Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 27 1 2 3 4 5 26 27
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
I've been lurking and posting on this forum for roughly 8 years now. I don't post often but do appreciate the knowledge and courtesy that is present on this forum. I am fortunate enough to make a living in the retail side of the outdoor industry, there is a lot to be learned here on the campfire. I put it above the rest as far as members with technical knowledge.

Big Stick you are a complete dic*, any manufacturer that exposed themselves on a forum is doing nothing but looking for good, honest feedback. How many representatives from the big guys (that you likely support) do you see on here, none. I know misspelling cuss words so you can get them posted makes you feel like an adult but failing to deliver an actionable message means it's a waste of space that is incredibly hard to read. I'm sure many have written something similar to this in the past and obviously you haven't been creative enough to find a better way to deliver your message so this likely means nothing to you.

Tract, it takes a brave vendor to be vulnerable to the consumer who hasn't committed money to your product. All the best and stick around, this is a good place to learn invaluable knowledge from your end user. JG is a great example, I have no idea who he is but he has influenced a lot of my purchases. I likely will never base a large buy at work or personal investment on what big stick says, weird...

Nick

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Binos look good but why do the scopes have to have such a huge eye piece?

E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
Any plans for a fixed power scope,say 2.5x,4x,6x,10x and higher?

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Dre,

It's your Imagination,so Pretend with it as you MUST. I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that besides being a Clueless Fhuqk,you are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit and didn't read "any" of it. I "believe" you. Congratulations?!? Laughing!

Facts are more than a wee bit unsettling to The Do NOTHING Gang,if only because the Reality of pixels collides with their Fantasy(ies).

I'm up ag'in it,in that I cain't recall if I loaned out my AR-10 barrel wrench,or just cain't find the bitch,so am caught halfway betwixt an OEM 1-10" Three Oh Not So Great Spout and a High Zoot 243Win SAAMI replacement. Sucks having only (1) rifle and scope. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

On the brightside,Bob knocked 'er outta da park again and got a scald on his 25MOA 1913 extended rails,as they just happen to coax ALL of the goody in available Fixed Fhuqker ring spacing. Crowdin' 80MOA-ish remaining on the erector now,which is a start,but it'll take 'Horn rings and a 40MOA dump to ring the bell. Hell,you'd only haveta bolt (2) Turdics together,to yet be shy of the capabilities. Google it. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

There was a time when the TPS R.A.M. was a nice way to fly. Google it.

[Linked Image]

Had chopped one of my AMT SG H2's to 18" and hooked 'er to the Coffee Grinder yesterday. Google it. Laughing!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Bob's 1717D HB KungFu Shifter is a great assist in gunning movers. Just the right length and though I typically disdain knurling on a gear shifter,this 'un ain't bad. Wouldn't be a good fit on any of my 54's in 22LR,due obscene round count,but is a nice fit on a Niche Rifle. The Bob 75MOA 1913 extended rail might could be handy for attaining a 125yd zero,but .7 Mils offa the bottom of total erector travel and 40 Mils remaining,just might could grant some wiggle room. Google it. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Your Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqkery is fhuqking HILARIOUS and it's only funny,because you are doing your BEST and are mired in the sentence of having to suffer being you. This was a fhuqking doozy and I quote verbatim: "Big stick, I'll read your reply when learn how to write proper English." My Engleese skeelz are without peer and your 1st Grade Teacher should be punched in the fhuqking face. Google it. Hint. Laughing!

Bless your heart,you poor poor STUPID Lying Fhuqk. You need to go to the mirror and practice saying "I did not read his Post,I did NOT read his Post...I did NOT read his Post!" and follow it up quickly with " I do NOT care,I do NOT care...I do Not care!". Feel free to share,how much you gained on "convincing" yourself of same. Laughing!

