on good principles,that'll outperform existing wares. If only obviously,this Sad Sack Goat Fhuqk ain't even close,but it is funnier than fhuqk,so all is not lost.(grin)

Tract fails MISERABLY on all counts and the very "Trump Cards" they are feverishly trying to bolster,is the fhuqking schit to be AVOIDED at all fhuqking costs. Now ain't that a right proper Dichotomy?!? Schit this fhuqking funny,cain't even be made up!

Leave all The Snoopy Glass for the Texans,as the Market is SATURATED with it and simply focus on where and how the rubber meets the road for the astute. Pun be intended.

Funniest part is that the Tract Dumbfhuqks have themselves convinced,that they are REALLY doing "something". In the Turdic BDC Video is was plainly cited that the Goat Fhuqked Piece Of Schit was "THE perfect solution" and "THE Premiere LR scope". The DUMB fhuqkers oughtta be sued for LIES of such incredible magnitude,despite Texans believing it. Laughing!

Heavily compromised erector travel,schit reticles,BDC's and SFP don't arrange anything other than yet another Fish Knocker. Though the cool graphite color,really ADDS much to the fray.(grin)

This is EPIC April Fool's worthy schit...mainly because the DUMB fhuqks are serious!

Wow +P++!..........................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Dre Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Trevor, Thanks for the reply.
Big stick, I'll read your reply when learn how to write proper English. In Mean time.....how do I say this nicely? [bleep] off and die? Hope that wasn't too direct, But I doubt you'll comprehend that.
By the way. No one cares about all your pics .

Page 2 of 27 1 2 3 4 26 27

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

644 members (1234, 19rabbit52, 007FJ, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 1936M71, 59 invisible), 2,589 guests, and 1,267 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,694
Posts18,456,603
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.