Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Thanks for that answer; it addressed my ASSumptions.

Thanks for the review and sharing your experiences.

-Dustin

“Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.”
― Ernest Hemingway
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
So, how much out of pocket?

Thanks for the review, they sound like they would be worth a try.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
$654.00-5%=$621.30

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Whttail_in_MT
$654.00-5%=$621.30

$621 for a bino that may be on par or better than a Meopta, Razor HD, or Conquest makes me interested. I don't use 10x's that much, the majority of time is spent behind either Swaro HD 15x binos or a Meopta Spotter. So I'm not in a bug rush to drop $2000 on "Alpha" binos.

"Never miss the opportunity to shut the f$%K up." Colonel Hopewell.
T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Appreciate the sale JG and thanks for passing on your thoughts. Get a pic up this season from a Mulie hunt

Trevor
Tract Optics
www.TractOptics.com

Use discount code: 24HOUR5 for 5% off your order!
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
TRACT_Optics,

I didn't go to your site and check the binos so I don't know. What is your return policy?

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
ringman,

I went through the very labor and time intensive process of entering tractoptics.com and then clicked on terms and conditions for you. cool

Buying a high-end optic online has its challenges, you obviously can’t hold it or look through it. So, if you get it and it’s not the optic we said it was, then contact us within 30 days and as long as it’s in like-new condition in the original packaging, then we will exchange it or give you a full refund. You will be responsible for shipping it back to us and we will do everything we can to make it right.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
SKane,

Thanks very much. I have been woefully disappointed a few times. That, of course, means I have been pleased with some of my purchases. I am surprised at how much stuff I have.

The last time both when I looked through the optic and when I was going to return it I was disappointed. The guy said, "You did read out site carefully didn't you? You realize there is a 20% restocking fee?"

Needless to say I will not do business with that guy again.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Ok, it has a FOV of 380' at 1,000 yds, and has a strong sweet spot to about 90%. If they are as sharp as stated they are a good deal. Comparable binoculars quality wise are probably Pentax DCF ED's at about $1,000. The Tracts sound like a great deal if they are as sharp as stated.

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Originally Posted by Ringman
SKane,

Thanks very much. I have been woefully disappointed a few times. That, of course, means I have been pleased with some of my purchases. I am surprised at how much stuff I have.

The last time both when I looked through the optic and when I was going to return it I was disappointed. The guy said, "You did read out site carefully didn't you? You realize there is a 20% restocking fee?"

Needless to say I will not do business with that guy again.

Sorry for the delay Ringman. And thanks Skane for posting that. Yep, 30 days to return it...no restocking fees or anything in that nature. Just want you to have the best optic for the job.

Trevor
Tract Optics
www.TractOptics.com

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
What would your warantee be if these binos fail or are broke?

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Originally Posted by azelkhuntr

Hi AZElk,

If anything fails/breaks due to craftsmanship or material we'll replace that right away. If there is damage due to any events like that, send them back, and we will work with you to get a replacement. We certainly want to make you happy and we know things just happen sometimes, and we'll correct it.

Trevor
Tract Optics
www.TractOptics.com

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by TRACT_Optics
Originally Posted by azelkhuntr

Hi AZElk,

If anything fails/breaks due to craftsmanship or material we'll replace that right away. If there is damage due to any events like that, send them back, and we will work with you to get a replacement. We certainly want to make you happy and we know things just happen sometimes, and we'll correct it.

So there is not a no-fault warranty?

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
No different then Leupold's warranty, if they break due to build/material they fix them but if you drop them and break them you pay.

Ted
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by old_willys
No different then Leupold's warranty, if they break due to build/material they fix them but if you drop them and break them you pay.

That's bull schitt.... I've dropped them, cranked them to death, kinked them with rings, had them get thrown off a horse, had one get banged up in a car wreck, and landed on more than one during nasty spills while hunting. Leupold has never charged me so much as return shipping.... but that's only a sample of about a dozen. I had a 12 year old set of Cascades that had their ass kicked for 10 years... seriously... they got lent out and abused by an uncountable number of pards. Sent them to Leupold when the focus finally went tits-up. After 10 days a brand new 10x42 Cascade bino showed up in the mail.

I had a Vortex spotter snap in three pieces.... had a brand new one in less than two weeks.

$650 for a binocular.... with a marginal "lifetime warranty".... from a company that hasn't been around as long as Pokemon Go.... seems like a pretty sketchy roll of the dice to me.... regardless of how good the "optics" are....

You better pray to the God of Skinny Punks that this wind doesn't pick up......
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Mmmm, no.

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Leupold, Swaro, and Vortex are probably the only guys out there that will almost always fix stuff even though the owner has beaten the piss out of it. Meopta appears to be much on the same page too. More of a goodwill thing, but they do come through for their owners. If this floats your boat, stay with these brands. Tract may or may not, who knows?

As with any new product, time will tell as to how the public takes to Tract. The Toric has more to offer though than just great glass. Build is excellent, much better than a Vortex Viper and better still than the Razor HD.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
deleted. Double post.

Last edited by TRACT_Optics; 07/18/16.

Trevor
Tract Optics
www.TractOptics.com

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Originally Posted by Sitka deer

So there is not a no-fault warranty?

Thanks for the comment. My apologies for not making it clear. With Tract if anything fails on the scope or binocular due to material, craftsmanship, recoil, we will replace it, hands down. If a optic is accidentally dropped and glass is damaged, etc, we will work with you to replace your optic at a very DEEP discount. Were not going to send you a repair charge. We're going to get a new optic in your hands for a cost you wont bat an eye at.

I've sold all those brands in my days at Opticsplanet, Ive seen the big boys replace things for free and Ive also see repair bills sent. We are a new company and we want to earn your business and will work with you to get any accidental or sadly, purposeful, damage resolved and keep you a satisfied customer.

Trevor
Tract Optics
www.TractOptics.com

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by Dogshooter

That's bull schitt.... I've dropped them, cranked them to death, kinked them with rings, had them get thrown off a horse, had one get banged up in a car wreck, and landed on more than one during nasty spills while hunting. Leupold has never charged me so much as return shipping.... but that's only a sample of about a dozen. I had a 12 year old set of Cascades that had their ass kicked for 10 years... seriously... they got lent out and abused by an uncountable number of pards. Sent them to Leupold when the focus finally went tits-up. After 10 days a brand new 10x42 Cascade bino showed up in the mail.

I had a Vortex spotter snap in three pieces.... had a brand new one in less than two weeks.

$650 for a binocular.... with a marginal "lifetime warranty".... from a company that hasn't been around as long as Pokemon Go.... seems like a pretty sketchy roll of the dice to me.... regardless of how good the "optics" are....

My Gold Ring Spotter was dropped at the range, sent it in and receive a bill from Leupold for the new eye piece. I still buy Leupold but they do not have a no fault coverage.

Ted
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

73 members (10gaugemag, 300_savage, 6MMWASP, 44automag, 5sdad, 10 invisible), 2,100 guests, and 735 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,174
Posts18,465,403
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.