Modest ceiling,piss flat and PERFECT conditions to catch trace/impact,so it'll be a purty spectacular shoot around. Film at 11:00,then you can fire up your Imagination and it's Pretend,so you can claim to not eyefhuqk the Splendid pics and read EVERY riveting word. You "lucky" kchunt.

Laughing!....................

'10,

Cheer up,you've been a Clueless Fhuqk your whole "Life". Congratulations?!?

I'll feign my "surprise",that as your Estrogen Levels were building,you had to concoct a Vagina Monologue to wax eloquent as a Public Safety Annoucement,so you didn't pop a fuse. Then you got horned up and went right to sucking ass. You "lucky" kchunt.

You Window Licking CLUELESS Kchunts are a fhuqking riot and you've less than zero inkling on how good I am for the economy and how much business I steer the astute towards various Manufacturers of repute. It'd be impossible for you to begin to fathom the magnitude. Hint. Google it. Laughing!

Rest assured nobody is more honest than I in their critique(s) and I've never not happily granted R&D feedback gratis(that means free). 'Course,I can read sign and see a Goat Fhuqk from 1000's of miles away and am afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess. Now I realize that ain't very "fair" to someone who "does" as "much" as you,but it'll only come as a "surprise" to you,that your Estrogen Levels will not defy Physics...despite their very impressive magnitude. Hint. Google it. Laughing!

So while you are powerless in the refrain to Whine and talk out your ass,with your "compelling" Hurt Feelers Report,I simply wish you had the 17 IQ Points requisite to savvy the oblivious hilarity of your ineptitude and really rather impressive STUPIDITY. I'm at ease in speaking matter of fhuqking factly,if only because facts fhuqking matter. You'll wanna read that again,now one more time...this time read it aloud. Laughing! Hint.

It is HILARIOUS entertainment,that you are able to convince yourself,that Stupidity is somehow "brazen". FACT is,it would be a great disservice by me,to condone a Product or Manufacturer that outright LIED even 1/10 as much as the Tract DUMB Fhuqk(s). Couple that GLARING obvious with the "Resumes" of the key players and you've got Jerry's Kids entering NASCAR. It's the same old schit,in that it's a bunch of dollar chasing CLUELESS Fhuqks,trying to "talk" about the things they "know" the LEAST about and the ONLY traction they can manage is in Texas. Anyone with but a shred of sense,can see right through the ruse,because the very principles bolstered are the antithesis of said actualities. The poignant profundity of that Dichotomy,takes humor right THE fhuqk offa the charts as a default! Hint. Laughing!

Now had this been a Medical Thread and it was noted that the former Bean Counter had left Nikon and got a head transplant,started with a clean slate and proffered platforms that had even a SMALL chance to work,the story would be different. But alas...it's regurgitation of perpetual Stupidity and yet another Text Book example of how/why folks who don't shoot or haven't seen ANYTHING worth a fhuqk,had best not invest in a new line of Retardation. To "unveil" such hilariously contrived/compromised Goat Fhuqks,is simply fhuqking EPIC humor. Google it. Hint.

Physics and Facts is handy,neither of which is a "new" invent and it is flabbergasting that a new Vendor(Tract doesn't "make" schit),would lean upon folks who "know" less than ZERO,about either constant. 'Course,you "know" even less than that,so are agog at the very notion of the schit wares beyond your means. Now THAT is some seriously fhuqking funny schit!

It were a VERY good fhuqking call to refrain ALL things germane the crux and Whine instead...if only because it were the ONLY "move" you had. You "hard chargers" are a fhuqking hoot!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

'rcm,

Lotsa Tract schit is fhuqking funny,but with "all" of their "experience","knowledge" and "results" to introduce these Goat Fhuqks...the temp rating is fhuqking HILARIOUS! There is no facet,in which they didn't magnificently drop the ball.

You'd think someone woulda made a Texas Connection to the INCREDIBLE Stupidity of the lineage?!?(grin)

The harder these DUMB Fhuqkers try,the funnier it WILL get.

