Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I did watch His speech and did not think Him all that great of a speaker, although it was good and the message was great. A little more polish and He will be great, maybe in time for the next election. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by milespatton
I did watch His speech and did not think Him all that great of a speaker, although it was good and the message was great. A little more polish and He will be great, maybe in time for the next election. miles

It was good, he is not a politician. He is a business man, he will get better.

When its time to fight, you fight like you are the third monkey on the ramp to get on Noah's Arc... and brother, it is starting to rain!

The chair is against the wall.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Maybe he has a future in running against Chelsea Clinton on day. smile

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
...get him in as Sec of State pronto so people get used to hearing his name. Eight years of DT Senior then 8 more of his son ... might get this mess dealt with.

.... like tears in the rain
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Quite a performance from him. He comes across as a compassionate,articulate person. He used no Teleprompter as opposed to the drug addled Obongo who needs one when he hosts the WH easter egg hunt.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Quite a performance from him.

He mis-spoke once, can't remember exactly, but corrected himself and did not let it rattle Him. I was impressed with that. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by milespatton
Quite a performance from him.

He mis-spoke once, can't remember exactly, but corrected himself and did not let it rattle Him. I was impressed with that. miles

Pouring sheetrock and hanging concrete.

Powerful little speaker man there, I could hear/feel the concern and truthfulness in his voice, well done.

Trump Won!
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

Overal, it's pretty hard not to be impressed with this family.

There is an obvious visual, moral and ethical watershed divide between the Trumps and the Clintons. Even "the left" must be feeling uneasy.

They could only pray (If they only would pray) for the eyeball appeal of the Trumps whilest they are furiously trying to minimize, sanitize, and vaporize Hilliarys incompetent, unethical, and illegal record.

So stressful for them.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
I've said it before George, despite all the Trump jr high made for tv hoopla crap, if a man really wonders how another man is behind the scenes, and how he really thinks, and what he's made of, just look at his children.

That's absolute clarity in this case.

Trump Won!
IC B3

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Yessiree bob...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Trump Jr. said: “Our schools used to be an elevator to the middle class. Now they’re stalled on the ground floor. They’re like Soviet department stores run for the benefit of the clerks and not the customers…”

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by gunner500
I've said it before George, despite all the Trump jr high made for tv hoopla crap, if a man really wonders how another man is behind the scenes, and how he really thinks, and what he's made of, just look at his children.

Gunner nails it.

- Rogue
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
And not to ruin your dinner RH, but for comparison lets look at bill clinton, his bro roger, hillary and chelsea, they were all someones children at one time, quite the contrast, no? sick

Trump Won!
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Quite a performance from him. He comes across as a compassionate,articulate person. He used no Teleprompter as opposed to the drug addled Obongo who needs one when he hosts the WH easter egg hunt.

He did use a teleprompter(they pretty much all do at this level); but obviously well since it did not appear that way.
Well done Jr.; strong performance.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
They ought to disallow the damn things and then we'd start separating wheat from chaff.

If you understand and believe in what you're talking about you hardly need notes at all.

For example, when I taught differential equations I meticulously prepared lecture notes. Once I was at the blackboard I may have glanced at them three or four times in a whole lecture. Their preparation made their use nearly unnecessary.

Last edited by mathman; 07/20/16.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gunner500

I hope there's some truth to that statement

But I have to give their mom the lions share of the credit, all 3 of our kids are hard working, honest & have pretty conservative values

Had to chuckle at the 18 year old "baby" the other night as we were watching a movie & some kid called his mom a bitch

He remarked " I'd have never seen the light of day if I did that or be eating soup as a solid meal"

They love their mom and their respect is born out of love rather than fear, but a lil healthy fear ain't always a bad thing as he weren't far off the mark

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Agreed fully Buddy, it takes BOTH, a good mom and pappy. wink

And affirmative on the pea soup and mashed banana diet, I'm pretty damn thick headed, but was never that fuggin stupid, my Dad was a functioning psychopath. grin

Trump Won!
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
A friend of mine once used the word bitch in an argument with his mother. This was when he was about fifteen. He said when he woke up the last thing he remembered was being on the other side of the living room. Of course his father who was something like 6'3", 230 pounds, and a Marine may have had something to do with his "transportation."

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Complete respectful clarity on awakening, Got It! lmao laugh

Trump Won!
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

548 members (007FJ, 160user, 10gaugemag, 1lesfox, 11point, 12344mag, 46 invisible), 2,550 guests, and 1,221 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,360
Posts18,468,975
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.