Wow +P++!.....................

elkchunter,

You could get a job at Tract...their "standards" are sooooooooo incredibly fhuqking low.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
I love it when optics companies have their design team sitting behind a desk. And their vast "rifle" experience comes from shooting a 410 at summer camp.

Anyone that has actually spent time behind a scope can see those reticles are a joke, only to be outdone by the giant adjustment range. One can only imagine what the internal design is like when they missed the basics by a mile.

IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
I don't know Tract optics from Adam, but what's far more funny to me is the high opinions people have about themselves. That far exceeds people's opinions about people they don't know or have never met.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by JGRaider
I don't know Tract optics from Adam, but what's far more funny to me is the high opinions people have about themselves. That far exceeds people's opinions about people they don't know or have never met.

Oh come on now!!!!!! Are ya going to let the truth fugg up others wet dreams?????

Take care, Willie

Cry to the heavens and let slip the dogs of war. For they must feed on the bones of tyranny. In order for men to have freedom and liberty.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by JGRaider

Damn you are on the money once again. grin

Dre Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Is this rifle building thread or new scope?
Going to leave it at that.
Are These scope order only? Or are they availabe somewhere to look through?
Thanks again And sorry about you're having to deal with some of this trash.

All of them do something better than the 30-06, but none of them do everything as well.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'223,

The astute savvy the hilarity of the FEEBLE fhuqking attempt at the ruse and Texans swoon the same...as being "real". EPIC fhuqking humor!

Never been tough to cypher who shoots and who don't...................

'Raider,

Were you peeking betwixt your fingers again,you Lying CLUELESS Fhuqk? Congratulations?!?

And here I was "convinced",that your highly "esteemed" Imaginary Pretend Ignore was "real". Laughing!

Pardon my citing nothing but FACTS,due the "unfair" advantage of having the luxury,of not being forced to guess. Hint.

Bless your heart.

wde',

Don't be too hard on the Tract Gals...they are simply doing the BEST they fhuqking can,with what incredibly LITTLE they have to work with,just like you. Congratulations?!?

You Day Dreaming Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqks are a hoot.

Bless your heart.

Oldelkchunt,

Might you be inferring that a Nikon Suit and a Counter Bitch,just "might" not have the acumen to spec out something so VERY fhuqking simplistic as a rifle scope? What were the "odds"?!? Laughing!

Here's to the perpetual hilarity,of you constantly being in wayyyyyyy over your pointy fhuqking head and being the only one that doesn't KNOW same. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart,you Feebleminded Day Dreaming DUMB Fhuqk.

Laughing!......................

Dre,

Now this Thread is the same as EVERY other you've attempted and a simplistic showcase of your sheer and utter CLUELESSNESS,which grants you the opportunity to lie out your ass even more. Congratulations?!?

It'll ONLY come as a "surprise" to you,as you set on your couchbound kchunt,that there just mighta been some folks doin' a leetle sumptin'. Ain't it a hilarious constant,that you are always on the sidelines lookin' in?!? Laughing!

Still cain't find my gawddamned fhuqking AR-10 'nut wrench,so spruced a certain Sleeper up. In the transition away from yeoman Ball Burping Duties and the hilarity associated Retrostalgic '4895/168SMK's,it's more than a touch prudent to bolster COAL latitude for Skinner smooches. While I've too fhuqking many HS Precision Gen 1 DBM's(.378,.473 and .532)...it don't take much arm twistin' to bask in AICS mag footprints and run with their inherent latitude,especially when going AM binderless(though I drive Alpha's too). Despite pillars being glued,it were a (1) cuppa coffee transition,to open the inlet and magwell,along with the bottom of the front receiver ring for 2.985" COAL clearance,should need ever arise. Hint. Google it. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

1000 binderless words.

[Linked Image]

1000 more AICS OEM.

[Linked Image]

In fairness,I've yet to puke an HS Gen 1 DBM and certainly never will,if only due the fact I'm done with 'em. They are robust bastards and the sanctity of S/S is reliably soothin',but an AICS footprint has no equal Today and they were a better choice when things were more Proprietary-ish across the board. Hint.

I tend to re-spring all my mag latches for more positive retention and greatly shorten the release,so it cain't be tripped from a MPAJ Hasty Rest unwantonly,whether it ruck,rock or other. Hint. Google it. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Hey wait...is that one of them there highly "touted" BDC's?!? WTF!!!! Laughing! Hint. Google it.

Cheer up,if it ain't ALL fhuqking BDC,one has moves and thankfully the MOA scale jives the erector fair to middlin,though Reupold MK4 M3 erector travel is a fhuqking joke and 50% greater than a Turdic. Hint. Google it. Laughing!

Ain't like it's an issued MK4 M3 6x BDC or anything. Ooopsie! Hint. Google it. Laughing!

Don't be too fhuqking discouraged on your couchbound kchunt,as you feign a first fhuqking clue,because one can trump the bullschit and score a zero scribe and denote comeups in accords. Though a convoluted Goat Fhuqk,it do very much TRUMP a straight BDC attempt at POA/POI intersection. Hint. Google it. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

But...I've got it on GOOD authority,that if you plead your case to Reupold and explain the Goat Fhuqk and how to circumvent same,that THE Cure is doable. Pay no mind to the wrong wayzee erector inclination index,you wouldn't know the difference anyhow. Hint. Google it. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Hopefully the Weather Gods smile and a 10x MOA/MOA Fixed Fhuqker arrives in the AM,to get THE Sleeper going with 100MOA all in available. Hint. Google it. Laughing!

Gotta gun some come-ups on some fresh Lots of ammo,stretch things out more than a smidge and here's HOPING that'll give you enough time to fabricate even more Lies,Delusions and outright Dumbfhuqkery as you feign a fhuqking clue. My fingers is crossed and the "odds" are "only" at 100%..you poor poor(literally) STUPID Fhuqk.

As an aside,you making any gains on "convincing" yourself that you "don't" read my EVERY fhuqking word and "don't care". Do tell. I'm fhuqking crying......I'm laughing soooooooooooo fhuqking hard,you AMAZINGLY inept Stupid Fhuqk.

GOOD talk.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
IC B3

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Too me the line-up was, say, ho-hum. I agree. Reticles leave a lot to be desired for my taste and I prefer uncapped turrets myself. For a generic hunting rifle they are fine but we have lots of those. I think they have a tough road to plow.

NRA Benefactor Member

Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Originally Posted by evans1010

Tract, it takes a brave vendor to be vulnerable to the consumer who hasn't committed money to your product.

Nick, appreciate it. I've been on the forums for years now for both employers and personally. They are a great resource but we do need to sort out the bad apples as well.

Originally Posted by 338rcm
Binos look good but why do the scopes have to have such a huge eye piece?

Eyebox design has a direct correlation to FOV. We put a lot of time in testing various eye box designs to achieve a high fov for the magnification ratio.

Trevor
Tract Optics
www.TractOptics.com

Use discount code: 24HOUR5 for 5% off your order!
T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Originally Posted by Dre
Is this rifle building thread or new scope?
Going to leave it at that.
Are These scope order only? Or are they availabe somewhere to look through?
Thanks again And sorry about you're having to deal with some of this trash.

Thanks Dre. Just order from the website. If you order, you have 30 days to send it back if it's not up to your liking.

Trevor
Tract Optics
www.TractOptics.com

Use discount code: 24HOUR5 for 5% off your order!
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Looks like some nice optics, welcome to 24hr.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Hey, built with HT glass, the scopes are worth a look.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Best part is the fat lazy eyed POS swore that a Manson crowning tool was a waste, all one needs is a hacksaw and vld chamfer. Now he's bragging about putting crowns on that everyone else all ready had.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Here's sugar tits the troll in his glory this is how the fat pos dresses up for his daughters graduation, class act for sure. Any way welcome to the fire.

Ps ask him about his hunting experience out side of coastal AK and its crickets.

Last edited by fredIII; 07/10/16.
S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Trevor also said more is coming.

Never take life to seriously, after all ,no one gets out of it alive.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'az,

A "Ho hum" rating as applied to Tract scopes,is akin to calling Obama a good President.

Hint.

It is fhuqking schit,plain and simple...due SOLELY to design. There's ZERO fhuqking chance,that much DUMBfhuqkery happens on "accident".

Re-hint................

Trevor,

Losing the bad apples would entail yanking the rug out from under Charlatan Snake Oil Salesmen...trying their damndest to fhuqk honest folks,outta honest loot,by lying about their Dog Schit wares. Congratulations?!?

Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

'Ornery,

Do tell about your "vaunted" fascination and "experience" with "HT glass". I assure you...the ONLY fhuqking reason it will be funny,is because you are doing your BEST. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

fredrica,

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise" that the only thing you can muster is your exceedingly WELL founded Insecurities,fresh Whines,more Excuses and a huge fhuqking berth around ALL things optics. Perhaps you'll dare to TRY and "explain" MOA and Mils again? Take a shot at erector travel,reticles,tracking,repeats,zero retention and whatever else you care to use your Imagination and Pretend about. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

You AMAZINGLY Inept Clueless Whining Kchunt. Here's hopin' your keyboard gets to slurrin' even more. Should it "help" your Imagination and it's Pretend,give crowns a whirl too and cite your hilarious versions of "knowledge","experience" and "results". Don't "forget" rifle blueprints,mounts/rings,twist,throat and COAL...along with how you'd need a co-signer for the tape alone. Then mebbe muse POA/POI correlations. Dare ya'. Hint. Laughing!

Cover the spectrum from Olympic Class Air Rifles. Google it. Now you can say you've "seen" one. Laughing! You "lucky" kchunt.

[Linked Image]

Olympic Class Rimfires. Google it. Now you can say you've "seen" one. Laughing! You "lucky" kchunt.

[Linked Image]

Don't "forget" the 1808 EDS. Google it. Now you can say you've "seen" one. Laughing! You "lucky" kchunt.

[Linked Image]

Couldn't stand the wait to check the morning's Mail for the pending herd of MOA/MOA Fixed Fhuqkers and even a MOA/MIL Fixed Fhuqker smokes a Reupold MK4 M3 3.5-10x. Hint. Laughing! You "lucky" kchunt.

[Linked Image]

Now don't go "forgetting" 17 Hummers,whether it OEM or Custom. Google it. Now you can say you've "seen" one. Laughing! You "lucky" kchunt.

[Linked Image]

Potpourri for you...just to letcha' nod your head and drooling maw,so you can feign a first fhuqking clue about ANY of it. Now you can say you've "seen" one. Laughing! You "lucky" kchunt.

[Linked Image]

Don't let the cat get your tongue,nor the couch your kchunt. Oooopsie! Wayyyyyyyyy too fhuqking late. Laughing!

Bless your heart....you poor poor(literally) STUPID Fhuqk.

'pass,

More SCHIT,just don't happen to be much of a "Sales Pitch"...except of course in Texas.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Next, someone is going to tell me nosler relaunched the partition with an even lower BC, higher price, and a convenient 20 count box.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Or a new Powder Company that offers "7 burning rates in every can".

Or a new Boot Company that offers "2 left boots".

Or a Knife Company that offers "2 false edges".

Or a Tire Company that offers "5 flats in every tire".

Funnier than fhuqk,how the obvious escapes so many.............................

Page 3 of 27 1 2 3 4 5 26 27

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

551 members (1minute, 1moredeer, 1badf350, 10gaugemag, 1234, 10ring1, 59 invisible), 2,129 guests, and 1,107 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,106
Posts18,464,235
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.